All Comments on 'Graduation Present'

by talltails

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
MikeManMikeManabout 1 year ago

Nicely done, hot as fuck and with a story.

01Timber6701Timber67about 1 year ago

Loved this story a 5⭐️,, just wish that this would have continued in to another chapter,, kind of like an epilogue of their life together after they came together. Does Penny get her tubes untied and have his child and they live happily together

Over all well done 5⭐️ again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow!!! Just an amazing story…everything you wrote generate a visual scene. It was as I was living and experiencing the moment. I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

pretty damn good. not extraordinary. the 4.0 score i saw on the way in to this suits it perfectly.

it's like the best paint by the numbers story i've ever read on Lit. if the author replicated this as his/her foundation and added more- intensity/ chaos/ friction/ fire/ boom -he/she might just be able to make the perfect story.

thank you for this and please keep writing.

SmutaholicSmutaholicabout 1 year ago

A beautifully written slow-burn. I hope to see many more mom/son stories from you. Perhaps next time Mom won't have her tubes tied...

dirtysondirtysonabout 1 year ago

She should have been impregnated !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic, romantic love story! Wish her tubes weren't tied, though. A loving couple need to have babies. The trip could be their honeymoon trip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Ruined it

The story was great till you had to say those stupid words had my tubes tied. What a way to kill a good story. Why the story was great till then in the incest stories it’s a hugely popular and main backbone of the story. For a mother and son it’s a massive thing for the stories the son getting his own mother pregnant . If I was you I would check out other incest stories of mothers and sons and just see how many people love to read the mother ends up pregnant with her own son’s baby. Compared to those who write like you but don’t get their own mother pregnant you will see the difference easily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderfully erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the build up but the climax disappointing needs a second chapter with more action and have him breed her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story! I am totally fulfilled every time my son fucks me, and I crave it being hard, dominant, and filled with dirty talk. I am a whore for him and no one else, and we have been intimate partners for seven years. Life is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very nice, only one flaw. that shaving part kind of ruined it. other than that, spot on.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

5/5, great story. A couple nitpicks, it was a little too slow paced, nobody married gets their tubes tied after one child, and the term " ball juice' is pretty nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just an FYI getting your tubes tied is incredibly difficult esp under 30 I doubt she'd have been able to do so.

scubaflierscubaflierabout 1 year ago

I agree with many of the comments. Penny should have felt the tingle of impregnation. Her tubes op should have been botched so that the floods of semen would breach her temporary barrier. This is really what she needed!

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Best damn Mom & Son Taboo story I've ever read here at Literotica. Story Tellers here could learn from your story. I say story tellers because that's what they are and not Authors however Tall Tails meets that category. Excellent story and worthy of 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

tallman441tallman441about 1 year ago

Excellent story. I would of liked her say, he now owned her pussy to do whatever and whenever he pleased. I would like to hear about their Maui trip.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rock solid writing, not one misplaced word of development, a steady drive to a compact terse conclusion. Brilliant. Bravo!

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 1 year ago

I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate. Yes, this was fantastically well written. Great characters and plot. However, the sex could've been much better. His mother wanted him to fuck her brains out. Then showcase that. Where's the sexual dialog? The multiple positions? I'm not saying go full on PORNO but be mre descriptive in the sex scene. Too many authors recently have done this for some reason.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 1 year ago

My biggest complains would be the sex scenes, weren't that good compared to everything else AND you made the son too mature . He was more like a 40-50 yo guy, just overdid it with him . He didn't feel like her son, but just a older friend .

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

This is one of the most well written incestuous love stories between mother and son that I have read in a log time. The author's avoidance of the over use of gutter langage was refreshing. The plot of the story was well developed and logical. As a PhD candidate, the mother's actions/reactions throughout this story was supportive of her character. Her journey to the realization and recognization of what love is was truly wonderful. Contray to what others have written, the son was mature beyond his years. His character was well developed. The one question I have is what event or incident lead him to his moment of self-realization/self-awareness. It could have been that mentally awoke. It does happen; not often but it does happen. This story is exactly what I would hope and/or want the life of an incestuous couple would be like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story though it took the whole story before they had sex you should continue with their trip to Maui and maybe her tubes comes lose and she becomes pregnant with their child and the live together as a family and maybe more children gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nmb11Nmb11about 1 year ago

Excellent story

Please continue with their trip and beyond

kimo23kimo23about 1 year ago

excellent story but would have been even better if it had included the mother becoming pregnant.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Personally I think a sequel to that well written story wouldn’t work. Work on something entirely new. *****

blant1920blant1920about 1 year ago

As some reader commented, I think the son is just too mature for his age. I got the impression that he's actually a 40-45 y.o man.

I would love to read longer and more description of their sexual act especially after the great build up to it. It's kinda disappointing imo.

I still will rate it 5⭐ though to encourage you to keep writing. I look forward to your next mon/son story or maybe even the sequel to this.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 1 year ago

A great story that I really enjoyed. One that caused me to think further about the two lovers, their desires, roles in their relationship, their future, both together and separately. One critical comment, the kid was way to mature. For balance, split the words of wisdom up between the two. Now, a complaint, why the tease with Maui?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The longest and most boring story ever submitted.

ReaderfromPAReaderfromPAabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your story. Waiting until the end to have them fully show their love was nice. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonderful story loved it from start to finish it would be wonderful to finish with a baby I think all incest should finish with a baby I can just imagine making my mother or sister pregnant wonderful

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I kinda feel like it should have been older sister and younger brother

KandLeKissesKandLeKisses11 months ago

I loved everything about this story! Very hot 🥵 keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Simply amazing

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhoto11 months ago

Wonderful story!!! This hit my psyche right where I needed it. My life story is too long to detail, but this was also theraputic for me. Thank you for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great Story that ended with a Maui wowie. I'm a breast man and always like as much information about the mom's breasts as possible.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Is there going to be part 2?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I asked my mom when we could fuck again and she said, "Keep your pants on, we'll have to wait your dad passes out tonight."

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was fucking beautiful and awesome. I have to read all of your stories now. Don't listen to the haters. You have a gift. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I completely agree that this is one of the most well-crafted and complete pieces I've ever read, period. The dialog is impeccable, even if some think the son is too mature. The characters are well-developed in both inner struggle and arc. The sex, albeit rare, was passionate when delivered, yet not grossly out of character. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you for a beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

hard on all through your story write lots morfe

4Leather4Leather9 months ago

Love it, Life is away of getting in the way at times. You took the time to progress into the pure thing. Next chapter love to see we’re you head.

alo0ozalo0oz9 months ago

just awesome to read. such a lovely romantic story. thanks a lot for sharing

Moxie86Moxie869 months ago

Wonderful romantic and erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome story you could feel their love for each other all the way through it and his love for his mother was so strong it was unreal and when they finally had sex it was awesome!!! Gave it 5 BIG STARS!! It would be nice if you would continue with this love story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Probably the best incest story I have read!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would like to have seen them about to make love for the first time and the mother tells her son..."I'm going to have to see about getting on birth control." If I was in the son's position, I would reply..."I don't want you to be on birth control mom." The mother might not understand what her son's meaning was and might reply..."But if I'm not on birth control you'll have to use a condom baby and I don't want anything between your cock inside of my pussy." Where if I were the son, I would reply looking into to the eyes of the woman who would spend the rest of her life with me..."Nor do I want to wear a condom mom."

She would then know that I want to mate with her. I want to impregnate her with my baby. But here the mother tells her son that she had her tubes tied. And let's face it usually the man who wants to tie his tubes and not the woman, the mother.

I had an incestuous relationship with my older sister in high. She was a senior and I was a freshman. I took her virginity and right about the time we both were close to cumming she whispered to me...."Be careful Tomas not cum in me. I'm ovulating and you could get me pregnant if you cum in me." Looking into her eyes I whispered back...."the man in me would love to know that I fucked my baby in my beautiful sister womb. I love you more than anyone and I would be the happiest man alive if you were pregnant with my baby Elena."

If I'm in love with the woman...mother or sister...I'm going to want to fuck my baby in the woman and that child would bind us together forever.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Perfect flow and well written. Riveting with perfect suspense and true love focus! Amazing ending! Best story I have read. Exceptionally done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The best.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You’re a gifted writer! Perfect mix of sex and story, some load the sex scenes to the point you become numb. I quite often quit midway because the story got left behind. Kudos to those who like that format. This is a keeper, five for sure!

Bucks7T2Bucks7T23 months ago

Superb, 'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Two sad words, 'the end'.

Hopefully you will change your mind!

Sy1982Sy19822 months ago

Two sad words 'tube's tied'. It would have been 5* if that wasn't said now it's just 3* great story untill that point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous