Grad Student & Mature Neighbor Bond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly enjoying this worshipping treatment as I sniffed and licked through her panties, Darlene pressed her ass firmly back into my face and let out soft moans. This continued for about five minutes, being deliberate and taking my time. Enjoying every moment of this already unforgettable experience. That's when she says "I can tell you like the way I smell... What's next? Are you going to find out how I taste or would you rather find out how it feels to put that nice cock inside me?"

Remaining where I am, on my knees behind Darlene, I use my fingers on each hand to slowly peel her panties down. I do this very slowly, exposing her ass and her pussy, both of which look as equally as appetizing as they smelled. Once her panties are mostly off, I dig in. I start with her pussy, because I don't want her to be turned off or think I'm too perverted, but mostly so I can smell her ass while I lick her pussy. My tongue flickers over her clit for a few moments before finding its way inside her pussy. All of this licking and devouring of her wet pussy has my mouth extra wet. I drool some spit into my hand and begin stroking my cock, bringing it quickly back to full life. I continue licking and sucking on her holes as she presses her ass back into me, stroking my cock the entire time. She shifts her legs a bit and brings her feet up so that her soles gently rub my balls.... I let out a moan and talk dirty with her, telling her "you taste so fucking good! I need to put my cock inside you."

She spins around and kisses me deep, with lots of tongue. "I love the taste of both my pussy and ass on your mouth. You're so sexy."

Then she looks at me with a serious look and says, "I want you to fuck me so badly. I've wanted it since you moved in a few weeks ago. But only my pussy for now. I can tell you love my ass but I'm not ready."

I kiss her deeply and affectionately, telling her not to worry and that when she's ready for that, so am I. Then I continue as I begin to kiss my way down her body to her tits, I say "I do love your ass. But let's get you fully out of this dress so I can see your bra and your tits. I also love your big tits and can't wait to get my mouth on them."

We exchanged happy and dirty minded smiles as I helped her to her feet. We finished taking off her dress and her dark purple panties were matched by a bra of the same color. Her tits looked better than I could have imagined and I quickly began removing her bra. I managed to do a decent job and avoided embarrassing myself. As I slipped her bra off her large tits and big nipples appeared before me with a slight bounce. I took her big, hard nipples as an indication that she was just as physically aroused by the situation as me.

Firmly grabbing her big tits with each of my hands, I landed my mouth on her nipples and teased her with my mouth. She moaned and reached for my cock, opening her legs while telling me "you need to put your hott cock in me right fucking now!"

She sat back on the couch but moved her ass and pussy toward the edge and opened her legs... I adjusted my body so that my cock was lined up with her wet pussy lips. I used the head to tease her clit for a moment before sinking the length of my cock inside her. We both moaned at the heat and sensation of our direct skin to skin contact. My hard cock exploring this mature woman's pussy was an incredible feeling. I loved how she opened her legs up to accept me, clearly so horny for a younger man's hard cock.

I brought my hips slowly forward and pumped my cock deep inside of her. I built up some speed and rhythm, giving her the complete length of my cock while my hands explored her tits. I loved the way she looked, with her stocking covered legs open wide, giving her pussy to me. I used my length and hips to slide in at different angles, causing her to moan a bit. I reached down to rub her clit before she took over saying "I can help with that you sexy stud."

Looking down and seeing this mature and sexual woman rubbing her clit as I used my cock to carve out her pussy had me so turned on. And rubbing her clit while taking the rhythmic strokes of my cock clearly had a strong impact on her. After about a minute of this, she let out a low and deep moan. Her pussy practically pushed me out with a gush of hot liquid. She had just squirted on me! I quickly grabbed my cock and pushed it back in, fucking her with the same deep strokes.

We fucked like this for a few minutes, causing her to squirt twice more before I pulled my cock out and helped her to her feet. I gave her butt a firm squeeze as I pointed toward my bedroom and said "go in there. I want to fuck you in my bed."

She entered first and to both of our surprise, a MILF / Younger Guy porn video was still playing on my TV. We couldn't hear it over all of the commotion we had caused. She turned to me with a dirty grin and said "Now I see why you haven't showered! Someone was busy watching hott older women!"

I laughed as she teased me and said "I admit it. I have a thing for older women and seeing you earlier got my mind wandering. The porn helped. But not as much as you." Then I grabbed her and started kissing her deeply. Growing more bold and assertive, I told her to get on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed. Adding in "Make sure you're facing the direction of the TV. I want to fuck you from behind as we watch them fuck on the screen."

Obediently, she followed my instructions. She put her knees together and put ass way up in the air. Looking back at me she took her turn to give me instructions. "Fuck me from behind, please."

I stepped forward so that I was close behind her.... I took my fingers and used some saliva to make sure she was nice and wet for me. Then used the rest of the saliva to get my hard cock equally as wet. I teased her a bit by slapping my cock on her ass cheeks, asshole, and then gently rubbing by head between her pussy lips. Finally, I plunged forward and pushed my cock all the way inside her from behind.

By this time, it was close to ten o'clock. Darlene and I had been together for a while. My cock was aching for release as I began stroking around 6:15. I knew I couldn't last much longer. Between the prolonged orgasm, the sensation of her surprisingly tight pussy gripping me, and the wonderful view of her voluptuous ass jiggling with each thrust, I knew I was soon to empty my balls. She must have sensed it too. I was beginning to moan as I could feel a strong orgasm building deep in my balls.

My cock was getting thicker and she made sure I knew she could feel it. "Oh my, it feels like someone is about to cum. Where do you want to do that you sexy boy? Tell your hott older neighbor where you want to cum."

Once again, it was as if her dirty talk had a special power over me. I could hardly reply. There were so many places I wanted to cum. I'd always enjoyed giving facials or cumming on my exes ass or tits, but I also loved the sensation of cumming inside a woman without a condom. So as these thoughts raced through my mind, I decided I'd have to do them all at some point. For tonight, I had a giant load built up and I wanted her to feel it shooting deep inside her mature pussy.

I picked up my tempo and pace until I was fucking her with every ounce of energy that I had. She bounced her ass back into me with perfect timing, helping me to pound her hard from behind. We each let out moans as I buried my cock in her over and over, harder than before.

Fucking her as hard as I could from behind now, I squeezed her thick ass as I felt the start of my orgasm. I felt it start flooding its way up, out of my balls and up my cock. This, on the inside of my body, causing my cock to fatten up on the inside of her. At the last second, before I was able to explode inside of her, she pulled away. Darlene quickly rolled onto her back and brought her head toward me.

Laying with her head nearly directly underneath my cock and balls, Darlene almost shouted "Cum all over my face John.... That's what I want!". In an instant, I gripped my cock tightly and started pumping my hand up and down. It only took a few seconds until a few thick wads of hot liquid came pumping from my swollen head. Thick and milky cum landed all over her face, in her mouth, and on her neck. I collapsed next to her and smiled to myself thinking of how sexy Darlene was and how lucky I was.

Finally, after a few seconds of catching my breath, I leaned over and kissed her cum pasted mouth. After the kiss was over I looked at her and said "didn't you say you were going to help me with the showering process? It looks like you'll be joining me in the shower."

I looked over at the clock, it was 10:04 PM. Time for a shower... And if I'm lucky, Darlene and I can explore each other more.

12