Graduation Summer Ch. 12

Story Info
Bill's registration. More fun in Rita's basement.
6.6k words
4.78
8.1k
3

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
451 Followers

We left bright and early Tuesday morning, which unknown by me was the same day the girls were going in for their doctor's appointments for the Pill.

The ride downstate with my parents was fun, although long -- 5 hours in a non-air-conditioned car in late July. I had never really seen the middle and southern part of the state, although, there wasn't much to look at. It was, after all, flat prairie land with cornfields as far as the eye could see. This time of the year, the corn was maturing, as it stood a good six feet all tasseled out with golden silk forming on the maturing ears; briefly reminding me of some other 'golden silk'.

Back then the state interstate highway system was just beginning, so we took a direct route due south on a state highway, passing through every hick town on the way. It was interesting to see, and in some cases, made you appreciate what you had and what your parents had worked so hard to provide for you. My dad had always worked hard; in the past few years taking on as much overtime at the dairy as he could get.

I don't know what I was expecting when we got to the campus. Yeah, I had seen photos and been to both Rita's and Chris's campus's, where both were in the prairie setting and the town had grown around and amongst the universities, but when we pulled into the pre-registration parking lot -- I was stunned.

It was a decent sized state university of about 20,000 students sitting on south side of the town self-contained and separate. It even had its own lake and a two acre wooded area in the middle of the campus with inter-linked lighted paths. The trees throughout looked like a landscaper had designed the campus; newer dorms and buildings everywhere. Coeds walking around in shorts with long tan lean legs. T-tops outlining breasts; some small, some a nice handful. Even though this was the mid-sixties, they all wore bras, unfortunately; however, that would change with the coming of the feminist movement and the 'Sex revolution'. Maybe that would change once the full year go under way. We were to have a tour the following day, do more opportunities to check things out. This could be fun.

We spent the night in a dorm that, during the regular term, was a women's dorm. A seventeen story air-conditioned dorm that looked like it had only been built within the last few years. The room I stayed was on the fifteenth story and overlooked an open area with young trees circled by two interconnected three story men's dorms across the way, "Triads" as they were referred to. It was one of those dorms that I would later be spending the next few years. I was excited, but a little scared as I would be coming here not knowing a sole. I was not an out-going type who made friends easily, but figured if others could do it and so could I. I later found out that the men's dorms were not air-conditioned, so you could expect some humid nights in the late summer and late spring.

My registration for my fall classes was late morning, so we had our first "college breakfast" in the adjacent dining hall. Back then, all the food was prepared right there. I came from a family that what was made for meals, was what you had. If you didn't like it, too bad. My mom used to say, "This isn't a restaurant" so I wasn't a picky eater; unlike some of my future dorm mates. There was the occasional "Mystery meat", but peanut butter and jelly sandwiches were always available.

Sitting in the waiting area at the registration center, I looked around at others and discovered I was the only one with a coat and tie. Everyone else was either in shorts and tee shirts. I felt a bit awkward, but my parents were proud for the moment, as I was the first in all of our family to be going off the college. I caught a glimpse of teary eye from my mom as the realization was setting in. I just looked back and smiled. I knew this was going to get emotional for everyone.

Setting up my first quarter's classes, the counselor asked if I was interested in taking an Air Force ROTC class. She explained that there was no commitment the first two years, as it was an introductory level. If you decided to continue the last two years, you were committed to four years of service once you graduated and you would enter the Air Force as a second lieutenant. I figured with a Mechanical Engineering degree and the Air Force, I would be out of harm's way. So I went for it. In reality I only stayed in for the first two years. Toward the end of the second year the required physical made me ineligible due to my high school football dislocated shoulder.

We had planned on heading back shortly after lunch, but wanted to take in the short tour. The way the campus was laid out, a bus tour would not do justice as the only road circled the outer edges of the campus, so we walked, and walked, and walked. The campus population in the summer was pretty sparse. Mainly students trying to squeeze in a couple or required courses, or those there to take some remedial classes before the fall. The campus had undergone an expansion and many buildings were less than ten years old. A few under construction. The interior had many open spaces with low gently rolling hills; all dotted perfectly with maturing trees. I could see myself here.

The trip home seemed longer than the trip down the day before, maybe because of the walking or just the long day. We talked about the day, the campus, general classes I was going to be taking. Then my dad asked if I was glad I was going here and not to the main state university, which I knew he was pushing for that. I said that I felt comfortable here. That the main university was just too big. He understood. We got home around 9:00 and we all crashed: and my dad had to work the next day, I had to be at work at 8:00 and then getting together with the girls.

...

"So, how was yours," asked Chris over the phone.

"Embarrassing. First, I had to take everything off and put on this gown. Then he felt and squeezed my boobs. Bill does a much better job there. Then I'm lying on my back with legs spread wide, and he's probing inside of me."

"Yeah, same here. Did he ask you if you were sexually active? He did me."

"No. What did you say?"

"I couldn't say 'Yes', so I lied."

"Do you think he believed you?"

"Don't know. Actually, don't really care. Just glad my mom wasn't in the room."

"Yeah, me too. So, did you get the prescription filled?"

"Yeah. I think there are three months' worth. Guess I'll have to check out the school's pharmacy to see about refills. Don't know how that is going to work. I mean do you just take it to them and get more, or do I have to have my doctor write a prescription?"

"Maybe I can get my mom to call in about that. Maybe she can get it filled here and mail them to me."

"Yeah. I can see my mom going in to town to get my birth control pills refilled," Rita chucked first then Chris joined in.

"How long do we have to wait before it becomes effective?"

"He said it should be good in a week or so, but it is best to wait a month."

"So, I guess, since our periods are pretty close, we will both start about the same time. Give it a month to be safe and then we can do it 'for real'. What do you think it will feel like to have him cum inside of you? To fill you with his cum?"

"I don't know, but you are making me wet just thinking about it."

"When are we going to tell him, and who is going to the first?"

"I think we don't tell him until we know we're safe. As to who's first, I was thinking I got his original virginity, so I think you should get this one. That way we each have one." They both cracked up over the phone.

"You think my boobs will really get bigger?" Rita added before hanging up.

...

"How was your trip? Did you like the school?" Rita asked as the three of us settled around the coffee table in her basement Friday night after getting off from work, I was in the middle.

"It was long. Six hours down. Six hours back. I helped out with some of the driving so it wasn't too boring. I had never been down state like that; pretty flat with cornfields as far as the eye can see. Other than that, the school is beautiful. It is totally separate from the town. We stayed in what is normally a women's dorm on the fifteenth floor, overlooking the men's dorms that I will probably be staying in. Registration went ok. I was the only one with a suit and tie."

That brought a chuckle from each of them.

"I tried to explain to my mom, when she was packing stuff, that when I went to your registrations, that only a few guys wore suits. She told me it didn't matter what everybody else was doing, she wanted her son to look good. End of conversation."

"So, do you think you will like it there?" Chris asked.

"Yeah. It's beautiful. New buildings. The engineering building is pretty new, with a future section to be built sometime in the future. And the sports arena is a domed building for basketball. All the time, I had wished you guys had been with me to enjoy it too."

"Maybe some time we can make it down there," Rita chimed in, "But probably not until we can have a car on campus."

We kept catching up as the two frozen pizzas I had brought were cooking.

"How does your campus compare to ours?" asked Chris.

Had to be careful here. "Well, to be honest, Better."

"How so?"

"I don't know. It's just something I felt. Maybe being away from the flat prairie. Maybe the wooded feeling. It's hard to explain. You have to see it to know what I'm talking about."

Silence.

"Well, maybe we can work something out when the school year starts," said Rita as we started in on the pizzas..

"Yeah. Think of it. The two of us come down to see you for a weekend. Wind up staying in a motel. And we fuck each other's brains out the whole weekend. Oh yeah, and visit your campus," added Chris with a big grin, Rita also grinned. I think I just sat there with a surprised look; not that the idea of spending an entire weekend in bed with my favorite girls was that far off my fantasy radar, I think it was the way Chris just put it out there, "fuck each other's brains out". That was, maybe, the second time I ever heard Chris use that term.

"You've just given me a fantasy until that happens," I grinned back at both of them.

"Glad we could help. Do you want to show us how you are going to act on that fantasy, later tonight, in your bed?"

"Here? Now? I don't think it's a good idea."

"Why not? Everybody's in bed upstairs. Maybe we'll show you some boobage. We all know how much you like that!!" Rita grinned as she sat up straight and thrust out her chest.

"Besides, neither one of us as ever watched a guy get himself off. Could give us some interesting pointers," Chris grinned.

I was getting hard at the thought. It's been a week since our last playtime, and I was horny, as always. So, 'why not'?

"OK. I need some tissues, unless you want a mess on the carpet?"

The both jumped up and disappeared upstairs before returning a few moments later. It was easy to see that their bras were now missing; Chris's breasts doing a bit of a jiggle and Rita's nipples pointing through her top.

"Here you go, and 'yes' the coast is clear upstairs. Just try to keep any moaning to a minimum," Rita grinned.

"OK. Here's what we want you to do while you're stoking yourself. You have to describe what we will be doing in your fantasy of all of us in that motel room. Also, you can't cum until you've described everything."

"And what will you guys be doing? Just watching?"

"Well, we'll be showing you our boobs. Maybe pinching some nipples. Our own. Maybe each other's," Rita grinned as she looked over at Chris who grinned back. "And who knows what else? Maybe a surprise, or two," she added with a bit of a naughty twinkle in her eye.

We got situated sitting on the floor with me in the middle resting against the couch, Rita on my left sitting cross-legged sideways by my knees Chris on right sitting across from her.

"OK. These have to come off," Chris said as she started pulling on my belt as Rita reached for my zipper.

"All the way off? What if somebody comes down here?"

"Quit complaining. And 'yes' these have to come all the way off. Nobody's going to come down. When was the last time either of my parents came down here this late? Besides, WE want to have complete access too!"

Next thing I knew, I was naked from the waist down, my dick quickly coming to life as it throbbed in anticipation.

"Let's get rid of the shirt too. It's blocking our view."

And just like that, it was gone also as I sat there now completely naked. Dick now hard. Legs parted enough that my scrotum was in plain sight resting against the carpeting.

"I guess you don't need any visual assistance from us," Rita grinned looking down at my rigid pole.

"Come on. I was looking forward to seeing some 'boobage'."

"Just get started. And remember, no cumming until the fantasy is completed."

I knew this wasn't going to be a quick one, so I started slow by massaging each hanging testicle before moving up to circle the head as I started.

"Once inside the motel there is a three-way embrace followed by hurried kisses. Clothes are quickly discarded as we each frantically see who will be naked first. Each of your nipples are standing out as is my dick. It's been a warm day, so I suggest we all take a shower. Together, of course."

I am now moving to stroke my entire length. A bit of pre-cum has formed. The girls watch intently as I smeared it over the head and along the valley on the underside. It twitches at that last touch. Rita's hand's in up inside her blouse circling her left breast. Chris has unbuttoned her blouse, which is open and pushed to the side, exposing her entire left breast as she toys with the dark erect nub.

Continuing, "Chris is standing between us as we each begin to soap her chest, I get to soap the left breast and Rita the right, as we pay extra attention to each erect nipple. I lean in to kiss you, then you and Rita kiss and look at each other with a knowingly smile.

"First turning to Chris with the bar of soap in my hand, I start by soaping her neck, then down the center of her chest where the palm of my hand glides over each soaped-up slippery mound before continuing the journey to between her legs. Chris lifts her left leg up to plant her foot on the edge of the tub giving me complete access to her folds as Rita stands behind you gliding her soaped up breasts across and up and down your back. Reaching far between your legs, my soaped finger finds your tight rosebud as I gently and slowly penetrate to my first knuckle for the first time. You let out a groan as your knees shake."

I am now in "full stroke mode", left hand cradling and massaging my testicles, right hand stroking from the base to the tip. The girls have now undone their shorts and each has a hand inside circling their buttons. The only sounds in the room are my voice and their labored breathing. I watch as each breast bobs in harmony.

Continuing, "Turning to Rita I kiss her open and awaiting mouth as I tenderly soap each breast, paying particular attention to the erect nipples as you place your foot on the edge of the tub, opening your legs further. Chris stands behind as she soaps your back and slides her breasts over your back while her hand reaches between your legs to finger your folds before inserting two finger into you. She uses your own lubrication as a single digit finds its way to your tight rosebud, lingers at the opening before penetrating. You let out a low growl."

I look over to see right hands slowly moving inside their shorts, left hands alternating between their own nipples and each other's as I slowly stoke my hardness. This is going to be a slow build up, so I don't want to get to the finish line too soon.

"You each rinse off as a soapy hand snakes between my legs to cup my hanging scrotum as another finger finds its way between my butt cheeks across my butt hole before penetrating. I let out a gasp as that is the first time something has entered there. I feel soft soapy breasts across my back and chest, a soapy hand stroking my hardness. I lean over to kiss the first available nipple. Yours Rita, which you readily offer.

"The bathroom is full of steam. 'Come on, let's go play on the bed.' Toweling off the two of you scamper to the bed, lying next to each other, legs opened wide as I stand at the base of the bed to take in the sight before me... my girlfriends. Naked. Each chest rising and falling. Open pussies and the folds fall to the side, glistening from each of your own self-made wetness."

I look over to each of them. Each has their eyes closed, blouses completely opened, erect nipples pointing outward, hands in their shorts rapidly circling their engorged clits, their scents filling the room, breathing laboring, hips beginning to gyrate as soft mews and moans escape their lips as they approach the point of no return for the first of numerous climaxes tonight. I continue to slowly move my foreskin along my hardness while massaging my hanging testicles with the other hand.

I continue, "Moving to Chris's side of the bed, I lean in to kiss her soft lips, as her hand encircles my girth before moving lower to take each nipple between my teeth as I gently pull. You groan.

"Moving to Rita's side I look into her blue eyes before kissing your soft lips, your hand finds its way to my hanging testicles as you cup and gently massage. I groan. You grin as my tongue finds its way to each nipple before sitting up to view each glistening nipple.

"Planting kisses along your body, Rita, I make my way to your opened legs as I settle between them to take in your sweet musky scent, as my tongue moves along your opening to that hidden pearl. I look up to see the two of you in a deep passionate kiss, as Chris massages first your entire right breast, before settling on rolling your erect nipple between her fingers, as a low moan escapes your lips. Your hips are reaching upward as my tongue continues its assault on your clit. Two fingers enter your heated passage as I massage that special spot inside your warmth. You COME.

Just then I look over to see Rita's whole body shake as her real orgasm hits her as she tries to stifle her moan. Chris leans over to kiss her.

Moving on, "I leave Rita's opened legs to move up to kiss you Chris. You smile as you taste your best friend on my lips. Taking each lip into your mouth, before our tongues dance together. Your nipples are as erect as I have never seen them as my tongues swirls around each as I massage each soft, but firm mound. You groan as I head down to your widely opened legs, kissing you just above your mound, through the dark blonde forest, to the engorged pink lips. Your own juices flowing (Good thing we thought to place a towel down first), as I take in your sweet earthy scent my tongue probes your folds and opening. I look up to see Rita latched on to your nipple as she kneads and pinches the other. You groan at both sensations as I move up to find your pink engorged love button. Licking along each side before gently sucking it into my mouth. You groan again, only this is a lower, almost primitive sound. Your hips gyrate as you raise off the bed."

I look over to see Chris's eyes closed, head back, mouth opened, as her hand continues to move inside her shorts. Rita has recovered as I see her lean over to take an erect nipple in her mouth. I am getting close as I maintain my slow stroking, pre-com now covers the entire head as is glistens. I watch as Rita's and my eyes find each other, before her eyes move down to hardness. I stop stroking to gently spread the droplets of pre-cum over the head, under the crown, and along the valley. Rita leaves Chris's nipple to swirl her tongue around the entire head of my dick. Cleaning and tasting my wetness. I let out a groan. I am on the edge, as I slow my hand. She grins at me before our lips meet.

32aa
32aa
451 Followers
12