Graduation Summer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove around for the next hour and a half, switching off drivers every fifteen minutes, or so. I would lick and nibble each available nipple while each of them would bring me to the brink: massaging my hanging testicles, stoking my shaft, spreading the ever present pre-cum around and under the head. Rita was driving as she glanced over once as Chris leaned down and cleaned the head of any, and all, pre-cum that was present. I thought I was going to lose it right then and there, but held on. They were practiced teases and they knew I enjoyed it. I also knew that one, or both, would get me to release before we were done.

Chris pulled onto a side gravel road and came to a stop. Everybody got out and gathered in front of the car in the headlights. We weren't concerned about other cars, as we hadn't seen one for the last hour, as we each took in the visions in front of us, as I stood between them. Me - two lovely topless girls with completely hardened nipples sitting atop of pert firm breasts. Them - my hard dick standing straight out, the head shining, as each testicle swung with my movement.

A hand from each side met at my crotch; one cupping and massaging my aching testicles and one encircling the engorged shaft sliding up and over the head. I groaned.

"Do your balls ache?" Rita breathed into my ear. "Do you want to cum?" she continued.

I nodded.

"Say it," her hot breath on my neck.

"I want to cum."

"Louder!"

There was nobody around so I let out a bellow, "I want to CUM!! I want YOU to make me CUM! I want to cum NOW!"

"I think he means it," giggled Chris from my left side.

"You think?"

With that, Rita started to stroke me. Slowly at first over the entire length, over the head, through the valley beneath the crown, and around the ridge. My breathing ragged. Looking down, Rita's half apple size breasts bobbled gently as she stroked me faster. My scrotum tighten in Chris's hand as I emptied my balls into the night. The first shot was a good four feet, followed by one a couple of feet, ending with final squirt. My knees buckling.

"Wow!! I felt each one of those. That was so hot to feel his balls tighten with each squirt, and watching it shoot out so far."

I stood there catching my breath, neither hand had let go of their prize.

"Feel better?" Rita giggled.

"Much. I just got bit be a mosquito."

"Me too. Right on my boob," squealed Rita.

"I wonder which will be bigger, the mosquito bite or your boob," Chris laughed, which also brought a laugh from Rita.

"Bitch," as she gently slapped Chris' arm.

"Come on, let's get back inside and moving again," I said to both of them as soon as they calmed down. It was getting late, so we all reluctantly dressed as we proceeded to Rita's. Walking both to the door and inside, the coolness from the air conditioning was a welcome relief as we stood there as I gave, and received, good night kisses from each.

"See you tomorrow, say 12:30?" Rita asked, as I left.

"Sounds good."

"Don't forget to bring a towel, and maybe some drinks and snacks."

12