Graduate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't have an answer for her, what rules were there to how we operated under. Two of the three were willing captives, the third less so but she had cooperated, she strove to achieve her freedom through such compliance.

"Rules change," I offer a weak response to her.

"Rules change..." Georgie repeats back shaking her head gently. "...I changed... a new job in Recruitment... a new lifestyle... a new house... I moved on... I blossomed ...I'm even engaged"

I spot the ring as she purposefully and obtusely thrusts her hand in my direction. The glint of the large diamond in the dim light of the corridor obvious as it catches what little light is available.

"I'm happy for you..." I offer, "like I say ...you look ...good."

"I survive." Georgie offers, and it's only then that I appreciate how close we stand to one another.

"Are you happy though?" I leave the question hanging briefly before adding, "Or does the material only cover the longing for what's missing in your life?"

"Fuck you," Georgie sneers

"I'd love to fuck you," I find myself caustically offering.

"I can't forget..." her quiet voice trembles, "...no matter how hard I try I can't forget how I felt ...that's why I've never returned... I don't want to forget but I have to... it eats away at me daily.... I should run... but."

She pushes past me pirouetting me aside before she stops dead and looks back over her shoulder towards me. The purposeful look in her eyes only enhancing how unbelievably attractive she looks despite her heightened emotions.

"You didn't want me... you had me ...you discarded me," Georgie quietly states.

"You said yourself you wanted to come back" I interject

"And then I said moved on" she coldly states, causing me to dwell on the juxtaposed conversation I sense she desperately seeks to end.

"You're not happy," I force the point she failed to deny

"And neither are you... you'll never be," Georgie steps away her heels heavy on the floor as she continues to step away from me with purpose.

"Didn't you need a piss?," I holler churlishly after her drawing a startled glance, then giggles from two passing dark haired girls.

Georgie doesn't look back, a little over ten minutes later I spot her party of four heading for the main doors into the night. One of the males looking to be the worse for wear as his friend helps him along with an arm around his rib cage as he stumbles along. I note the door staff reaction as they step in to assist as he stumbles into the street.

'Good luck nursery' I think to myself as I set about collecting another batch of empty glasses before heading back behind the bar my head still swimming on the brief but chaotic conversation.

A little over an hour later I lock up the main doors of the bar watching as Hayley stood between the red head Shauna and another bar girl Mollie looks back over her shoulder to me with that familiar devilish little smirk.

A light smile passes my lips, I don't watch any longer than observing them look up to cross the street as I pull down the blind down across the thick glass door.

Alone in my kingdom I approach and then walk up behind the bar. Where once stood a sea of faces I see no one. Seeing Georgie had brought back a flood of sordid memories in respect to everything that has played out here during our tenure.

The faces of the countless girls who've succumb to our charms in one way or another. My mind dwells as I think of the three girls beneath the trap door under my feet as I pour a neat slug of Jack Daniels into a square Tumbler. Taking a large swig of the liquor that harshly warms the back of my throat as I consume it. I look to the near full bottle conscious I have to drive, contemplating the virtues of sinking more of the bottle of Bourbon and calling for a Cab.

As I raise the glass to my lips Georgie's words echo through my mind. The brief snatched conversation had caught me hideously off guard, but the words used to describe Steve haunt me the most, 'evil and brutal' repeat over and over in my mind as I take a second swig of the amber liquor. I've never heard this, never contemplated this. Steve was by nature a far cruder individual, easily goaded quick to react. My mind playing now on his role in every scenario instigated not just in the past but in the present. How he'd use our girls, how I'd use him to use the girls lured into our lifestyle.

There was a migration towards myself by all the girls spare for perhaps Gemma, a matter I'd egotistically never overly dwelt on, self-assuredly assuming my own prowess matters over his with a perverse sense of pride.

In my back pocket my mobile vibrates heavily on an otherwise silent notification alert. Plucking my phone from my pocket I'm surprised by the sender's name as it appears on my Lock Screen. A number never deleted, saved for nostalgia.

Swiping the message icon left to display the full SMS. Only a half dozen messages preceded the communication, all of them dated nearly two years previous.

Sender; Nursery:

35 St James Square

Come alone!!

**********

As the black cab taxi idled away on a rumbling diesel engine Hayley adjusted her skirt over her thighs a little, buttoning the collar of her light blue denim jacket against the immediate chill of the night air she felt. She shivered, a shiver caused as much in anticipation as by the ambient temperature.

She was being presumptuous, she was acting on impulse by turning up relatively unannounced or be that unconfirmed following the snatched conversation the busy evening had allowed. Then she had done just that, acted recklessly, behaved no differently around him since commencing this sordid liaison several weeks previous. Such recklessness fuelled her newfound desires made what was to follow even more appealing.

Pressing a well-manicured finger to the doorbell she glanced up to the dim light from the window overlooking the street.

Straightening her blonde hair with her fingers as a chill breeze whipped along the street in which she stood, having reapplied make up the best she could, or as best she risked in the back of the dim confines of the taxi.

From the other side of the doorway she heard heavy footsteps on the stair case beyond the door.

A smile set across her lips as the door creaked ajar, a smile lost to a look of confusion as she realised the silhouette in the door way was heavier set than the once she'd had expected to greet her.

"What you doing here?" Steven O'Leary bluntly enquired a look of genuine confusion knitting his brow.

Hayley offered a brief awkward explanation come lie, genuinely unaware that the brothers lived together. She had only encountered Steven on a handful of occasions and always within the bar in which she worked part-time.

She could smell the strong odour of alcohol on his breath even from the street.

Passing him, as he permitted her entrance, she could only attempt to deduce how inebriated he was by the stench of liquor at such close proximity.

Hayley headed up the staircase hearing him heavy-footedly following along behind her into the dimly lit flat.

**********

Switching off the engine I step out of the van onto the aspirational, clearly affluent square.

Large individual looking town houses of three to four storeys line all four sides of the square, the centre piece of which is a fenced communal garden.

My envy rages as I look around me, conscious immediately how out of place the beat up looking van is parked amongst such obviously wealthy vistas.

Checking the message on my phone once more, spotting the number 35 set in a brass looking plaque as it reflects under the orange glow of street lights. I approach the property, my feet stepping heavily on the gravel surface of the on driveway sits a top of the range Sliver BMW 5 Series and customised Metallic Black Land Rover, Georgie certainly has moved on and moved up.

The three storey house looms over me as I approach the front door of the property. Inside dim lights light the property. As I look back over my shoulder sensing movement the front door silently swings open on soft hinges.

I turn back to see her, Georgie, silhouetted against the soft yellow light that spills from the hallway.

"Quiet," she whispers. As she speaks I feel and were I to listen hard enough I am sure I could hear my heart pounding in my chest.

Georgie steps aside pressing a finger to her lips to reiterate her request as I cross the threshold stepping onto white marble floor, as she closes the door softly behind me. I turn to cast my eye over her. My heart racing faster. I don't understand her motives, the change in her persona and her attitude from earlier not necessarily in marked contrast but it's as though I stand before a different person.

Visually her thin ankle strap heels still sit over the same dark denier opaque nylons, her upper body now cloaked in a wraparound black silk gown that sits at her mid-thigh and ties on a loose bow around her waist, drawing the garment in to accentuate her petite waist.

Georgie keeps her finger pressed to her lips as she nods along the hallway, her eye makeup and her makeup in general seem darker than earlier.

Following her glance I become aware of the heavy snoring emanating from beyond double doors that sit ajar on along the marble floored hallway.

"Brandy is always his downfall," I hear her softly state, "He may not have needed the generous measure when we got home.., but he'll be out for some time."

My mind dwells on the parallel of twenty four hours earlier. Before I can even turn back to face her Georgie has started to make her way up the wide dark wooden staircase on which a cream colour carpet lines the centre of the stairs. I follow silently, all but holding I breath I appreciate as I fall in step behind her.

Looking up at her from behind, each step offers a tantalising glimpse up under the hem of the gown that wraps her body, the lace detail tops of stockings revealed briefly to accentuate the seam that runs up the backs of her perfect legs.

On the first floor landing Georgie leads the way along a corridor towards a set of double doors sat open to reveal even from a distance over her shoulder a large black metal ornate framed bed, dressed in black bedding. The bed sits alone on a raised dais in which a soft red strip light is set that bathes the room in an ethereal glow.

As I step into the room I can't fail to spot, even in the dim light, laid across the black sheet of the covered mattress are two pairs of brush steel handcuffs, a length of black silk material, a black ball gag and a thick wide black leather collar.

"Close the doors," Georgie offers, cutting across my thought process with a gentle command and without a moment's hesitation I duly oblige pressing the white doors to, until they meet and latch.

Turning back to her I don't know what to say, the intent is clear but is in such stark contrast to her demeanour and her behaviour in the bar. As I face her she reaches up and presses the extended forefinger on her left hand her to my lips this time.

"I don't need you to speak... I don't need you to question..." Georgie offers, as she stands there her right hand tugs at the loose knot of the dressing gown belt, even as I sense the garment spill open I keep my eyes on hers as she drops her finger.

I simply nod my understanding

"I need closure..." Georgie offers "...I want you to use me... I don't want to see you... I don't want to speak.... I just need to feel you use me."

Her hands reach up to the neck of the jet-black gown, in my peripheral vision I see her peel the gown from her delicate shoulders, I keep my eyes on hers. A smouldering desire in my own eyes that I see reflected back from hers as she lets the gown fall to the floor behind her.

"I'm your submissive little fuck toy..." Georgie huskily whispers "...do you understand?"

I swallow hard my mouth feeling dry, yet as I do I nod, before letting my eyes fall down over every exquisite inch of her body. A black lace detail bra holds up her ample breasts, a matching suspended belt sits over her hips and a little black G-string covers her slender pelvis, the suspenders extending to hold up previously glimpsed stockings the detail of which match the rest of her underwear.

I'm hard for her already, stepping around her as the red strip light beneath the dais bathes her pale skin a shade of red, her blonde short styled hair picking out the same shades as I stop behind her reaching for first set of handcuffs.

"Did you dress for him... or for me." I break the silence and her request to raise the taboo of the aforementioned fiancé who presumably slumps somewhere beneath us, hideously oblivious to Georgie's intended surrender.

Toying with the cuffs in my hands I keep myself placed directly behind her, noting her lack of response, none the less I continue to offer softly spoken words to her as she stands facing the doors to the bedroom.

"Hands behind your back."

The soft little inhale of breath she takes is as impressive as the diligence she displays as I watch her hands slip into the small of her back. Acting swiftly, with a deft motion I secure both open cuffs over her slender wrists without opposition. The cuffs fasten tightly on a double click that echoes through the room.

I hold Georgie Ellis once again in restraint, my mind casting to the first time I had nervously cuffed her hands similarly behind her back as she knelt upon my bed in the flat. Her composure now in such stark contrast to her anxious state back then.

I look back to the bed, not moving as she holds herself before me clad in lingerie and the high heels. Within minutes I have the thick leather collar wrapped tightly around her slender neck, the black length of lace sits folded across her eyes blindfolding her as its tied tightly across the back of her short styled hair.

Her shoulders rise and fall as she stands before me cuffed, collared and blindfold.

"That'll do for now." I offer as I step around her and stand before her leaving the ball gag and the second pair of cuffs on the bed

Georgie remains silent.

Reaching out I cradle her delicate jaw in my right hand and rub my thumb over her bottom lip, pressing down as her mouth slips slowly open.

"I want to refamiliarize myself with that petite little mouth of yours first"

A little sigh passes her open mouth.

"On your knees for me" I quietly request.

Georgie doesn't hesitate not for a moment, as with a poise and grace she takes to her stocking clad knees before me despite the restriction of the cuffs that clamp her wrists.

I slip my t-shirt up over my body and fling it towards the right hand side of the room. Unfastening my belt and unzipping my fly I let my jeans fall to the floor as I kick off my boots, moments later I step up before her lingerie clad bod fully naked in contrast.

Georgie waits for me on bent knees, as I step up to her I cast my eye down to her breasts held up by the black lace bra. My right hand reaches out once again as I guide her lips wider open.

With my left hand I guide my fully erect dick past her glossy lips, moments later I feel the warmth of her mouth envelop me as voluntarily her head starts to slip back and forth as she wraps her tongue around my girth as she starts to provide perfect oral stimulation.

**********

"You thinks he's going to be much longer?" Hayley offered as she sat herself back down on the sofa, painfully conscious of the unsubtle gaze that had fallen upon her as she returned from the bathroom.

"I've no idea... we don't keep tabs on one another" Steve sardonically chuckled as he sat forward from the single seat sofa opposite of her. "You tried calling him?"

"Tell you what... I'll give him five more minutes then I'll get off." Hayley offered.

"Probably out fucking someone else," was the chuckled response she earned in response.

Hayley wasn't sure what sat most uncomfortably the salacious gaze that crept along her left thigh as she pulled down the hem of her skirt once again, or the prospect that he wasn't here to meet her because he was with someone else.

**********

Slipping the G-string down over the backs of her ankles, I free the tiny garment from over the heels of her strap stilettos.

Casually dropping the tiny garment to the floor as I step up behind Georgie.

the short haired blonde holds herself up now on all fours before me as I run my hands firmly over pert buttocks, spreading her ass cheeks and casting my eye over what was mine to be taken.

Georgie's wrists now cuffed in front of her as on bent elbows and knees she holds herself motionless in the centre of the bed. The enforced darkness off the blindfold still held wrapped around her face and as her breathing slowly returned to normal following the brutal face fuck she'd eventually received whilst knelt before me, her cleavage soaked with her own saliva by time I'd coaxed her into delivering the final deep throat submission.

As she holds herself over the bed the black ball gag now dissects her delicate saliva coated jaw.

I take the second pair of handcuffs, the final restraint she'd set out for me, opening them wide I place them over her stocking clad ankles, locking them tightly to further restrain her slender perfect form.

My eyes fixate on the seams of her stockings as I kneel on the bed behind her. Slipping my fingers roughly over her exposed puffy little pussy lips, I hear a soft groan pass the ball gag as I slowly insert two fingers deep into the wet warmth of her neat little vagina.

Using my fingers in her for a matter of minutes, toying with her, glancing my fingers over her sensitive clitoris, a clitoris I had teased and toyed to reaction countless times before when I'd held her captive if the far less salubrious confines than I did now, I hear her groans increase through the gag before I slip my fingers from her. Teasing her was my only intent, increasing her sensitivity would only serve my purpose.

Stroking my dick back to full erect length I kneel behind her straddling her cuffed lower legs as my hands come to rest on her slender hips, she momentarily shifts her body weight on her bent knees before she falls still. Falling still as with my left hand I guide my dick towards her waiting cunt.

Pressing my swollen head against her I close my eyes, appreciating her tight inner walls as I press my hips forward and slowly impale the body I've not known in eighteen months. She feels so good, I left her largely unstimulated for this reason, her tight dry walls ache my dick as I claim her, but the intense feeling causes a groan of satisfaction to pass my lips.

Before long both our soft groans fill the room as clenching tightly around me with her breath nasal and hitched as she bites down on the gag and feels me slowly penetrate her on deliberately slow drawn-out thrusts. Achieving full penetration I watch her head submissively dip I hear her nasal breath hitch further, breathing exaggerated by the effective placement of the gag.

My instinct is to reach for hair, long hair, to snap her head back from its adopted position. As I stir my hips to let her feel me deep within her I appreciate given the short feathered hairstyle I can't achieve such a simple act of dominance.

I let Georgie hold her position as she is, my desire now fuelling me as I penetrate her once more, my desire becoming purely selfish as I kneel behind her straddling bound legs. She serves only one purpose now, just as she had in the past. My hips start to ripple and thrust as I seek to stretch her tight little cunt around me, as I start to use her, just as she had stated I could.

Not for the first time, but for the first time in months I use Georgie as my fuck toy, using her as I've used countless others since she first submitted to me. There may have been others, there may have been far more brutal take downs, cleverly instigated traps laid to lure girls into their submissions, but she was unique. Georgie had come first, well she'd always held a place in my Brothers heart only now as she's exquisitely wrapped in silk and lace lingerie restrained on the bed before me do I realise the regard in which I hold her.