Graduation Slumber Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swallowed.

She moaned.

Then his tongue was inside her and he lost all control. His hands roamed under her ass, squeezing her with abandon while his open mouth covered her slit.

His instincts were to bring her pleasure and so he listened to her groans and watched her thrash in her restraints and patiently followed her muffled screams to coax her towards an orgasm. Though he wasn't the type to deny others, Rhiannon had told him many times that girls liked to be warmed up slowly, and so he stopped himself several times, noting Min-Je's unintelligible protests and writhing limbs every time he did.

Eventually he relented, entering her with two fingers while he manipulated her clit with his tongue. He watched her eyes grow wide like and then her dampened cries peaked and when her body finally came to rest he knew she was finished.

Her chest heaved with labored breaths. He stood and reached to remove the front clasp of her bra. The sight of her trapped below him activated some repressed, ancestral instinct and he groped her breasts with a dominance few men could now experience.

As he leaned over to fondle her, his cock naturally found her entrance. He didn't think she was able to move at all, but somehow she shuffled closer to him, lifting her hips towards his hardness.

He held his ground and allowed her to slowly engulf him. One slow inch at a time she swallowed him, and he watched her face as rivulets of saliva ran down her cheeks.

The sight of her - gagged and now drooling restored some sliver of righteousness in him that won out over his lust. He couldn't do this. He pulled back suddenly and cast his gaze aside, his shame now wet, hard and throbbing between his legs.

"Don't stop now," he heard a voice behind him.

It was Rhiannon, wearing the same camisole from graduation night and with her hand gently massaging her own right breast.

She walked toward him as she spoke.

"I want to watch you split her open. I want to see her eyes roll into the back of her head while your fat cock stretches her tiny Asian pussy."

She placed her hand on his back and gently pushed him towards Min-Je. When he was closer she wrapped her hand around his cock and guided him towards Min-Je's sopping sex.

Rhiannon slapped David's cock against Min-Je's clit, once, twice, three times as Min-Je squirmed and moaned before sliding the head of David's oversized tool up and down her slit.

Then she positioned him just at Min-Je's entrance and steered him in.

David groaned as he entered.

Min-Je made another muted, guttural cry from behind her gag. Her ragged gasping continued to fill the room as she tried to accommodate David's girth.

"It sounds like she's about to pass out. My toy is just too big for her," Rhiannon spoke with feigned concern.

David pressed until he could go no further, though half his length remained outside of Min-Je. Then he withdrew slowly and again pushed until he gently reached her limit once more. He thrust in and out a few times slowly and then stopped.

"Oh is my little boy getting close?" Rhiannon whispered behind him. "That's okay baby, she's not going anywhere. If you cum now we can just wait until you're ready for more. She's yours to play with all day long."

"Oh God." David replied.

"I'm the one you pray to now David" and she wrapped one hand around the base of his cock which was still largely exposed even though his tip was firmly pressed against Min-Je's cervix.

"Are you getting close?" She asked.

"Yes," he admitted as his hips began to buck against Min-Je's body.

Rhiannon slipped her one hand between David's legs and cupped his balls while the other stroked his half exposed shaft.

"Make sure you ask for Mommy's permission before you fill up your new little toy."

"Please, please can I cum inside of her?" David mumbled as he urgently approached his limit.

Rhiannon forced David to wait for her reply though she knew he was straining to contain himself.

"Yes, be a good boy and fill this little slut with your white hot cum," Rhiannon finally ordered as she pumped his cock with her hand.

"Oh God I'm sorry!" David cried out as he slammed into Min-Je one final time.

Rhiannon monitored David's balls as they shrunk close to his body and contracted rhythmically. "Good boy," she purred into his ear. When his balls stopped moving she squeezed his cock with her other hand, draining the last ounce of cum into Min-Je's body.

His breathing eventually slowed and she turned his head back towards him and kissed him deeply.

"Happy birthday," she whispered.

She moved to untie Min-Je's legs and then unlocked her gag while David caught his breath.

The first thing Min-Je said was a ragged "thank you" to Rhiannon.

"Shh, pets don't speak. Remember? Your mouth is for other things today. Why don't you crawl to the foot of the bed and try to get my toy hard again."

Min-Je moved on all four towards David, her hands still cuffed together in front of her.

She began licking her own thick, fluids off the end of his cock, as if she was cleaning whipped cream off a baking spatula.

Meanwhile Rhiannon was fitting a strap-on over her hips. When she was ready she warmed Min-Je up with two fingers, but even still, Min-Je's eyes went wide when the dark silicone entered her from behind.

David's cock had barely returned below the horizontal before he felt a new wave of arousal filling him. Once his shaft had hardened sufficiently, Min-Je took it in her mouth allowing Rhiannon to set the pace. Each time that Rhiannon thrust the strap-on inside of her, Min-Je slid forward and gagged on the end of David's cock until mascara ran down her cheeks.

It was Rhiannon's first time using a strap-on and she began feeling jealous of Min-Je who was screaming as her two classmates spit-roasted her on the bed.

"Min-Je, I want you to turn around and serve me like you promised."

Reluctantly Min-Je drew herself away from David's cock. Rhiannon lied down at the other end of the bed, with her legs parted and her strap-on removed. Min-Je positioned herself between Rhiannon's thighs and, for the first time in her life, tasted another pussy beside her own, presenting her ass to David as she did.

David moved up onto the bed and stuffed Min-Je's still gaping hole full with his resurgent cock. She was easier to enter this time, more open, and still dripping with his own ejaculate.

"Fuck!" Min-Je paused to scream as she felt her already sore pussy accept him. "Oh God, David you're too big, please go slowly."

David of course obliged, though Rhiannon was less sympathetic.

"Too much talking pet. My toy can take you however he wants."

David reached around Min-Je's hips and began playing with her nub as he softly rocked his cock in and out of her.

Min-Je was soon moaning again and Rhiannon grabbed her by the hair, forcing her mouth back to the neglected pussy inches from her lips. Rhiannon savored the unintentional vibrations from Min-Je's mouth as Min-Je vocally responded to David's assault on her pussy.

"Make her cum for me," Rhiannon ordered David.

David's fingers moved with increased urgency over Min-Je's swollen and sensitive pearl, and she seemed to seize violently as she came.

Surprised at his own stamina, David allowed himself to thrust more rapidly into Min-Je's now limp body. Min-Je, knowing her obligations, took his cock placidly, and with her head resting partially on Rhiannon's thighs, lapped gently at Rhiannon's slit.

Knowing that Min-Je was now too drunk on sex to perform properly, Rhiannon began pleasuring herself to the sight of David fucking her friend roughly.

"Rhiannon, I'm getting close again," David warned her.

Rhiannon was now rapidly approaching her own climax. Her fingers flicked across her clit as Min-Je teased her inner labia with her tongue. When Rhiannon decided she was close enough she gave David his permission.

"Good boy. Cum with me. Cum with me now."

Once more, with his eyes locked on Rhiannon's, David exploded inside Min-Je, who squealed quietly as he did. Rhiannon delighted in her response, and soon began shrieking herself.

David wanted to remain inside Min-Je forever, but knew that Rhiannon would need his attention.

He pulled out of Min-Je, watching her hole pucker and ooze as his second load poured out of her and onto the bed.

He crawled on the covers over to Rhiannon and she accepted his kiss, catching a faint taste of Min-Je as she did.

"Go grab your cage, David." Rhiannon whispered into his ear. "I promised Min-Je she could lock you up when you finish. We can cuddle after that. I wouldn't want you forgetting your place after all. Even if it's your birthday."

Author's Note

Thanks for reading - tell me what you liked in the comments! I'm always looking for new ideas so feel free to share them below!

12