Graduation Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's have an early dinner outdoors and get the fire going well before it gets dark. Sunset is around 8:55 pm tonight so let's eat around 5:30 or 6:00," suggested Ginger.

"Good idea, Ginger, I'll start dinner cooking now. Why don't you get the guys to get the fire pit organised so we can just light it up when it's time. Gather some wood and stuff, like guys are supposed to do," I said with a quirky smirk.

"Ha ha, yeah right, I'll do that," replied Ginger.

"Hey Greg, could you and the guys gather up some firewood for tonight and set it up so we have it ready to light after dinner please?" asked Ginger while making doe eyes.

"No problem Ginger, I'll get right on it," replied Greg.

"Good boy, and make sure you save some wood for me later sexy," said Ginger.

Greg turned somewhat red and smiled at Ginger as he turned to get the guys wood gathering.

All of us girls got to cooking up dinner, which would not take too long. Spaghetti and garlic toast with a side of Caesar salad. The hard part was getting a large pot of water to boil on the wood stove.

Soon we all sat down to eat at the picnic table, each with a glass of wine with dinner.

Before anyone had a chance to take a bite, Jody raised her wine glass and said, "I would like to make a toast... To nights we may never remember, with the friends we will never forget. Cheers!"

"Cheers!" shouted everyone as they lifted their wine high.

When the meal was over the guys went to light the fire pit while the girls cleared away the paper plates and plastic utensils.

"I don't know about you, Jody, but I miss licking pussy. As much as I love cock, I also love pussy," said Janet.

"Me too," replied Jody.

"I am pretty sure we all feel that way, Janet. We'll have to add that little bit to the Dare part of tonight's Truth or Dare game," I said.

"Oh, good idea, Bridget!" said Ginger as she slipped her arms around me from behind and held one of my boobs in each of her hands.

"Hey, don't start something you can't finish," I said.

"Oh, I intend to my dear, let's go for a swim to freshen up before we go to the fire pit." replied Ginger.

"Yes, just us girls. Let's go before they notice we're gone," said Janet.

The four of us walked down to the water, taking our clothes off as we went. By the time we got to the water, we were all naked.

"Last one in is a rotten egg," called Janet as she ran into the water.

"First one eats her," replied Jody, laughing all the way into the water.

"Good one, Jody, you drag her out to the edge of the water and have her eat you out," I said.

"Ginger, help me drag her out," commanded Jody.

Both girls grabbed Janet and carried her out to the water's edge. Once there, Jody squatted over Janet's face, muffling her cries. In a couple of seconds, the cries stopped and Jody started to moan. Jody leant forward, holding onto Ginger's hips for support.

"Oh my god, yes, Janet, that's it, don't stop. Oh fuck, I'm cumming already," cried Jody, burying her face in Ginger's bush.

"Oh, yeah Jody, you lick my pussy so well when you're having an orgasm. It's intense," said Ginger as she spread her legs as wide as she could, giving Jody better access to her pussy.

"Hey, what about me," I said to Ginger. "You promised to finish what you started in the kitchen!"

"Oh, I will, Bridget, I will. Get your ass over here so I can play with it while Jody finishes me off," said Ginger.

I splashed my way over to Ginger and played with her tits while she fingered my ass and pussy. That's what she needed to send her over the edge into orgasm town.

"Ahhh, yes I'm going to cum," said Ginger as she pulled Jody's head tight to her pussy and came on her face.

"Me now, my turn," I whined to Ginger.

Ginger turned around to me and said, "lay down and spread your legs bitch, I'm going to eat you from asshole to clit," yelled Ginger.

I lay down on the shore and spread my legs as directed. Ginger was sort of floating at the water's edge with her face in my cunt licking my ass, my pussy and sucking hard on my clit, then starting over again at my ass. I loved every second of it. I didn't know it but Jody and Janet saw the guys behind me on the grass watching the show.

"Oh my god, Bridget, the guys are watching Ginger eat your cunt while beating off. It's so hot watching the four of them playing with their hard dicks. It's making me hot again. What do you think Janet, should we go jump a couple of them? Maybe all four at once?" Jody asked.

"You don't have to ask me twice," said Janet as she walked out of the water and headed to the two guys on the right. Jody followed and took the two on the left.

I got Ginger to turn with me so we could see better. Janet took Bill in her mouth and started sucking him off and offered herself to Jason in doggy position. Jason quickly got the idea and mounted Janet from the rear.

Jody did the same with Jim and Greg. She took Jim in her mouth while Greg started pounding her pussy from behind.

"Oh yes, this is so fucking good, Ginger, you have to try this out, it's to die for," cried Jody as she was jerking Jim's cock with her hand while she spoke, then returning his cock to her mouth.

I watched Jody bobbing up and down on Jim's cock in the same rhythm that Greg was pounding her cunt. The site of the four guys doing my two girlfriends while Ginger ate my pussy was too much.

"Mmmm, fuck Ginger, I think I'm going to squirt!" I cried as my cunt convulsed on Ginger's mouth and my girl juice literally sprayed her in the face.

After I stopped cumming, Ginger pulled her wet face from my pussy and said, "Holy orgasms Batman, you soaked my face, Bridget!"

"Ha ha ha, I know eh? It was fucking fantastic Ginger!" I replied, still gasping for air.

We separated and turned to continue watching Jody and Janet with the four guys. "This is sort of like synchronised sex or something. Do you think they can all cum at the same time?" I asked.

"Hey you guys, can you all time your orgasms to cum together? Maybe if I play the Beatles song "Come Together" you can do it?" I laughed.

"Cool idea, Bridget, let's try it guys," said Janet.

Jason and Greg started really go at it, pounding the girls with long hard strokes. The girls started deep throating, Jim and Bill, trying to get them to the edge of ecstasy. After about two or three minutes passed all you could hear was six people moaning from pleasure.

"That's it, cum together now!" cried Ginger

Ahh's and Oh's filled the air as all six of them came within seconds of each other. Jim and Bill both pulled out of the girl's mouths and sprayed their cum all over their faces and hair. This triggered the girls to cum and their cunts spasming on Jason and Greg's cocks caused them to pump both girls full of cum.

After a few minutes passed, all six collapsed in a heap of naked bodies. Ginger and I crawled over to them and gave hugs and kisses all around, congratulating them on the best synchronised sex we'd ever seen.

When everyone caught their breath, we all went back in the water to freshen up and get the cum out of our faces, hair and pussies. Ready for the next round.

The fire was burning the whole time the guys were down by the beach with us, so we added more wood and got it going real high and hot. We needed hot so we wouldn't get cold if we happened to lose our clothing.

Drinks were passed around along with chips and pretzels. The conversation seemed to be flowing smoothly, now that we all had really gotten to know each other. But, did we really know that much about each other? Truth or Dare time, I thought.

"Hey, it's time for Truth or Dare!" I yelled out to the gang.

"You first then," called out Jody.

"Ok, we'll spin the bottle to choose the person asked and that person then spins for the next person asked," I said and everyone was in agreement.

I spun an empty beer bottle on a flat rock on the ground and it pointed to Jim.

"Jim, truth or dare?" I asked

"Truth," replied Jim.

"Jim, at what age did you loose your virginity?" I asked.

"Um, I was 17," replied Jim.

Jim spun the bottle and it pointed to Janet.

"Janet, how many guys have you had sex with?" asked Jim.

"Counting this weekend, four guys," replied Janet.

Jim sat there counting on his fingers and looking at the three guys around the fire and said, "Who is the fourth guy? You've had sex with three of the four here, so there is one other we don't know about," said Jim.

"That's two questions, Jim, you only get one," replied Janet with a smile.

Jim smiled back and said, "Ok, you win this one."

Janet spun the bottle and it pointed at me.

"Truth or dare, Bridget?" asked Janet.

I wanted to get this game rolling, so I replied, "Dare."

Janet gave me a big smile and said, "I dare you to lick Jody's ass for 60 seconds," said Janet.

I turned to Jody, "Looks like you'll have to pull those shorts off, Jody."

Jody turned her back to the group and pulled her pants down to her ankles and bent over at the waist. I got on my knees behind her and spread her ass cheeks showing everyone her rosebud. I leant in and licked her ass, once, twice and then started really going at it. Slurping and kissing and licking until Jody was moaning for more.

"Mmmm, Bridget, that feels really good," moaned Jody.

I was really getting into it too when Janet called "Time!"

I pulled away, whipping my face with my shirt and Jody pulled her pants up with a wiggle.

I turned to look at the guys and all of them had bulges in their shorts with mouths open.

"Jody, your turn to spin," I said.

Jody spun the bottle and it landed on Greg.

"Greg, truth or dare?" asked Jody.

"Dare," said Greg, obviously getting into the game now.

"I dare you to play with your cock for 60 seconds in front of everyone," said Jody.

Greg pulled his shorts down to his ankles as Jody had done and started jerking his dick with his hand. Within seconds it was fully hard and by the time 60 seconds was up it was dripping pre-cum. Ginger noticed the pre-cum and before he could pull his pants up she grabbed his cock and sucked the clear fluid into her mouth.

"Wouldn't want that to go to waste," she said with a smile.

Greg smiled back and said, "There's more where that came from."

Greg took the bottle and gave it a hard spin. It stopped and pointed to Jim.

"Jim, truth or dare?" asked Greg.

"Dare," replied Jim.

"I dare you to lick Ginger's ass for 60 seconds," said Greg.

Ginger jumped up and pulled her shorts down before anyone could ask. She bent at the waist and said, "Don't waste a second Jim."

Jim got down on his knees behind Ginger and spread her ass and dove into her ass face first. He was like a man possessed, licking and probing with his tongue in Ginger's ass.

"Ahhh, fuck, I love having my ass played with. Mmmm... Don't stop!" cried Ginger.

"Time," I called after 60 seconds had passed.

"No!" cried Ginger

Jim pulled his wet face out from Ginger's ass. As he reached for his shirt to wipe it off, Jody stopped him and licked his face clean for him.

"Like Ginger said, I wouldn't want to waste it," said Jody.

Jim spun next and the bottle stopped on Ginger.

"Truth or dare, Ginger," asked Jim.

"Dare, of course," replied Ginger.

"I dare you to expose your tits to each person here and let them suck your nipples for 30 seconds each," said Jim.

"Love to," replied Ginger.

Ginger pulled her top off and her bra, leaving her boobs on display for all to see. She went around the circle to each person, offering her tits for their oral pleasures.

"Oh, you know I might be able to orgasm from having my tits sucked like this," said Ginger after the third person finished sucking and licking her nipples.

By the time Ginger had the last person sucking on her tits, she was fit to be tied. "I need to cum, real bad," said Ginger. She pulled her shorts and panties off leaving herself fully naked. She laid out on a blanket and said, "Somebody please fuck me."

That started it. Bill got down on his knees in between Ginger's legs and ploughed into her cunt with his fully hard cock. Jody and I started licking her tits again and Greg offered his cock to her mouth, which she quickly sucked in and started giving him a blowjob while playing with his balls.

That left Janet, Jim and Jason free to play with each other.

"I want to try getting DP'd," said Janet.

"What's that?" asked Jim

"Get naked and lay down and I'll show you," replied Janet.

Jim took his clothes off and lay down on a blanket. Janet mounted him and had Jason feed his cock to her. After she got him nice and wet she said, "Now, Jason, take your cock in back and stuff it slowly into my ass."

Jason went around back of her and rubbed his cock up and down over her asshole. He slowly pressed it in until the head popped in past her tight ring.

"Jason, just hold it there for a minute and let me adjust to it," said Janet.

Jason held still for about 30 seconds while Janet adjusted to the fullness she felt in her cunt and asshole. As soon as she was able to relax and allow more of Jason's big hard cock into her ass she said, "Okay, push more of your cock into my ass, Jason, but slow, okay?"

"I got it, Janet, slow and easy. Fuck you're so tight, it's fucking amazing how it feels," said Jason.

Janet could now feel Jason's pubic hair against her ass which meant he was fully in her ass.

"Oh fuck Jason, are you all the way in my ass?" asked Janet.

"You bet your ass I'm all the way in. It feels great, Janet," said Jason.

"Okay, now you can move more, push your cock in and out a little," said Janet.

Jason started pumping his cock in and out of Janet's ass. Jim was still laying quietly under Janet with his cock in her pussy, waiting for directions.

"What do I do now," asked Jim.

"You can try to time your in with Jason's out; let's see how that works," said Janet.

Jason pushed in, Jim pulled out; Jason pulled out, Jim pushed in.

"Oh my god, that feels so fucking incredible, I can't even describe how it feels," said Janet. "Go faster guys, it's feeling really good," moaned Janet.

As they were fucking her, Janet pushed her tits in Jim's face getting him to lick and suck her nipples while she got DP'd by them.

By this time, Ginger was about to explode from having Bill fuck her pussy and sucking on Greg's cock while Jody and I stimulated her nipples almost painfully so.

Ginger pulled Greg's cock out of her mouth and shouted, "Oh, yes, fuck my cunt Bill, pound my pussy."

I reached over and took Greg into my mouth just as he came, squirting rope after rope of warm thick cum into my mouth.

"Hey, share Bridget," complained Jody.

I pulled Greg's pulsing cock from my mouth and pointed it at Jody as another rope of cum fired out of his hose, right over her nose and the side of her face. She quickly pulled his cock into her mouth to catch the next volley on her tongue.

When Greg was finished, she scooped the cum off of her face and licked her fingers clean.

Ginger was almost drained of energy and just lay limp while Bill pulled his shrinking cock from her pussy. Gobs of cum was leaking out of her cunt, so I did what had to be done. I put my mouth over her pussy and sucked and licked it clean of Bill's delicious cum.

After everyone caught their breath, Janet suggested it was time to clean up and head to bed.

"I agree, I feel like curling up next to a warm body and sleeping until morning unless I get a better offer during the night," said Jody.

"Anyone want to go for a moonlight skinny dip?" asked Ginger.

"I do," I replied as I grabbed a towel and headed for the water.

Everyone followed me to the water and we all got the sweat and cum off of our bodies so we'd be somewhat clean for bed.

"So, should I ask, who is sleeping with whom?" I asked.

"How about we start the night with the guy we came with and see who we wake up with in the morning," suggested Janet.

"Sounds good to me," said Jason.

Everyone nodded agreement, so off we went to bed. Me with Bill, Janet with Jason; Jody with Jim and Ginger with Greg.

Let the roulette wheel turn throughout the night and Lady Luck will decide who we wake up with.

12