Graduation Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
Bill loses his virginity to the girl of his dreams.
7.3k words
4.81
20.9k
14

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
451 Followers

"Chris, Come over here," as she pulled Chris away from the group she was talking with. Chris stood there, swaying a bit.

"Rita. Where've you been...? Don't tell me you've been with Bill all of this time?"

"Yeah, and it was eye opening. Something I never dreamt would happen or feel just happened. I don't know where this is going to go or what is going to happen tonight. I can't talk about it now. I don't have time because I don't want him to leave. I'm going to leave with him and ask him to take me home, after stopping someplace for some alone time, that is if he wants to. I am sure we can find a deserted road around here someplace," she grinned at her best friend.

Rita then leaned into Chris and whispered in her ear, "Do you still have that condom in your purse?"

Chris pulled back. Eyes wide open. "You're kidding? Right? Bill? What happened while you were away? You sure about this?"

"Like I said, I don't know where this is going or what's going to happen tonight. But something happened inside of me that I've never felt before and I just want to be prepared. May not even need it. Who knows, he may not even want me. I mean, he's been with that big-boobed girlfriend. Why would he want these little things?" she said looking down at her own little mounds.

Chris continued to look at her wide eyed for a moment and then walked to where her car was parked, reached inside to get her purse, and fished out the condom. "Will one be enough?" she laughed and she discretely handed her the foil package.

Rita smiled, took it from her, put it in her back pocket, turned away and hurried out of sight.

"I want details!!" Chris shouted.

...

I had been sitting there with my eyes closed deep in my own thoughts and was brought back to reality as the passenger door opened, Rita got in and slid over right next to me. Her hip pressing into mine as she leaned over to me, kissed my lips and softly said, "Sorry I took so long. I tried to hurry, but I had to talk to Chris. I was afraid you'd leave. I'm glad you didn't. Do you know of a quiet spot we can go that is away from here, before you take me home?" she quietly added.

I looked into her eyes, kissed her, and smiled. "Yeah. I know the perfect spot."

I drove back out of the woods, onto the road and then a quarter of a mile onto the dead end gravel road where my parents lived. Quickly past our house, as the last thing I wanted was to have my parents recognize my dad's truck heading up the road. The living room lights were still on but they would be going to bed soon.

About two hundred yards past the house the road ended. There was a ten foot wide gate off to the right that was open. Turning down the lane and through a few trees brought us to an open twenty acre grass meadow with towering oaks in the distance. I turned off the headlights and then the engine, but kept the radio playing softly. The full moon lit up the whole field with a soft glow. The last remaining fireflies blinking across the meadow. I looked over at Rita and could see her eyes wide as she took in the view. I also took in the view of her face from the moonlight and the glow from the radio.

"Is this kind of what you had in mind?"

"How do you know about this place? You been here before? I would have thought your spot would be on the other side of town. Closer to your friend."

"The house we passed at the top of the hill, I live there."

"This is your dad's?"

"No. The property line is just over there at the tree line."

"What if the guy that owns this saw us and comes to investigate?"

"Nah. He lives in the city. Nobody else lives on this road except my parents. So, not to worry. We'll not be disturbed. Now, where were we?"

With her suggestion to go someplace to park, I had gotten my confidence as I leaned in and kissed her gently on her soft lips. My hand moving to the side of her neck to just below her ear. Her hand went to the back of my neck and gently pulled us together. My tongue moved across her upper lip and gently slipped into her open mouth. I pulled back and we looked at each other for a moment and then kissed again.

She threw her arms around me and kissed me again as I leaned into her once more. This time she was more forceful. More adventurous and passionate with a hunger and passion I had never experienced. Even the times with Cindy had never felt like this. Here was a tenderness with passion and emotion, not just a hot hormone filled lust filled kiss. Although, I suspected there were hormones raging on both sides.

Her tongue flitted across my lips and I parted them to allow her access. I felt her tongue invade my mouth. I let her do her own thing for another few seconds before engaging her with mine. She retreated and it was my turn to explore her lips and mouth. Her tongue was warm and velvety and up for anything that I could give her. We jousted together like that, going back and forth between her mouth and mine before I eventually broke it off and came up for air.

This time I started nibbling down her neck to her throat - tasting her. By accident, I found a ticklish spot on the nape of Rita's neck, and I felt her shiver against me as she let out a short burst of giggles, while my hand moved gently and slowly up and down her back, from her shoulders, across the thin bra strap, to her lower back, to the top of the back of her shorts. My hand repeated that journey a number of times as our lips moved over each other.

Rita wrapped both arms around my neck and sat up straight causing her top to rise up a bit which exposed a bit of skin at her lower back at the top of her shorts. On the return of my hand down her back, I found that patch bare skin as my fingertips grazed the warm bare smoothness. I froze. I didn't want to push this and do something to jeopardize everything that had just we had happened between earlier us as we continued kissing. She must have sensed my hesitance as she reached back to my hand and guided it back to that bare spot. I was in heaven!!

"I didn't want to offend you," I whispered.

Sliding along the smooth exposed skin and then up and under her shirt. I traced my hands up her sides feeling the muscles and skin, everything so smooth and so warm. My kisses had traced their way down to the hollow of her neck and shoulder as she moved her head to the side to give more access as a soft groan escaped her lips.

"I know. And thank you. Let's get this off", she whispered as she took a hold of the bottom of my tee shirt and pulled if over my head before tossing on the seat next to her.

We continued our make out session as her hands moved up and down my bare back. My hands moving over her bare back under her top, up and across her thin bra strap pulling the front up a bit in the process. The way we were seated made impossible to pull her chest into my chest. Remember - we're in a pickup truck with a bench seat and a steering wheel.

"Bill. You can take off my top,. If you want," she whispered a bit hesitantly as she pulled back to sit up straight.

I may be dense at times, but not stupid and I definitely didn't need to be told twice as I reached for the bottom of her top and pulled it up and over her head. Her top joined mine on the seat as she sat there in a simple white cotton bra as we looked at each other. She reached behind and released the single clasp and pulled down the shoulder straps freeing them while holding the cups against her breasts with her other hand. Then, looking directly at me, she pulled it away and dropped it on the seat as she sat straight up pushing her little breasts outward.

She watched as I looked down at her small, firm breasts and stiff nipples - gauging my reaction. WOW!! Between the moonlight and the radio light, I could see the darker circles surrounding her rigid nipples sitting atop her firm white breasts. Man, I would love to see her in the full daylight to truly appreciate the texture, smoothness, and colors.

"Are they too small? I know they're not as big as what you've been used to," she whispered as she looked down.

Placing my hand under her chin and lifted so I could look at her, "Rita, Oh Rita. You're so beautiful... Come here. I want to feel you against my skin. Your beautiful breasts and nipples against my chest. Come here, I want to taste you."

She smiled as I pulled her into me as she now laid across my lap, her chest now against mine as I went in for a deep kiss as I moved both hands up and down her smooth bare back.

As we came up for air, the fingertips of my right hand began to gently trace the outline of her jaw, down her throat, down the center of her chest to the top of her shorts. I turned my hand over and with the back of my hand moved up her left side and gently grazed the side of her left breast up to her jaw line and kissed her, never touching the nipple.

Tuning my hand over, my fingertips went down her left side to the curvature of the top of the breast. As my fingertips circled the areola, I could hear her breathing heavily as her chest would rise and fall. Ribbing my index finger across the erect rubbery nipple as she let out a gasp, "Yesssss." Rita's body started slowly writhing. I was thrilled to find her nipples so sensitive - this was going to be fun.

"Squeeze gently, mmmmm, now pull them out with your fingers stopping at my nipple. Oh my God Bill, pull on my nipple a little and slightly pinch it. Oh my," she purred.

I licked my finger and returned my now lubricated finger to her nipple and firmly rolled the hardened nub between my fingers, as she took in a deep breath and gasped as I cupped her entire breast. It fit my fingers perfectly and felt so right. And it was clearly wired in to her pleasure centers.

I kept up some variety, cupping her breast again in my hand, rasping the nipple in my palms, pressing inward on her nipple, and stretching it in my finger. Each action drew a slightly different response, but they all served to heat her up as another, "Yessss" escaped her lips.

"Turn a bit. I think the other one needs the same attention," I whispered.

I stroked her right breast with the back of my hand, then circled the areola with my fingertips, followed by rubbing the hard nipple, "Ahhhh".

Leaning in and kissing the middle of her chest, right between those soft pert breasts before moving to her right breast, my tongue making wet circles around the base. Her back arched as she moved to try and push her entire breast into my mouth but I continued to lick circles around the whole breast before moving to the erect nipple as another groan passed her lips.

I switched breasts and licked circles around that one until I reached the nipple, which I sucked in between my teeth. This time when she arched her back, I took as much of the soft flesh into my mouth as it would hold and tried to suck in some more. I slowly let part of the breast slowly slip from my mouth until I was licking and flicking the hard nipple. She gasped. I let my tongue trace its shape then I blew on it gently, watching as it got harder from the stimulus.

"OH MY GOD!!" Rita gasped, as she pressed everything she had into my mouth, pulling me into her. I was giving her pleasure. Sexual pleasure. She was loving it. I was loving it.

I hollowed my cheeks and sucked hard on her stiff nipple. I again pulled her whole soft breast with my mouth alone, until the suction wasn't enough anymore and her breast popped free from my lips and fell away. Rita moaned again. "That feel good?" I asked as I looked up at her, smirking.

Her mouth open as she simply nodded. So, I did it all over again, and again,.and again.

She grabbed handfuls of my hair and held on tight. I reached over and started fondling her other breast. Now I was working each of her perky mounds, sucking one and squeezing the other as her moans and gasps for air filled my ears.

I don't know how long I made love to her breasts and nipples when all of a sudden her body twitched, like a number of small shock waves quickly traveled through her body followed by a LOUD groan as she pulled me into her heaving chest. I hope my parents weren't awake and decide to check out the nature of that noise. Sound travels out here in the country. Eventually, I pulled back, making her nipple pop from my lips again, and letting her breast fall away with slight fleshy bounce.

"Come up here and kiss me," she panted.

I didn't need to be told twice, as our lips locked one more time.

"I may not have much in the way of boobs but my nipples more than make up for it in sensitivity. How did you know how to do that? I've heard girls claiming to have cum while having their nipples sucked on, but nobody has ever wanted to spend that amount of time and effort on my little ones. Not that there had been a lot that I've let do that. Actually, you're only the second guy I've even let touch my boobs. Nobody has ever kissed them."

"I'd never seen that happen either. Once I started, I could tell your nipples with really sensitive and that you really enjoyed what I was doing. And so did I! So much so, that I didn't want to stop. In fact, if you hadn't pulled me up here, I would still be down there worshipping your breasts and nipples. I would really love to see you like this, in the daylight to fully appreciate everything here," I said as I gently stoked her breast.

"You really like my little boobies?" Rita whispered as she smiled and giggled then looked at me and shook her chest creating a slight jiggle.

"They're beautiful!" I leaned in and first kissed her lips and then leaned down and kissed each nipple.

She sat up and looked at me. Even in the dim light, I could see a slight mischievous grin as she ran her hand over my chest, down my stomach, to the top of my shorts.

"I want to feel it. To feel what CC felt."

I leaned back as her hand traveled down my chest to the top of my shorts then to my bulge tucked in on my right side. Between having Rita sitting here topless and all of the activity with her breasts and nipples - I was harder than I think I've ever been.

"Oh my God!!" she gasped as her fingers traced the outline while occasionally squeezing.

"Can I see it?"

What was I going to say? I leaned back while her fingers started to undo my belt followed by my zipper.

I decided to help out; sat up a bit, lifted my butt off the seat, grabbed my shorts and briefs (yes back then everyone wore briefs, or 'tighty-whities', as boxers hadn't come in to style yet), pulled everything down to my ankles, opened my legs a bit, and sat back.

Even with the glow of the radio and the moonlight, it was still dark down there so nothing could be really seen. It was only a moment before I felt her hand on the top of my right thigh. It slowly moved to inside my thigh and then traveled up to just alongside the base of my dick and came to a stop before slowly moving upward and encircled my solid pole.

"My god It's big!! Bigger than, never mind," she blurted.

Like I said earlier, I never had any way to compare. Maybe now is a good time for the vital statistics: circumcised, six and a half inches long, and a little under 2 inches in diameter (Yes I had measured it. Just as all teenage guys have done). If Rita thought it was big, who was I to argue.

"I can't see it."

"Let me turn on the dome light," I eagerly volunteered.

The dome light came on, and while Rita checked out what she held in her hand, I checked out those cute breasts and hard nipples that I had sucked on. They looked even better... still shining from where my tongue had been.

She was watching my hard dick and I was watching her eyes. Her right index finger was resting alongside, and slightly under my scrotum while her thumb rested on the top of the base of my dick. I gasped. My breathing was irregular. I held my breath as her hand slowly moved upward and I actually gasped as her fingers wrapped lightly around my shaft.

"It's so hot." She whispered, her eyes coming up to mine. ""I love that you're hard for me!"."

"I ... how could I not be?"

It throbbed in her hand.

"It moved. I could feel it move."

I could only nod as her hand moved slowly up and down; her fingers lightly brushing along the length of my manhood. When she paused with her fingers over the sensitive head and then rubbed it with a rotating motion, I groaned loudly, my hips giving a shivering shake as her hand returned to encircle my shaft.

She jerked her hand away and asked, "Did I hurt you?"

I shook my head and whispered, "Oh No. Just the opposite in fact. It felt really good."

"How long have you been hard?"

"Since right after I first kissed you. Feeling and kissing your breasts and nipples just added to my hardness...and then seeing them in this light," she watched as I looked down at each breast. My dick throbbed again in her hand.

She giggled, "I can tell you like what you see".

Releasing my shaft, her finger started at the perineum and moved up and along the scrotal raphe, up the shaft to the frenulum on the underside of the head, around the crown, to the tip where droplets of pre-cum had formed. She gently rolled her finger in the pre-cum and then lubricated the head and the underside. I gasped and my dick throbbed.

She switched hands. The left one now circled my hardness while the right one gently cupped my loose hanging scrotum and rolled each testicle between her fingers. I gasped again, only longer and louder. She smiled.

"I could play with all of this for a long time. Everything down here fascinates me!!"

I was in heaven.

A few minutes later, "Bill, I want you to touch me. EVERYWHERE!" she whispered.

"Do you want me to turn off the light?"

"Not unless you want to. I'd like it if you saw all of me."

I leaned in and kissed her as I opened up her shorts.

"Get up on your knees."

Once on her knees I pushed everything down to her knees and turned her over to lie across my lap with my bare dick rubbing against the soft skin of her back. I pushed the shorts and panties down to her ankles as she pulled one leg out and opened her legs. One foot resting on the floor the other across the top of the seat.

I took in the view: from her eyes, down her chest feasting on her slightly flattened breasts and hard nipples, across her flat and smooth belly, to the patch of the dark forest at the juncture of her legs, and along the long right leg.

"OH MY GOD Rita. You are so beautiful!"

My dick throbbed and twitched against her back.

"I just felt your dick throb against my back", she giggled. "So, you must be enjoying the view."

"Yes. I'm enjoying the view, immensely. I would love to see you like this in the full light of the day," she only smiled back at me.

"Rita, I want to make you cum. Only this time a big one, or maybe two or three."

I leaned in and kissed her. This was something I knew how to do.

My right hand slowly traveled down her chest lightly grazing her right nipple, over her stomach, through the soft downy hair, across and over the top of her right thigh, across to the inside and back up to the juncture between her long legs. My fingers found the base of her folds, which were slick with her wetness as I found her opening and entered to my first knuckle. Man, was she ever wet. My left hand reached around her back to cup her far breast and pinch the erect nub.

"Oh My," She gasped.

I withdrew and continued the trek to the center of her pleasure. My finger gently grazed her clit, as she groaned, "Oh. YES. Right there!!"

My fingers moved to the outside of the hood and gently rubbed in a gentle circular motion. The affect was instantaneous!! A gasp escaped her lips as she spread her legs wider and pulled me in for a deep kiss. Her chest heaved with an intake of a deep breath. Her hips moving to keep pace with my hand.

"Oh MY. Oh My. Don't stop! Whatever you do don't stop," gasping for air.

32aa
32aa
451 Followers
12