Graduation Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That girl is a delight," said Mom, looking to me. "How well do you know her?"

"Lab partners," I said. "I always thought she was cute."

"She is! And I think she likes you."

"You heard her. She's taken. I'll be respectful."

Mom glanced at my hard dick. "That what you call being respectful?"

"Mom!"

"Just how long can that thing stay that way?"

"I have no idea why it won't go down." I actually had some idea, as I was standing in front of Mom, with her being stark naked, and me being fully erect, and her being okay with it... well, the whole situation was circular.

Ten minutes later, Mom tapped me on the shoulder. "Seriously, Keith. Why not go somewhere private and take care of that?"

"I was thinking the same thing." I started to get up, and looked down the long beach. In the far distance was a row of trees, where the property ended. "I guess I could go down there. Um, would you at least walk with me, until we get past that shack?"

"I guess I can."

"It's kind of embarrassing walking the beach with a woody... alone. I can maybe hide behind you, ya know."

"I get it," nodded my mother. There weren't too many people on the beach at the moment, but enough. It would look awkward for any man to stroll the beach alone with a boner. A bit more acceptable with a woman.

I looked over to Rhonda and her sister. Thankfully, they were on their stomachs, the sun beaming off their backs. Mom and I turned and walked. As we were getting closer to the only other building on the property, a shack, Mom asked, "How long will it take you?"

"A few minutes, I guess."

She nodded, and there was a long pause. "I want to ask you something."

"What's that?"

"I don't want to ruin our relationship."

"What? Why would you say that?"

"Because I want to be honest here. I know this is inappropriate to ask, but can I watch?"

I stopped in my tracks. "Watch?"

"Yes, I want to watch."

"Mom, are you crazy?"

She was shaking her head. "It's not you... I mean... well, it is... but... hear me out. It's been a while since I've been with a man. Things turn me on. I see you, and I see a healthy, young man, prime of his life, and I see your body... it's..."

"My body?"

"Keith, you have a very nice body. I just want to watch. You can close your eyes if you have to."

"You're serious?"

"Yes, but if it makes you uncomfortable, it's okay to say no. I don't want you to hate me for asking."

Our pace slowed as we walked, my boner getting harder. It did make me feel a little weird, but I didn't admit it. Instead, I whispered, "Alright, I guess. I might close my eyes, though." I paused. "And Mom, I understand. You just like the visual stimulation. I get it."

"Very much," she whispered back.

Once we were at the treeline, we scanned for any possible witnesses, and made our way in. "We probably don't have to go too far in," I said. It's dense enough, but not unbearable." About twenty paces in, near a long, thick tree, I turned. Mom was quiet, and I was half covering. "Here okay?"

"Yes," she said.

"Alright, I don't think it will take too long."

Mom stayed silent, just breathing... watching. I closed my eyes and tried not to think how weird this situation was. For now, it was intensely erotic. Sure, I was nervous and felt a little awkward, but all these recent events aroused me. I wouldn't take long to achieve orgasm. I briefly opened my eyes, shocked to see Mom fingering herself. The moment she realized I'd opened my eyes, she jumped back, embarrassed, looking to the ground.

"Keith, I, uh... whew, uh... I'm sorry, I thought you weren't looking," she confessed.

"It's okay. I'll close my eyes again. Go ahead. I get it. If you're half as horny as I am, let's consider this a necessity." I tried to make light of the situation, but just heard Mom moaning. She must have started fucking herself the moment I closed my eyes again. I went back to stroking. As I was climbing closer to the inevitable, I found myself pushing things. I whispered, as I pumped. "I used to do this for Sarah, remember her?"

"Who?"

"My ex from freshman year. She didn't like to have, uh, real sex very often. Afraid of everything. But she loved to masturbate. We were always doing this together."

"Really?" Mom asked, a quiver in her voice.

"Yeah," I chuckled. I felt like I was only twenty seconds away or so. "She would beg me sometimes. Offer to swallow every drop, just so long as we didn't have real sex. So I'd stroke, and she'd finger herself watching me... just like you're doing, Mom." I opened my eyes a bit, for just a peek. Mom noticed, her brow curling, but her actions didn't cease. She continued to rub her clit, listening as I talked dirty to her. "Sarah always managed to cum before I did," I said, getting back to it.

"Wait, she swallowed?" Mom whispered.

"Yes."

"But I thought you were masturbating. Did she also... you know...?"

"Oh, yeah... well, sometimes she sucked my cock, but mostly she just loved for me to jerk off in her mouth."

"What? Really? And how old was this girl?"

I laughed again, still forcing myself to hold back the orgasm. "I dunno. Twenty-two, maybe? She was just a freaky prude, best way to describe her."

"I mean, was it like once or twice she did that?"

Mom's inquisitive nature, while fucking herself, watching me fuck myself, seemed so comical to me, I couldn't help but laugh a bit. It helped keep my incoming orgasm at bay, I was so close. "If you want to know the details, Mom, I think she just loved it. I'm guessing we did it a hundred times or more. We dated for almost two years, remember? Sarah loved swallowing my cum."

Mom blushed, looking at me, still working herself, but engaging me eye to eye. "That sounds so fucking hot," she cried out, knees trembling, reeling into her orgasm.

"Just like that," I mocked. "Always cumming before me."

Mom lurched forward, her face to the tip of my cock. "Finish off like you used to with Sarah. Please. I want you to!" Mom opened her mouth wide, and that was all the encouragement I needed. A thick rope of cum erupted out, landing across her cheek, eye, and all the way up past her ear. She opened even wider, as the second shot was a direct hit, filling her mouth with my seed. Mom groaned hard, climaxing a second time, I suspected, as I let another third, equally forceful rope of sperm onto her tongue. I pushed my cock deep into her mouth. She bore down on it, swallowing hard with every remaining pulse of jizz. She held that pose for some time, even after I finished. Sweat glistened on her skin.

Finally, Mom pulled off and broke the awkward silence. "Well, uh, I guess that was kind of taking things a bit too far."

I sighed, nodding. "Maybe. But... uh... I really needed it."

Mom giggled. "Yeah, me, too. So, we'll never speak of this again, right?"

"You have some cum on your brow," I pointed. Mom wiped it off, unconsciously licking it off her fingers, while insisting I keep our act a secret. "No worries, Mom. I won't tell a soul."

About halfway back, Mom elbowed me. "Why is that thing still hard?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. I'm trying. Just... let's go lay down, and I think once I settle, it'll be fine." I was fairly confident things wouldn't be fine... but they would be fun.

12