Graduation and... Ch. 09

Story Info
Tim Jackman makes a "house call" on the school nurse.
4.6k words
4.63
50.3k
2
0

Part 9 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Heidi Tate sat alone in the living room of her home, feeling extremely depressed. Her life was in chaos. Her marriage was falling apart and would likely end in divorce before too much longer, but that wasn't the worst of Heidi's troubles. A few days earlier, under the sway of emotions she still couldn't understand, she had seduced a young man named Bobby Draper, who was a student at Jamestown High School where she was employed. And she'd done it in her office at school.

That incident caused Heidi far more distress than the impending end of her marriage did. Although the experience had been extremely pleasant - Bobby, it turned out, was a marvelous lover - Heidi was acutely aware that what she'd done was a serious violation of the ethical standards of the nursing profession and the rules of the school district. If anyone found out what she'd done her job and her nursing career would be at risk and it was possible she might even wind up facing criminal charges.

"I don't know what happened to me. I acted like a slut...a...a tramp, a woman with no morals, no self-respect, no self-control. My God! I seduced a student! I endangered my job, my reputation, everything. What on earth is wrong with me?" she thought. Shame, embarrassment, and anger filled her mind.

Unfortunately, as she recalled what had taken place with the young man in her office, her feelings of guilt and remorse began to be replaced by warmth and passion, evoked by the stirring memories.

"Bobby was such a wonderful lover!" she mused. "He was so warm, so considerate, and he touched me so..." Her pleasant thoughts were interrupted by the trilling of her telephone. She picked the phone up. "Hello?" she said.

"Heidi?" It was her husband.

"Yes?" Heidi said.

"Look, I decided I'm not going to come home tonight," he said. "I think, considering what you said about getting a divorce, that's probably the best thing for me to do, don't you?"

"I guess so. Where are you going to stay?" Heidi asked. She was surprised she wasn't more upset by what her husband had just said. Apparently he, too, was aware that there was little chance to salvage their marriage.

"I don't know. I guess I'll get myself a room somewhere," he replied. "I'll call you tomorrow."

"OK," Heidi said. She put the phone down. "Well, I guess I might as well get ready for bed," she told the empty room.

She went upstairs, took a shower and dried herself off. Then she went into her bedroom and slipped on a sheer lacy teddy she'd bought years earlier, when her husband still took pleasure in seeing her in sexy things. She pulled back the bed covers and was about to slip in when she heard her doorbell ringing.

"Who on earth could that be at this hour?" she wondered. She walked to her closet, got a robe, slipped into it, then went to the front door and opened it. Tim Jackman, a young man who she knew from school stood on her front porch, looking uncomfortable and upset.

"Hi, Mrs. Tate," the young man said. "I...I hope you don't mind my stopping so late. I...I need to talk to somebody about something when I saw your lights were on I..." The girl he had asked to the prom had turned down his invitation. It wasn't the first time he'd been turned down for a date, but it was his senior year, and the prom was a special occasion. He really wanted to go, but he'd waited too long so, when the girl he asked turned him down, he didn't have time to find another date. Now it was prom night and Tim found himself driving around Jamestown, feeling depressed and desperate for someone to talk to.

When he drove by Mrs. Tate's house and saw her lights were on, he thought, maybe, he could talk with her. Like his friend, Bobby Draper, he'd taken the Emergency Medical Technician's course the school nurse had offered and, as a result of doing that, he'd come to like the pretty nurse. She was easy to talk to and very understanding.

"Um...no...uh...it's all right, Tim," Heidi stammered. This was a development she hadn't expected. She liked Tim. She knew he was painfully shy, and had heard rumors that he hadn't managed to get a date for the prom. Since Heidi had missed her senior prom, too, she had an idea how horrible he must be feeling. "Come in, Tim," she said. She stepped back and held the door for the young man, who walked by her, into the living room. After looking around the room nervously, he took a seat on the sofa.

Heidi closed the front door, went to the living room, and sat down in a chair facing Tim. She carefully pulled her robe over her bare legs. Her mind was still awash with memories of what happened in her office with Bobby Draper, and some remnants of the strong emotions those memories had evoked remained in her. She wished she was wearing something more substantial on under her robe.

"Why did Tim pick tonight, of all nights, to stop and see me?" she mused. "I'm probably not any better off emotionally than he is." Deep inside her, warmth glowed, and she desperately wished she could make it stop.

"I...I, um needed to talk to someone, Mrs. Tate," Tim said, blushing furiously. "And...you know...I've talked to you a couple of times in school and..."

"What's wrong, Tim?" Heidi asked. She looked at the young man. He was big and bulky, but he was also quite handsome. He was a good student, and seemed to have a lot of male friends. She wasn't sure why he had a problem getting a prom date.

"Well...I...I..." Tim began. "I...I'm not sure exactly how to tell you. It's..." Tears started to roll down the young man's cheeks. Embarrassed about crying in front of Mrs. Tate, he jumped to his feet and walked to the picture window that faced Heidi's huge back yard and stood there, with his back to her. His shoulders shook as he cried silently.

Heidi felt tremendous empathy for the young man, who was suffering such obvious pain. She wanted to offer him comfort, but wondered what she could do. How could she help him when she wasn't doing a very good job of managing her own life?

Acting on impulse, she got out of her chair, walked across the room, and put her arms around him from the rear. "It will be all right, Tim," she said softly. "I think I know how you feel. You're upset because you didn't get to go to the prom, aren't you?"

"Uh-huh," Tim replied. Surprised to feel the nurse's arms slide around him, he turned and looked down at the woman, who was quite a bit shorter than he was. He had a baffled look on his face. "Mrs. Tate, how...how did you know about...about that?" he stammered.

"You know how it is in school, Tim," Heidi said. "People talk."

"Oh," Tim said. He was both confused and embarrassed. He had no idea his failure to get a date for the prom was the topic of rumor at the high school. On top of that, the fact that the school nurse, who he thought was one of the prettiest women he knew, was standing very close to him and had her arms around his waist was causing him a lot of discomfort. Being this close to her was causing things to happen in his body he knew shouldn't be happening.

"You know, Tim, I didn't get to go to my prom, either," Heidi said.

"You...you didn't?" Tim stammered.

Heidi shook her head. "No, I didn't," she said. "So I do know exactly how you feel. It's not very nice knowing all the other kids are having a good time while you're alone and miserable, is it?"

"Ah...no, it...it sure isn't," Tim replied. "How...how come you didn't get to go to your prom? I mean, you're real pretty and everything, and..." He felt his face getting hot, knew he was blushing. He paused and took a deep breath. "I...I'm sorry, Mrs. Tate, I..."

Heidi, touched by the young man's words, reached up and caressed his cheek tenderly with her fingers. "I think it's sweet of you to say that, Tim," she said.

The two lonely, needing people stood there, gazing at each other, their faces only inches apart. Heidi's face was turned upward so she could look at Tim and her hands still lay on his hips.

Without being aware that he was doing it, Tim started bending his head down. Heidi, also without thinking, raised up slowly tip-toes. The next thing they knew, their lips were fused and they were clinging to each other in a hot embrace.

When Tim's lips touched hers and his body pressed against her, intense longing filled Heidi. She tightened her embrace around the young man. Involuntarily, her lips parted and her tongue slid into his mouth. When it was met Tim's tongue, the fires of need, already smoldering in the nurse's body, burst into free-burning fires of desire which, more and more began taking control.

Tim was stunned when he realized Mrs. Tate's lips were pressed against his. He was shocked when her tongue began lashing into his mouth. He felt his cock begin to swell and pulled his hips back to keep her from feeling it. He couldn't believe this was happening! He had to be dreaming! When he stopped to talk with her, he never imagined anything like this would happen!

"Nooo!!!" Heidi thought, as the fires of passion burning in her became a conflagration of need. "Not again! I can't let this happen again!" But the forbidden feelings sweeping over her were far too powerful to be denied.

Tim's mind was a jumbled mass of passionate feelings. Trembling like a leaf, he continued to act without thinking. His trembling hands moved to the belt that held Mrs. Tate's robe closed and loosed it, then he pushed the robe down over her shoulders.

Heidi, trembling just as hard as the young man was, felt her robe being opened. Unable to stop herself, she lowered her arms and let the robe whisper to the floor. She shuddered when she saw the young man's eyes traveling over her, and recognized the avid look in them. "Please, Tim, we shouldn't..." she whispered. "This...is...isn't right."

"Oh, God, Mrs. Tate, you're so pretty!" the young man said reverently as he gazed at the nurse's slim, wonderfully-formed body, which was now clad only in the sheer teddy. He couldn't believe this was happening! He looked at her. All she had on was a lacy, white garment held up by thin straps. It had lace over her breasts, which were almost completely visible through the lace. A thin string crisscrossed the opening in the lace, and was tied in a bow between her gorgeous, firm medium-sized breasts. The tiny garment had high-cut leg openings which exposed her lovely legs and hips. He had never seen anything more gorgeous! Mrs. Tate didn't just have a pretty face, she had a fantastic body, too!

The young man took a deep breath, then his hand reached out and touched the nurse's breasts through the sheer lace. When he did that, a shudder of delight went through him. Because Mrs. Tate was offering no resistance save for some soft murmurs of protests, he began her breasts more boldly.

When Tim's trembling hands began caressing her breasts, Heidi felt her resistance evaporating and became frightened. She couldn't allow something like this to happen again! She had to stop what was happening, and soon! If she didn't stop the young man right now, she'd never be able to! "Please, Tim! Please!" she begged, trembling with a combination of pleasure and shame. "Please stop! Please!!" Then the young man's fingers brushed lightly over her erecting nipples, rapturous sensations rocked her, and her legs went weak.

"Ohhhh!!!" Heidi moaned. She no longer wanted to stop. Not at all! Tim obviously wanted her and, she finally admitted to herself, she wanted whatever was going to happen to do so! To hell with the consequences! She didn't care! He wanted to make love with her and she wanted to make love with him! "Come on!" she said, took the young man's hand, and led him up the stairs to her bedroom.

Trembling with anticipation, Tim accompanied Mrs. Tate out of the living room, up the stairs and down a hallway. His legs were trembling so he had some difficulty walking, his heart was thudding against his ribs, and he could barely breathe. He no longer cared that he'd missed the prom! He'd have gladly missed a hundred proms, a thousand proms, a million proms, for this!

When they arrived in her bedroom, Heidi steered the quaking young man to her bed, let go of his hand, and laid down. She watched while he rapidly shed his clothes, then he joined her in her bed, pulled her into his arms and kissed her again.

Exultant, Heidi pressed against him and kissed him back. He untied the string that held the front of her teddy together, then his hand slid under the garment and over her bare breasts, electrifying her. He fondled her breasts with his hands for a while, then his lips joined them. Soon Heidi was shaking with hunger. Then his hand glided over her belly and dived between her quivering legs, and began exploring her rapidly moistening vagina.

"Ahhh!!!" Heidi cried. Her hips rocked upward as her body presented itself for more of the young man's caresses. His finger slid between her puffy, soft lips, and still more shock waves of elation ripped through her. "Please, Tim, I need you, don't make me wait! Oh, Tim, please! I want you in me!" the lust-swept nurse groaned. She was experiencing a degree of urgency she'd known only once before - with another student.

Tim, who was so aroused he was barely aware of what he was doing, rolled between the pretty woman's legs, raised his hips, and grasped his erection. Guiding it toward her opening, he thrust forward and felt his swollen penis sink into the nurse's warm, snug entranceway.

"Yesssss!!!!" Heidi hissed when she felt the teenager's thick cudgel invade her trembling body. "That's it, Tim! That's what I want! Give it to me, Tim. Give it all to me!" The young man shoved his rod deep into her and she gloried in the stretched, filled sensation his swollen member induced in her lust-drenched body. Then his thrusts began, each one sending her higher and higher up the pyramid of passion. It was sooo good!

"Take me! Oh, Tim! Take me!" she groaned, pulling at the young man's back, clutching his thrusting buttocks. "I need you so badly!! Oh, Tim, I need you so badly!!!"

Then, suddenly, a glorious orgasm burst through her. "Tim!!!!!! Oh, Tim!!!!! Yessssss!!!!! Oh...Yesssss!!!!!! I'm...I'm there!!! Take me, Tim!!!!!!!!!! Take meeeeee!!!!! Take...meeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!"

"Me, toooo!!! Unnnnnhhhhh!!! Me, toooo!!!!" Tim groaned. As he sent his juices gushing into the nurse, he experienced a level of ecstasy he never dreamed existed. His hips banged a trip hammer beat against his partner while he exploded his hot, creamy sauce into her.

Afterward, they lay locked in each other's arms, enjoying the afterglow of their shared pleasure.

Tim suddenly got a frightened look on his face. "What...what about your husband?" he asked. Now that his passion was sated, he remembered that Mrs. Tate was married and feared what her husband would do if he found out what they had done.

"Tim...my husband and I are...separated," Heidi said. "I think we'll be getting a divorce."

"Oh," Tim replied. The news eased his anxiety. He probably didn't have to worry about her angry husband kicking the shit out of him.

"I guess I can't make things any worse than I already have," Heidi thought. "Since I'm already in hot water, I might as well enjoy myself while I can." She sat up, pulled her teddy over her head, and dropped it on the floor next to the bed, then she gazed down at the naked young man lying next to her and smiled. "You know, Tim, you are a fabulous lover," she said. She took delight in the fact that Tim blushed in response to her compliment and was warmed by the adoring way he kept gaping at her naked body.

Twice now, she'd violated a serious taboo for school employees by sleeping with students, she told herself. Nothing she did from now on could make things any worse. And, since Tim was there, she might as well enjoy the time he was with her.

Tim smiled and began caressing one of her breasts. He had come to the conclusion Mrs. Tate wasn't going to throw him out. And, since he might never get a chance like this again, he figured he better take advantage of the opportunity to make love with her while he could.

When the young man began caressing her breast, Heidi shuddered and felt her nipples begin to harden again. "Oh, Tim, that...Ahhhh!!!...that feels so wonderful!" she purred, "You have a wonderfully light touch, do you know that?" She slid her hand over the young man's chest, found his nipples, and teased them until they were straining points of hardened flesh, noting with pleasure that Tim gasped and trembled in response. Since touching his nipples obviously made him feel good, it would probably thrill him even more if she kissed them. She bent over him and took one of his rigid nipples in her mouth.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Tim moaned, writhing, as fantastic sensations swept through him. He had no idea making love could be this fantastic.

"Do you like that, darling?" Heidi asked.

"Ohhhh, yesssss!!!" Tim replied. "My God! Yesssss!"

Heidi resumed arousing him, her lips blazing a trail of fire over his body. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see that his penis had once again begun to stiffen. She reached into his middle, grasped the swelling organ, and could feeling the heat, the growing firmness, and the sticky remnants of their earlier joining that coated it.

Her kisses moved across the young man's belly, through his kinky pubic hair, to the base of the distended pole. After she got to her knees next to his hips, Heidi clasped her lips around the engorged shaft and began moving her head slowly up and down. She loved the delightful friction that resulted as her lips stole up and down the veined surface of the young man's swollen, throbbing penis.

Tim went wild when Mrs. Tate's lips began moving up and down over his tender rod. He couldn't believe she was actually sucking on him! He looked down at her kneeling there, her breasts dangling, their erect nipples pointing at the bed. He reached out and lightly trailed his fingers over her back, her lovely firm buttocks, and her legs. He tried to touch as much of her as he could reach.

As Tim's hand slid lovingly over her soft smooth skin, Heidi's lips continued to slide up and down over his throbbing shaft and her hands stroked his trembling legs.

"Oh, God, Mrs. Tate, that feels awesome! I'm so close!" Tim gasped. His hips rocked, shoving his erect penis into her mouth.

Reluctantly, Heidi took her mouth off the young man. She swung her leg over his body, then lowered herself onto his swollen pole, which slid into her easily and once more bestowed wonderful sensations on her as he crammed her delightfully full. Her fluttering hot cavern engulfed the boy's pulsing tool and caressed it.

She looked down at her Tim, saw the look of pure ecstasy on his face, and was delighted. "You do like this, don't you, Tim?" she whispered.

"Oh, God, yesssss!!!!" Tim groaned. He arched his hips, driving himself farther into her.

Heidi pressed down against her young lover, overjoyed by the powerful sensations being delivered into her by the young man's swollen organ. "My God, Tim! You're huge!" she exclaimed. "It feels like you're in me all the way to my throat!" She pushed herself erect, her body at right angles to his, and began to rock her hips. The movements caused his erection to whip around inside her, creating delightful bedlam in her super-aroused body. "Ohhhh!!! Tim!!!" she moaned. Her hips began moving faster and faster, causing her lovely breasts to dance on her chest. Her motions became more and more frenzied. "This is lovely!! This...Ahhhhh!!! This is incredible!"

Tim gazed up at the lovely woman riding him. Her face was flushed with passion and her gorgeous breasts were quivering. Her rapidly moving hips were sending unending joy through him. What he saw, combined with the intense, delectable friction of their joined sex organs, drove him rapidly toward his peak. Before he even knew it was going to happen, his hot sauces boiled up through his penis and blasted into the nurse, flooding her with his hot juices. "I'm commmminnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!" he cried. "Oh, God, Mrs. Tate!!! Oh, God, Mrs. Tatesssssssss!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12