Gracie's Three Punishments Ch. 05

Story Info
Gracie survives her last punishment.
13.8k words
4.57
34.3k
20

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last chapter in this series. Thanks to everybody who has read it. Your comments, follows, and favorites kept me writing. I have more ideas for future stories and Kelsey has already made a background appearance in Jordan's story.

***

It was Monday morning and Gracie Levingston's ordeal was going to be over in a few hours. Gracie's body and hair were wrapped in rough white towels. She was sitting on the hotel bed as her friends, Kelsey and AJ, took their turns in the bathroom before they all checked out of the hotel.

Gracie read the preparation checklist on her phone. The checklist for this Punishment Center out in the country was basically the same as the Punishment Center in her home city. Among other things, she had to be hairless below the neck, couldn't wear any jewelry, and was reminded not to take any pain relievers. "How would they even know?" she wondered, though she wasn't going to test it.

The only difference was that this Punishment Center suggested specifically that she wear tennis shoes and a sports bra. Gracie couldn't think of why that would matter. She knew from experience that she would have her clothes taken from her soon after being taken into the back rooms of the prison. Even when she had been given a robe to wear, the guards still didn't let her have her own clothes.

Gracie didn't usually wear sports bras. It was hard to squeeze her large breasts into them and she didn't exercise often so she had no reason to tolerate them. However, she was going to follow directions. On Friday, before heading out of the city, she had gone to the sporting good's store and bought a pink bra with the brand logo plastered on the center. She pulled it out of her suitcase and, letting the towel fall, wrapped the pink fabric around her and zipped it closed in the front.

Next, she pulled on pink bikini cut panties. Gracie hadn't thought about it when she had packed but these were the same pair that she had worn on the day of her first punishment. "I made it through that day, I can make it through today," she thought to herself.

Today's punishment, corporal punishment by electroshock, was supposed to be the most painful of her punishments and she was nervous. However, she was not as apprehensive as she had before the other two punishments. Two weeks ago, she had been caned in front of hundreds of people on a stage in a public park. That had been when she was the most scared. It was her first time, after all, but she had met her two new friends there, so it hadn't been all bad. And last week she had been spanked on her vulva in front of a theater full of people. Even then something interesting had happened. She discovered that she liked being looked at naked by the strangers and had gotten aroused during the spanking.

Gracie knew it was a small sample size, but her last two punishments had had a silver lining and she expected today would be no different. She wished she didn't have to go to the Punishment Center today, but it wasn't as scary as it had been when the judge had read out her sentence all that time ago.

Another reason that she wasn't scared was because of how great AJ and Kelsey had been since she'd met them. She had thought their friendship would end after the first day, merely a companionship of convenience, but the two teenaged women had been steadfast friends. Gracie was a decade older than them, but despite the age difference, she'd found them to be supportive and wise. Kelsey had encouraged Gracie to shed her insecurities about her body and given her words of advice about how to get through her punishments.

Kelsey's strategy today was that the electroshock punishment couldn't possibly be as scary as it sounded. The horror stories that the punishment suggested wouldn't be safe so the actual punishment must be mild. Gracie was partially convinced that a lot of the punishment must just be the fear that it brought to prisoner's minds beforehand, but she knew deep down that it was still going to be agonizing.

Last night, Gracie and the girls continued a tradition they'd started before her second punishment. They got together and talked about their fears and "practiced" what they thought would happen to Gracie today. They had decided that there was no way to prepare for the shocks, but they could predict how it would be done. Since all the Punishment Center's techniques were sexual in nature, they concluded that the shocks might be delivered through probes in her vagina or ass, so they had all pushed hairbrushes into their asses.

Gracie didn't think the practice actually prepared her for anything today, but the nights with her friends had now became a sexually charged tradition. The first time, Kelsey and AJ had hooked up for he first time and Gracie had touched herself while listening to their moans through the thin walls of Kelsey's apartment. Last night they took it a step further and Gracie had admitted to being turned on while being watched. She had masturbated while AJ and Kelsey had sex just a few feet away on the other bed. Ultimately, Gracie had decided she liked these sexual encounters even if, in the end, she was the third wheel.

While she pondered her experiences the last couple weeks, Gracie finished getting dressed. She pulled on her blue skinny jeans and a white camisole before putting on a maroon sweater. The checklists always warned that the Punishment Centers were cold and that she should wear warm clothing. "I don't know why I listen. I'm naked so quickly, it's obvious they don't actually care."

As Gracie moved on to packing her bag, Kelsey and AJ, both wrapped in towels, came out of the bathroom. Kelsey was the smallest of the three girls. She had a cute round face and brown hair in a short, boyish style. AJ was more voluptuous and had long curly blonde hair. Gracie turned her back to them, allowing them to get dressed without her leering. She knew, logically, that the nudity line had already been crossed by all three of them, but it was still different in the morning light.

Soon, everyone was doing their last walkthrough of the hotel room, double checking that they hadn't left anything. Kelsey had on jean shorts and a black t-shirt and AJ had a lacy aquamarine sundress.

"I think we're ready," Gracie announced, knowing that they wouldn't be the ones that volunteered to leave. All three of them knew what was coming was inevitable, but they all instinctively tried to put it off as long as they could.

"Alright," Kelsey said, "We'll bring the car around and meet you down front. They all wheeled their luggage down the hallway toward the elevators. At the bottom, Kelsey and AJ went out to the parking lot and Gracie went to the front desk to settle the bill.

A few minutes later, Gracie climbed into the backseat of her green sedan. Kelsey was driving and AJ was in the passenger seat. They had agreed to this configuration on the drive from the city. Gracie didn't want to drive herself to the Punishment Center. It made her feel like she was participating more in her own punishment if she drove herself and she didn't want that. She felt bad for making Kelsey drive instead, but Kelsey had enthusiastically agreed saying she'd do anything to make it easier for her friend.

The weather looked like it could turn bad at any moment. There were heavy rain clouds sitting low in the sky, matching Gracie's mood.

They had an hour to get to the Punishment Center which was still thirty minutes away. It was even more in the country than the rural town where they had stayed. Kelsey stopped at a drive through restaurant and they all ordered breakfast sandwiches and coffee. Gracie wasn't hungry but ordered at her friends' urging.

When they were on their way out of town, Kelsey spoke, "So what do you want to talk about?"

"We don't have to talk about anything. I know I'll be ok," Gracie responded, "It's not going to be as bad as it sounds. They're just trying to scare me."

"Exactly! You're almost done, and then you can put everything behind you," Kelsey said.

"And we will be waiting outside when you walk out," AJ chimed in, "I wish the place wasn't so far out here."

"Yeah, sorry to make you guys travel so far," Gracie answered.

"We'd go wherever you needed us," AJ responded as she turned around to smile at Gracie, "Are you nervous?"

"Yeah, I have butterflies now that the clock is ticking," Gracie leaned forward and put her hand between the two front seats, which AJ held in support.

"Do you want to change subjects?" AJ asked.

"Sure."

"Sorry about last night. We shouldn't have asked you to join us."

Kelsey drew her breath in sharply, "Is that really changing subjects? We can talk about that later. Talk about something less awkward."

Gracie laughed. Kelsey was very gung-ho when she was planning their nights together but was a little prudish when it came down to it. "No, it's ok. I thought about it, but I don't want to get between you two. I'm having fun on my own," she giggled.

"Well that's good," Kelsey said, "But I feel weird talking about sex when we are on our way to . . . you know."

Gracie knew where Kelsey was coming from. The new Punishment Codes used the taboos around sex against criminals. Making people embarrassed multiplied the severity of the corporal punishments, which weren't too severe on their own, in her experience. "We can talk about it later," Gracie agreed.

As they drove through farmland toward the Punishment Center, their conversation devolved into meaningless small talk as the two teenagers tried to distract Gracie. When they were nearly there, AJ, who was keeping an eye on the GPS, indicated they had to turn down a road that was heavily forested on either side. At the entrance to the road was a large metal sign indicating they were in the right place.

The leafy driveway filled the car with shadows as it travelled toward the Punishment Center. Gracie craned her neck so she could see down the middle of the windshield, but she couldn't yet see the Center. As the main road disappeared behind them, the forest stretched as far as she could see in every direction. She realized that putting the Center in the middle of the woods made it hard for any escapees to make it back to civilization. "It's ok. I wasn't going to run anyway," she tried to tell herself, as the butterflies in her stomach intensified their flapping.

When they finally approached the building after what felt like many miles, the trees separated. While most Punishment Centers had been added onto courthouses, this one looked like it had been grafted onto an already existing prison. A tall chain-link fence with barbed wire surrounded the clearing and there was only one entrance with a guard in a booth and an arm that prevented them from driving through. "I wonder if there are any long-term prisoners here?"

Kelsey slowly brought the car up to the guard station and rolled down the window, "Hi. We are dropping somebody off at the Punishment Center."

"Their name?" the guard grunted.

"Gracie Levingston," Kelsey responded.

"Ok, are you going to be waiting on her?"

"Um, yes, sir. If that's allowed," Kelsey squeaked.

"It is but take this anyway," the guard handed her a plastic pass that could be hung from the rear-view mirror. "If you leave, you'll need that to come back in to pick her up. You're not allowed to enter the building and will have to stay in the parking lot. I suggest coming back later."

Kelsey nodded and the guard raised the arm. Kelsey followed signs labelled for drop-offs and parked in a small empty parking lot near the entrance.

When Kelsey turned the car off, Gracie took a deep breath and got out of the car. The two younger women got out with her.

"You're going to be fine," AJ assured her as they hugged.

"Yeah, don't be scared," Kelsey urged her as she joined their huddle, "We'll be here when you get out."

"Thank you, girls. You don't have to sit here the whole time. I won't even know."

"Don't worry about that," AJ said, "Take care of yourself. We love you."

"I love you, sister," Kelsey agreed.

"I love you, too," Gracie said as they broke off their group hug. She hesitated as she looked at the entrance.

She realized that the Center wasn't one big structure but a series of squat prefabricated buildings. Taking a deep breath, she said her last goodbye, "I'm going to go. I'll see you soon."

She walked toward the entrance and, pulling the heavy doors open, left her friends behind. The room on the other side was small, nothing like the grand lobby of the other Punishment Center. When she walked up to the window, nobody was there. Gracie looked around, "Did I come to the right place?"

As she looked for a bell and debated calling out, a man in a blue collared shirt entered the office on the other side of the window. "Hello," he called as he walked to his place opposite her.

"Hi, I'm Gracie."

"Levingston? Good, good. You're the only person scheduled today. Last second, I see," he said as he examined his screen. "Ah, yes, I see why you were transferred here. Not many JCs even have protocols for that code. ID please."

Gracie slipped her driver's license, the only thing she had other than clothes, out of her pocket and passed it to the man. She was uncomfortable that he knew what was going to happen to her today, but she knew somebody had to have that information, "Probably hundreds of people if they wanted it."

Gracie frowned at the thought as she waited patiently, he entered information into his machine and handed the ID back to her. "Wait there, just a minute, a guard will come out to fetch you."

That was different. In the past she had been sent to a waiting room before she was summoned to the back. She slipped her ID back into her pocket and crossed her arms.

In a few moments, a woman, about Gracie's age, with platinum blonde hair, pulled back into a tight ponytail entered the lobby. "Hello, Gracie, I am your punishment liaison. You can call me Mary."

"Hi."

"Hands behind your back, please. I have to take you out of this building to your punishment block."

Gracie obeyed. She turned around and crossed her wrists at the small of her back as the guard tightened handcuffs around them and gripped her bicep. At Mary's urging, Gracie went back out the front door of the building. To her left, she could see Kelsey and AJ still in her car, but she was forced to walk to the right. She hoped her friends hadn't seen her, not wanting them to be scared or transported back to their punishment day. They walked a few hundred feet down the concrete sidewalk and as they reached the end of the first building the sidewalk rounded the corner so that she couldn't be seen from the parking lot.

As they walked, she realized that the squat buildings were organized roughly in a rectangle around a central courtyard that was also ringed with a chain-link fence. When they reached the fence, Mary pushed her to the left, so they were now walking clockwise around the courtyard. The buildings were all the same, not very wide but fairly long and only one story. If they differed at all it was in their interiors which Gracie could only guess at. What held her attention, though, was in the courtyard.

There were a variety of posts, crosses, and benches and Gracie knew how they were used. She'd seen similar ones at the public punishment where she had been strapped to a bench and caned. The courtyard had enough space for dozens of poor souls to all be punished at once. Gracie hoped her punishment today wouldn't be outside, she suspected it wouldn't, but it was hard to tell at these places. If it was, Gracie decided, she was happy that no one else was around, "At least it would be mostly private."

The two of them walked past three more of the drab buildings before Mary squeezed Gracie's arm signaling her to stop.

"This one is us," she said as she walked to the door and inserted a key. Mary motioned Gracie into the building and locked the door behind her. From the door to the back wall was maybe five paces. To the left was the outer wall of the building and to the right was another wall with a door that must lead to the next room. "Your whole day is spent in this building," Mary informed her, "Head into the next room and I'll explain everything."

Gracie, relieved to have escaped the courtyard, didn't wait for Mary to grab her and push her through as she passed into the open doorway. Twenty feet in front of her was another closed door that led to the next room. There was a metal table bolted to the floor with two chairs, one on each side of the table. There was a filing cabinet against the wall to Gracie's right. In the back-left corner was a white curtain that hung from a metal rod attached to the ceiling.

"Here," Mary said as she grabbed Gracie's wrists, removing the cuffs, "Sit in the chair closer to the wall."

Gracie walked around the table, examining the curtain, but not seeing anything remarkable. She sat down on the hard chair and waited. Mary, after locking the door, pulled a folder out of the cabinet and laid it on the table.

Sitting down, she said, "Here, you've done this before." She pushed a sheet of paper with the oath that she had signed twice already, "Sign it and repeat it back to me."

Gracie scribbled her signature, "I am Gracie Levingston, and, under the threat of perjury, I have not taken any substances that could change my mood or cognitive functions."

"And you have been sentenced to a J45 electroshock punishment?"

"Yes, ma'am," Gracie replied.

"Alright, good. I know that this isn't the first Punishment Center you have attended, but this Center does things significantly different than most. First of all, you have a punishment liaison, me," she said, tapping herself on the chest.

"Instead of guards that pass you from person to person. I am going to do almost everything to get you ready for the procedure today. I will explain everything to you, answer questions, search you, conduct your threshold test, restrain you, and attach the electrodes and monitors."

Most of that made sense to Gracie though she didn't really see a difference between a punishment liaison and a guard. As she opened her mouth to ask about the threshold test, Mary interrupted her.

"I'll explain everything in more detail and answer questions at the end. There is also a doctor who will do a medical exam and witness the procedure. There is a punishment technician, whom you will never see. You'll be blindfolded before he is in the room."

Gracie didn't like the idea of that. She was hoping to distract herself by thinking about people watching her punishment. "I'll just have to imagine."

Mary must have noticed her distraction, "Are you following?"

"Um, yes," Gracie said, nodding. "Come on, pay attention," she chided herself.

"First off, I want to assure you that everything about your procedure is totally safe. This Center has carried out J45s more than a dozen times and there have never been any medical emergencies."

Gracie felt heartened. She knew that it might be an empty promise, but having it said so concretely made her believe it.

Mary continued, "This Center is unique in some ways. As you probably noticed, we aren't a very busy place. There aren't very many people in our community so we don't have to perform many procedures, so our administrators have decided to specialize in some of the rarer punishments and to invest in some technologies and techniques that other Punishment Centers don't have time to bother with."

"That explains why this place can carry out an electrocution," Gracie realized. She was becoming more comfortable with being here since they were experts. She imagined that the technicians at the other PC must only hit people in different ways.