Graduation Summer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I felt that," opening her eyes as she looked down and smiled. "You like what you see?" she purred as she moved her hands up and over her small breasts.

I could only nod, "You like this way, huh?"

"Mmmm. Ooh, I like how I can control how, how deeeep I can get you inside me. And if I move this way, it hits this spot that feels..."

"Fantastic?" I asked. She just nodded with her half opened eyes with a dreamy look.

Rita bent forward at the waist until her body melted into mine. I was still half way inside as she stroked the side of my face as we gently kissed before sitting back up to sink back down onto me. Sitting up tall she stretched like a cat as both hands again moved up and across her breasts, through her hair to straighten as she reached for the ceiling. This thrust her chest out. Her breasts riding high and proud as the excited nipples pointed slightly upward, a perfect vision of feminine lust.

This time, my eyes took a longer tour, lingering on her chest, then moving down. Her tight abdomen led down to the shadows between her legs, where my cock nestled between her swollen pussy lips. I swept my eyes back up, and took in her radiant face and those soft mounds of flesh as each of my index fingers traced the outer edge of each areola before moving to the erect nipple to gently pull away from her chest as she purred her encouragement.

"Look at you," I whispered, staring at her gorgeous breasts and slender body as she teased herself along my cock. "Man, you look hot."

"Glad you think so," she purred as she again cupped each breast and stroked her nipples

"You are so alive, Rita. So beautiful," I said in wonder as my dick once again throbbed and twitched inside of her warmth as our eyes locked.

"You make me feel alive." Then a grin spread across her face. "And also really hot. I felt that," she smiled, "I know I've said this before; but, I love it that I have that kind of effect on you. That you love my skinny body as much as you do. And, that you really love these," she softly said as her hands covered my hands as together we massaged both breasts as I felt the walls of her pussy give my dick a squeeze.

Rising up, she reached a point where I was just at her entrance as she relaxed, her legs releasing and gravity pulling her back down once impaling herself on my length, filling her so quickly that she couldn't hold back another deep primal cry that formed in her throat.

"AHHH!"

I watched as she ground her hips around in a circle as my dick caressed every wall of her sex and stirring up her pleasure even higher. Reaching up, my thumb caressed the swollen bud of her clit. Her thighs quivered and shook as her core clamped down on my length tightly.

I then watched as she leaned back still further, grabbing my shins with her hands, her head back, hard nipples pointing straight up, exposing the full redness of her wet lips encircling my hard dick. She knew what she was again exposing to my eyes. My dick throbbed... again. She sat up and grinned.

"Come up here and kiss me."

Leaning back she brought both legs up along my shoulders. Sitting up, the last bit of my hardness entered her completely as the outer lips now rested at the base of my dick pressing against the top of my scrotum.

She gasped as I bottomed out and we tightly embraced each other as I reached down for those butt cheeks and pulled her in to me as the last fraction of my length filled her. She groaned and leaned in to present her breasts as an offering to my eager lips. I first licked the right nipple which brought another gasp as I again felt her squeeze.

"mmmm, I love this position," she purred as our lips met. "Deep inside. Filling and stretching me completely. The tip of your dick gently rubbing against my cervix. Your tongue on my nipples. Your eyes on my boobs. You really do like my little boobs," it wasn't a question, it was a statement as she smiled as she pulled back to look at me as I nodded and throbbed inside of her again. She smiled at the sensation.

"My favorite too. I love looking at you. Always have. This will be OUR love making position" as I kissed her again, holding her against me, her breasts tight against my chest as I kept my hands on her butt cheeks, pulling her further into me, if that was possible. It was the first time the work 'love' had been uttered by either of us... it would be shared many times in the future.

"Rita, can I give you a hickey on the inside of your boob? Right here," as I lightly kissed the gentle curve of the inside of her right breast, "So that when you look in the mirror later, and for the next few days, you'll be reminded that I was deep inside of you when you got it. OK?"

She looked back at me, smiled, and nodded. I leaned in and started too strongly suck on the inner tender flesh of her right breast. She cradled my head to her chest, kissed the top of my head, then leaned back, and closed her eyes as she savored the suction. Moments later, as I pulled back as we both looked at the red mark that was forming on her flawless skin. It would be purple in a few hours. We both looked back at each other and grinned.

"Well, I guess you just marked me. Does that mean I'm yours?"

"If you want to be. I would like that."

Pulling us together, each of us savoring the closeness. Her: the fullness inside of her, her nipples moving across my chest as she turned side to side. Me: the warmth and tightness surrounding my hardness and those hard nipples moving against my chest, my scrotum rubbing against her bottom.

"Come on. Do me," she cooed.

We rolled over, only becoming slightly dislodged before regaining complete penetration as she laid back, her legs apart bent at the knees, soles of her feet on the bed, our pubic hair pressed together, my hanging scrotum resting on her butt.

"Go slow. I want to feel every inch of you as you move in and out of me."

The first stroke was slow as I withdrew until the crown just parted her lips. Our eyes met as I slid in as slowly as I could, watching her face contort with pleasure, savoring the incredibly tight warm pressure encasing my dick. We both gasped.

"Oh Rita. Rita," I said softly as I leaned in to gently kiss her soft lips.

I held still for a few moments before slowly withdrawing, but again stopping at the threshold of penetration. Refilling her as she arched her neck backward, eyes closed, and gasped as I leaned in and kissed her exposed neck just below her right ear before slowly withdrawing. The third time I sat up and watched as I reentered and then slowly withdrew. White love juices coating the length of my latex sheathed hardness. The lips pulling out as I withdrew only to be pulled back inside as I refilled her. Rita sat up a bit to look down at what I was watching.

"It's sooo amazing how your dick moves in and out of me. Pulling my lips with it. My juices all over it. Watching and feeling it at the same time. WOW," she whispered as she flopped back and closed her eyes to savor the sensations of being slowly filled and the emptied.

This time was different than in the back of the truck, although we took our time then. This was true "Love Making", although I didn't know it at the time. Most of our future times together would be just like this. Although, there would be a few times where we would just "Screw".

As we continued our eyes would lock; looking deep into each other as I lay above her, my elbows locked as I gently rocked myself in and out of her, never pulling out and crudely slapping myself in her butt. Instead, just pushing myself as deep into her as I could and making her feel me there and then slowly withdraw. Her tightness massaging my length with each penetration and withdrawal. It was slow and sensual. We stayed together, her thighs now around my hips, my chest against her breasts, the both of us moving in concerted unison so that we could best experience the intimacy shared in every penetrating stroke of my erection. Finally though, I pressed in and held myself, just feeling her and knowing that she too, was feeling me. I was so deep and she was so warm, wet, and snug.

"Don't move," she whispered, "don't move, Bill. I want to feel you. Feel you all the way inside me," as our lips met.

Moments later, I withdrew, only to again enjoy the sensations when I slowly reentered her, again, and again, and again.

Minutes passed. How many? I haven't a clue. We were each locked into the closeness of our joining. Neither of us wanted this moment to end, but I was getting close, which she sensed. We also knew that this would not be our last joining.

"Do it to me. Go harder. I want to feel you deeper in me," she panted.

I picked up the pace. Soon I'd worked myself into actually fucking her nice and hard. I wasn't so sensual anymore. I was hungry. She was needy. I put my whole body into motion, thrusting with more than just my hips. I pumped my dick into her tight, slick pussy, grunting at the pleasure of it. She started mewing those sweet moans again, and just like that, her bedroom was filled with the sounds and aroma of sex.

Hot pleasure churned in my gut as that signature pressure spread out into my thighs, tightening my legs as I watched Rita's firm, perky breasts with a slight bounce on her chest with each of my thrusts. I spent a while staring at them, marveling at how they bounced, but before too long I was looking down again, watching her puffy, gaping pussy swallow up the long, hard dick that was pounding it. Those hot, wet inner folds snugly rolling around my cock were getting dangerously close to milking my load out of me.

She gasped, thrusting back against me, her back arching, her fingers digging into me, her nails scraping along my back, "Oh God!"

Our awkward, young bodies convulsed together, attempting to achieve a mutual rhythm, but not always in sync as I found a motion that rubbed my pubic bone against her clit, sliding against it, at the end of each stroke. In moments she was there, as. she pulled me down flat to herself and I felt her entire body go tense beneath me. She had felt great around me before but in this moment it became a place of pure magic. I could feel the tremors of sensations passing through her body as wave after wave of pleasure slammed through her. Her moans and whimpers became a gasp, and then quiet. My body was rewarded for giving her that pleasure as she suddenly seemed to tighten herself to me as if she was made just for me.

It was too much for me to hold onto. I was swept over the edge by her orgasm and into one of my own. I felt my body tighten, as I pressed deep into her quivering warmth and released as each final stroke became mind numbingly pleasurable. I can't really say that I climaxed; it was much closer to say that we climaxed. Or something. All I can say is that our bodies, minds, and souls touched ecstasy together.

I looked for her beautiful eyes. Her face was turned away from me showing me only the profile of the left side of her face. My hand moved up and with a light touch on her chin I turned her face back to mine. She was breathless from her pleasure as I pushed my hips deeper into hers even though I was softening and kissed her again. Wrapping her in my arms and squeezing her like I was trying to crush the life from her. She clung to me as tightly as I did to her.

"Oh Rita. Rita," gazing into her eyes I whispered before leaning in kissing her, very very gently, very very tenderly, brushing my lips across her, brushing her lips apart and now my tongue sought his, delicately.

I pushed myself up with my arms and rose onto my knees as she unwrapped her legs from my hips and laid them at my sides. I looked down again. Her puffy lips were wide open around my cock, which was now just as wet as she was. I started slowly pulling out, but not before she locked her heals around me to pull me back into to her as I laid back down on top of her.

"Not yet."

"Am I squishing you?"

"No. You feel wonderful right where you are." Rita's eyes were closed. A slight smile only hinted at the depth of the pleasure she felt from her head to her toe. As her hands circled around my neck, pulling me in for a long and deep kiss. Her erect nipples against my chest.

I continued to soften before rolling off to the side, pulling her completely naked body close to mine as I gently rubbed her back and held her, stroking her everywhere I could reach and feeling nothing but warm skin. Her head on my shoulder and a soft breast against my side, her right hand resting on my chest, my disappearing erection lying against my thigh. The sheen on my dick was creamy now, like a white glaze.

The room was quiet; just our breathing and some outside sounds. A slight breeze came through the window and over our bare skin as we lay together enjoying the closeness of what we had just shared.

Rita spoke first. "I never knew it could really be like that. My one and only time was fast and miserable. OUR first time was fun, and also really, really nice. I had dreamed and imagined what it would be like being made love to. Of the closeness. Of the tenderness. But never really thought it could be like that," she whispered into my neck. I was savoring her beautiful naked body touching my body. I enjoyed the feel of our breathing as it became one. I could feel our heartbeats beating in a synchronized manner.

"Rita, I will always remember our first time together; but, I will never - ever forget today. Here with you," I whispered back as our lips met. I continued, "I'm thinking that right now I am the luckiest guy alive. Laying here skin-to-skin next to my girl friend (I make it a point to make it two words) savoring the closeness we just shared. Asking myself, 'why didn't we mend our fences long ago?'"

As if reading my thoughts, as she continued to move her fingers lightly over my chest, she says, "You know, that night of the party, in your dad's truck, before we left. We wondered why we didn't clear things between us earlier. I think even if we had we wouldn't have wound up together, and especially not here. Not like this. I think some things need to run their course. WE had to run OUR course. Time.

"To meet up like we did at the right time for each of us, emotionally and ready. I mean the night we got together was a first for me, in a way. I had never gone that far with a guy the first time together. But something was different that night; with you. I don't really know how to explain it. I've talked to Chris about it. She doesn't have an answer either. She knows that now it's more than the physical stuff. She knows how you feel about me and how I feel about you. She just says to go with the flow and have fun together. Enjoy each other. Just don't get hurt; either of us," the last part there was a bit serious tone there.

"Rita, I would never hurt you, again."

"I know. I truly know, and thank you," as our lips met for a long and deep kiss.

"We're going to need a LOT more condoms," she giggled as she pulled back and looked at me smiling.

Sitting up, she looked down at my softening dick as it rested against my thigh and giggled, "I've never seen it like that. I thought it was always hard. What's the matter, doesn't he like me anymore?" she grinned.

"He will always like you. Just like me."

"If you want to get rid of that, and clean up, the bathroom's down the hall."

Returning to her room, I found her in the same position as I had when I first entered her room. Opened, only this time with a satisfying glow. I couldn't get over what a stunningly beautiful and sexual creature she was.

We lay together for a bit. Chit chatting as she toyed with everything down there; her finger first toying with my pubic hair before lightly stroking my scrotum, tracing the length of my semi-hard dick as we tried to come up with when, and how, we can get some "alone time". It seemed like it was going to be hit and miss. But, we both agreed that the back seat of the car or the back of the truck wasn't going to cut it... after today. We also agreed that we would continue to "play" in our spot, but 'Love Making' was going to be special. The blanket was going to get a workout.

It wasn't long before I started to throb and grow in her hand. That fascinated her as it throbbed as I went from half-staff to full-staff and ready to go.

"I've never watched one actually get hard. Actually, I've never seen one soft before. How big is it when it's normal? Watching and feeling it get hard is sooo exciting."

"It's not that big when it's normal. Probably a couple of inches. Never measured when it was soft. I guess I'm a grower instead of a shower."

"I'm glad it grows," she giggled, "Will I ever be able to see it 'normal'?"

"I doubt it. It starts to grow whenever you're near."

She giggled, cupping my scrotum and massaging my loose balls.

The second time was more playful. She would bring me to the edge with her hand and then back off. I got her to come once more before she rolled onto her elbows and knees with her cute little smooth bottom high in the air. Her sex completely open to me.

Peering back at me and grinning, "How's this?"

"Oh MY," was all I could say as I took in the view as I rubbed the head of my now encased dick against her wet folds.

I slid into her all the way in one slow stroke, gasping as I bottomed out. Immediately she began rolling her hips, as though she were getting it to fit inside, then she slowly pulled forward. Stopping just as the head was about to slip out, then pushed her little butt back against my body, filling her completely as we both gasped.

Sitting up to rest the back of her head against my shoulder I would reach around to cup and kneed each little mound of flesh before returning to rest on her elbows - her smooth bottom again high in the air, her face in the pillow while her little boobs swayed with each thrust as her hard nipples moved across the sheets.

This went on for another half dozen strokes before she started driving her soft bottom hard against me, I put my hands on her hips and took over. I didn't pound, just made sure it bottomed out each time.

"Faster and harder." She panted.

Soon, I was jamming my dick as deep as it would go at a break neck speed, with her matching every stroke as my loose sack banged into her luscious butt cheeks. We were both breathing hard, ready to go overboard, reaching down to rub her clit she gave herself another one as I moved in and out. Feeling the walls spasm around my dick as each wave of her orgasm ran through her body was heavenly.

Sitting straight up I watched as my glistening hardness would move in and out of her wet folds; her rosebud in clear view. My scrotum pulled up tight as I felt that familiar sensation build, and build before erupting with a final thrust deep inside as my balls emptied themselves one more time. A new one for both of us. I think she liked that position too; hitting places that had not really been hit before. The feeling was new, and just as wonderful as everything else. Her idea? Maybe Chris's? Going to have to thank that girl someday. I keep saying that. Little did I know. This was going to be a fun summer.

It was getting late into the afternoon and I needed to get home for dinner and Rita needed to clean up before her mom got home. She also probably needed to call Chris to relay all the details of the afternoon. I had no doubt that Chris was fully aware of what the plan was for the afternoon.

As I dressed, Rita laid sprawled on the bed and watched.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" I asked.

"Why? Do you want me to? I thought you enjoyed looking at my body," she said playfully - smiling - as she swirled her finger around her right areola and nipple as her legs slightly parted, before splaying wide apart.