Graduation Slumber Party Pt. 03

Story Info
Rhiannon isn't the only one who wants to play with her toy.
5.1k words
4.83
14.4k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So tell me Rhiannon, when are you finally going to lend me David for a couple of hours?" Mrs. Connor adjusted her plunging neckline as she spoke, winking at the mortified teenage boy sitting across from her at the dinner table.

"David gave you a massage two days ago Mom," Rhiannon responded cooly.

"Sure, with his cage on. The boy didn't even know what a happy ending was. I had to do half of the work myself he was so reluctant. No, you know what I mean - when are you going to lend me his keys?"

Both Mr. Connor and David stared at their plate as their respective keyholders spoke.

"I dunno mom, I'm starting to feel kind of possessive of him." Rhiannon played with her food as she spoke.

"Attached is more like it. Rhiannon, this isn't the 20th century. It's okay for women to share their men. Besides you owe me after I lent you your father to practice on before the graduation slumber party. Realistically there's no way you would even be David's keyholder right now if it weren't for the hours I let you spend teasing your father's poor cock and balls."

Mrs. Connor's phone buzzed next to her plate on the table.

She turned to her husband, "Oh baby, are you getting hard reminiscing about your daughter playing with your dick?" She stroked his arm as she teased him. "You must be overdue for a release. I guess I haven't let you out since Rhiannon returned your keys. That means your last orgasm was, what, six weeks ago? The accident you had on Rhiannon's new camisole?"

Mr. Connor had hoped it was a rhetorical question, but the pause hung in the air long enough that he was forced to answer. "That's right dear."

"Mom, perhaps we could talk about this another time?"

"Rhiannon, you shouldn't be embarrassed to talk about chastity in front of your charge."

"Toy." Rhiannon corrected her with the modern phrasing.

"Sure. Charge. Toy. Plaything. Whatever you want to call him. The point is the only person who should feel any shame is the man. You should be proud - controlling a boy like David. And there's no need to be embarrassed on account of practicing on your father. David's not going to go around telling everyone, and besides, it's completely normal behavior. There's no way the twins didn't train on their older brother. And the only reason Min-Je ended up with a mouth full of cum is because of her inexperience. The point is, as long as you're living under my roof, you need to show a bit more gratitude."

"Fine, fine." Rhiannon caved. "Can you wait a little while though? I've kept David locked up for 9 days and I don't want it going to waste just yet."

"You have something planned?" Mrs. Connor smiled.

"Yes," Rhiannon admitted.

"Well, the summer is halfway over already - why don't you just let me borrow him tonight. I promise I won't do more than ruin him. He'll still be plenty revved up."

Now Rhiannon's phone vibrated on the table, and she cast an angry look at David.

"It seems like David might enjoy it." Mrs. Connor smiled. "Spending the evening with an experienced woman. Pushed to the brink again and again, only to be left frustrated. Lord knows it's been a long time since I got to play with a cock that big. I just want to see it dripping for me."

Rhiannon's phone buzzed again and this time she turned it off.

"Fine." Rhiannon conceded. "I'll make you a deal. David will go down on you tonight, and then I promise to give you the keys for an entire evening before the end of the summer. You can have your way with him then. But for now, he stays in his cage. Agreed?"

"Agreed. But on one condition."

"What?" Rhiannon asked.

Mrs. Connor turned her head to look at David and arched her eyebrow as she spoke, "He does it right now, while you two finish your dinner."

Rhiannon rolled her eyes but gestured at David to go under the table.

He mouthed, "are you sure?" and she gave him a look that said something along the lines of, "how dare you question my orders" before he scurried beneath the tablecloth.

At first the only noises in the dining room were the soft kisses of David's lips on Mrs. Connor's thighs, but soon Mrs. Connor's breathing became ragged. She reached across the table to squeeze her husband's hand and stared into his eyes as her moans grew loud. The table vibrated quietly as Mrs. Connor's phone buzzed back and forth by her napkin.

Mrs. Connor toyed with the chastity key that dangled by her breast, deriving some added pleasure from the thought of controlling her husband's imprisoned penis even as she was pleasured by this young man, and she mouthed an honest, "thank you" to her daughter who merely nodded in acknowledgement.

Annoyed but hardly perturbed by the sloppy noises her toy was making beneath the table, Rhiannon finished her meal, fantasizing about her weekend plans for him.

***

"Oh you like that one don't you?" Rhiannon smiled as she felt David's erection throb in her enclosed hand.

David squirmed uncomfortably on the couch next to her as a rolling set of images passed by on the screen in front of him.

"Please Rhiannon, I don't like looking at other women. Can we stop now?"

"The program still has another 300 images left. If you'd prefer I can put your cage back on and it will use its sensors to send me the readings?"

"No that's alright." David mumbled.

"Good. It's nicer this way, right? More intimate."

A new image flickered on the screen. Six photos of the same model wearing different colors of lingerie. David's eyes flashed between them before settling on the one where the model was in all white. He forced himself to look off screen.

"Nah-uh, you're under strict orders to keep your eyes on the screen Mister."

She didn't really need to chide him. Now that Rhiannon had set up his memspecs software, the program knew how long he spent looking at the screen, and would just wait longer to change the image if he looked away.

David's focus returned to the screen. He found himself drawn back to the version wearing the white underwear and his eyes settled on the faint hint of the crevice hidden by her panties. David briefly imagined his tongue feeling out that space before he forced the image from his mind. He felt a new tingle in his crotch and fought to suppress it but his cock twitched once, pressing up against Rhiannon's hand.

"Good boy," she whispered.

The program seemed satisfied as well and continued by rapidly moving through three images in quick succession: a schoolgirl being spanked by a nun, a pair of legs with long dark stockings, a woman with flushed cheeks and parted lips.

Could the computer even figure anything out from such flashes, he wondered.

The next image was of three different women on a couch, each with different hair colors and poses, all wearing identical swimsuits. David's eyes flashed back and forth between them rapidly, spending just a little more time on the woman biting her lip and making the "come hither" gesture with her fingers.

He groaned in frustration.

"Fuck this is turning me on too." Rhiannon adjusted herself on the couch. "We're going to pause just long enough for you to get me off." She pointed at the floor in front of her.

David happily got off the couch and onto his knees.

Rhiannon set down her phone which she had been closely monitoring. A preliminary results page loaded as she did, though she wouldn't bother to read it until later:

Results (64% compiled)

Ethnic preferences: Caucasian, Asian

Anatomical Focus: Face, breasts, inner thigh

Fetish: Denial, cunnilingus, corrupted innocence

Recommendations for keyholder: Subject is highly resistant to observing visual stimuli (more than 99.7% of all users) but is extremely sensitive to stimuli when he does engage. Explicit images such as hardcore sexual scenes are unnecessary to elicit arousal and may backfire by overloading the senses. Based on uploaded data from the subject's chastity cage and a profile of similar users, we recommend a minimum of 15 days of chastity to induce high levels of arousal, with a plateau likely to be reached after 30 days. Please finish the program for a full report including weaknesses for clothing, posture and auditory stimuli.

After he had finished his duty, David lay sprawled on the couch, with his head in Rhiannon's lap. His mouth and chin were still wet with her juices, and his ignored erection bobbed in the air over his stomach.

"Do you ever think back to the graduation slumber party, David? Do you imagine about how differently it could have gone?"

"Like if someone else had won?"

"Yeah. What if you had cum in my mouth instead of Min-Je's?"

"I would have loved to cum in your mouth." David acknowledged playfully.

"Dream on. No you know what I mean, what if you were someone else's toy for the summer?"

"That would be terrible. Like Michelle seems outright abusive."

"You don't even know the half of it. Have you heard of CBT?" She asked.

"Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?"

"Nope. Cock and Ball Torture. Although, both would be unpleasant with Michelle."

"Oh jeez, I didn't realize what you saved me from."

"Well you could have ended up with one of the twins."

"I think the twins would have caused problems. Wouldn't that be weird, with them in the same house?"

"Oh they had an agreement. Whoever lost would still have got you for one day a week. And hey, who knows how adventurous they are? Maybe you could have had a threesome. Wouldn't you like that - one twin riding your cock, the other riding your face?"

"You know I don't like being loaned out."

"What about Min-Je then?"

David paused. Even if he had wanted to, he had never been good at lying.

"I suppose I would have been alright with Min-Je."

"I knew it!" Rhiannon reached down to his crotch and playfully squeezed his balls while he yelped an exaggerated protest. "I should never have let you cum in her panties. And I'm still jealous that you technically tasted her before me. I want to be your first everything. Sometimes I feel jealous enough that I want to be your last. Not often though, don't get carried away."

"Well you don't have to be jealous of Min-Je. I could never handle her. She's so... wicked."

"She does have a deviant streak, doesn't she? Plus I taste better than her, don't I?"

"Of course."

"And you're not just saying that because my hands are wrapped around your balls, are you?"

"No never."

They both laughed.

David waited a moment before speaking, "But you're still going to loan me out to your mom?"

"The idea of sharing you with my mom actually bothers me much more than Min-Je. I owe my mom, and so it feels like she has power over me. For the most part I don't mind giving Min-Je little pieces of you as long as I've had them first. I kind of enjoy showing you off actually, as long as I'm in control. Then it's like I'm using you to control her and that's extremely sexy."

David didn't respond.

"Does that bother you?"

"I told you - you're my keyholder, and I'll obey your orders."

"Such a good boy." And she gently squeezed his testicles one more time, this time just lightly enough to elicit some pleasure before removing her hand.

"Rhiannon?"

"Yes?"

"Can you... can you keep touching me?"

"Oh my God, I think this is the first time you've ever asked me to do something sinful." She giggled. "But you're not very good at it. The other boys have so much more experience pleading their case. Beg me for it."

David breathed deeply and resisted the urge to push his hips into the air searching for contact.

"Please, please touch me again Rhiannon. I want it more than anything."

"Hmm, no dirty words? No description? Didn't you win the English award? You can do better."

David gathered himself before speaking, "Please tease me Rhiannon. All night long I taste you in my mouth and dream about your body. My balls are blue and swollen and I want to touch myself so badly but I can't. I need you to touch my cock. Please just play with it for a little."

Rhiannon taunted him by letting the pads of her fingers trail up and down his shaft.

"Is that better? Does it feel good when I pet it?"

"Yes, please don't stop." The words poured out of David unbidden.

"Such a naughty boy. Such a sinful boy. But it must be hard for you to go from creaming my pussy three times a day to not cumming for almost two weeks. And having to still pleasure me every day... I wonder if my teasing is actually making it too difficult? Should I stop touching your cock altogether?" She pulled her hand away from him as she finished.

"No please, I need it."

"I think you just want it David. If you really needed it you wouldn't have hesitated to eat out my mom when I told you to."

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

"No I think we need you a little more desperate. By this point most guys are leaking precum all day long and your underwear are barely stained when I inspect you. I've decided there will be no more coming out of the cage until I think you're truly oversexed. Go get the ice from the freezer and no hiding that cock behind your hands if my mom is in the kitchen!"

***

Although it was David's nineteenth birthday Rhiannon had made no mention of the fact so far. Before the summer started they had only been classmates, so there was no reason she should know the date. He could have told her of course, but he was too shy and bringing it up would have felt like hinting for a gift.

So he had made no plans and instead found himself responding to a text message from Rhiannon, instructing him to go to an address he had never heard of. She often summoned him by text, occasionally to restaurants or other date locations, but mostly just to her home. The address turned out to be a house in a subdivision he hadn't visited before.

When he arrived he received another text, this one more puzzling.

Once you arrive I want you to open the front door and walk in. Don't knock. It will be unlocked.

This was the kind of thing he hated doing. Like fulfilling a dare from a friend in junior high. But this time he needed to obey.

Once inside the front door he messaged her back, saying that he was inside.

Good. Now I need you to take off your clothes. Slide them through the mail slot by the front door. Slide your phone outside as well. Then head up the stairs and go to the only bedroom with an open door.

Oh no, what is Rhiannon up to? He thought.

Was she loaning him out to someone else? It couldn't be her mom, it was too soon.

Or perhaps she just wanted to have sex with him in someone else's house. Maybe a family member was away on vacation and she wanted to add some spice to their lovemaking?

He disrobed and slid all of his possessions through the mail slot. Without a way to receive further instructions there was nothing left to do but climb the stairs.

His heart beat wildly in his chest and he shivered from the cold and the excitement. Oh how he hoped he would find Rhiannon when he walked through the bedroom door.

He proceeded on tip-toes up the carpeted staircase. The door to his left was slightly ajar. He pulled it open and gasped.

A young woman was tied to the bed, wearing only white, lace underwear.

Her wrists were handcuffed above her head and ropes circled her legs so that her calves and thighs were forced together, though her legs were parted in invitation. Her ankles were bound to the foot of the bed so that she remained just on the edge.

The bed was waist height off the ground, and it was clear that she had been tied to it such that anyone could penetrate her while standing.

David cautiously took a couple more steps into the room.

It was Min-Je.

Her mouth was gagged with a red ball and leather strap.

How long had she been here?

In his innocence David did not initially recognize the bondage aesthetic that others would associate more with consensual play, instead of an assault or robbery. He looked into her brown, almond eyes that seemed to plead with him.

"I'll get you out right away," David said quickly.

He moved to the side of the bed, intending to remove her gag but found that it was held tight by a miniature padlock - similar to the kind used in some male chastity cages. He tried slipping it out of her mouth but quickly realized it would be impossible to do without hurting her.

Fortunately he discovered a key dangling from a choker around her throat. He pulled it off and tried it on the padlock that connected her gag. Although it fit inside it would not turn.

He tried the handcuffs as well without luck but as he did he realized that Min-Je had words scrawled in red lipstick across the soft skin of her flat belly.

David's birthday gift

The base of a red lipstick arrow started beneath the words, extending downwards with the arrow tip just slightly covered by Min-Je's panties.

He knew with certainty then what was actually going on.

He maneuvered the key as if in a trance to his own chastity cage. It fit inside the lock, and the cage fell apart onto the bed.

He took a step backwards and tried to convince himself to leave. He couldn't do this. Rhiannon was his keyholder and if this was her gift then it was not a command. He could walk away. And the only way to not give into temptation would be to walk away quickly.

He turned and got as far as the door before looking back.

He couldn't just leave Min-Je here though. When would Rhiannon be back? Hours from now? Were his clothes even still outside the door?

He made up his mind to at least undo the ropes that tied her feet to the bed before he left. Any gentleman would have done the same.

He knelt at the end of the bed and tried to untie the cords but the knots were intricate. As he dug his fingernails into the spaces between the rope he could not help but stare at her body.

Her white panties clung to her skin and through the dampened fabric he could make out the puffy pink lips he had seen once before, though not so close as this.

While he struggled with the rope his hand slipped and accidentally brushed against her ankle. He waited for lightning to strike him down but of course nothing happened.

He steadied his shaking hand by pressing it against her cool skin.

She shivered.

His hand moved up her calf and then further up her thigh.

He had to leave. He had to get out quickly.

But why not touch her briefly before going? Why not kiss her flesh just once? He had done far more with Rhiannon. Far more with Rhiannon's mother even. And judging by past behavior Min-Je was a willing participant - it seemed unlikely that Rhiannon had restrained her against her will.

He leaned in and placed a single kiss on the inside of her knee. He was close enough to see the goosebumps on her skin and he could make out the scent of vanilla in her perfume.

He moved both hands to the outside of her legs and rubbed them as if to warm her. Then he planted another kiss, this one further down her leg.

He heard her moan under the gag.

As he leaned in closer he felt the tip of his hard cock pressing against the bedsheet.

He kissed her again - just next to her white panties. And then one more time on the actual fabric. That would be it and then he would leave, he told himself.

But he could taste her through the fabric. He remembered that night when Min-Je had fingered herself and then he had sucked her juices off of her.

His trembling hands gently lifted the fabric up off her skin. At first it adhered to her stubbornly, it felt like the resistance of removing a wet t-shirt, but then the fabric peeled off and there she was, with nothing between him and her.

He remembered watching her smear his own semen across those lips only a few weeks ago. Now they were jeweled with her own fluids, begging to be touched.

He moved close and licked her. Just beside her pussy. Where he could claim he had still only licked her leg. But even there he could taste her wetness. Another lick and then another. Closer and closer until strands of liquid connected his lips to hers.

12