All Comments on 'Graduation Day'

by Jay Richards

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was a great story! I would like to read more..ch.2 please:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please

Ya I liked it I was disappointed when the story stopped

SunnyJohansenSunnyJohansenover 5 years ago
Good stuff!

Good work on this, Jay. Very hot all the way through...a story well told!

Mental_FogMental_Fogabout 2 years ago

I couldn't finish the story because I get angry every time a "writer" refers to the vulva as the vagina. Basic anatomy should not be so difficult to write about accurately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The first half of the first page was really good. Sally being overwhelmed by the lesbian scene and trying to fight with her conservative perspective was hot. No, I am not cheering for one political point of view - I am saying that Sally was so aroused that lesbian sex became her way of expressing her sexuality and it was done without any male bashing. Hooray!

Now once she realized that lesbian sex was not going to leave her thoughts the story deflated. This is because it became apparent that Carrie was attracted to Sally which led me to believe that she had planned the sex scene at the gym. Sure enough that is exactly what happened. For me it ruined the story.

Finally to Mental_Fog - your observation is correct but who says "suck my vulva?" Vagina as a general sexual term is part of modern lexicon. Get over it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay Richards@Jay Richards
574 Followers
I truly enjoy your comments and e-mails to me about my stories. There is some truth to everything that I write, mostly fantasy, but some truth anyway. Please write to me and I will always write back if you like.