Graduation Summer Ch. 09

Story Info
Rita's School registration - The Girls tease at a movie.
4.3k words
4.8
9.4k
3

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
450 Followers

"I need a shower," Rita announced, heading up the stairs, "And so do you".

Once they had thoroughly washed, dried, and dressed in shorts, tee shirts - no bras, they retired to Rita's room sitting on her bed reflecting on the past few hours, and the rest of the summer.

"What are you thinking?" asked Rita.

"About the last few hours. The last few weeks. The rest of the summer."

After a pause she continued, "You know, I wasn't all that uncomfortable with everything as I thought. I mean watching him do things to you as you're all opened up and exposed. Moving in and out of you. Touching you," she added a bit sheepishly as she looked at her best friend who smiled back. "Seeing how much he really cares about you, then wanting the same.

"And when it happened I didn't care if I too was all exposed. You watching as he did me, and I did him. That first sight of his big dick and those hanging balls. Watching as you cupped them in your hand, and then when I got my turn. Holding his hard dick in my hand for the first time. The way he touched me. Taking him in my mouth as you watched. The feeling of his dick inside of me. Moving in and out of me. The tenderness. He was actually making love to me. To both of us. We're going to need a lot more condoms."

After a bit of silence, "Rita, I'm afraid.

"Afraid someone will get hurt before the summer is over, or even later. It was one thing to be messing around in the car. You know, just fun. But what just happened here? Yeah, there was fun; but, there was also passion. He cares a lot about each of us, and I know we care a lot about him. You can't, well I know I can't, experience what just happened without emotions and feeling getting into the picture," sighing, "I know you guys talked that you were all going to school at the end of the summer, and that nobody wanted to have a 'boyfriend or girlfriend'. That you each wanted to be free to meet new people and all that. I know we've had this discussion before; but, we all just made love to each other. Sex is one thing. Making love is a whole different level. I'm so confused."

After a few moments, Rita answered, "I know what you mean. There was a lot of emotion and passion there. That was the third time we did it. The second time that we 'Made Love'. And yes, he just made love to each of us and we made love to him. Would you had rather it just have been sex? Wild 'just screw me' sex?"

"No. After my time with 'dick head' I was glad to have been 'made love' to. Maybe next time. The thought of wild un-abandoned sex does sound like fun," Chris giggled before Rita joined in.

Once they calmed down, Rita added, "I'm sure he would be than willing. We may need to keep an eye on him though. I mean, it's going to be hard on all of us when we go off at the end of the summer."

"But, we will all be back during breaks, and then all of next summer," Chris added.

"I would say, let's let things happen as they happen. Wild sex sometimes, making love other times, make-out sessions, just hanging out."

With that they each hugged and went down to the basement to see if it had aired itself out enough.

................

Driving home, the last few hours filled my thoughts as I would occasionally bring each hand up to take in each of their scents. What an afternoon!! Cards. Strip poker. Naked girls. A hand job. Making love to each; not screwing - making love. Chris's mouth and tongue on my dick. Hints of more activities for the rest of the summer.

The problem was, I was falling for Rita, and I knew Chris wouldn't be far behind. It wasn't supposed to happen this way. I wasn't going to quit seeing either of them. That would hurt too much on all sides. Besides, how would I explain myself? 'Oh I don't want to go out with either of you because I think I'm falling for each of you.' Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

It was supposed to be just friends. Our make-out sessions were one thing; but, the passion of this afternoon, and Rita's and my previous time in her bedroom told me that there was something deeper developing. This is different than Cindy and I. With her, everything was new. I was infatuated with her body and the things she would let me do. As I looked back; it wasn't 'love' it was the newness of the sex and I was a horny teenager who couldn't get enough.

Was that what was going on here? Was it just the sex part with these two? Rita was my first, she will always be special. But, we had had a clearing of the air that first night in the truck. She didn't have to go out with me after Cindy dumped me. She didn't have to do anything with me. She and Chris were, and are, best friends.

In the end, I just decided to see what happens. Maybe, we all will have a 'come to Jesus' meeting at some point. I just know that I don't want to lose these girls.

...................

Rita and I got together the following Wednesday night in her basement after work.

"So, you had a good time Sunday?" Rita asked with a bit of a coy grin.

"It certainly was something I wasn't expecting. I mean going from initially thinking we were all going to the lake to playing cards to playing strip poker to making love to two sexy girls. It's a day that will rank up there next to 'our' day and first time. So what brought the whole thing on?"

"Well, Chris and I talked about it. Even though the three of us have messed around together in the car, I wanted to share with her everything you and I have done. I knew you liked her after that first date and then the times we were all together messing around, and I knew she liked you and was having fun too. We talked about the fact that while she and I had each seen each other naked many times, actually doing it in front of each other and being watched was something we had to get comfortable with if Sunday was to happen. As you saw, we worked it out."

"Yeah, you both seemed pretty comfortable around each other...

"She really enjoyed how you treated her. That you made love to her, not just screwed her. And I'm really glad it went that way. She's my best friend, and if I saw you disrespecting her and her feelings, well, WE would have major problems. As it turns out that wasn't the case at all and she and I came to the final conclusion that we need to get a lot more condoms," she said with a smile before ending with a kiss.

Being in her basement, there wasn't much we could do, but I did get her to cum and I went home with another case of "Blue Balls' that Rita joked if I was going to take care of later.

The drive home... "a lot more condoms". The summer keeps getting better and better.

..................

Each of us were going to go to different state universities. Chris and Rita's were each about a couple of hours away, but mine was at the other end of the state, an easy 5-6 hour drive. Back then, you had to physically go to the school during the summer months to meet with a counselor where you would register for classes and then get your on-campus housing set up.

I had only visited one state university located about mid-way down the state. It had a student population of about 50,000 and was surrounded by the town. Way too big for this dairy town kid. So, I was curious what each of their schools looked like. I hadn't visited the school I selected, or rather selected me due to the drive, so I didn't know what to expect there either. I had photos but not much else. Come to find our later, it was one of the most beautiful campuses in the state, with about half the population.

Chris's registration was first and she asked each of us if we wanted to go along. Having nothing else to do we both agreed. It was kind of a jolt into reality that our 'separation' was coming up in a couple of months. Their schools started a couple of weeks before mine did. None of us were looking forward to the leaving, but I think each of us were inwardly excited about the next phase of our lives.

So, here we were, her parents in the front seat, and the three of us in the back, me in the middle, tooling down the highway windows open. Remember, back in the mid-sixties, air conditioning in cars was pretty rare. It was a fun drive, and 'yes' we all behaved ourselves - no wandering hands.

Chris's appointment was around 11:00, so while she was with her counselor, we hung out with her parents in a waiting area. Shortly, Chris appeared all bubbly, with her class schedule. Grabbed some lunch in the local cafeteria before touring the campus and getting her housing set up. We actually got a tour of the women's dorm and saw what her room would look like. The campus was part old and part new, with new construction going on. This was the sixties and the 'baby boomers' were on coming so, expansion was going on all over the state universities. It was summer, so there weren't a lot of students milling about. Mostly just those there to register and some taking remedial classes to get up to speed.

As we walked ahead of her parents, I had a suspicion that her mom was watching the inter-action between the three of us, especially how I interacted with the girls. Could she tell that we were more that casual friends? That we had shared something very personal together? Chris never let on anything, so I don't know. Maybe it was just me. Oh well, we were happy together.

During the ride back there were discrete hands wandering along my legs and inner thigh. The teasing never ceases, they loved it, and so did I. Fortunately they eased up in plenty of time before we arrived at Chris's to allow me to 'relax'.

We got back to Chris's around 4:00. You would think that after spending all day together, we would want a break or something. Nope. We made plans to get together after supper with our own parents to relay the day's activities, maybe some bowing. It was mid-week, and unknown to us, the bowling alley was full of leagues.

We each smiled at each other, got back in the car, and headed for 'our spot'. It was still light out, but as soon as we pulled in the front seat went back, clothes came off and were tossed into the back seat. None of us thought to bring condoms, so that was out of the picture; but before we left, a few hours later, each had been satisfied a number of times, either between me and/or their best friend. I was too!! My balls were empty, as we all left with smiles on our faces.

................

As the weekend approached, Rita got a phone call from Chris, "I think I've found a place where we can get together. Alone and away from everybody without interruptions."

"No kidding? Where?"

"My aunt and uncle were over the other day, and I was reminded that his farm has a nice size pond on it. It kind of sits back from the road about fifty yards, surrounded by trees, with a one car wide lane going down to it. I remember a raft, fire pit, picnic table, and a small sandy beach. There is a locked gate at the entrance, but once you get past that, and down to the water nobody knows you're there."

"Do you think he'd let us, and I mean ALL of us, use it?"

"I don't see why not. I'm going to talk to my mom to see what she thinks, but I don't see a problem. We may have to play it cool the first couple of times. I mean he might just pop over to check things out to make sure there's nothing going on that shouldn't."

"So you mean we have to keep our suits on. No skinny dipping, or other activities," Rita laughed into the phone.

"Yeah, probably at first. Skinny dipping. Hmmm. Never done that but it sounds like fun and laying out in the sun naked. ALL of us naked," Chris giggled back.

"This is a hell of a conversation to be having over the phone. A picnic table? Can you imagine what could be eaten there?"

"Stop. One thing at a time," Chris giggled, "will let you know. Don't tell Bill yet until we find out. OK?"

"Got it. Talk to you later."

..................

Chris and her mom were in the kitchen, "Hey mom. Rita, Bill, and I were looking for a place to hang out, maybe swim and stuff. I was just wondering if Uncle John would let us use his pond. It's kind of a pain to drive up to the lake on Sunday afternoons and with all of the little kids...besides, it's kind of crowded."

Her mom put down what she was doing to turn to look at her, "I don't see why not. You'll have to ask him yourself".

"Chris, I couldn't help but notice when we were at your school how comfortable and close you three are with each other. I knew you and Rita were close, but I hadn't noticed the three of you, together. Is there something I should know? I know you're eighteen and all of that, and am glad you are having a good time together."

Some alarm bells started going off inside Chris's head, "Mom. You're right. We all have become really good friends. Bill and Rita started going out right after graduation, as friends. Rita was afraid something would develop, so she brought me into their goings out to kind of buffer the situation. None of us are looking for a boyfriend, or girlfriend thing. We all know, and have talked about it, that we are all going off to school in a few months. We all want to be able to meet new people without feeling guilty about being tied to someone back here. Bill just got off from a relationship with his ex-girlfriend. She heard about the graduation party and was not happy, and broke up with him. I think he was kind of relieved anyway.

"Do we really care a lot about each other? 'Yes.' Are we all planning on seeing other people at school? 'Yes'. Are we all OK with that? 'Yes.' Do we plan to get together back here during breaks? 'Yes." What about next summer" Who knows. We'll have to see when the time comes."

With that they hugged, "Chris, I just don't want you, or anyone to get hurt. He seems like a nice guy. I know you have all known each other for a long time. So, it's not like he's an unknown.

"OK. Talk to Uncle John. If he asks, tell him you and I have talked, and I am OK with it. I'm sure he'll call me."

Chris gave Rita a call and relayed the conversation.

"Yeah, I had a similar conversation with my mom a few weeks ago. Come to think about it, it was right after our afternoon in the basement."

"You don't think she suspects there might have been some hanky panky going on? I mean, we didn't leave any condoms around, or anything. OK. Let me talk to my uncle, and will get back. We all still good for Saturday night?"

"As far as I know. I know I'm ready!"

"Me too," as they both giggled to each other.

..................

Things went well when Chris talked to her uncle. He, of course, asked if her mom was OK with it, who I was, that there would be just the three of us, when we were expecting to be there, and mostly that there would be no drinking. He didn't ask about 'sex'. So, I guess we're good.

Chris called Rita to fill her in. They both giggled in anticipation.

..................

Rita and I hung out in her basement Friday night after getting off work. We kept it pretty tame. I did manage to kiss her lovely nipples, but that was it. I guess Rita and I are a bit closer than Chris and I. Probably because she was my first, and also because I've had a crush on her for a long time. I'm pretty sure she knows it and that is why she is including Chris whenever she can, and why we all just had wonderful sex together.

Chris's car was already there when I pulled into Rita's driveway the next night. It was a typical hot and humid evening so I doubted there would be much in the way of activities later. I didn't really care at this point, just hanging out with both of them was OK with me. I am sure I was falling for each of them, just didn't know how, or if, to bring that up. I sure didn't want to screw things up.

We decided to go someplace cool; a movie in the neighboring town was selected. Once in the car, each girl grinned at me before reaching under their tops to remove their bras. Rita insisted that Chris sit next to me. Even though it was warm out, their nipples poked through.

"Keep your eyes on the road there mister," Chris giggled.

"Had to wait until we were out of the house. I don't think my mom would approve," added Rita.

I was in heaven again.

The bra-less girls got some looks from a few teenage guys as we entered the lobby. Again, remember the late 60's - Midwestern conservative town - going around braless was a bit risqué and daring. The looks on their date's faces said that they had noticed what had their date's attention. I'll bet they were shut down for the evening. Inwardly, I was pleased. I would have to tell the girls about that later in the evening. I know they would be pleased too.

The theater was pretty empty as we sat toward the back in an empty row, me in the middle, my arms around each of "My Girls", and their hands resting on each thigh. I couldn't tell you what the movie was about as there was never a moment that there was not a hand resting on my thigh, or massaging my dick through my shorts. At times there seemed to be minor battles as to whose hands should be there if it lingered too long getting too much "play time". I was never exposed, and at times the hand would jerk back when someone would pass by.

At the end of the movie I had a bad case of "blue balls". They wanted to leave immediately, knowing full well my hardened condition. Nope. Not going to happen. I told them that they could leave, but I needed some time. They each giggled as each leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek as we sat there for a few minutes while I "relaxed".

They wanted something different than pizza tonight. Being in the Midwest, and the sixties, there were drive-ups where you could sit in your car, and a local teen age girl, or "car hop", would take your order, then bring everything out on a tray, and hang the tray on your window. Our town had one. Actually, it was where my ex worked as a car hop, which was how I met her and asked to take her home one night. I didn't want to go there; I don't know if the girls knew that or not. Fortunately, this town had one called "Dog and Suds" affectionately called "Arf and Barf". It wasn't that bad though as a burger joint.

It was still relatively early for us, but the night air was stifling. We discussed our options: going to our 'spot' was out of the question - humidity and mosquitos - , we could go to one of their houses and hang out in the basement playing some board games - no card games though as we all laughed on how our last one turned out. We settled on just a leisurely drive off the main highway, with the windows open the breeze made it enjoyable.

Once I turned off the highway, they wanted me to get in the middle while they each took turns driving. I wasn't sure what was going on, but as soon as I pulled over on a dark country road and got out, I heard Rita giggle, "You can leave your clothes in the back seat".

So I did, and was greeted on my return by two topless girls as I settled in between them, Chris behind the wheel as Rita's hand found my hardening dick and hanging testicles. I groaned. The moving night air felt really good on all my exposed parts. My right arm around her shoulder as my hand found her awaiting breast and erect nipple.

As we drove, Chris explained her uncle's pond as a place we could 'get away' for some private time. I think my dick throbbed as the vision formed in my head of these two naked girls lying on the sand, or spread eagled on top of the picnic table.

"I think he likes that idea," Rita giggled as she held my throbbing hardness in her hand.

"Thing is, we're going to have to play it safe the first couple of times," Chris chimed in, "I am sure my uncle will pop in, at least tomorrow to check us all out. Especially you," she ended looking at me.

"Besides, we can't do anything this week anyway, due to our condition, so shouldn't be a big deal," Rita added.

32aa
32aa
450 Followers
12