Horny Siblings in the Pandemic

Story Info
Locked down by the pandemic, a frustrated, horny brother and.
4.4k words
4.55
182.8k
234

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlawrence
jlawrence
210 Followers

"Are you sure you want to do this?" his sister asked.

He looked at her for a long second, then nodded. "Yeah. I'm sure."

"Okay, then." Stacy reached behind her back to untie her bikini.

***

The lockdown sucked for a 22-year-old guy.

When the pandemic began, Steve's company sent him to work at home. He could do graphic design just as well remotely, but he missed his co-workers. Especially Dana, with her cute little butt in tight jeans, and Ashley, whose tits always strained at the buttons on her blouse. Zoom meetings just weren't the same.

But work was money. He put up with it, trying not to stare at Gayle, the 52-year-old CEO, during online meetings. She'd started wearing loose T-shirts and he was sure she'd stopped wearing a bra.

Then his sister Stacy, 24, lost her restaurant job. Everything was closing up. Stacy couldn't afford the apartment she shared with two roommates. She called Steve frantically. "They're kicking me out, those bitches! They've got jobs! I can't wait tables by remote control! What am I going to do?"

Steve had a spare bedroom. "You can stay with me, Stace. Until this is over."

"Thanks, Stevie. I owe you one!"

So Stacy moved in. He thought for a few weeks. A month at most.

But weeks turned into months with no end in sight. The virus was still everywhere. Nothing was opening up. They were stuck together in a small two-bedroom apartment with crappy air conditioning as the summer wore on, getting hotter every day.

Which meant Stacy hardly bother to get dressed anymore.

Most days she wore only shorts and a sports bra, or a tank top without a bra. Sometimes just a T-shirt and panties. And that was getting to be a problem.

Stacy was two years older. So by the time he was 18, he couldn't help noticing how sexy she was. At 20, she had long blonde hair, tanned, athletic legs, and boobs that bounced whatever she was wearing. Steve tried to ignore her, but he couldn't. He got his share of girls in college, but he could never quite stop obsessing over Stacy.

He'd get mad when she was late coming home from dates, especially when she walked on, smiling, her hair a mess. She'd wink at him on the way to her room, sometimes humming a song under her breath. It took Steve a while to realize he wasn't mad at her--he was jealous of her boyfriends. They got to fuck her. His sister. His sexy sister.

He took a few pictures of her in a bikini, and jacked off to them constantly. He knew it was weird, but he couldn't help himself. He tried peeping in on her in her bedroom or the shower, but she'd catch him and yell.

One time she snuck a guy in while their parents were at a party. "Don't tell mom and dad," she told him, and led the guy--a football player, big and Black--to her bedroom. He waited a few minutes, then leaned outside her closed door, listening.

"Oh," Stacy groaned. "Yeah. Right there. In there. Oh! Wow. Yeahhh..."

"Right," the guy grunted. "Oh, that feels so good. Let me--oh, it's right in there. Yeah. This is it. This is..."

Steve ran back to his bedroom, pulled the pictures of Stacy up on his computer screen, and jacked off furiously, thinking of them fucking. Picturing Stacy, naked, that big black cock driving in and out of her pussy. The guy pawing her tits, sucking at them. Stacy moaning, squirming, cumming.

Steve came harder than ever that night, more than just once.

It got better after Stacy left for college. She almost never came home for breaks or summer vacation, so Steve managed to forget his obsession. When they ended up working and living in the same city, they saw each other every few months or so, but Steve hardly ever thought of her body the way he used to.

His longtime girlfriend broke up with him two months before the pandemic hit, though, and he'd been too busy with projects at work to really try getting any dates. So when Stacy moved, he hadn't been with a woman for a long time.

Now Stacy was here all the time, and all his weird feelings for her were back.

***

The afternoon was hot and sweaty--98 degrees and not a breeze anywhere, even with all the windows open. Steve sat in the living room working with his laptop in just his boxers, the ceiling fan swirling overhead. The air conditioner was on the fritz again, and the building manager was useless.

Stacy walked in. "I am so fucking bored!" She sat down on the sofa across from him.

"Me too." Steve looked up. Stacy was in a black bikini top and cutoff shorts. "This fucking sucks. And it's so goddamn hot."

"Yeah." Stacy looked her brother over. He was no model, but he worked out regularly. Not being able to go out to the gym, he made up for it lifting weights at home, and his stomach was flat. His chest was nicely muscular.

Steve saw her looking at him. "What?"

"Aren't you working? Why don't you put on a shirt?"

"Why don't you? I don't have any meetings. I can wear what I want. Just like you."

She laughed. "Yeah, like a bikini, right? You like this. Don't lie--I found those pictures on your computer years ago."

Steve hid a groan. "I was a kid then. I had other girls' pictures too--did you see those?"

"Yeah." Stacy grinned. "What was her name? Allison? The one with the big tits?"

Allison Harney. Not his first girlfriend, not his last. They'd fucked all through his senior year, until she went off to college. Her boobs were pretty awesome. He remembered the first time she took her bra off for him, the way they jumped out, the way her nipples tasted when he put his lips over them for the first time--

Steve jerked his head and pushed memories of Allison from his brain. It hurt to think about sex after so many months without it.

Stacy seemed to read his thoughts. "I'm so fucking horny! This pandemic sucks!"

"Yeah, thousands of people dead, but the big problem is you can't go out and get laid." He picked up a bottle of water for a swallow.

"Shut up, asshole. Don't tell me you're not suffering. Or are you doing Zoom sex with one of your bimbo girlfriends?"

He laughed. "I wish. Thank god for internet porn, is all I can say." The bottle empty, he set it down next to his cell phone.

"Yeah." Stacy stood up and stretched. Steve's eyes drifted to her tits, straining against her bikini top. He looked away quickly when she glanced down at him. "At least I've got Mr. Hummer."

He'd heard Stacy's vibrator buzzing from the hallway more than once. "Time for a quick one?"

Stacy smirked. "Maybe." She turned and walked away.

Steve watched her ass jiggle, then sighed and went back to work.

His cellphone buzzed with a message from his boss. He replied, stared at his laptop screen for a while, then picked up his water bottle. It was empty. He stood up, stretched his arms, and headed for the kitchen.

He froze in the doorway.

Stacy was sitting on a kitchen chair. Her head thrown back, her eyes closed.

Her cutoffs and panties were at her ankles, and her knees were wide. She had two fingers in her pussy, her other hand stroking her clit.

"Mmm," she sighed. Her fingers were a blur as they stabbed her pussy, back and forth, in and out. A trace of moisture dripped from her lips. The other hand rubbed and squeezed the mound of her clit, hard and firm.

Her tits bounced in her bikini top as she rocked on the chair. She bit her lip, moaning quietly as she came closer and closer to orgasm.

Steve stepped back silently, staring at his sister's shaking body. Back in the living room he sat down, stunned, and realized his dick was as hard as a rock. Harder than it had been in days. Weeks, maybe. It was sticking up through his boxers, throbbing like a snake.

He could go to his room. It wouldn't take long. Then he could go back to work--

Fuck it. Steve yanked his shorts down and wrapped a hand around his shaft, sliding it up and down as his balls shook.

He closed his eyes, picturing Stacy's body, her tits in that bikini, her pussy squirting all over her fingers. Oh yeah. He forgot all about her being his sister. All he could think about was the sight of her in that chair, shaking and moaning as she dug her fingers down deep inside her.

"Uhh," Steve moaned. His hand was slippery now with the precum leaking out the tip of his prick. He clenched his teeth, his body shaking on the chair. In his mind he saw Allison Harney, on her knees, sucking his cock, looking up at him with a smile, and then it was Stacy, licking the head of his dick and then trailing her tongue down the bottom of his shaft, cupping his balls as his cock jerked.

He tried to go back to Allison, but he couldn't kick Stacy out of his head. She was grinning, tickling his balls with her tongue as she stroked him, then slurping his dick down her throat, tilting her face up to keep her eyes on his face as she sucked him, mumbling around his hard staff as she eased him down her throat--

He gave his cock one last frantic stroke and came, his cum shooting up from his dick and then pumping all over his leg as he gasped, his chest heaving as he spurted over and over again.

Then he opened his eyes.

Stacy was standing there. Of course. "Gross," she said.

Oh fuck. But he was too far gone to care. He kept pumping his shaft, dumping his cum over his legs and down onto the carpet, not giving a damn if Stacy saw him or stalked away. He'd been too horny too long.

Finally his balls emptied themselves out, and he sat up, reaching for a box of tissues.

"You done?" Stacy smirked.

"For now." He started wiping his cum up.

"You couldn't just go into your bedroom like a normal pervert? Geez, Stevie, I know you're horny, but--"

"You were doing it in the kitchen." He wadded up the tissues and dropped them in a basket. "This is insane."

"Yeah." Stacy put her hands on her hips. "I'm going crazy too." She looked down at Steve's naked body. "Even you look good to me right now."

"Y-yeah." He looked up at Stacy. And his cock started to stir and stiffen again.

"Hey, wait--what's that?" Stacy took a step back. "You're getting it up again?"

"What do you expect?" Steve stood up. "It's been--I don't know how long. We're stuck here with each other. And you're half naked, and I haven't seen a real woman in months. So, yeah." He pointed down. "This is happening."

She stared at his cock. Unconsciously she licked her lips. Then she looked up at his face again. "What are you saying?"

He took a breath. "I'm saying, let's do it."

He wasn't sure what to expect. Maybe she'd run to her bedroom and lock her door. Call mom and tell her Steve was a pervert who wanted to fuck his own sister. Call the cops? Or just wait until he was asleep and cut off his cock?

Instead she nodded. "Okay."

He breathed a sigh of relief as his cock started to rise again. "Okay."

She hesitated. Then: "Are you sure you want to do this?"

He looked at her for a long second, then nodded. "Yeah. I'm sure."

"Okay, then." Stacy reached behind her back to untie her bikini.

Steve stared at Stacy's boobs as she dropped the bikini top to the floor. They seemed bigger now that they were free, with wide brown nipples pointing up at his eyes.

Stacy laughed at the expression in his eyes. "They're just tits." She pulled her cutoffs over her hips and slid them down her long legs, exposing her snatch. Neatly trimmed, glistening from her orgasm minutes ago. She kicked the shorts away and stood with her hands on her hips, licking her lips at the sight of Steve's naked body.

His cock was lifting, some cum still dripping from the tip. He was sweaty, and the ceiling fan cast weird shadows over his shoulders. She forced herself to look up at his face, and saw him staring at her with a dazed look in his eyes.

"Well?" Stacy said.

Steve stepped toward his sister. In a moment his arms were around her, and their bodies were pressed together. Her nipples rubbed against his chest as his cock poked at her leg. He was trembling. With lust, but also nervously. It felt like his first time, not just with his sister but, after all these months without sex, with anyone. For a moment he was afraid he'd cum all over Stacy's leg before anything happened.

He leaned down. He wasn't sure about kissing his sister on the lips, so he pressed his face against her bare shoulder and kissed her there. He felt Stacy's naked body shiver.

She reached around him to run her fingers up and down his back, pulling him close until their skin joined together up and down their bare bodies. She licked sweat from his neck as he kissed her ear, and grabbed his ass for a light squeeze as his cock pulsed against her leg. "Yeah," she murmured. "Yeah, Stevie."

Suddenly she pulled away from him and sat down, sprawling on the couch with her legs spread wide. "Come on, Stevie. You can do it."

Instead of immediately driving his cock into her--he wanted to--Steve knelt on the floor in front of Stacy. He gazed up at her boobs, then down to her pussy. Quivering, red, warm. He ran his hands up and down Stacy's legs, licking his lips. She nodded

Steve bent forward and buried his face between his sister's thighs, effortlessly sliding his tongue into her wet slit. Stacy sighed, then wrapped her hands around his head, pulling him closer. Deeper.

"Oh!" Stacy yelped in delight. "Oh, yeah, Stevie."

He squeezed her thighs, darting his tongue back and forth, tasting the salty moisture leaking from Stacy's slit. He could feel her legs tremble, her clit throbbing. He rubbed a finger over it, and Stacy squirmed in response.

Steve's cock was throbbing too. He couldn't wait to slide it into his sister's hole, but right now he wanted to concentrate on licking her pussy. He'd missed this almost as much as fucking--teasing a chick with his tongue, flicking his tongue up and down while she moaned and shook and pulled his hair until she was practically begging him to fuck her.

Stacy pressed her fingers around the back of her brother's head, pushing his face down. For a moment he couldn't breathe until she moaned again and leaned back on the sofa, shoving her snatch against his face as his tongue darted across her pussy lips and then sank into her hole. She felt his fingers on her clit, softly teasing the mound and sending waves of pleasure through her body. "Oh fuck," Stacy moaned. "Oh fuck, yes."

Then Steve reared up, his cock jutting out in front of him. He stared down at Stacy's naked body, her tits heaving, her nipples stiff. Her thighs wide and her pussy red and wet.

Her eyes flashed impatiently. "Okay, what are you waiting for?"

Steve grinned, leaned forward, and slammed his dick into his sister's pussy.

"Ohhh," Stacy moaned as Steve penetrated her, his cock digging deep and filling her up in one rough thrust. She grabbed his shoulders, lifting her legs, and leaned back on the sofa, gazing up at his face--red and determined, eyes bright with pent-up, frustrated lust that he could finally let loose on her. "Oh yeah, Stevie."

He rammed her hard and heavy, his cock hammering at her pussy as sweat dripped down from his chest onto her boobs. Stacy grinned, her tits rocking back and forth, and ran her hands down to Steve's hips as they rose and fell against her, driving his dick down deep inside her as they both trembled with uncontrollable lust.

For a few minutes the room was filled with grunting, groaning, moaning, and the sound of Steve's balls slapping at Stacy's ass. Stacy squirmed, shook, and shuddered. Steve pounded her pussy with his dick, in and out, his shoulders tense, his legs wobbling. He was close to cumming, and he wanted to cum badly. Deep into his sister's body.

Suddenly Stacy pushed him back. He staggered, surprised, and almost started spurting all over the floor. "What the--"

She sat up. "On top." She stood, her pussy dripping. "On the floor, Stevie. I want to be on top of you."

"Okay." He shoved the table with his laptop and phone aside and flopped onto his back, his prick spearing up toward the ceiling. Laughing, Stacy swung one leg over his hips, bent down, and took his member into her hand, guiding it up into her pussy.

"Ooh," she sighed as Steve's hard cock shot upward through the folds of her slit. "Mmm, Stevie. Stevie, Stevie..." She started bouncing on his prick. "I like it on top."

"Yeah." Steve grinned, watching Stacy's tits bob up and down over him. He reached up to squeeze one, and his other hand drifted to her thighs, then up to her clit. He rubbed his thumb over the warm skin, licking his lips as he watched his naked sister writhe up and down on top of him, her arms over her head, breathing hard as they jerked their bodies together.

He pushed up to drive his cock deeper. She twisted her body, moving his dick around inside her. Her clit was slick with her sweat and the moisture from her pussy, and her blond hair twirled in the air as she rode his rod, panting with each downward thrust.

Steve closed his eyes. He had both hands on her clit now, and his balls were close to bursting. Just when he was ready to let loose and fill his sister's pussy with cum, she reared back, clutching her tits. "Ah!" she moaned. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah... yesss..."

Stacy came, her body heaving as her orgasm surged through her, up from her pussy to the top of her head and down to her curling toes. Steve looked up at her, dropped his head back to the floor, and came too, erupting into her pussy like a geyser, pumping his cum deep inside her body until it dribbled down through her pussy folds onto his thick shaft as he gasped and groaned with relief.

"Ahhh..." Stacy slumped over, her body twitching from her fading orgasm as she caught her breath. Steve rolled her body next to him on the floor and they laid there, their legs tangled together, arms around each other, his cock still dripping as it slipped away from Stacy's hot, pulsating pussy.

"Oh." Stacy stroked Steve's shoulder. "That was nice."

"Yeah. We needed that." He gazed at her tits.

She caught him and laughed. "So what now?"

He took a breath. "Well, give me a few minutes and I'll be ready again."

"Not that, dummy!" She punched his arm. "Are we going to do this again? You and me? My brother?"

He looked at her. "Do you want to?"

She frowned. "Do you?"

He put a hand on her leg. "Yeah."

Stacy nodded with a sigh. "Me too."

They lay on the floor for a few minutes, still catching their breaths. Eventually Stacy sat up and stretched. "Well, we should--" She looked down.

Steve's prick was already thickening again. Her eyes widened. "Wow. You can get hard that fast? We just did it!"

"It's been a long time." He smiled at her. "And you're pretty hot."

She giggled. "Thanks. You're kind of studly yourself."

He shrugged. She kept staring at his penis. "Will it take a long time?"

He grinned. "You could help."

"Oh, right." She kissed Steve's cheek again, then crawled down to spread his knees apart. "Okay, here goes." She bent over, licked her lips, and took her brother's cock into her mouth.

Steve groaned as Stacy's lips slid up his dick. Half hard already, his prick stretched and stiffened inside her mouth as her tongue prodded his shaft. Stacy's fingers started caressing his balls, running all over them, pulling on them, squeezing them, stroking them.

He rubbed her bare shoulders, his cock growing inside her mouth, poking the back of her throat. Stacy eased back, taking a deep breath and smiling up at him, running her hand up and down his shaft and then taking it in her mouth again, swallowing as much as she could while trying to breathe through it.

Steve squeezed her arms. After a moment Stacy came up again and wiped her hand across her lips. "Okay, Stevie. You feel ready."

"I am." His dick was hard and throbbing again, eager for more of his sister's snatch.

Stacy got on her knees, her elbows on the table, and looked over her shoulder at Steve. "Well? Come on."

With a grin he gripped her hips and pointed his prick at her pussy. He eased it in slowly, enjoying the feeling of her pussy surrounding his cock as he slid inside her.

jlawrence
jlawrence
210 Followers
12