Graduation Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Teacher44
Teacher44
81 Followers

As awesome as this was, I wanted more. I pulled her head off my dick with one hand and crooked a finger of the other, motioning for her to climb aboard. From the lap dance I knew she could move those hips, and I was not to be disappointed. She sank her juicy pussy down on my hard cock, groaned another "Ohmigod yes" and started rocking back and forth. I grabbed her sweet breasts in my hands, tweaking the tiny nipples between my thumbs and index fingers, which just made her rock faster. The next move was interesting; she moved my hands to her sides, put her arms around my neck, and started twerking on my cock. It felt awesome, and it sounded even better. Her ass slapping against my thighs, combined with the wetness there that had spilled out of her cunt had me smiling as broad a smile as I ever had. She was working it hard, desperate to cum. I encouraged her, "Cum for me Roni. Cum on my cock. Growl for me. Let me feel it."

After a few more bounces, she stopped and sank down deep on me and started to shudder, chanting "ohmigod, ohmigod" over and over again. I reached behind her and grabbed her ass hard and she squeaked, and I felt even more wetness leak out onto my thighs. Then she fell forward and laid her head on my shoulder, whispering "thank you".

I lifted her head up and kissed her gently and told her, "You're welcome. Now it's my turn to drive."

She gave me a tired laugh. "Ok, Max. Fuck me good."

That's all for now. I don't have much time to write any more but this was something bouncing around in my head for a long time and I finally had the chance to get it out. I know it ends a bit abruptly, but I prefer to think I'm letting you finish the night your way.

Teacher44
Teacher44
81 Followers
12