Gracie's Three Punishments Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gracie complied, shifting her hands from her lap to under her butt. The guard approached her and grabbed her jaw making her open her mouth. "He could have just asked," Gracie felt herself getting angry. This was easier last week. She had dodged a bullet when she had talked her way into having a female guard.

After he shined a flashlight into her mouth, he ordered her to lean her head forward. He brushed roughly through her brown hair eliciting a sharp intake of breath as he pulled her hair.

"Do you have something to say?" he growled.

"What? No sir, it just hurt."

"No complaining."

She hated this whole thing, it seemed so unnecessary, "Who would try to smuggle something into prison when they were here less than a day?" She was sure they would have said it was for safety of the guards and technicians, but it was just one more layer of humiliation. Plus, he was such a jerk.

Shep stepped away from her and she knew what was next. It was time for her to get undressed. She tried to remember everything Kelsey had told her last night, "Quiet my nagging thoughts. He won't even notice everything I'm worried about. He's just looking for things that aren't there." That last thought just made her mad, "Doesn't he know he's just wasting both our time?"

Gracie realized that she wasn't even scared. "Anger is better than being embarrassed, I guess. I'll just get my clothes off quick, same as last night with the girls."

"You can start taking your clothes off now, Miss Levingston."

She wished he wouldn't say her name, but she was ready for the command. She dropped down from her seat on the table and pulled the hem of the oversized college shirt out from her skirt and, crossing her arms in front of her, pulled it over her head. She stood in her white bra and watched the second guard turn her t-shirt inside out before placing it in the bag with her wallet and phone.

Her breasts were very large, especially on her small frame. She was trying to follow Kelsey's advice, and was pushing worries about her skinny body from her mind. "Come on, Gracie, they don't even notice."

"Keep going," the guard ordered.

Her hands went to the bow on her left hip that was holding her skirt together. She fiddled with the knot and unwrapped the skirt from her waist revealing the purple cotton panties that she'd also borrowed from Kelsey this morning.

The second guard took the long piece of fabric from her and searched through it. "He must not see many wraparound skirts," she thought as she watched him take longer than usual to deposit it into the bag. She took the time to bend over and undo her strappy sandals and placed them on the table.

"Wait for directions, you really are trouble," Shep barked at her.

Gracie just glowered at him, "Give me a break, I was trying to help." She immediately regretted her outburst as he looked surprised.

"You need to listen to directions, Miss Levingston. Your bra now," he said angrily, as the other guard stuffed her sandals into the bag.

Gracie, still fuming, reached behind her back and unhooked the clasp. She shrugged the straps off her shoulder and her large breasts jiggled in front of her, their puffy brown nipples staring at the guards. She wasn't worried about these strangers seeing her at all, maybe it was the practice last night or she was just distracted by her enmity toward the guard.

"Quit scowling, you're almost done. Keep going."

It was like Shep was trying to get a rise out of her. She knew what he was doing and tried to control herself. She hooked her thumbs into her purple panties and yanked them down to her thighs and shook them down to her ankles and stepped out of them, staring at Shep, now completely nude.

"I don't like your attitude," Shep informed her.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said. She hadn't said anything to him.

"Yes, you do, girl. You're," he paused, "Oppositional."

It sounded like a description on one of his forms. She was certain that he was threatening her. "I've done everything you've asked," she argued.

"That's not how someone who believed that would say it. What do you think?" Shep asked his partner.

"Nope, she didn't even hand me her panties."

"Damn, he's in on it too. Get control of yourself, Gracie," she bent down and put the small bit of fabric on the table.

The second guard placed the panties into the bag and pulled an extension out of the padded table.

"Lay on the table, I'm going to pat you down and complete the visual search before I search your cavities."

Gracie grimaced, but she obeyed. "You've got to stay quiet, Gracie, this is going to end up worse than it should be," she pleaded with herself. She pushed herself up onto the table and laid down, the extension meant it was long enough for her legs. The pads supported her head and her hips, and she had a sinking suspicion the hip supports would be used later.

"Put your hands under your bottom," Shep ordered, "Don't you remember from last time?"

She really didn't, the female guard that searched her last time just told her to keep her hands to herself and made her stand up against the wall. This was new. "I'm sorry. This is different," she told the guard, putting her arms underneath herself.

The guard felt up and down her body from her neck to her feet. She was exasperated, "What is he looking for? He could just use his eyes?"

She bit her tongue when he groped her chest. He squeezed her boobs and brushed her hands over her nipples. "Roll over. Now!" he ordered.

She complied, keeping her hands underneath her stomach now, showing her relatively flat ass to the guards.

He did the same thing, slowly moving his hands from her shoulders down to her calves. She spent extra time running his fingers between her cheeks, even though he could have just looked. They weren't big enough to hide anything.

Gracie's face was red with anger, but still trying to control herself. The guard was touching her way more than the guard had last time, but she feared he was staying just on the right side of the law. She feared what was next. He still hadn't searched her vagina or her ass for any non-existent contraband.

"I'm glad I didn't find anything. All that is left is the cavity search. Roll back on your chest and spread your legs," Shep demanded.

Gracie couldn't do anything about it. She was the prisoner and he was the guard and she wasn't even sure he had broken any rules. She remembered something Kelsey had said last night. Nobody deserves to see her naked, but it was going to happen anyway. That was supposed to make her feel good about her body and accept her fate, but it just made her angrier. "This asshole is going to get to see and touch all of me."

She rolled over and positioned her hips up onto the pad at the foot of the table, but she refused to spread her legs. The guard didn't deserve it.

"Open up," he ordered as he pushed the extension in, so her legs hung off the end.

She shook her head at him, unable to resist aloud.

"I'll write you up."

Gracie couldn't help it, and she shook her head again. She could take what was coming to her, but she didn't want to give up her dignity to this bastard.

"Fine," he responded, I'm going to search your labia and your vagina for any contraband. Do not resist.". He stood in front of her and pushed her legs apart, standing between them so she couldn't close them. With her hips up like they were, her dark lips and her anus were angled up toward him. Usually she would be worried what he thought about her darker inner lips poking through, but he didn't deserve her care.

"Gloves, please," he spoke behind him. He snapped them onto his hands and went to work. He manipulated her lips. He spread them away from each other, his fingers poking into her most private places. He made sure to run his finger roughly from her clit down to her opening.

"I don't see anything, yet. I'm going to search your birth canal now," he said flatly. He knew how to turn the screws. Using that term made it so much worse. It was so medical and reduced it down to its most basic function, making her feel less than human.

Gracie resolved to just keep staring at him and showing no emotions. She didn't want to give him any satisfaction.

He pushed two fingers into her vagina with no lubrication. It was painful and Gracie focused on relaxing her muscles, allowing him in. He pushed as far as he could, scraping against the walls. She gritted her teeth as he explored her crevices. When he pulled them out, she was proud she hadn't tried to slam her legs shut on the brute.

"Mark down I didn't find anything, despite my suspicions," he called over his shoulder, "Pass me the lube."

With her hips up in the air, she wouldn't have to turn over to give him access to her anus. Gracie wasn't sure if she was happy that she could keep staring daggers into the man.

Shep squirted a tiny amount of lube onto his finger from the bottle his partner had passed him, "I'm going to search your anus now. Do not bear down."

Gracie quickly drew in a breath and exhaled, knowing it would relax her bottom. He hadn't used enough lubrication, but, with her help, he was inside her. Last weekend, the guard had been in and out, but Shep took his time. He wiggled his finger around as Gracie tried to avoid whining.

It felt like too long, "I think you would have found whatever I was hiding."

"So, you are hiding something?"

"No," she grunted as he slowly removed his finger.

"Alright, we're done. Just so you know, I'm going to report you for opposing me."

Gracie knew that wasn't fair, but she had expected it, but she didn't want to give the man any satisfaction. This was obviously his goal. The guard disposed of his gloves and made her stay laying naked on the table as he filled out his forms.

After a few minutes, he ordered her to stand and tightened cuffs around her wrists, "Lucky for you, we have a robe for you, so you don't get too cold." After he had secured her wrists behind her, he unwrapped a fresh white robe from its plastic. She squirmed as he wrapped it around her shoulders and, reaching around her, tied the belt around her waist.

She was pushed out of the search room by the younger guard, and led a few hundred yards, through winding hallways, to another cell. It looked basically the same. Gray concrete but much smaller. The only furniture was a small bed with a thin mattress and a toilet on the back wall.

"After an administrator reads the complaint, somebody will be by to tell you the decision as to further punishment. A nurse will also be with you to take your vitals before your punishment," the mustachioed man said, "You need to get a better attitude if you're going to make it in this world."

He removed the handcuffs and left her alone in the cell.

Immediately, Gracie fixed the robe, so she was wearing it as it was intended, with her arms down the sleeves and sat down on the bed.

Gracie was still livid. "What did he mean make it in this world? I had made it. I just did something stupid. That guard was must trying to make me mad so this would happen."

Remembering Kelsey's philosophy of personal responsibility, she tried to calm herself, "I shouldn't have let that happen. That was so stupid." She remembered Kelsey's philosophy of personal responsibility, it made the other girl so Zen and able to handle anything. "I deserve it. It was my own stupidity that got me into this mess. And I made it worse by myself, it wasn't Shep's fault."

She focused on letting it all wash over her, taking deep breaths. She expected that soon somebody would come tell her what else she had earned herself. She had some knowledge as to how the Punishment Center operated. The guards would complain to an administrator, maybe Mr. Alberts, maybe somebody else and they could approve an enhancement without a judge if it was a low-level punishment.

She didn't really know what a low-level punishment was. "Maybe they'll just increase the number of blows I receive. That wouldn't be too bad." She wasn't afraid of that part. It was the publicness of the punishment that scared her. She could quiet her insecurities as much as she wanted, but her breasts and vagina weren't meant to be shown to so many people.

Gracie also worried about other options for her enhancement. She imagined Kelsey's and AJ's punishments. Kelsey had had a large butt plug inserted and AJ's ample breasts had been cinched tightly so they're circulation was cut off and they jutted out in front of her. Neither of those would interfere with her prescribed punishment but she didn't know if those were considered mild or severe punishments.

"Calm yourself, Gracie!" she screamed internally. She laid down on the bed and tried to relax. "You have to breathe, there are four people who have to be searched before we can even start." She really hoped there were more than just the two guards doing that work, feeling bad for whoever was behind her dealing with those sadists.

"It's going to be ok." She repeated it over and over. She knew she could be brave and come out stronger on the other side. She thought of how brave Kelsey and AJ had been and how much more she deserved what was coming and how prepared she felt. "Last night really helped," she decided. She hadn't thought about her insecurities at all during the search. She'd let other emotions get in the way but that was an upgrade at least.

Over the next while, she was feeling better and as calm as she could be under the circumstances. She had heard the patter of feet on the other side of the heavy door, so she suspected that other prisoners had completed their searches and the time of her punishment was approaching.

Soon, she heard more footfalls approaching, but they stopped outside her door and stopped. In came a guard that she didn't recognize, a young woman with a mess of red hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was accompanied by another middle-aged woman carrying a clipboard and a briefcase. The second woman's uniform was different, the red cross indicating she was a nurse. Gracie sat up on the side of her bed and made sure that the robe covered her as much as possible.

The red head spoke, "Hello, Miss Levingston. Unfortunately, I have news from your disciplinary complaint."

"Yeah, about that," Gracie started, figuring she should give it a shot, "Shep, the guard, was trying to stir me up. Don't I get to say something in my defense?"

The woman's face betrayed sympathy, perhaps understanding the likelihood of Shep's role in the matter. "Unfortunately, you don't when it is a low-level complaint. The administration has wide latitude to police prisoners unless it rises to the level of a new offense."

"I'm just going to have to own it." Gracie's face dropped, but she had known since she had walked into this cell that this was inevitable. She'd screwed up, she just hoped it wasn't too bad.

"An enhancement has been added to your sentence. Nipple clamps are going to be applied to your breasts during your punishment," the guard announced, "I'm sorry."

"Well at least she felt bad," Gracie thought. That wasn't going to be fun, but it wasn't as bad as she was imagining when thinking about AJ and Kelsey.

The guard continued, "The nurse is here to do her medical report. You already have one enhancement, don't make me request another."

"Don't worry, I'm fine now," Gracie assured her, "I'm glad it's the two of you. Having two men made it worse."

"You're just going to have to get over that, you know."

"Yeah, I know. I didn't mean to," Gracie replied, shaking her head.

The guard shrugged her shoulders and exited the cell, leaving her alone with the nurse.

The nurse stepped up with a blood pressure cuff, that she'd extracted from the briefcase, and sat next to her on the bed, "Hold still."

Gracie let her wrap it around her arm and sat in silence as she counted. When that was complete the nurse pressed a cold stethoscope against her chest and moved it around, listening to her heart and lungs.

"Do you need to make any amendments to the medical record on file?" she asked.

"No."

She scribbled the results onto her clipboard. "Alright, my work for the Punishment Center is over. I am now your medical advocate. Any questions you have I can answer, and I'm not allowed to tell anybody outside this room without your permission."

The nurse flipped through the pages on her clipboard. "Sorry that this is your punishment, hon. However, it has a low chance of causing serious injuries or side effects. The chance of bruising is low, when you get home, I would suggest any normal painkiller like Ibuprofen and ice, if you think you need it."

"Ok," Gracie replied. The news wasn't groundbreaking, but she wished she had a nurse like this last weekend. They really cut services during the mass punishments.

"You have the option, and I suggest you take it, that I can take a picture of the areas that will be punished. They are completely confidential, but they can serve as a before picture if you have a complaint to make after the procedure."

Gracie thought about it, she didn't want any pictures taken but it did make sense, "What are the chances, I'm going to need them?"

"I can't speak to that," the nurse told her.

She thought longer, figuring her lawyers would probably want this, she agreed, "Yeah, let's do it."

The woman took a tablet out of the briefcase. "Good, I'm glad. There is no downside. No one is ever going to look at these unless you request them. You can call the Punishment Center Medical Office when this is over. The number is online."

"Ok."

"I'm going to have to take three pictures, I think. I would suggest one of your breasts, since you got the new enhancement."

"That's fine."

"Open your robe. Do something with your fingers in each one so it can be identified as you. It won't have your face."

Gracie opened her robe, so her breasts were out. She crossed her fingers like she was telling a white lie and made sure they were in the shot.

"Alright, one down. Stand up and lift your robe."

Gracie complied and crossed her fingers above her mound for a moment, "Ok, I guess I should open my legs now?"

"Yes, Miss. Sorry."

Gracie sat down on the bed and spread her legs, showing her vagina to the tablet. The nurse leaned in and tapped her screen and, as she pulled back, Gracie closed her legs.

"I know that's hard, but it really is for the best. As I think you've seen in a fight with your word and a guard's, the guard will win. You want evidence."

"Yeah, it's fine. I'm starting to get used to it," Gracie told her.

"Any other questions?" the nursed asked as she put her tablet away.

"No, I think I'm set. Do you know how long it will be?"

"I'm not sure, but I think it's close to being set up."

"Ok, thanks," Gracie answered.

The nurse left Gracie alone in the cell, again. She laid back and tried to relax. She worried about having pictures taken of her naked body, but she trusted medical confidentiality. She knew she could afford lawyers to protect herself if she had to. She hadn't taken any pictures of herself in almost a decade. It must have been in college, the last time she had sexted anybody and that was seven years ago, at least. "I'm regressing," she joked to herself, "I'm friends with a soon to be freshman and sophomore again. They make me feel young and old at the same time."

It didn't take long until she was retrieved. Perhaps twenty minutes later, the same red headed woman entered her holding cell. "Come on, Miss Levingston, you're up."