All Comments on 'Grad Student & Mature Neighbor Bond'

by EndlessFantasy91

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
spurtmanspurtmanabout 1 year ago

A fabulous first story -- had me rock hard half way through! And the fact that it's largely true is even more of a turn on! Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don’t switch between present and past tenses. It’s distracting. Good story line though.

Mobile49Mobile49about 1 year ago
Hot

More please and soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too a while to get going. Don't need a novela.

Mike7845Mike7845about 1 year ago

I hope there's more to come and a lot more dirty talk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty good first effort. I look forward to more!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

Bravo! Excellent, especially for a first effort. I'm a strict disciplinarian when it comes to the mechanics of writing -- grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax, etc. -- and you passed my muster with flying colors.

Please continue sharing.

Ignore the critiques that have already been registered. I look forward to your further offerings.

Easily earns 5 stars, without benefit of rounding up.

stevie1965stevie1965about 1 year ago

great first story. keep going!

VikingsNoHorns793VikingsNoHorns793about 1 year ago

Great story and lucky dude. I wish I had a neighbor like her! I very much prefer older women as well! Is 10:04pm a little "shout out" to Back To The Future when the lightning hits the clock tower in 1955 .

mytimetobehappymytimetobehappyabout 1 year ago

nicely done, i hope theres more chapters coming. this story is crying for more.

BroadusBroadusabout 1 year ago

Good story, one that reminded me of something almost similar that happened involving me and an older woman I worked with. Unfortunately it was a once and done, all too quickly. Next day, she told me that she felt guilty about cheating for the first time and would never happen again.

Harsh61Harsh61about 1 year ago

The story line as well the narration is great..

UncleFester623UncleFester6232 months ago

Great story! Great progression and hot climax!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous