Graduation Summer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the motel, "Chris is close. I enter her wetness with two fingers as I probe her depths. She COMES. I continue as she comes once more."

On the basement floor, Chris lets out a low growl as her body stiffens and shakes as she covers her face with a pillow to soften her release, as I continue to stroke myself. She rolls to the floor, her chest heaving, eyes closed.

A few moments later she sits up, Rita is still kneeling at my side as I continue to slowly stroke my hard length. My balls are aching. Chris grins as she leans to give a loving kiss. First to me and then turning to Rita, pulling her lips to hers.

"Bill, are you ready to cum?" grins Rita.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes. Please!!"

"Do these ache?" Chris asks as she cups my scrotum and massages my hanging balls.

"Yes."

"You did good. Made both of us cum. Held off and didn't cum.

"How do you want him to cum?" Chris turns to ask Rita. "I mean we can watch it squirt all over, or one of can take him in our mouth."

"I always love to watch it squirt," giggled Rita.

A towel is placed on the floor in front of me. "Try not to miss."

I pick up the pace as a hand cups my scrotum.

"OH MY GOSH. HERE IT COMES," as I arch my back and point. First blast hits at the end of the towel. Second about half way. The third a foot away.

"I love that sight. I also love feeling his balls tighten with each squirt," Chris whispers. Rita leans in to clean off the head of my dick. Swallowing each time.

Sitting up she licks her lips, and grins at me, "Tasty!!"

...

Wednesday afternoon finds the girls at the lake. Their completely bare bodies glistening with sun tan lotion as they lay on their backs taking in the sun's warmth on their sensitive nipples and the gentle breeze through their golden triangles, their legs slightly parted as a radio plays in the background.

"This is so much better than laying out at your house," sighed Rita.

"Yeah. Why didn't we think of this earlier?"

"Good question; but, it would have deprived your brother from perving on us. Trying to get a boob shot, or something," laughed Rita.

"Yeah, he's a little perv. I've caught him a few times trying to catch glimpses down my blouse. I've even caught him trying to do the same to you. I know he really likes it when we would lay out."

They spend the next hour, or so, talking about what teenage girls have talked about since the beginning of time: guys, bitchy girls, guys, their bodies, guys.

"I'm turning over. Want to oil up my back?"

Chris turns over as Rita sits next to her leisurely applying sun screen to Chris's back. After a lull, Rita says, "You know, I've been thinking of something."

"Uh oh. The last time you said that you asked what I thought you about sharing Bill."

"Yup. And I would say that worked out really great," she giggled before Chris joined in.

"OK. What is it this time?"

"Well, I've had Bill all to myself twice. The first time when he lost his virginity and the second time making love in my bedroom. Which was the tenderest and exciting thing I've ever experienced. I realized that you've never experienced that. Every time you've done it I've been there. You've never had him all to yourself, and I was thinking you should experience that, the one-on-one complete attention."

Rita was still rubbing sun screen, but now was stroking Chris's soft butt cheeks and thighs, occasionally reaching inside the inner thighs as Chris opened her legs a bit to give access to her lips, if she wanted to go there, which Rita noticed.

Chris rose a bit to look back at her, "Really? I guess I never gave it too much thought. I remember when we first talked about it. How I didn't know if I could do something like that with you there. Watching him do everything to me. Watching him do stuff to you. Cumming in front of you. I was so nervous that afternoon in your basement that first time. But you know what? In the heat of passion, when both of you are making me cum, I didn't care who was watching. And watching him making you cum was really exciting. Watching his dick go in and out of you. Watching you watching as his dick moved in and out of me with my legs spread wide apart. Feeling your lips on my nipples. Your lips against mine. I never wondered about being just with him. Are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting?"

"Yeah. Why not? You're my best friend. I want the best things for you. Besides, I KNOW you'll enjoy it," Rita grinned as she leaned in to give her best friend a kiss.

"So, how do I go about it? I mean I can't really do what you did, call him up, and ask him to come over. Somebody's always home. Although, the thought of the two of us making love on my bed makes me wet. The thought of falling asleep that night in my bed with those memories and scents makes my pussy shudder."

Rita sits up and reaches between Chris's thighs to find her folds, "Yeah, I can tell," she giggled.

"OK. Here's a thought. What about right here? You call him up Sunday morning and ask him to meet you here. He'll probably think that both of us will be here, but that's OK. Be naked when he gets here. Trust me. That will be all of the encouragement he'll need. If he asks about me, tell him this was my idea. To give you two some one-on-one time. I know he'll understand, and will take good care of you. He really does love you. Of course, I will want full and complete details later. Every lick. Every stroke. Every penetration. You'll probably be walking bow-legged for a day or so."

They both laughed as the rest of the afternoon was spent soaking up the rays.

...

They both show up at the store Friday night at closing. Each of them in mid-thigh shorts, showing off their toned and tanned legs, light weight pull-over cotton tops with a nice V-neck line that hugged their small tanned chests perfectly. The guys knew both of them; however, while they knew Rita and I were hanging out together, only Jack knew that Chris had become part of our "group". I heard laughter and giggling as I approached the front of the store where everyone was gathered, which included us part timers/stock-boys and the full timers. The girls were in full flirt mode.

Gordon, "So what brings both of you here?"

Chris, "We just came by to check out if the rumor that there were hot "stock boys" working here was true."

Jack, who lived a few doors down from Rita, "So, is it?"

Rita, "Not sure they're all here right now. OH. Wait. Here comes the last one," as I approach the group and positioned myself between the two of them.

Chris grins as she looks at me, "Yep. I'd say the rumor is definitely true!!

"Ready to go?"

"Yep," as I put my arm around each of their waists, we exit the store leaving the guys in a bit of a wonderment and awe. The full timers were grinning and enjoying the banter between the teenagers. I knew that the coming Wednesday night would be loaded with questions and comments as we stocked shelves. Some I would probably be able to share with the girls. Some probably be best to keep to myself.

Outside the store, "Wow. That was a surprise. My two girlfriends meeting me at work. Looking soooo sexy. Making the guys wonder what's going on. How 'I' wound up with TWO beauties. Wednesday night is going to be interesting.

"How'd you guys get here anyway?"

"My mom dropped us off," Rita said as we settled into the front seat of the car, Chris in the middle.

"Oh yeah? I can see it now, 'Hey mom, would you drop us off at Bill's work so the three of us could go out, get naked, make-out, and mess around? Oh, and don't worry... he'll bring us home later.'"

That brought a round of laughter from both of them, as Chris chimed in, "Oh, and we have to go out someplace pretty remote, because your daughter wakes the dead when she cums; either from my fingers, Bill's fingers or his tongue," which brought another wave of laughter.

Yes, we spent the next few hours at 'our spot'. And yes, Rita came with a moan that could have waken the dead, as did Chris. I went home with my balls empty and slept very well that night.

...

The next day at work was interesting. The full time women just gave me knowing smiles. The guys were all interested in my "situation". We couldn't really get into a conversation until lunch. Jack and I went across the street to a family owned burger place that all the teens would frequent after school.

Jack started just after we placed our order, "So, you're going out with BOTH of them? How'd you manage that? I mean one minute you're going out with Cindy, then she dumps you, then the next thing you're going out with Rita, and now Rita AND Chris?"

"Well, we're not exactly 'going out'. I mean, you knew that Rita and I started to hang out and do stuff together, strictly as friends just after the party and after Cindy dumped me. Well, the two of them are best friends and the two of them talked. Rita felt bad that while she and I were hanging out, Chris was home by herself since the two of them always hung out. So, she came up with the idea that the three of us do stuff together. You know like: bowling, movies, miniature golf, or just hanging out in one of their basements watching movies or playing games. Part of the reasoning was to prevent Rita and I from becoming too involved -- to keep things more casual... friends, since we are all going off to school in the fall.

"Thinking back on how this all unfolded, it may be the best thing to happen to me. I mean, now, I can go to school and can go out with girls, if I want. I would have felt guilty if I was still going out with Cindy. Besides, now she's free to do what she wants, and not waiting four years for me to finish."

Jack laughed, "Yeah, but it seems like you've gone from a situation where you could get everything you wanted. I mean you and Cindy did mess around. You probably got whatever you wanted, to one where you're not getting anything."

"But, I've got two beautiful and sexy ladies on my arms wherever we go. Who can beat that?"

Sitting there, I didn't want to give any indication that my reality was so far from what he imagined that I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "Yeah. It was fun with Cindy. I learned a lot," I think I let out a bit of a grin, "So, hopefully will be able to put all of that experience to good use some day. But looking back on it, it wasn't something that was going to last. I mean the whole going off to school and being gone for nine months, then only seeing her during breaks. What about you?"

"We aren't going to be that far apart. We never really talked about it. We just both assumed we'd stay together."

And that was that.

That evening, it was hot, humid and kind of rainy so we decided on going out to a movie. Of course, once in the car, the girls got rid of their bras, much to my delight. Their blouses were such that it wasn't blatantly obvious, but in the right light you could make out the dark circles and the points. Their breasts being small and firm, there was virtually no jiggle when they walked, but again. Although, if you looked intently you could pick up a slight bounce and an outline of a nipple, which a couple of younger guys, with their dates next to them, noticed. Their dates also noticed the girls and their guy's reactions. My girls just smiled. Their girls just scowled. It was going to be a dry night for them.

The movie theater was pretty empty, so we sat toward the back in the middle of a row with me in the middle as my arms wrapped around each of them, as hands rested on each of my thighs. The girls were at it again. I don't remember what the movie was about. I just remember having to wait about ten minutes after the movie was over so the bulge in my shorts would go down. They went outside and waited.

Outside on the way to the car, "You guys are sooo bad. First, you tease those poor horny guys on the way in, then this."

"Yeah, and you loved it," giggled Chris. And, yes, I did.

With their bras now back on, we hit the pizza place. We were the only ones in the restaurant part.

"I never get tired of this pizza. I think it's one of the things I'll miss the most," said Rita, "Just one of the things," as she looked over at me.

"Me too. Until you guys brought me here I'd never given this place much thought," added Chris as I don't think she picked up on Rita's last statement.

I had an inspiration as I went over to the juke box. Moments later the sounds of 'our' song filled the room.

'Cherish is the word I use to describe

All the feeling that I have

Hiding here for you inside'

Rita came alive as she hurried over and held me in a tight embrace as our lips met. It was the first time I had played that song. We kind of danced. Mainly we swayed as she rested her head on my shoulder as I held her tight. Out of the corner of my eye I saw our waitress, watching, smiling as we swayed. We continued our embrace for a few moments after the song had ended before she pulled back, her eyes welled up with tears as she kissed me long and deep. The waitress must have realized this was a very private moment as she was gone. I whispered into her ear, "I love you Rita".

"I love you Bill."

Next, I played Patsy Cline 'Crazy' as Chris and I swayed to the music in our own tight embrace, my hand moving up and down her back

Crazy

I'm crazy for feeling so lonely

I'm crazy

Crazy for feeling so blue

I knew

You'd love me as long as you wanted

And then some day

You'd leave me for somebody new...

. As the song ended we pulled back as gazed into each other's eyes before a long and tender kiss.

"Yes. I am crazy over you," Chris whispered.

"I love you Chris."

"I love you Bill."

I paid the bill, leaving a generous tip, as the waitress gave me a tender knowing smile. I was hoping for some time at 'our spot' but it was now raining and parking with the windows rolled would be miserable, so we decided to finish the night at Rita's.

Her mom was still up so we all sat around the kitchen table and just talked about us all leaving in a few weeks. It was the first time I had sat with her mom and talked. I knew she knew the answers to the questions she was asking, as I am sure that Rita had filled her in, but it was nice to open up to her. She said she was really surprised, and pleased, when first Rita and I started to hang out together and then when Chris became part of our group, "I always knew my daughter had good taste in men," she added with a smile. I smiled back as a totally inappropriate thought crossed my mind about how good her daughter tasted, but I quickly buried it. Rita saw me smile. I wonder if she had the same inappropriate thought.

She asked how my mom was dealing with my leaving. Admitted that reality was sinking in that Rita was leaving for an exciting new adventure. The one advantage was that Rita was just a few hours away, that they could get together for a Saturday, as opposed to my situation where I would be gone except for major holidays and quarter break. I watched as the three of them interacted. Chris was like a second daughter to her, and Rita and her mom were really close. I could see the trust and respect her mom had.

They both walked me out to the car to give me a "good night" kiss that lasted a good fifteen minutes consisting of grinding, groping, and some fondling. I had another case of 'Blue Balls' and each of them knew it.

12