Graduation Summer Ch. 06

Story Info
Bill & Rita make love in her sun lit bedroom.
7.7k words
4.87
13k
6

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
451 Followers

Rita's bedroom.

It was a nice warm and sunny Sunday, with a nice breeze when the phone rang late in the morning.

"Hey Bill. Doing anything this afternoon?"

"Nope. What's up?"

"Not much. You want to come over? I've got something I want to show you."

"Give me an hour. Got to finish up some things here and then take a shower."

.........................

There was a note on the door, "Come on in. Shut and lock the door behind you."

I went in and locked the door. No Rita in site, all was quiet, but a blouse was draped across the back of the kitchen chair with another note, "Go to the base of the stairs and follow the trail to find your prize".

On the second step leading upstairs was a pair of shorts. At the top of the stairs was a white cotton bra. My pulse quickened and my dick throbbed at the thought of what the prize was going to be. To the left and in front of a closed door was a pair of white bikini panties with a note on the door, "Knock once".

I swallowed hard as my dick throbbed again as I knocked once.

"Come in."

Opening the door; it seemed as though time had stopped.

It was the first time I'd been in her room. The window was open with the curtains pulled to the side as the sun bathed the room with a warm glow that brought out all of the colors of her room. The walls were painted a light sky blue. Her desk sat next to the window. Stuffed animals sat on a shelf opposite her bed, the white bunny proudly sat at center stage. A faint scent of her perfume wisped past me as my eyes rested on the vision of loveliness lying on her bed along the far side of the room. My dick throbbed as I took in her nude form.

There's something magical about when a girl's lying naked, flat on her back. I could see where the bottom of her ribcage ended and where her soft smooth stomach began. Her hipbones were plain to see too. Breasts flattened against her chest, the quarter size cinnamon colored areola surrounding the hard dark pink nipples pointing toward the ceiling, each with the trace of a tiny indentation right in the middle. A faint golden tan line ending just above the areolas with no shoulder strap tan lines (guess that answered part of my question on how she tanned). My eyes traveled down to the honey colored triangle of thin wispy hair, taking in how that triangle of her pubic hair filled the soft creases to the sides of her legs. The sight of her honey blonde bush only heightened the sense of vulnerability and need.

One knee up, the other leg flat slightly twisted at the knee to the side. The light caught the darker crease in the center and the surrounding pink folds. She was wet and glistening as she offered herself to me. I groaned as my dick throbbed inside my now tight shorts as I became overwhelmed by the erotic landscape of her smooth flawless lithe body. I loved the sight of it. All of it. All of her, and all enhanced by the soft color of the afternoon sunlight.

Rita spoke first, "You can come in, if you want," she said with a slight nervous grin, bringing me out of my trance, "we have all afternoon."

I walked over, leaned down, and kissed her soft wet lips before pulling her up to a sitting position. Our lips met again. This time I kissed her, devouring her mouth hungrily, my tongue sliding into her mouth and tasting her, exploring her, finding her tongue and teasing her.

"You are sooo beautiful!"

I stood. She smiled and watched as I pulled my tee shirt over my head and tossed on the nearby desk. My shorts were next.

Standing in front of her: the bulge in my tight briefs, the outline of the crown well defined, a small wet spot right in the middle. Sitting up and swinging her legs over the edge of the bed she sat up putting her at eye level with my package. Her right hand moving up the inside of my right thigh to just below my shorts and then traced her index finger over the head and the visible edge of the crown. I groaned.

"Can I do this part?" she asked looking up smiling, her finger continuing to trace circles around the growing wet spot.

I could only nod as my dick throbbed.

Bringing both hands up to the elastic waistband and hooking her thumbs inside, she slowly pulled down my shorts, intently watching as more and more came into view. The patch of dark hair came into view first, then base of the thick shaft. The material traveled down along the shaft stopping for a moment just below the crown. She looked up and licked her lips before continuing the final journey.

My dick popped free from the confines. The thick dark pink head pointed outward toward her face, swollen and surging with intense arousal, throbbing with each beat of my rapidly beating heart. My balls hanging free as I felt the breeze from the window against my sack. We both gasped: me at the release of confinement, Rita at seeing my very erect dick in the full light of day.

"Oh my god!" was all she could say, as my shorts fell to the floor and pooled around my ankles, "It looks so much bigger in the daylight. I've never looked at one this way. This close." She whispered as she stared at my hardness before her like she'd found some sort of rare artifact, taking in every vein along the shaft, every wrinkle in the hanging sac, the outline of each hanging testicle, the ridge surrounding the head, the clear drop of pre cum that was starting to appear as it throbbed. She looked at it from different angles and from underneath.

"Explore all you want. I've never been looked at like this before." I shivered, knowing that she was drinking in every detail.

Looking up at me, "You had a stupid girlfriend if she never took the time to appreciate all of this." She cooed as the coolness of her right hand first cupped my scrotum before her left hand wrapped around my hardness and gently squeezed. I let out a gasp followed by a groan. A woman's hands are not like a man's. There is a smoothness and tenderness they possess.

Stepping out of my shorts her right hand returned to my inner thigh as I moved my legs apart. Moving up to again cradle my scrotum in the palm of her hand as the tip of her middle finger gently stoked that very special spot at the base of my sack while gently rolling each testicle between her thumb and fingers. I groaned again as my dick throbbed and twitched as more pre-cum formed.

She looked up and smiled, realizing how much I loved having my balls played with. Cindy never played with them. I wanted her to, but she never did. A few times when we were parked, I even pushed her hand to my exposed crotch. Nothing. Rita cooed as she continued to massage my balls as her left hand circled the base of the shaft and moved up to the crown, and lightly moved her index finger along that sensitive valley on the underside. I groaned again, only a bit louder. My knees almost giving way.

We had played like this in the darkness of the car a few times. But here, in her room, in the full light of the day, standing before her naked; Rita - NAKED - sitting on her bed, my gaze alternated between watching her fingers move along my length, and her eyes taking in my nakedness and watching the affects she was having on me. I was in heaven.

Dipping the tip of her index finger into the droplet of pre-cum, she gently swirled it over my glans causing more pre-cum to form and getting another groan out of me. My dick throbbed and twitched with an aching pleasure.

"I love how it moves. How it jumps when I touch it."

Then she did something that really surprised me. While still cradling my balls, she leaned in as she purred, "Mmm. So hard, yet so soft, so warm. I have to do this" With that she leaned forward and lightly kissed the tip. Didn't lick or take me into her mouth, just kissed, pulled back, and looked up at me and smiled

"I've never done that before."

She was having fun and knew she was driving me crazy. I settled back, sinking into the glow she created.

I pulled her up as she reluctantly released her treasures. Looking into her eyes I traced the side her jaw with the back of right hand as I leaned in and kissed those soft wet lips. Slowly at first. Her tongue was slow and methodical. Soft, needy sounds escaped as the kiss continued. Then, with a heated passion we pulled each other into ourselves. Our mouths hard against each other. Hard and demanding. Skin to Skin. Hard nipples against my chest. My hands down her back to grasp each firm little butt cheek.

Breaking the kiss, I looked at her and eased her down on the bed. Standing next to the bed, she first looked up at me and then my rigid dick as she reached over and touched the drop of pre cum that had again formed, lightly and gently drawing her fingers playfully down my entire length to again cradle my hanging scrotum massaging each testicle.

"You like having your balls played with. Don't you?"

Then she laid back and brought her arms back to stretch them out in back of her head, spreading herself out before me, smiling.

I could only groan and nod. She smiled.

"My turn to explore you. I've never had this opportunity. Since our first time seeing you only in moonlight. I've dreamed of seeing you like this."

"I don't know if it's more exciting for you to look at me, or more exciting for me to watch you look. You really DO like my little boobs," she giggled.

Just before I took the right nipple into my mouth, I whispered, "Yes", as she arched her back and gasped. I sat to her left as I again took in her complete nude form as my left hip rested against her.

"Close your eyes."

The fingers of my right hand started just below her left ear and gently traced down the side of her neck to the center of her chest right between her breasts. I watched as my index finger crossed over the tan line and circled the cinnamon colored areola of her left breast, and watched in awe as the darker nipple slowly tightened further and the little goose bumps on the areola emerged. She smiled.

Leaving the left breast with the nipple untouched, I moved to right breast and lightly circled the areola giving it equal attention before leaning in to gently lick the hardened nub, producing a loud gasp. I alternated between palming the silken orbs and pinching her nipples, the sigh turned into a moan and then a whimper.

Leaning in and whispering in her ear, "Feel nice?"

"Ooohhh," she moaned. "You have no idea."

The only sound in the room was her heavy breathing as I felt her hips start to move as her legs opened slightly.

Taking my hands completely away, I first leaned back to again take in the sight of her bareness before leaning in and lightly licked the left nipple with the tip of my tongue which brought first a gasp followed by another low moan as she exhaled. Softly blowing on it produced another gasp. Rita shivered. My tongue continued to circle the erect nipple as her breathing intensified and her hips moved against me.

Pulling back and sitting up again, I watched and waited as her breathing became more normal before leaning in and licking the right nipple, which brought an even more powerful gasp and louder moan.

Moving to lay between her completely opened legs, my mouth engulfing her left breast as my tongue danced over and around the nipple feeling the small bumps of her aureole with my tongue. I reached over and rolled the right nipple between my finger and thumb gently pinching first one nipple and then the other until they were both stiff with need. A warm sense of intimacy flowed into me, and I could sense that Rita felt it, too.

Her breathing was becoming shallower and more rapid now, and her chest quivered at each intake. I was beginning to become more adventurous, sucking her rock-hard nipples more assertively. Rita arched her back, straining her neck as the veins bulged, shuddering in pleasure, then she gripped me firmly, scrunching her legs upwards and folding me into her body. She held me for several seconds as her orgasm enveloped her. Then she relaxed and I lay with my head on her chest, planting the lightest kisses on the side of her left breast.

She was still for several minutes, and I lay there listening to her breathing return to normal.

"Wow Bill," she said, still in a semi-daze. "That's the most amazing orgasm I've ever had and all you did was kiss my nipples! I can't make myself cum like that! How are you doing this to me?"

"I love your breasts and sensitive nipples and that I can make you cum like that makes my day."

Kissing my way down her tummy to stop at her cute little navel, my tongue swirled around it as she giggled.

"Ticklish?"

"A little."

Moving down my lower body moved off the foot of the bed, my knees on the floor, my chin resting on the soft downy patch of honey blonde fur. I looked up and saw her looking at me with a questioning look, like, "What are you going to do?" I had no idea. Never been in this position. I had never heard of oral sex, but had no idea what to do. Little did I realize that before the summer was over, I would become a pro.

I sat back on my knees and stared between Rita's opened legs at my first pussy. She watched as I stared as she opened her legs further exposing her core to me. I looked up at her and smiled as she nervously smiled back as I returned my eyes to those opening lips as Rita's pussy had flowered open.

The smooth puffy outer lips gave way to her inner pink petals glistening with her wetness. Her clitoris barely visible under the protective hood. Everything looked swollen and hot and coated with her liquid. At the bottom was her opening and the source of a trickle of milky white fluid. The musky scent floating through the air was intoxicating. The same scent that filled the car the other night.

"You're the first to ever see me like this," I could sense the nervousness in her voice.

"You're my also my first. So beautiful," as I leaned in and kissed her opening, no licking, just a kiss. I don't know what I was expecting, but the brief taste was something I would remember and experience again.

I looked back up at her as we both smiled at each other knowing that we had just shared something immensely intimate, before returning my gaze to her widely opened legs. Leaning in my tongue left a wet trail along the inside of her right thigh, she shuddered at the coolness as I softly blew.

My finger traced a line from the bottom, across her opening, to the top and back again this time entering her to the knuckle. Her hips rose from the bed as she let out a groan as her body buzzed with anticipation. Withdrawing my finger, I again traced a line to the very top where I was met with a loud gasp as I found the little pink pearl. Gently stroking it as another groan came out of her. Flattening my hand I began to move in circles as I gently rubbed her pearl as I have done many times before in the car. Only this time I could take in the view before me.

She pressed her head back against the pillow, closed her eyes, and swallowed, then began breathing heavily. Her hips rising off the bed, legs opening more giving me complete access as she surrendered herself to me as her breathing intensified, my hand performing its magic

"God don't stop!! Whatever you do don't stop... Put your finger in me!!" she gasped.

I again entered her up to my knuckle, she gasped again as I explored every inch of her femininity with generous care and great curiosity. Her hips instinctively rocking back and forth as I moved my finger in and out faster, getting more and more excited at the sight of her pleasure and at the soft sucking sound that it made. With her hand she held my finger within her, not daring to risk my letting her go. Her legs spread, insistently she clasped the flat of my hand, pressing it to her pussy, grinding her clitoris against my palm.

"Move it around! In and out!!"

With my free hand, I reached up and palmed a breast. A deep moan told me I was on the right track. And then it hit me: I was having the time of my life. Here I was, intimately connected to Rita's pleasure centers, her journey depending entirely on me, and she was loving it.

I rolled her nipple between my fingers, and I could feel the jolts of electricity through her body. Her body rippled under me, dancing an ancient rhythm to the fire flowing through her.

"Oh, God, don't stop," she moaned, and I felt her body tense under me. More and more, then she bowed her back off the bed.

That sent her over the edge as a shuddering cry announced the detonation in her body as I felt her pussy throb against my fingers, and it was matched by pulses in her nipple as her hips rose letting out a cry that I was sure the neighbors heard and would be over to see if there was any problem. I continued. My fingers dripping with her natural lubrication. Her legs now in the air and spread as far apart as possible, providing complete access as she came hard again and again as she cried out a primal throaty groan; her body stiffening. Nobody knew of the G-spot back then, but I am certain now that I had found it.

"Stop. Come up here," she panted.

Our lips met with a passion, like never before.

"I want you in me! I NEED you in me!!"

Moving to lay on her bed, I watched her white flat bottom as she hurried to her dresser taking in the way her cheeks came together below the curves of her bottom, merging into the dark center right up between the creases of her legs.

She fumbled around for a few moments and quickly returned with two condoms, a slight jiggle of her small breasts with each step. Stopping at the side of the bed we again each took in the other's nude form. My right index finger slowly tracing a line from the base of my scrotum to the tip spreading pre-cum around. Her hands cupping each breast and rolling each nipple between her fingers as we smiled at each other.

Handing me one, "Saving this one for later," she smiled.

Sitting on the side of the bed she watched as I opened the package placing it at the tip and rolled it down the shaft as she lightly stroked my scrotum along the raphe then traced the outline of each testicle.

Rising up and straddling me I looked down and saw the tip of my dick against her taut belly as she slowly began to rub her hot slippery wet sex up and down along my shaft, the lips of her labia cradling my dick. She would make a small whimpering sound and her hips would shake and shiver from time to time. I just lay there and watched, mesmerized. She was rubbing herself from my balls to the very end of the head. Leaning forward our lips met briefly before again sitting up, her hips raised as she reached behind to grasp my engorged member and rubbed the tip between her lubricated folds and against her opening.

"Are you having fun?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh yes. I'm wet for you. So very wet. I want you inside of me. Deep inside of me," she whispered breathlessly.

Then Rita gave me a truly breathtaking smile and slowly lowered herself onto my erection, not pausing for a second as she took me into her in one fluid motion as our flesh became one, my hard length stretching and filling her. Her silky wet pussy offering up just enough natural resistance to let us both savor this initial penetration. Her warm love juices running down and over my balls. The moan escaping each of us was the sound sex would make if it had a voice as we closed our eyes to savor the sensations of our joining.

"Oh god. You're in me. Sooo very deep inside of me. I could really get used to this feeling," the words coming as she let out another gasp.

I opened my eyes first to see her sitting on top: her eyes still closed, head back, mouth partly opened. Her half-apple sized breasts rising and falling with each breath, each nipple proudly erect in her arousal.

I looked down to where we were joined and saw about an inch of my shaft still visible surrounded by her honey blonde fur. My dick throbbed and twitched inside of her at the vision before me, her body on full display. The view of Rita; proud and confident in her nakedness as she sat there in the full light of the day. Celebrating her arousal turned me on like nothing before. I took another a long look up and down her body. My dick throbbed.

32aa
32aa
451 Followers