Graduation Summer Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita knew what was coming next, as she quietly stood to my right.

"Yeah. I see the spot. But nothing else. I don't get it."

"That's where I gave my virginity to someone very special," as I brought Rita in, kissed her, and held her tight, as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"That is so cool. I couldn't even tell you exactly where I gave up mine, except the back of a car, on some deserted road. That you can come here and look over there," she chuckled.

The picnic was a repeat of the previous one, only Chris was with us and took in all the goings-on. Both girls chipped in to help my mom, while the rest of the clan sat on their asses, even my sister.

"What's with her?" Chris asked looking over at my sister, "She's been giving all of us such a nasty look since we got here."

"Don't worry about it. She's friends with Cindy, and can't stand it that I'm happy and have two wonderful and beautiful girlfriends."

After everyone had left, and things were cleaned up, the five of us sat outside under the shade of a huge walnut tree, a slight breeze. I don't know where my sister went - didn't matter.

"How's the summer been going for you two? Getting excited about school?" my mom said looking at the girls.

Chris started, "The summer's been great. Much better than I ever would have imagined," casting a knowing look over to Rita and myself - something in the look said it all -- our closeness -- our love for each other. My mom picked up on it. "Going off to school is just a bit overwhelming. I mean, I grew up here all my life. With friends and family. Going off to a strange place... not knowing anybody... feeling lost and a stranger for a roommate. What if we don't get along?"

Rita continued, "My feelings exactly. The three of us have talked about that all summer. We promised that we would write to each other sharing our experiences, even our social life," she added looking at me. Another look, my mom noticed.

My turn, "Yeah, we've spent a lot of time talking about all of that. That we're friends, good friends and will always be. That we're all comfortable with going out on dates and all. We all want to experience college life with no strings. No ties and just see where things go. None of us are going to school looking for a boyfriend, or girlfriend. We plan on hanging out together on breaks, and then next summer, and the summer after that -- as friends -- best friends."

Later, my mom would tell me that meeting up with those two, getting to know them better, hanging out was probably the best thing that could have happened to me. That they're good girls who have their heads on their shoulders. That she could tell they definitely have strong feelings for me and vice-versa. Not too many people, even married couples, share what you all have' she would say. So, don't do anything to mess it up. Keep treating them with the respect the way you obviously always have. That's the way I raised you.

Rita continued, "I know my leaving is going to be really hard on my mom. I mean, we're pretty close and all. At least my brother will still be at home."

"Same here," Chris chimed in, "I think it will be hard for all of us at first. Being away from our families, our best friends," again looking over to Rita and I.

"Rita, you're right. It is going to be hard," my mom added, "but that's part of growing up. Kids go off to do their thing. Some stay close. Some move away. You never know what direction your kids are going to go. It's part of leaving the nest."

My dad added looking at me with a pained expression as he sighed, "Leaving you at that dorm. Turning and walking away. Driving home without you is going to be the hardest thing I think I will ever have do. But, it has to be done."

We all sat there for a few moments, as the reality of the coming weeks set in. Of how the next chapters of our young lives will start, and where they will go from there.

We had one more round of food before we left. I followed them to Rita's to drop off Chris's car before heading out to 'our spot' with our blanket in the back seat and a good supply of condoms in my back pocket.

They were topless as soon as we were safely out of town.

"My gosh, that feels better," said Chris as she threw her top in the back seat and brushed her hands over her now exposed breasts.

"You can say that again. I love the feeling of the wind on my nipples," as Rita copied her best friend.

"Pull over here and let's get this off you," giggled Chris as she tugged on my t-shirt.

We exited the car into the moonlit night, fireflies flickering across the open grassy field as the radio played softly in the background. I stood with my arms around the waists of my two topless girlfriends, their firm breasts and nipples pressing against my sides, as my lips went to first one set of moist and soft lips to the other and back as our tongues danced.

"Let's get naked," panted an impatient Chris.

Moments later I was on my back making love to Rita's sweet mounds as she guided each erect nipple into my awaiting mouth. She purred contently as I gently stroked the side of her face.

Below, I felt Chris's hot tongue swirl around the swollen head of my solid pole.

Coming up for air I gasped, "Oh my gosh," as she tenderly massaged each testicle.

Returning to Rita's engorged nipples. My tongue flicked across the hardened nub as I firmly rolled the other between my thumb and index finger, bringing a satisfying groan. Her body shook from the mini orgasm.

"I'm going to cum," I warned Chris, as she continued to bob her head moving her lips over the head. I erupted, filling her mouth as my scrotum tightened and contracted in her hand with each spasm.

"There... Now you'll last longer later when we ride you. I love things that last a long... long time. I also love sucking on your dick. Swallowing your load. So tasty."

I couldn't see it, but I swear I could hear her licking her lips and smiling.

"Come up here Chris,"

Her lips found mine as I tasted myself for the first time. Interesting.

I rolled Chris over as my mouth found her left nipple, my right hand moving down her taut stomach, through her soft curls as I caressed the lower entrance into her body. She let out a low groan as my fingers entered her warm wetness and my thumb finding her engorged clit as I gently circled it for a number of minutes, bringing groans and gasps as her juices flowed from her. I looked up and could make out barely in the moon light - Rita's lips on Chris's.

"You've got me all going," panted Chris, "time for you to be inside of me while I ride that big thing of yours. You better be hard!! Really HARD!"

"I need to get the condoms out of my shorts," I said quickly standing as I made my way to the car grabbing the flash light and the condoms.

Holding my hand over the end, I turned it on. The filtered light bathed the girls in a soft glow as I watched Chris's lips move over Rita's dark nipples.

Rising up, "Couldn't resist getting a show?" Chris grinned.

"With each of you, the show never gets old," I grinned back. "Besides, I want to watch as each of you ride me," as I stood there with my solid erection pointing straight out. The veins bulging with desire and in anticipation.

"Get over here then and lay down," Chris commanded. Since 'our' time that one wonderful afternoon at the pond, Chris had become more direct and to the point. The fact that she used the 'fuck' word at times to describe our joining was becoming a bit of a turn on.

Rita held the flashlight and the base of my dick as I rolled the condom down my length. I watched, and felt, Chris quickly impale herself letting out a satisfying groan. She placed her hands on my chest and began to ride me with a vengeance rubbing her clit against my pubic bone. Her apple sized breasts bobbing. Rita watched in amazement.

"Fuck...Fuck...Fuck," she panted before sitting up and howling as the orgasm swept through her body. Her inner walls contracting around my hardness.

Rolling off, she looked at Rita and grinned, "Here. Your turn."

I watched as Rita straddled me, reached behind, lined me up and unceremoniously mounted me as I sank into her warm and wet depth. She looked down as I brought the light up to shine on those luscious pert breasts as my empty hand cupped and gently pinched her nipple. She shut her eyes and smiled before settling in on a slow and gentle ride. After having Chris pound her pussy on my dick, I was more than ready for a gentle screw. She lay down on my chest as she continued to ride me with her hips; her erect nipples dragging across my chest. Chris had taken the flashlight so my empty hands now cupped each of her small firm butt cheeks. She purred into my ear with each stroke. I enjoyed it that Rita was into slow screwing, even when we were doing just that -- Screwing. Although, the frantic screwing with Chris was fun too.

Soon, she sat up and rolled to my right as we became dislodged. Settling on her back with her legs spread, she gave me a longing look as I took up my position above her and entered her.

"mmmmm," she purred, "Come on, do me."

I got into a gentle rhythm as my pubic bone grazed her clit with each thrust. She was getting close, as her breathing intensified and her hips would rise to meet my thrusts. Chris leaned over and gently kissed her best friend's lips and then mine.

"Go on... Fuck her... Fuck her hard. That's what you want, isn't it?" looking down at her best friend grinning.

"Yes," she panted, "Bill... Fuck me... Fuck me hard. Give it to me. Hard and fast."

A new side to her. I liked it. Rising up and locking my elbows I did just that as her feet came off the blanket her legs spread wide. "Faster. Harder. I'm sooo close."

I watched her little breasts bobble on her chest as I bottomed out with each thrust as my balls slapped against her exposed bottom. Chris reached over and tweaked each of Rita's erect nipples. That sent her over the edge as a primal scream filled the dark night. I was close too as I picked up the pace with Rita's legs now locked across my back, pulling me into her with each downward thrust. I felt my scrotum tightened, preparing for its own release. With one final thrust I jammed everything I had into her. My balls empting followed by my own primal cry before collapsing on her chest, each of us practically out of breath. Her legs still locking me in place.

"WOW. I've never seen you two go at it like THAT before. That was HOT. I almost came myself, just watching."

Rising up and looking at Rita's smiling face, "You OK? I mean I didn't hurt or crush you, did I?"

Pulling me in for a kiss, "Not a bit. Not even a little bit. I loved it all. And I love you," as our lips met again. "But, you are getting a bit heavy, and the ground isn't the most comfortable spot."

"You didn't seem to mind it a few minutes ago," we heard Chris giggle before we all laughed together as I rolled off and settled on my back between my two girlfriends. Chris had turned off the light as we laid there in the moon light as our bare, and freshly fucked, bodies pressed together.

Chris was the first to speak as she rose a bit and looked at Rita, "So, did you like to get fucked?"

Rita let out a little chuckle, "Yeah... It was different... Kind of primal -- animalistic. I can see where it can be fun, but not on a regular basis. I mean, I still like the slow and tender -- making love."

"I know. But like I told Bill on our one time together, sometimes a girl just wants to get fucked. To own her man. To know that she can drive him so crazy that he just has to have her... hard," they both gigged.

"What about you?" Chris asked looking over at me, "What do you like? Fucking, making love, or even a slow screw?"

"Well, since I've only 'Fucked' twice, I may need some more experience in that area to make an adequate judgement," they each giggled, "but making love is always my favorite. Slowly moving in and out. Bottoming out. Feeling your wet insides gliding over my dick. The view of your boobs moving. Your erect nipples."

"Well I think we can help in the experience department. But not now. My pussy is sore," Chris again giggled.

"Mine too."

...................................

We each had things to do the next day, but had planned on getting together in the evening. Nothing was really planned. Just wanted to hang out together. Over dinner, my mom asked what we had planned for that evening.

It was turning out to be a perfect evening: high 70's, low humidity with a slight breeze so I were thinking of something outside; maybe miniature golf... and then some play. She mentioned there was a drum and bugle performance in the neighboring town as part of the VJ Day celebrations.

A couple of sidebars.

August 15, 1945 "VJ Day"... "Victory over Japan". It was a Midwestern patriotic event that was only eclipsed by the 4th of July in its popularity.

The next town over was hosting a daylong celebration commemorating the surrender of Japan and the end of the Pacific war. The celebration was typical Midwest: a parade with local firetrucks, Marine color guards, Boy Scout troops, uniformed veterans from that time, high school bands and floats during the day. That evening the celebration continued at the local high school football field with a drum and bugle corps pageant. Then fireworks.

The event drew families from miles. The entire mile long parade route was lined five deep with families. Children scampering for the bits of hard candies thrown from the floats.

A Drum and Bugle Corps pageant is a sight to behold. I had been to some in previous summers with my parents. I would watch as my mom would get goose bumps all during the performance. It was that impressive.

A drum and bugle corps is a musical marching unit of 150+ members, consisting of brass instruments of all sizes, percussion instruments, synthesizers, color guard, and choreographic movements. Participants of all ages are represented within the band activity, but the majority are between the ages of 13 and 22.

Shows are performed on football fields and are judged in various musical and visual categories and are approximately 8-12 minutes in length. The musical repertoires vary between symphonic, jazz, big band, contemporary, rock, and much more.

I was again talking to Rita's mom when they appeared in the doorway from behind her mom. I gasped as my heart stopped. Rita's mom smiled at my reaction. They had been shopping, again.

They still wore form fitting tube tops, but instead of ending inches above the top of their shorts the tops ended inches below the bottom swell of their 32aa and 32a breasts. Their smooth lightly tanned, toned tummies, slim waists, and cute navels on full display. Their cute mounds riding high and proud on their chests. Each wore loose shorts and came to just above mid-thigh exposing those long, smooth, and tanned legs. Rita's was a light blue and Chris's was a soft green.

Smiling. "You like?" as each did a 360 with their arms raised high, bringing images their many similar topless poses into my already overloaded brain. I could only nod, as they each wrapped themselves around me as we hugged and kissed my cheek. My hands instinctively reaching for, and finding, the bare skin on their lower backs. Rita's mom just smiled and she took in our actions.

The girls had never been to a drum and bugle corps pageant and were eager to go. We packed our now well used blanket in the car, each with a playful grin of possible later 'play'.

The area was packed, so we had to park a ways away. I didn't care as it gave me time to show off 'my girls' on the way to the football field; and 'yes' they turned a lot of heads. I was pleased as I held them tight and kissed the tops of their heads.

We sat high on a hill that was tightly covered with families and blankets, all waiting in anticipation. I was in the middle as I draped my arm over each bare shoulder and would gently stroke their upper arms. I was rewarded with two smiling girlfriends. Yes, one word.

We all stood at the presentation of the Colors by a local Marine Color Guard. A local Methodist pastor gave an invocation blessing all who were there, giving thanks to all of those who served and died in the service to our country, and prayed for peace.

A young girl, probably fourteen, with the voice of an angel began with "God Bless America" as the crowd of about 2,500 became completely silent. As she ended there was a roar as everybody leaped to their feet. There wasn't a dry eye to be found. She then went into the National Anthem as the whole crowd joined in and roared at the ending. Again, there wasn't a dry eye to be found. We stood there in a tight embrace.

The pageant was everything I remembered. Exhilarating as the vibrations from the horns would reverberate through your chest, and 'yes' we all got goosebumps.

During one of the intermissions, while the next band began to set up, Chris excitedly said, "I never knew about this. This is so exciting. So wonderful. All of these people."

"Me too. I mean, I never heard about this either. If I had, I would have dragged my whole family here. I wonder what the parade was like."

"I've been to it. It's pretty cool. Crowded. Typical parade stuff."

The pageant ended around 9:30 and the fireworks began. We all laid down and cuddled. The fireworks were much like the 4th of July, ending in a huge ground and areal finally. This time Mother Nature was quiet. We thought about staying on our blanket and let the crowd thin, but we were in a direct path to the parking lots and figured we'd get stepped on and cause a tripping hazard. Luckily, parking as far away as we did we cleared the town pretty fast.

"Pizza? Or roundabout?" I asked knowing that on a Sunday night the roundabout would be empty.

"I'm starved," says Chris.

"Me too," added Rita.

I was fine with that. It would give me another chance to show off 'my girls'.

I fed the juke box and played a couple of our favorite 'dancing/swaying' songs. My lips gently nibbling on the soft flesh of their necks, as they each purred. The feeling of their soft little mounds against my chest never gets old. I hope, and pray, it never will.

Once in the car the tube tops came off, as I hurriedly made our way to the empty roundabout. It was getting late, but we still wanted some 'play' time. For the next hour I made love to each of their magnificent set of nipples. Nobody thought to bring condoms. It didn't matter. We had fun.

Standing along the side of car, each pressed their backs to me as they brought one arm back and around the back of my head and rested their heads on my shoulders. Each of my hands found an awaiting and erect nipple as I gently guided my palms over those rubbery nubs.

"mmmm," purred Rita, "One of my favorite positions," as I nibbled on the exposed flesh of her neck.

"I love you Rita," I whispered into her ear.

Turning her head, "I love you too," as our lips met.

"Me too," cooed Chris, "I love how your hands feel on my boobs," as I turned my attention the Chris's exposed neck.

"I love you Chris", whispering into her ear.

"I love you too," as our lips and tongues met.

Turning to each other, and leaning across my chest, "I love you Chris".

"I love you Rita," their lips meeting as I continued to cup each firm mound.

Fifteen minutes later, I dropped both off at Rita's. Got goodnight kisses and hugs.

Driving home with a content and satisfying smile knowing that my girlfriends enjoyed the entire evening.