Graduate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
299 Followers

As I start to fuck her I hear her stifled groans, taking her deep as my hands clutch her hips I hold her body at the perfect angle, as despite her restraint she willingly accepts me.

Continuing to fuck her my mind only then dwells on the promiscuity of the situation to which she surrenders to me. Bound and manipulated on the bed within the lavish town house, her home, the home with which she shares with him, the man to who she is betrothed. Yet in this moment his fiancée gives her body to me, lets me claim her in the ultimate submission.

Does he claim her like this, has he claimed her like this, have others claimed the lithe body of beautiful looking blonde like this, has anyone claimed her since I last did?.

My mind dwelling on sordid twisted fantasies of Georgie being taken, used bound and abused.

My fantasy fuels my reality as I speed up as I take her harder and deeper, she keeps her head hung low, almost in shame. Shame at the submission, shame that despite as she had mentioned not hours earlier, she could not move on, she could not forget the past in which she had lived, in which she had willing surrendered to us, been our receptacle, our hidden secret our fuck toy. The first of so many.

The first of many girls and the first coerced into surrendering to us in the bowels of O'Leary's cellar. Those girls including my two pets within that time, the dirty little blonde Ari who herself had returned to willingly surrender and the second little blonde, the ultimate taboo who at this moment lay waiting for my next attention having willingly learned at my hand. Complying with and serving my every need when called upon.

Georgie had superseded all of them. Georgie had been the spark that had started an inferno. As I fuck her I cast my eyes across her body held before me. Imagining how her body would look clad in full PVC, those pale blue green eyes looking at me from beyond the black mask that would cling to her petite features.

Breathlessly I fuck her, feeling her respond to my increasingly heightened pace as I mercilessly begin to use her willing submission.

I had created this submissive little creature. I had crudely led her, pressed her on uncertain first steps towards becoming the person she had now become. Georgie could not move on, she did not want to move on, she could not forget her past, despite how much her life had changed.

As I fuck her I feel Georgie respond I feel her hips start to writhe in unison with my mine. Letting her fuck back I work with her, adapting to her needs, as one we fuck.

Her breathing hitched, I can't see her face but I can only imagine her features distorted around the gag.

Sweat glistens across her skin as I keep a tight grip of her hips, I feel Georgie press back against me harder, pressing me deeper into her body as I continue unabated.

Breathing heavy and fast such had been my focus on my own desires I had paid no attention to her needs. As she fucks back, as she positions herself against me I hear her own guttural groans, I feel the tension build within her core as she bears down on me, her head wrapped in the silk blindfold no longer bows as she cranes her neck back while we fuck and she starts to gain what she seeks. Her arms extend pressing herself up off the bed arms, arms that lock out at the elbows as she arches her back towards me.

As my left hand grasps and clenched the collar wrapped tightly around Georgie's neck her shuddered sudden brutal spasms signify she's achieved what she sought.

Frantic pants escape her gagged mouth as she maintains her position, I feel the wet warmth spill from her as she locks herself rigid and I use the throes and of her climax to gain my own satisfaction.

Using her harder and faster I watch her fingers grip the surface of the mattress, catching sight once again and fixation on the diamond ring on her left hand, she's not his, she's mine.

Such thoughts spur me to forcefully claim his bride to be. I fuck Georgie now with an aggression a raw deep harsh fuck as she holds herself up bound before me, her ability to keep up lost she falls still once more, almost weak for the first time, granting me complete dominance and control. The frantic wanton gasps continually muffled by the gag between her lips lets know everything I need to know.

I claim her, she lets me claim her. I feel my climax build as a consequence.

"Not like this..." I offer, "...not like this."

Pressing her body down, pushing her brutally across the bed as I slip my dick glistening in the excess of her juices from her, I turn Georgie roughly so that she lays flat on her back.

Her cuffed arms stretch out above her head as I climb atop of her, pressing my legs between her bound ankles. As I do Georgie butterfly's her legs underneath me as she slips her thighs around my waist, clenching her legs restrained at the ankle around me as I fully penetrate her once more.

My right hand grabs the back of her left thigh pressing her left leg back towards her chest, assisting my angle of penetration.

Hurriedly pressing the blindfold up across her forehead with my left hand, her eyes adjust to the dim light as they meet mine at the same moment I grip her cuffed wrists and pin them to the mattress above her.

"I need to see you..." I offer breathlessly "...I want to see you."

Her eyes locked on mine her body rippling from breathless exhaustion as she lays there pinned beneath me.

I press myself deep into Georgie's body, I don't need to thrust I don't need to use her, I simply relax the tension from my own body and let my seed spill deep into her body with a deep satisfied groan.

***********

Hayley's breath was raspy and short

Her body ached as she crawled away, scrambling across the dirty floor of the living room.

Scrambling forwards from under him at the first opportunity of reprieve.

Red hot tears traced her cheeks, as she turned over to look back at him.

He stood there picking his frame up from the floor to which he'd pinned her. Buckling his belt and zipping his fly back up, she could feel his hands on her still, she could feel the invasion of his thick second deposit passing down the inside of her thighs as she attempted to expel his ejaculate from her body.

Hayley's bottom lip quivered reliving the nightmare in her head that she had just endured.

"An unexpected pleasure..." Steve caustically offered to her, "...My brothers really missed out tonight."

Fresh tears came to Hayley's eyes, her mind all over the place, as she fought to shut down what had just played out, looking to the sofa on which he'd first pounced on her, pinning her wrists up over her head as he ravaged her before dragging her onto the floor and pinning her body beneath his as he'd used her a second time.

She had not begged, she had not screamed, she had pleaded with him but he had ignored her, the could all but taste stench of his festering breath across her face as she had fallen silent and accepted her fate alongside of his second depraved climax.

Hayley pulled herself up to unstable feet against the far wall, looking to the door to her left, a door to her escape, a door to her salvation.

She'd fought him once, fought him as though her life depended on it, a fight she had lost, reluctantly succumbing to his vile intent and his far superior physical stature. As much as she despised him she simply did not have the energy to fight him off again. Hayley feared for her safety.

Her chest rising and falling as she stifled her emotions refusing to let him see how badly he had defeated her. Her right hand subconsciously slipping to her throat, rubbing gently over the dull ache from where his hand had crushed so tightly around her larynx as he'd brutally forced himself upon her the first time.

She saw her denim jacket draped over the arm of the sofa on which she'd first sat opposite of him Their conversation had been awkward, a little forced, but convivial on arrival. His intent had been unhidden the moment he'd switched seats and sat beside her. His hands falling over her legs as he had repositioned her as he had forced her to assume a position that suited his vile purpose.

She fixated back on her jacket, in this moment to retrieve the jacket would require stepping back towards him. Even knowing her mobile phone sat in her pocket to approach him once more was something she was unwilling to do.

She needed to escape, she should have made her escape after his first strike, her body and mind numbed she had physically curled up on the sofa on which he'd attacked her.

As her eyes darted around the room her polo shirt, that had been viciously torn from her was nowhere to be seen. She would flee as she was. Reaching her left hand to the door handle she grasped furiously relieved that the handle slipped down, and the door swung open in her grip.

"Leaving so soon," he offered on a dark chuckle, "We were just getting to know one another."

Hayley stared at him, it was all she could do to bring herself to even look at him as he stood there casting his eyes over her semi naked body, her short skirt still hitched around her waist, her black nylon tights hideously laddered and torn open through the crotch.

"You vile fucking rapist" she snarled at him as she backed towards the now open door.

Hayley fled, her feet couldn't carry her down the steep flight of stairs quick enough.

Halfway down the stairs she felt the heel of her boots slip on the carpet that loosely clung to the stator case, landing heavily she felt more pain in her left ankle as it twisted under her own body weight as she attempted to remain upright.

Hayley winced but not even the fresh physical discomfort could prevent her escape.

Unlatching the bolt on the door at the foot of the stairs she fell into the street. Catching herself by pressing her hands up against the side of a black car parked to the kerb outside the flat's door.

Stumbling as she turned left, she headed along the eerily quiet street. The chill of the night air not being noticed even with only a dark red lace bra covering her upper body.

Headlights of a car appear turning into the street ahead of her, her hopes raised by a potential saviour, as the vehicle drove towards her. Hayley stepped between two parked cars about to flag down the vehicle when she recognised the van, she knew who the driver would be.

Her instinct shifted in an instant she had no idea who she could trust such was her frail mental state. She questioned now everything that had played out in the weeks previous, every sordid interaction she had wrongly construed as exciting as she'd willing explored a darker side to her sexuality.

Crouching hiding between the two parked vehicles Hayley hid herself. Sobbing and trembling as she heard the driver who until now, she had trusted park up and cross the street into the property she'd just fled from.

Fresh tears streaked her face as she crouched there scared and alone.

**********

Walking into the flat, a little perturbed to have found the door to street swinging open on its hinges I look over to my Brother as he stands at the kitchen sink.

A clear pint glass in his hand he spills as much of the water down his front as he drinks, he quenches an obvious thirst.

"Alright Bruv?" He gruffly offers, wiping water from his heavily stubbled jaw with his right hand.

I knew I would never tell him about Georgie, about what played out, about what could play out or what might never even come to be. I knew it would not play well under any circumstances. Let alone his current fragile disposition following the note received from Gemma barely hours ago, a note that even now sits crumpled on the kitchen counter.

"Good thanks," I offer waiting to see if he will enquire as to where I've been into the early hours. "What you been up to?"

"Getting that skinny little fucking skank out of my system," Steve bluntly replies, repeating my description of Gemma from earlier in the day.

"I'm surprised to see you functioning," I offer on a chuckled tone.

"Yeah gotta keep moving... might have a confession though."

"Oh yeah... what's that?" I step further into the flat as we casually chat, intrigued by his statement. I spot the denim jacket folded over the arm of the chair, recognising it instantly. My blood freezes in my veins.

"I might have broken an unwritten rule regarding our staff..." the pride lacing his devious grin turns my stomach. Georgie's description of my brother once more echoes through my mind. As I step towards him "...seems like you were planning on breaking it though"

"Where is she Steve?" I snipe closing the space between us rapidly.

"Left right before you got here," Stevie offers "Surprised you didn't bump right into her."

My reaction is instinctive, I was not even aware my fist had clenched until I swing for him.

My punch lands true and to his left eye socket, I feel a sear of pain through my knuckles as the ferocity of my strike causes him to stumble, he takes a knee as the pint glass drops from his grip. The glass smashes and splinters into a thousand pieces on the tiled kitchen floor.

My brother looks up at me stunned as despite his baulk he cowers as I stand over him, raging.

"What have you done Stevie?"

**********

Five months later

The door to O'Leary's bar swung open into the familiar premises, a familiar lay out that had received somewhat of a makeover it would appear.

Maybe it was because it was daylight outside but the space seemed less claustrophobic. It was airy, despite the not unpleasant rich aroma of strong freshly brewed coffee that hung in the air.

As she approached the bar Georgie Ellis, glanced around not looking to make the patrons who sat around the bar feel uncomfortable, something immediately felt off though. There was a pleasant vibe over chatter and soft jazz music that was only punctuated by the harsh intrusive hiss of a coffee machine as steam billowed into the air.

Watching as a young waitress in a short black skirt, white tee and little black pumps wiped down a table Georgie stepped hesitantly towards the bar.

Stood before a raft of liquor bottles on shelves was a slender blonde with her back to Georgie, her dark blonde hair was styled with an asymmetrical haircut, she wore shapeless loose a black sleeveless T-shirt over figure hugging tight black jeans.

"What can I get you?" the pleasant faced blonde turned and offered as either she sensed Georgie approach or caught her reflection in the mirror sat behind the heavily laden shelves.

"Uh... I'm..." Georgie hesitantly offered; her prior nerves not assisted by the sudden unfamiliarity of the situation. "I'm looking for the Manager"

"That's me..." the blonde extended her hand towards Georgie, "...Jessica Marks"

"No... uh..." Georgie responded, immediately unsettled further not meeting the formal offer of a handshake. "...the owner then... Danny."

"Danny O'Leary?" Jessica offered.

"Yes."

"Oh I'm sorry..." the blonde responded with a downturned smile "...he and his brother upped and disappeared several months ago."

Georgie felt the room spin, her left hand reaching immediately on an extended arm to support herself against the bar.

As she did so she her three quarter length light pink jacket fell open.

She saw Jessica's eyes immediately fall over the pregnant swell of her belly beneath the black sweater she wore.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
299 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sorority Secrets Pt. 01 A sorority schoolgirl has to convince her professor.in Erotic Couplings
Don't! Ch. 01 A Seedy encounter with her Stepbrother.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Claire First Experiences Rough Sex claire's first time having sex forced on her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Getting Hired 18-year-old Sally gets hired on the spot for her first job.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Female Body Part Party Game Corporate wives are forced to play a naughty party game.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories