All Comments on 'Gracie's Three Punishments Ch. 05'

by writingsomethingnew

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticover 4 years ago
I’m Curious

During the exam, they mentioned that it had to be done without lube because the lube would interfere with the treatment, yet they used lube to insert the probes in her vagina and anus. What changed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nothing changed, you just didn't read closely enough. The gel they used there was electro-conductive. The normal lubricant would have interfered with that.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
electrical shocks don’t feel like a timgling

They’re like a force travelling through your body in a way you can’t describe. It’s burning and pushing at the same time and it comes to the point that you won’t even be able to speak because your throat muscles are locked up.

Also, it’s not the colts that’ll kill you, it’s the amps, so how many were they using?

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 4 years ago
Great Series!

This is a great series for those of us who love reading about lesbian kink. I hope this is not the end. I see many possibilities for future sequels. Maybe even getting Gracie involved with the last Punishment Coordinator, who observed her horny reaction to her punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic series!

These stories are almost exactly what I often fantasize about. Intimate punishments instead of prison sentences. Please, please, keep writing.

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

An excellent series.

This work has made for some very interesting reading and has set my imagination running wild, as you wrote of the girls meeting up between the punishment sessions can I suggest that you write a further chapter based approximately a week after the last session when the girl again meet up socially and discuss the whole punishment package.

Thank you for posting this story and long may you continue. Sorry that I was unable to give you a higher rating than the five stars for each chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritingsomethingnew@writingsomethingnew
I appreciate all comments and private messages! If you pass on your email when leaving me a PM, I almost always reply. I especially love suggestions (for both content and style) and feedback so I can continue to grow as a writer and create better stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES