All Comments on 'Graduation Day'

by Teacher44

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

Great story. Let’s get another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more please!!

What happens next? Do they become an item?

devildog0302devildog0302over 4 years ago
Good read...

I was hoping for another series. Any chance of adding to “The Class Ring”. That has so much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice story

This ended just right, the imagination is the fertile ground for wondering and supposing what may come to pass. Nevertheless, it's important to keep the reader just on the edge rather than satisfying the immediate urge for more to be presented. The old days of radio allowed us to imagine many things without having it all in graphic visual detail. The same holds for knowing when to let a story end and we are allowed to imagine the rest. A lost, or nearly so, form these days!

Well written and well constructed, however unlikely the circumstances may be.

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Good

Good little story. I think he should move that little Red Muffin in with him, and give her the chances she never had. She would be very appreciative! Thanks for this one.

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08over 4 years ago
Great storyline

I really appreciated your intro statement. Loved the plotlines! Enjoyed the flow and especially the way you ended this particular adventure. Great job, thanks for sharing your talent. Keep writing!5*

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable story. The end leaves enough implied but plenty to the imagination to make it easy to continue in the future if you wish. Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous