Graduation Summer Ch. 14

Story Info
Another family picnic & a patriotic celebration.
7.3k words
4.8
10.3k
2

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
448 Followers

The summer was winding down. We only had a few weeks to go before everyone would be heading off to school. My mom was planning on an early kind of 'going away to college picnic' this Saturday with all the family, Chris and Rita of course. My mom loved picnics. Sometimes she would say, "I think we should have a picnic just to celebrate the grass growing". Which basically meant let's just get together for no real reason at all.

Those of us at the grocery store that were going to school were excitedly looking forward to our last days. While not a bad part time job, you look around at the full-timers and see in their eyes that, 'It's a JOB'. In the years to follow, I would have a number of summer jobs that would give me the incentive to study hard, knowing that without my college degree, I would also 'just have a JOB'. I didn't want that. Of course there was that other 'incentive' -- the draft and Vietnam. I was fortunate as student deferments were still available to college kids. So, as long as I kept my grades up I got to keep it.

The others were trying to figure out what to do next. Didn't really want to keep living at home. Can't really make a living working part time stocking shelves.

Those of with girlfriends, talked about long distance relationships. Would it work? A couple of the guys had "serious" girlfriends; meaning that while they were going to separate schools, but, had pledged to each that they wouldn't date and would get together over breaks and next summer. I reminded them that they were talking about FOUR years. College is supposed to be fun. I told them "our" plan, meaning Rita, Chris, and myself. In hindsight, I was relieved that Cindy and I had broken up.

"Well, Bev and I decided, or rather she decided, that we would still be together," as he held his hands and fingers up as 'quotes', " but that we would be free to go out and meet new people."

"Sounds kind of like 'our' plan," I added, "You guys have been going out for quite some time. Surprised that she would want to go that route."

"I'm not too keen on the idea. I mean, face it, she's pretty hot, as I'm sure you have noticed. We've had some pretty fun and intense times together," turning to me and giving a knowing smirk, like 'it's all mine' not yours, you had your chance. He's such a jerk. Maybe that's too polite... asshole would be better.

"Yeah, she's hot. You know I've noticed. Anyway, I hope it all works out for you guys," I added with as much sincerity as I could muster, which I'm sure he noticed.

And that was that.

..............................................

Friday night. Closing time at the store. I heard laugher as both girls were up front waiting for me to punch out with everybody -- full timers and the part time guys gathered around. A surprise.

We had fallen into a bit of a habit on Friday nights. We would hang out in Rita's basement. Watching some TV. The three of us making out. Me kissing and sucking on exposed nipples as each would raise her blouse and bra. We couldn't risk getting too much undressed, although her mom always left us alone, but you couldn't count on her brother. So, we played it relatively safe. So the fact that they had showed up at the store meant some time out at 'our spot'. Naked, and/or 'naked' activities.

"So, you two still hanging out with this looser?" I heard Gordon ask with a snicker.

"I don't know who you're talking about," Rita calmly replies, "But if you are talking about this guy," she looks up at me, and moves in my direction until she was right next to me as I came into the group, "You couldn't be further from the truth. From what I hear, and have seen, YOU could learn some lessons on how to take care of a woman. How to make her feel like a woman. How to make her feel special and appreciated," you could feel the venom in her voice. Luckily, Gordon kept his mouth shut. That was a side of Rita I had never seen, or even expected. I reminded myself to never -- ever piss her off.

That brought a hush over the group as I could see steam coming out of Gordon's ears as his face reddened. I only heard the last bit before punching out, but knew Gordon had brought it on himself.

"Come on ladies. We have things to do," I said as my hands pressed against the small of their backs as we went out the door.

"What brought that on?" I asked as we make our way to the car.

"It started out as fun when we first got there. I mean he was joking around with Jack and Jay. Asking how the summer was going. Then I think he saw you coming out of the corner of his eye and made a crack about us hanging out with a 'looser'," her hands going up in quotes, "And that did it. So, I tore into him... and you heard the last bit."

"Yeah I did. Remind me to never piss you off."

"Better not, if you know what's good for you," she chuckled leaning in to kiss me on my cheek.

"We work together and I've known him for a long time. Probably since eight grade and in scouts together. I think he thinks Bev and I have something going on, even though we've never been out on a date. He knows she's flirted with me on occasions and I've flirted back. So, I think it's just his way of taking me down a peg."

"So, do you?" Rita asked as we got into the car, sitting next to me as we headed out.

"Do I what?"

"Have a 'thing' for Bev?" hands up in quotes.

"No. Not now. I mean there was a time, before I started going out with Cindy that I was close to asking her to a dance, but chickened out. I always felt she was out of my league, I mean she was popular, and..."

"And good looking. Nice body. Small boobs," Chris added.

"Yeah. I'll admit I noticed all of those things. But still couldn't imagine why she would go out with me. So, I never pursued it."

"Bill, your self-confidence sucks. I did notice at the keg party, after the girls did their thing to you, that she had a pained look in her eyes. She does care about you. Maybe that's what he picked up on," Chris added. "I'll bet there will be some kind of fight tonight... Love to watch it," she giggled.

"First, I didn't notice that that evening. I was too busy wanting to get out of there to notice pretty much of anything. Second, she's with Gordon. And even if I think he doesn't deserve her, or what she sees in him, they're together. I'm not about to mess that up. And lastly, I have two wonderful, beautiful, and sexy girl friends. Did I say 'sexy'?"

"Yeah. You covered that a couple of times," chuckled Rita leaning over to plant another kiss on my cheek as we headed out of town to 'our spot' as her hand rested on my thigh. I had started to hide a blanket under the back seat --just 'in case'.

"Oh, before I forget, you both are still good for the picnic tomorrow. Right?"

Rita, "I am".

"Me too. I've been looking forward to it since you invited us. Rita told me it would be fun. Your family sounds a bit crazy, and the food your mom makes, mmmmm."

"OK. Good. You both going to be at Rita's, or should I plan on picking you up at your house Chris? Makes no difference to me."

"Yeah, I'll be at Rita's."

"1:00 good?"

Both girls, "Yep," as we pulled into 'our spot'.

Killing the headlights and engine everybody scrambled out into the moonlit field. Spreading the blanket next to the car clothes disappeared into the back seat. Removing my slacks and shorts in one motion, I turned to see two naked bodies lying on the blanket bathed in moonlight; their skin white, areola dark circles, and those triangular patches of luscious fur at the juncture of their legs. My dick throbbed.

For the next two hours we again pleasured each other in ways that only horney teenager lovers can before finally laying in each other's arms gazing into the night. A gentle breeze kept the mosquitos away and cooled our skin as we exchanged kisses and expressed our love for each other. Yes, Chris and Rita kissed- leaning over me. I loved it as my hand found each of their firm little butt cheeks.

Sighing, "I'm going to miss these times," I said as I pulled each closer -- a soft breast on each side -- pubic hair brushing against both thighs -- two hands on my chest toying with my chest hair. My slightly softened dick resting to the left side of my scrotum.

Chris spoke first, "Yeah. Who would have thought three months ago that WE would be here, like this, friends, and lovers basking in the glow of our orgasms," as her hand moved a little farther down to my lower stomach.

"I never would have," Rita sighed. "I mean, well, given OUR past," as she looked to me, "Never in a million years. Amazing, how one thing in your life, one decision, can change everything. I mean, what if none of us had gone to that party? What would we each be doing right now? I think Chris and I would be hanging out at my place like we always had. Watching TV. Girl talk."

Silence.

"I know. I think about the 'what ifs' on that night. It's like the stars were perfectly aligned for us to wind up here. Like this. I mean, what if the party hadn't been in that place, within ear shot of my parent's house? Wouldn't have known about it. Wouldn't have had the impulse to go. Wouldn't have had the argument with my then girlfriend. What if you two hadn't decided to go?

"What if those girls hadn't done what they did to me, embarrassed the crap out of me? What if you," turning my head toward Rita, "hadn't come after me as I was leaving? What if we hadn't talked about our past and bared our feelings for each other -- cleared the air -- started over? What if you hadn't asked me to take you home?

Continuing, "A lot of things came together that night. What would I be doing right now, if none of that happened? I'd be hanging out with Cindy, doing our thing. Probably right here. Not on a blanket, but parked here. Then heading off to school in a few weeks, in a long distance relationship... I wouldn't trade THIS for the world!!" as I hugged each tighter, kissing each on their cheek.

"I wonder what it would be like to spend an entire night with both of you. Not having to get dressed to go home. To sleep naked next to each of you. Feeling your soft warm bodies next to me. Waking up to one, or both, of you playing with my dick and/or balls. Or me awaking you by licking your nipples?"

"You mean like this?" as Rita's hand moved down to cup my hanging scrotum, massaging each testicle just the way she knows I like it as Chris's hand encircled my hardening dick.

"What if we became roommates after we finished school?" Chris asked as her fingers traced a line up the shaft and through that valley in the underside of the head. "That way we could do it whenever we wanted to. Wherever we wanted to."

"You would need a supply of super vitamins to keep this guy charged up... to keep both of us satisfied," Rita giggled, "Otherwise WE would have to take matters into our own hands."

"Or find some stud that could," laughed Chris, "Of course he'd have to be hung like this," as she squeezed my dick.

"That might be hard to find... so to speak," chuckled Rita as she gently squeezed my scrotum as my dick began to come alive.

"Oh look. A hardening dick. What do you think we should do with this?" Chris chuckled as she looked up over at her best friend.

"I don't have any more condoms," Rita said in an exasperated tone.

"Me neither, Guess we didn't plan this very well. We could give him a handjob. Would you like that?" I could see Chris grinning as her hand moved over and around the soft head while Rita continued on my balls.

"I think he likes that idea. I just felt his dick throb. Do you want me to make you cum with my hand? Make you cum all over your chest, if there's anything left in your balls, that is?"

I nodded with a grunt.

"I can't hear you," as her hand starts to stroke me.

"Yes, make me cum with you hand," I panted lifting my hips.

"I still can't hear you!"

"MAKE ME CUM WITH YOUR HAND. MAKE ME EMPTY MY BALLS ALL OVER!!" I shouted into the night as her hand picked up speed and Rita continued to gently stroke my nut sack. Occasionally her finger would brush against that sensitive spot at the base of my scrotum, bringing a moan to my lips and my dick would throb in Chris's hand.

"I don't know what you did just then, but he liked it," grinned Chris.

"You mean this," again that finger.

"Oh god," I gasped, "I'm going to cum!"

"Wait. I want to see it squirt," Rita shouted as she let go of my balls, stood, and ran to the car, returning with a flashlight as Chris's stroking slowed. Returning to her spot between my out spread legs, re-cupping my scrotum, and training the light above my dick, Chris resumed her pace... moments later...

"NOW," I gasped. My scrotum tightening and contracting, shooting, and the first landing high on my chest, then my stomach, as the last remaining semen shot out and dribbled down Chris's hand.

"I love feeling his balls tighten and pulse when he cums," gasped Rita.

"I like watching his stuff shoot out. Hey, Rita, you should have had him shoot on your boobs. I've heard it will make them bigger," Chris giggled.

"Bitch," Rita chuckled before they both giggled.

"Watch this," Chris said with shit eating grin as she licked the back of her hand as my semen oozed down.

"Oh my god. I can't believe you just did that," Rita gasped.

"Me neither. But it was hot."

"Here's some more. Want some?" as Chris held out her hand to Rita.

"Where? I don't see any."

"Right here," pointing the flashlight on the side of her hand.

Looking. Rita leans forward and I watched as her tongue moved along Chris's hand while she looks right at me with a sultry look. If I hadn't just cum, I would have shot another load.

"There's more. Right here and here. One for you... And one for me," Chris grinned, pointing to the two pools of white.

"There. All clean," Rita exclaimed as she sat back down between my legs on her heels, grinning as we both watched Chris's tongue clean the second pool in total amazement. These girls keep amazing me.

I had a couple of really hot and sexy women here. What a graduation summer!!

.............................................................

I had a rare Saturday off, as I heard my dad leave early, still lying in bed. Strange. I thought he had the day off to get the picnic stuff set up. Just then my mom appeared at my door, and my question was answered.

"Your dad just got called in to work. You need to get up and get the stuff he was going to do done. Like cutting the lawn, cleaning up the lawn chairs, cleaning the grill, setting up the games, and anything else you can think of. We've had enough get to-gathers that you should be able to handle it. I'm running behind and kind of frantic right now so I need your help. OK?"

"OK," I sighed. Wait, I've got to call the girls. I was going to pick them up. Maybe they can drive out on their own.

Thirty five minutes, after calling Rita, I was getting the lawn mower ready, shirtless, as Chris's car pulls into the driveway.

"We've come to help," as the two of them skipped over to where I was standing in complete awe and gave me a hug.

"Really? What brought that on? I mean I know my mom could use some help. But..."

"When you called and described what was going on, and how your mom was working to get everything ready, I thought 'Why not get Chris and the two of us come out to help?' So, here we are," she grinned as she spread her hands out to present herself.

"Oh, and you can't look too close, we didn't time to put on any makeup."

"You don't need makeup. Neither of you do. You're both beautiful just the way you are," that got another round of hugs.

"Oh, and don't worry, we're not going to wear this for the picnic. We've brought other shorts and blouses to change into, as long as we can use your shower."

They were each wearing tattered short shorts that made their legs go on forever and a loose tee shirt. There were the outline of bras, so that was good.

About this time, my mom comes out the back door a bit flustered, "You guys are early..."

"We've come to help you," they both said together.

"But you can't look too closely at us. We didn't take time to put on any makeup. And we'll need to use your shower later, if that's OK?" added Chris.

"I knew my son had good taste in girls... you two don't need makeup. And not a problem with the shower. It's good to see that we didn't scare you off after the last family picnic," my mom said smiling at Rita.

"Not a chance," Rita beamed.

"That's what he just told us," giggled Chris as she looked over at me with a big smile as I smiled back, my mom catching the exchange.

"Go on you guys. I've got to get the lawn done," and with that they all turned and went inside, as I watched those toned legs and little flat butts move across the driveway. Man those two are something.

An hour later I entered the kitchen, still shirtless, to the sound of giggling and laughter. "This doesn't sound like a lot of work is getting done here. You all are having way too much fun."

"Oh, but we are having fun. Your mom is filling us in on stories about you growing up."

"Oh no. I'm in real trouble now," I groaned.

"Not at all. But sooo cute," Rita turned to smile as she came over to plant a kiss on my cheek, my mom again taking it in with a knowing smile.

"I've got to get back to what I was doing. Before I get into more trouble."

They finally reached a point where my mom says, "Well, I think I've got this now, if you guys want to go and use the shower and do your thing."

"You sure? If you need us to help some more we'd be glad."

"I know, and can't tell you how much you two have helped. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been here. I might even be able to sit down a bit before Bill's dad gets home. That would be really nice," as she gives each girl a hug, "No. Go. Get ready. Bill will want to use the shower when he gets done."

Fifteen minutes later they emerge with towels wrapped around themselves, "We thought we'd use the big mirror in the other room to put on our makeup. The bathroom mirror is all fogged up, and Chris hogs the mirror," Rita grinned as Chris gave her a playful punch in the arm.

"I do not."

Finishing their makeup, Rita steps out into the kitchen looking out the window, still in her towel, "Do you know where Bill is?"

"I think I saw him way out back a few minutes ago."

"Good."

Back into the other room, they both dropped their towels to stand in just bikini panties as they organized the clothes they were going to wear as my mom came into the room carrying some plates.

"OH MY!! I'm so sorry," my mom's face flushed with embarrassment as both girls stood before her bare breasted, not even flinching.

"Don't worry about it Betty. It's just us girls here. That's why I wanted to know where Bill was. No big deal... Really."

With that, my mom returned to the kitchen. The girls looked at each other and did a quiet giggle, "It's a good thing your hickey is all gone. That would have really made her wonder," Rita whispered.

"Yeah. That's for sure."

They both came outside just as I coming out of the garage, still shirtless, "So, you guys flashed my mom your boobs? Man wished I had been there."

"Yeah. Told Chris it was a good thing her hickey was gone."

"Yeah for sure," we stood there for a bit, laughing, carrying on in a playful manner. I did take in how the same tube tops that they wore to the county fair, molded perfectly to their pert breasts, their bare tanned shoulders and cute navels on display. All the while my mom was watching our exchanges through the kitchen window. She smiled, perhaps wondering how close we really were. The possibility of us being intimate never crossed her mind. It was just like three best friends interacting.

After showering and changing, I met both girls outside. "Chris, come over here, I want to show you something," I said leading the way to the behind the barn, "Look over there. Past that line of trees. To that open spot between to two big trees."

32aa
32aa
448 Followers