Graduation Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The quiet of the night was dispelled by Rita's moans of pleasure that proliferated quickly, growing more strident with each movement of my hand. She bit back the scream, but I felt the tremble in my lips. Another convulsion as I pinched down on her nipple. Even her breast throbbed. And another convulsion. And yet one more.

Ten seconds later the second one hit and then the third. I slowly stopped the motion, but left my hand on her mound moving my fingers to between her wet folds, as she went limp as her body released the tension, smaller shocks still wracking her body. All was quiet except for the radio in the background, the chirping of the crickets and her heavy breathing.

I once again took in the sight of her nude body lying there across my lap in the light of the truck's dome light as my eyes traced the smooth skin of her chest down her abdomen to the dark forest to the puffy outer lips of her pussy, my shining finger sliding between them. My brain zinged with overload-sight, touch, sound, and smell were all pegged with versions of this hot woman in ecstasy.

Rita was the first to speak.

"I have never, ever, experienced anything like that before. I mean cumming, yes. But not like that!"

We kissed long and deep.

"I enjoyed it too. Watching you cum was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. You're beautiful and so alive."

"Bill. I want to do it. I want to feel you're big hard dick deep inside of me."

I looked back at her. My mouth half open with probably a look of total shock and awe.

"Are you sure? I trust you have a condom. I don't."

"Really? I thought all guys carried condoms in their wallet," she grinned back at me.

"Nope. Never needed one. Besides, I heard that keeping a condom in a wallet deteriorates the latex over time due to body heat. Also, I can see it now. I'm out with my parents, reach for my wallet, and a condom falls out," that brought a slight giggle from her.

"Don't worry about it. I've got one; but thanks for caring about me. Most guys would just hop on and whatever happened happened. Not their problem."

"Where'd you get it from?"

"Chris gave it to me when I went back to the bon fire earlier."

"OK. So, where did she get it from? I mean, it wasn't from a rubber machine was it?"

"Oh No. We actually went to a drug store a couple of towns over and bought a couple of boxes a while back. Not that we thought we would need them, but Chris was getting ready to do it with her then boyfriend and asked me to go along for support."

"That must have been embarrassing."

"Yeah. It was. Ask me about it later and I will give you the whole story. Right now, I want you inside of me. All the way inside. That is, if you want to," she purred as our lips met.

I looked into her eyes. For the first time, I could tell, even in the dim light of the truck, that they were a light shade of blue. Not a piercing blue just a soft blue, like a clear sky. Leaning in to kiss her again, she met me half way.

"Yes, I want you Rita. I want YOU to be my first."

"Really? I would have thought. We'll talk about that later. But, are you sure you don't want your first time to be with someone you truly care about? You know, you'll always remember your first time. Besides...here in a pickup truck?"

"First, I WILL be doing it with someone I truly care about. Second, remembering that my first was with you is something I'll never forget. And why not in a pickup truck? Teenagers and pickup trucks, or station wagons, have been a perfect combination forever. Besides, there's plenty of room in the back", I said smiling at her.

I turned off the dome light as we both pulled our shorts off completely. Rita fished out the condom from her pocket as we stepped out of the truck into the moonlit meadow. We stood there a few moments before I took her into my arms and held her close as we kissed. I could feel her firm pert breasts pressing against my chest while my hard dick was between her thighs.

I gently twisted her shoulders. She took the hint as she turned around and leaned back into me. She raised her arms and put her hands behind my head, signaling that she was mine to explore. I cupped her now flattened breasts and toyed with her nipples as I found her lips again as she rolled her head back into mine.

"Play with them." When I caught her nipples between my fingers, she sighed, saying, "Hmm, just like that. Ohhh, I'm on fire," she moaned.

Rita sighed softly while I sucked on the soft skin just under her left ear. She cooed as my hands moved across her rib cage and over her taut belly. I recorded the reaction, building a map of her body for future use-both good and evil. My hands again moved up and closed over her firm mounds as she thrust her chest out lifting her breasts high and tight against her chest, letting me play with her body one hand over her breast and the other explored her downy patch of fur, as mewing sounds escaped her lips.

"Rita, you are sooo very sexy."

"mmmm. I bet you say that to all the girls that are naked, leaning against your sexy chest, while you ravage their breasts and nipples," she purred.

"Only the sexy ones," as my lips again nibbled the soft skin along her neck.

I let my fingertips roam over each breast, feeling the sparks crackle as I ranged everywhere but where she really wanted. Her breath was hot, impatient, and demanding. I could feel her hips unconsciously grinding, my dick nestling between her firm butt cheeks, looking for stimulation. Satisfied that I had her where I wanted her, my fingers closed over each nipple and pinched gently.

"Oh, God," she exclaimed as her body jerked against me. I kept the pressure light along her nipples. They trembled under my fingers as I explored, marveling at how hard they had become.

"You are so perfect," I whispered into her ear as I switched from exploring to pleasuring. Her throaty moan told me she was right along with me.

I used and misused her nipples to build her to the boiling point. The heat radiated off her heaving skin. Finally, I let my hands wander down to her hips. Turning back toward me our lips met with a new passion as her erect nipples bore into my chest as I reached down to cup each firm butt cheek to pull us together.

We broke the kiss, leading her to the back of the truck I pulled down the tailgate and climbed into the truck bed.

The truck bed was covered with a piece of smooth plywood that I laid my shirt on so we wouldn't have to lay on the metal ribs of the bed. I laid down as Rita straddled my hips. I could feel warmth along the entire length of my dick as it lay between her lips. She leaned in and our lips found each other's as I moved my hands over her bare back.

"Let's get this on you" she said opening the foil packet.

I had practiced putting one on, just because I wanted to see what it felt like. So I kind of knew what to do. It was one I got from the rubber machine in the bathroom of the local bowling alley.

Making sure it wasn't inside out, I unrolled it a bit, stretched it over the head and rolled it down the shaft. I was now safely encased in a thin sheath of latex. Rita repositioned herself over my hips so my shaft was again between her wet lips. She moved herself along the entire length lubricating me with each movement.

She looked down at me, smiling, as she softly said, "You've wanted this for a long time haven't you?"

"Yes!"

"Say it. Tell me you want me," I could sense a bit of doubt, or insecurity.

"I want you, Rita. I've always wanted you, from the first time I saw you. Those awkward years in early high school. Yes, I want you."

Leaning in, our lips met again before again before resuming her position above me, as she teasingly asked, "Do you want to be inside of me?"

"Please."

She moved faster rubbing her slick juice all over my pulsing dick.

"Are you ready to be inside of me?"

I could only groan and nod, as she continued the tease.

Rising up and reaching behind her, she positioned the head against her wet opening and slowly sat down taking my whole lubricated length in one fluid motion. We each let out a groan as I bottomed out and our pubic hair met.

Even through that thin sheath, I could feel her warmth and smoothness, as I was encased in her tightness. I could swear, I could feel her pulse against my hardness. It was like nothing I had ever experienced in my life, as we both sat there, taking in the closeness.

With the light of the full moon shining on her upper body, I took in the vision above me.

Her skin - white, glowing from the moonlight, the areolas a slight contrast to the whiteness of her breasts, the darker erect nipples, her head back looking upward, mouth slightly open, eyes closed, breasts rising and falling as she breathed deeply. I reached up and stroked her right breast with the back of my hand before turning it over and gently rolled the nipple between my thumb and fingertip. She groaned. My dick throbbed inside of her.

Looking down at me, she smiled and leaned forward as we kissed before straightening as I refilled her.

"My God. You feel so good!! So full. So deep. I can feel all of you."

"And Rita... you look beautiful sitting up there."

She again smiled at me and put her hands behind her head, arching her back causing her breasts flatten against her chest; to rise and stand out. Her hard nipples pointing upward as I firmly rolled each nipple between my fingers. She groaned. My dick again throbbed inside of her. I could see the smile.

"I can tell you're enjoying the view. It makes me happy that I can do that to you. Nobody has ever appreciated me the way you have, and are right now. My little boobies."

Rita braced her hands on my chest and leaned over, sliding her breasts back and forth, her nipples grazing my lips. I stuck my tongue out and Rita sighed as it flicked across her nipples. She stopped moving and placed her nipple in my mouth, lowering herself so I could suck on it.

Rita moaned and then switched, allowing me to tend to her other nipple. She stopped sliding back and forth and worked my dick in and out of her warmth.

With that she leaned in and kissed again as her lower lips slowly started to move along the length of my dick. She would lean all the way forward and I could feel her tightness travel along my length until just the head was between her lips. Then push back until I was again, completely encased inside of her. Each time we would each let out a groan as I filled her.

It started out slowly, as we each savored the feelings of the filling and emptying of her warmth. Picking up speed, nipples dragging along my chest, grinding her clit against my pubic bone, riding my dick. I felt her spasm as her insides gripped the length of my dick. She cried out.

"I'm going to cum", I groaned.

"Yes. Cum for me."

With that I raised my hips and pushed myself deep inside of her, letting out an animalistic groan as I emptied my balls into the latex sheath. Collapsing onto my chest, both of us breathing heavily. Still buried inside of her as I ran my hands up and down her bare back and butt cheeks.

After a few minutes she moved off me as I started to soften, "Want to make sure none of that stuff leaks out", as she lay down on the truck bed next to me. I put my arm around her as she rested her head against my shoulder. I could feel the softness of her breasts rubbing against my side and her damp pubic hair against my thigh as she breathed. We took in the night, and what we had just shared. Man, she felt good as I rubbed her back!!

A few more minutes passed.

"Do you think your parents heard?" she giggled.

"I don't know about me, but definitely you."

"ME!!??" as she punched my side and giggled again.

Neither of us spoke as we lay there.

"Does it feel any different? Not being a virgin anymore?"

"I'll let you know when I wake up from this dream. GOD, I hope I'm not dreaming!"

"You're not. And I'm definitely not a dream", Rita whispered, as she rolled on top of me and brought her soft lips to mine. We laid together basking in the moonlight. "I wished my first time had been like this. With someone that truly cared for me. That was gentle," as she kissed me again as I moved my hands up and down her bare back and across each butt cheek.

"So, tell me about your trip to get the condoms."

"We went to the next town over. I mean, we weren't about to try to buy them here in this town with its 'rumor mill'. We went into the drug store and looked around to make sure there was nobody there that we knew and asked to see the pharmacist. The clerk asked what it was pertaining to. We just said it was personal. She kind of gave us a funny look and turned and went into the back of the store. The pharmacist came out and asked what he could do for us. Chris looked at me said we wanted to buy some condoms. The pharmacist gave us a funny look. Asked to see our driver's license to make sure we were eighteen, then asked if we wanted ribbed or lubricated, regular or magnum size. We just kind of stood there like a couple of idiots. He obviously knew we were beginners. So, we just said 'lubricated and regular'."

She shifted a bit but her breast still rested against my side, as her fingers not toyed with my damp pubic hair, "He came back with the boxes in a paper bag, thank goodness. We paid and he handed us back our change and the bag. As we were about to leave, he said to us both, 'I know this was hard for you to do. You could have decided to take the risk and have unprotected sex. Some dodge the bullet, and some don't. Or, you could have taken the easy way out and gone to dispensing machine, which are unreliable. You two look like you are getting ready to go to college. If you find yourself in a situation, please be protected. I am pleased to see that you responsible. If any of your friends feel the need to obtain quality condoms, please send them here. I will not lecture or pass judgement. I wish you two the best in your future.' With that, he turned and walked into the back of the store."

"Wow. That's quite an experience. I'd be embarrassed to hell to do that alone. I never thought to go a couple of towns over. I couldn't see going to the drug store in town. I could just hear the phone call to my parents that little Bill was just in here wanting to purchase condoms."

"So, this was your first time?"

"Yep. Why does that surprise you?"

"I don't know. I guess, well, I thought that with the girlfriend and with what you just did to me earlier, which was great, that you had."

"Nope. Never even suggested it. Didn't want to run the risk of pregnancy. And didn't know how to get good condoms. So, we just played around. A lot. "

"Well, since we're both baring our soles to each other, I have only done it once with a guy who will remain nameless. It wasn't much fun, for me at least. Chris's first time wasn't much fun either. It wasn't that it was uncomfortable, which it wasn't that bad, not as bad as I thought it would be. It's like I said, there wasn't much tenderness. "

"That's funny. You two comparing notes on your first time."

"We're best friends, and have been for quite a while. In case you are wondering, I haven't decided yet how much I'm going to share the details of our time together when I see her. Although, she knows I have a condom, and I am sure the size question will come up."

This was a strange conversation to be having in the back of my dad's pickup truck, out in the middle of a field, naked.

Ten, or so, minutes later she sat up, looked down at me, and rubbed her fingertips along my chest. "I don't want this to end; but, I should be getting home. Even though I've graduated and am eighteen, I don't think my mom would be pleased if I got home in the wee hours of the morning. I don't know how I'd explain that. I couldn't really come out and say, 'oh, the reason I was so late was I was having sex with a guy in the back of his dad's pickup truck out in the middle of a field'," she giggled. After leaning in for a light kiss, she jumped off the tailgate and went toward the cab to get dressed.

I got down from the truck, pulled off the condom, threw it on the ground (Should probably come back here tomorrow for that souvenir), and went to retrieve my clothes.

It was a little past midnight as we passed by our dark house, Rita sitting next to me. The drive to her house was quiet. Pulling into her driveway and turning off the engine I turned toward her, the moon still high in the sky shining on her face as she looked straight ahead out the windshield.

A few moments went by when I started to say, "Rita, I..."

"Bill STOP!" Turning toward me, her face inches from mine as she cupped my face with both hands and gently said, "Don't say anything. You don't have to say anything...Listen to me... What we shared tonight was very special, for both of us. We bared our souls to each other. I was as vulnerable as I have ever been with anyone, including Chris. I was afraid. Afraid that you wouldn't want me. Afraid that with all of your experience that I would look like a fool. And, yes, we made love. We didn't just screw. We made love. There was tenderness and caring on your side. Even being your first time, you didn't rush to just 'Do it'. You made sure it was enjoyable for me too. I'm glad it happened and don't regret a thing. And, YES, I would do it ALL over again!"

She continued as she cupped my face gently rubbing her hands over my cheeks, "I'll remember tonight forever. I'm really glad we talked and worked out our past issues, like I said earlier, we should have done that a long time ago. Would have eliminated a lot of heart ache. I really wasn't planning on the whole sex thing, but I'm glad it happened. Like I said before, I wish my first time was as memorable," sighing, "But, you have a girlfriend. Plus, we're both going off to school in the fall and I don't want a boyfriend. I want to be able to enjoy college life without any strings attached to a boyfriend."

I sighed, "If I didn't have a girlfriend; would you have gone out with me?"

Sighing, "Don't break up with your girlfriend because of me."

"You didn't answer my question."

She looked at me for a few moments, leaned in, gently kissed me, pulled back, and still looking at me, whispered, "Yes".

With that, she slid over to the passenger door, opened it, got out and went into her house never looking back. I sat there a few moments as a tear formed and slid down my cheek. I swallowed hard and sighed deeply. What was I going to do? I had just cheated on my steady girlfriend. Man, life is complicated. And I just made it more complicated. Or so I thought.

I drove home, a warm glow coursing through me. About 12:45 I parked the truck in the garage, went inside, brushed my teeth, and climbed into bed. I wanted to relive the past few hours in my mind, but sleep over took me.

12