Graduation Ceremony - Katie's POV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate leaned back against a wall of the bathroom as she sat on the floor, her mind still coming back to reality. Thinking back to previous experiences, that was probably the hardest she'd ever came. Cam took a seat next to her. Both spent, they sat there breathing heavily and collecting themselves.

"Thank you, that worked perfectly," Cam said, as he reached for his clothes on the ground next to them. Kate looked over at him, not responding, watching him slip his pants back on, tucking his cock back into his underwear. Kate wondered if she'd ever see that cock again.

"Let me help you out." Cam helped Katie to her feet, still wearing nothing since her dress had been pulled off of her. Katie saw Cam reach down and pick up her dress, and he began to help her slide it back on. As she pulled it up her body, Cam would reach it and help her tug parts up, and when she got to her breasts he cupped them and gave them a few soft grabs before he stuffed them back into the top of the dress.

Cam stood behind her as she finally got her outfit back on, and he held his arms around her in a loose embrace as they stood in front of the mirror. Both of their eyes bounced around at different parts of their bodies: the messed-up hair, the makeup now streaked all over Katie's face, their wrinkly clothes. Both of them looked completely disheveled, and any passerby who didn't know they were brother and sister would assume they just had a round of intense fucking. Some might even say they looked like they'd just got out of a warzone.

"You want to get outta here?" Cam asked, eyes locking with Katie in the mirror. He had a small smile on his face. "The ceremony started about fifteen minutes ago, so we're already late."

"Well...I didn't really wanna go to this thing anyway," Katie responded, "and there's no way we head out there now looking like this." She returned his smile, and they both laughed as they took another look at themselves in the mirror.

"We could go back to my room? Nobody will be there, since everyone's at the ceremony," Cam questioned. Katie thought she saw a wink in his eye through the mirror.

"Yeah...let's do that." Katie added. The two of them grabbed their graduation gowns and caps from the floor and put them on to cover their messy appearances. Cam stuck his head out the bathroom door to make sure nobody was in the hallway. Seeing they were clear, the two siblings promptly left, turning away from the auditorium and towards the exit, Cam's arm around Katie's side as they headed towards the dormitories.

12