Graduation Masturbation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vaginal ✓

Manual ✓

Vibrating ✓

Non-vibrating ✓

Non-lubricated ✓

Realistic ✓

The only field that I left blank was porn type because I wasn't sure how it applied. I handed the survey back to Mrs. Linden and she quickly browsed through my responses. "Emma, I need you to tell me your favorite type of porn. It will help me narrow down my recommendations, it can be multiple porn types if you're unsure."

My voice cracked as I started to respond. "Mrs. Linden, this is so fucking embarrassing, I can't tell you these things. If I tell you, then somehow everyone will find out." (I wasn't sure how anyone would find out, but it sounded good at the time.) I lowered my head, not wanting to make eye contact.

She raised my chin with her right hand and looked me directly in the eyes. "There is nothing to be embarrassed about, you should feel confident about wanting to learn more about your sexuality. I wish more young women in this city were as eager as you are in exploring their sexuality. Call me Sara, I hate being called Mrs. Linden, it makes me feel old." She guided me away from the open aisles and towards her desk near the back of the store.

When we reached her desk, she sat down and continued the conversation. "I really wish that Olivia hadn't destroyed the friendship between the two of you. You were such a good friend and a good influence on her. I really regret not stepping in when she stole your date for prom, I only found out the full truth after the fact." I shrugged my shoulders and replied. "The past is the past, it wasn't the first bridge that Olivia has burned and it definitely won't be the last."

I took a free chair across from her and sat down. I was about to speak, but she held up a hand. "This is my quiet place in the store, I hope that this makes it easier for you to open up to me. If it makes you comfortable, I will tell you what my favorite types of porn are." I still was unsure but nodded in reply. Sara smiled and explained her interests. "Well Emma, I enjoy watching milf, creampie, and lesbian porn. What about you?"

I took a deep breath to center myself and then I told Sara about my porn habits. "I like watching deepthroat and lesbian porn. What turns me on about deepthroat porn is the gagging, the saliva and the swallowing of cum. As for lesbian porn, I love watching both cunnilingus and analingus." Sara jotted this down on a piece of scrap paper and said "Good, I can work with this." She logged into her computer and went to work.

Sara didn't say anything for a few minutes as she typed away on her computer. I wasn't sure whether the silence was a good thing or a bad thing, I just felt nervous as usual and started to bite at my fingernails. Sara got up from her desk and told me to follow her back to the women's toy section. "Sorry that took so long Emma, I needed to see if the store had my recommended items in stock, the store is due for an inventory count." Sara grabbed an item here, and an item there and then walked me to the front of the store to check out.

I found my stepdad patiently waiting for me at the front of the store. He watched as Sara checked out each item and placed them in a black plastic bag for privacy. If he was shocked by the items or the prices it didn't show on his face, he just put his credit card into the machine and finished the purchase. Don turned to me and said. "Emma, it looks like Mrs. Linden wants to talk with you, I'll wait for you in the truck." He nodded to Sara and then he exited the store.

I turned to Sara with a puzzled look on my face and asked her. "How does my stepdad know you?"

Sara smiled and responded. "Your stepdad and I dated briefly around 20 years ago, it ended amicably and we try to keep in touch. I was invited to your mother and Don's wedding, but I decided that it would be too awkward to attend." I sensed that she wanted to say more, but I didn't press the subject. She quickly changed the subject back to the sex toys.

"Emma, I didn't get a chance to explain each item that I chose for you, but the instructions in each of the boxes should be self-explanatory. Since this was your first time here I applied a discount to the final total, as well as my own employee discount for you being a friend." (So that is why Don didn't care about the final price).

I turned to leave, but Sara put a hand on my shoulder to stop me. "Emma, here is my cell phone number, feel free to text me anytime, especially if you need help figuring out those new toys. Olivia blew her friendship with you, but I will gladly take her place. I've always considered you like another daughter." I gave Sara a big hug, thanked her for all of her help and exited the store.

Don already had the truck started and we headed for home. At the last set of stoplights before home, I finally found the words that I wanted to say. "Don, why are you being so nice to me? I haven't done anything to deserve this."

His answer made me cry. He parked the truck in our driveway and explained everything. "When your mother told me that I had gotten her pregnant, we got married pretty quick afterward. Neither of us thought to ask for your input or your feelings on the matter and that was wrong on our part."

I was going to tell him that it was okay, but he stopped me and continued. "Emma, I never really had a great relationship with your stepsister, so in my heart, I feel that I lost a daughter. I promised your mother that when I married her, I would take care of her and both of her children, not just the child that I helped to conceive."

I had no words to say, I just hugged him until my arms went numb. I spent the rest of the day packing up my room, I had decided to move to my stepsister's old room. I would have to sleep on one of our couches over the next few weeks as my stepdad and I renovated my new room, but it would be worth it in the end.

My stepdad also wanted me to join him at his contracting business throughout the summer. He was interested in seeing if I would be interested in going to school for the different skilled trades. In regards to my adult toys, they are still in the black bag. I'm going to wait until my new room is finished before opening the bag and finding out what Sara picked for me. I might just have to call her up and see if she'd be willing to teach me some things.

For most of my eighteen years, I had lived without a father figure. Over the past few days, I experienced some of my very lowest points and some of my very highest points. I'd graduated high school, I'd gotten caught masturbating, I'd made a new friend in Sara and I have someone that I can finally call Dad. My future after high school might be an unknown, but for the first time in a while, I finally felt that my life was truly starting. The Summer was just beginning and who knows what adventures it has in store for me.

12