Graduation Weekend 01

Story Info
It was a graduation weekend on the coast at the resort.
6.4k words
4.22
4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Graduation Weekend 01

First of all, let me clearly state that this story is not about my graduation weekend. Hi, I'm Teddy and I had my turn at the wheel a few years ago, so this story is about my younger sister's graduation weekend and not just any graduation weekend. This was Mindi's graduation from her Nursing program down at CC, along with a few of her friends and how we all had to travel across state to the coast to attend and support her winter graduation ceremony.

Which brings me to make something else perfectly clear. This story is not about my mom (Attorney Luci Linder), but without her influence and pulling power, well, the weekend would have been very different for a couple of people. Anyways, even though she embarrasses me like any other mom, I'll give her all her props for her organizing skills to make the weekend fun for all.

And you all know her anyways from her TV commercials and her Billboards, so, yay mom, right?

Anyways, mom made arrangements for two other families to stay at the same resort as a way of friendly bonding and because my momma doesn't just stay at any old hotel chain, we were staying at the big resort hotel just off of the coastline where they had accommodations for all from families to singles and everything in between. Fun for all and nicely split between the East Wing and the West Wing,

Oh, and yeah, LOL, I tagged along for the free ride at over the weekend the newest water park resort in the state, so.

"Well, I guess I don't know what to say about all of this, Teddy, but your mom the attorney sure knows how to pick a hotel to attend a winter graduation ceremony, am I right, Teddy?"

"OMG, Mrs. Grimes [quick friendly hug], there you are! And trust me, my mom has always been about the higher end resort hotels as her "go to" relaxation hot spots, so she knows what she's doing. So, Mrs. Grimes, all you have to do is to kick back and relax, spend some time by the pool, attend the graduation ceremony tomorrow and kick back some more, so."

"Well, we'll see about all that kicking back, Teddy, but here we are, so I'll be sure to make the best of it. But listen, Teddy, I mean."

"Mrs. Grimes, I absolutely assure you that your daughter Kaylee and my sister Mindi will have a "Teddy" free graduation weekend. I'm 22 now, you know. And with my mom's connections here at the water park resort, the girls have their own room and their freedom and...."

"Stop, Teddy! That's not exactly helping, but I suppose they are both young women now and they are both graduating from the Nursing program, so, I mean, let's not talk about that stuff, alright Teddy?"

Hey, mum's the word, right? Also, isn't a mum a flower or something? Or like an English mom?

"No problem, Mrs. Grimes, so which way were you just going then? Also, smile."

{Snap, whoop, snap, whoop]

Well, I decided to be the unofficial photographer for the weekend, so. I mean, I wanted something to do, right?

"Oh, I walked two doors down to the boutique and picked up a new swim suit and a pool robe, just in case I find the nerve to visit the water area. Also, nerve is the same as three shots from the mini bar, so."

"Well, Mrs. Grimes, we are at a resort that has a wet area to the east and a more adult setting to the west and the ceremony isn't until tomorrow afternoon, so when in Rome, right? Besides, I'm pretty sure that the resort is serving a 4pm dinner service poolside, so."

"Smartass! But I was going to slip up to my room and then try on my new swimming suit, just to make sure my eyes weren't too big in the boutique mirror. However, and I'm just guessing here, I mean, I won't need to worry about you judging me today, right? I mean, with your mom here and all, right Teddy? I don't suspect that you will be around much, right Teddy?"

I mean, it's not that I'm all that embarrassed with my mom and all and she has taken pretty good care of my butt all of these years, but yeah, no, I wouldn't be hanging out in the wet area if mom was there, so.

"Oh, I mean, you have me there, Mrs. Grimes, but this place is huge and I'll figure things out, so, shall I escort you up the elevator to your floor then, Mrs. Grimes, hm-mmm?"

[Ding]

I mean, I don't even know what happened. I mean, one second, Mrs. Grimes and I were talking just outside of the elevator doors and then the elevator "dinged" and then the doors slid open and then I walked right into the elevator with Mrs. Grimes and asked her what floor she was staying on.

"Oh, I mean, the 8th floor, Teddy, so."

What I knew next was that the elevator had bright lighting, so I whipped out my phone and asked her to pose against the rear of the elevator and to extend and bend one of her legs a little to make it an official minor holiday get-away event. I mean, I kind of just made that up on the fly, but damn, Mrs. Grimes did it! I mean, I should have asked for more, like a dip of her dress off of her shoulder or something, but I took what she gave me and whipped off a couple of elevator photos.

[Snap, whoop, snap, whoop, snap]

"Alright, Teddy, that's enough with the photographs for now. I mean, show them to me for sure, but that's enough for now, so."

Well, I mean, with modern phones, there is no saying "no" to that, right? Everything is right there and in real time, so.

"Hmmm, well, alright, I guess I'm on somewhat of a holiday, so alright, but keep those photos private, young man. Also, huh, I mean, do I still have it the sensual legs department then or is it just the lighting in this elevator then Teddy?"

"Oh, you still have it, Mrs. Grimes, so how about a couple more photos, but with just a hint of panties peeking then, alright? Just lift your dress just a tad then, like at a slight angle."

"Ah, as you just said, ah, yeah, no, Teddy!"

I mean, I'm just barely 22, so pouting still works, right? Ah, yeah, no.

[Ding]

"Be quick, mister!"

Oh, oh, now that was a sight to see then. Mrs. Grimes had ever so slightly lifted her dress just enough to expose that she actually had panties on. Black undies too. Well, I could see just a hint of a small black triangle, so.

[Snap, whoop, whoop, snap, snap, whoop]

I mean, just a moment ago, I was embarrassed for asking such a thing and then being denied and then I was basically on cloud nine as I gazed at a small black triangle, right? And given my somewhat sheltered life, I mean, that was a pretty big deal for me.

[Snap, whoop, whoop, snap, snap, whoop]

I mean, I should have noticed that the elevator doors had closed and that the elevator was moving down towards the lobby, but my mind was engulfed with the amazing little black triangle that was working itself more and more into view, so.

But one thing my sheltered life had taught me was that when the moment gets hot, there are very many ways to keep the fire going, so I stopped with the photography and started in with the arm wrapping all around Mrs. Grimes like I knew what I was doing. LOL, and who knew, right? I never did it before, but my instincts took over and I found myself reaching under her dress and doing my best to wiggle her sexy black undies over her wide hips and then down her perfectly sized and smooth thighs and for whatever reason, my body followed the downward removal action until I found myself with her undies in my hands at her ankles. And apparently, it's a natural reaction for a woman who is also caught up in the elevator moment to lift each ankle until her sexy little black undies were free in my hands.

"At least kiss me then, Teddy."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip smack, grope, poke, grope, kiss, smooch, smack]

"Well, I mean, I guess it goes without saying that this is all private too then, right Teddy?"

Oh, it would all be in private, for sure! LOL, unless the elevator doors were to fling open back down on the lobby floor, right?

[Ding]

[A couple steps in and backs up just as quickly]

"Oh, sorry, excuse us, we can wait for you guys to exit the elevator before we enter, so."

"Oh no, it's our mistake. We missed our floor while I was trying to tie up her shoes, so we need to go back up anyways, so come on into the elevator and ah, which floor then?"

"Oh, I mean, the 6th floor, please, so."

Oh, is right! I mean, I could see the math equations running through the woman's head and the only obvious answer was that there was a difference of at least 25 between us, not that I cared. I mean, I had a pair of warm undies in my back pocket, so.

Well, the woman, who stood right in front of me, was giving me an idea. A bad idea, but an idea just the same. I could clearly see her bra snap through the back of her blouse and I studied it for a moment as if I was going to reach up and try to unsnap it as she exited the elevator. I mean, I didn't of course, but it ran through my mind, like a stick and move, unsnap move, right? LOL, ah, yeah, no.

[Ding]

"There we go, folks, 6th floor, so enjoy your evening and maybe we'll all see each other at dinner tonight then."

Well, Mr. Grumpy didn't care for any of that, but Mrs. Bubble Butt didn't mind me poking her bra snap as she exited the elevator, so. I mean, I was just being helpful as she exited the elevator, right?

[Ding]

"Now what, Teddy? This fricking elevator ride has been the most sex I've had in years, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip smack, grope, finger poking, finger poking, squeeze]

"Whew, so you're just a mother fucker then, Teddy? And a good kisser, so?"

"Well, Mrs. Grimes, your skimpy undies are in my back pocket, our lips have met and now your thighs are not only desirable and smooth, they are a little damp, so call me what you will."

"Well, Teddy, I mean."

"I mean, Mrs. Grimes, I hope your new swim suit requires a sexy little trim job then."

"Well, Teddy, I mean, we're in the 8th floor hallway now and all, so."

"Oh, I mean, Mrs. Grimes, I think things get quiet after 10pm near the restroom hallway just behind the workout area, so."

[Ding]

"I mean, whew, Teddy, oops, I certainly didn't mean to touch you there and all, but I mean whew, OMG, Harold, Harold honey, you finally made it then!"

Hah, so her hubby finally arrived! And with several pieces of luggage in tow!

"[Grumble] fricking traffic [rumble] damn orange barrels [grumble], oh hey, Helen, yeah, I finally bleep, bleep made it. Oh hey, Teddy, are you and your family staying on this floor too?"

"Oh, no, Mr. Grimes, I'm on the 7th floor just below us, but I wanted to see your lovely wife safely to her room, so."

"Good, the world needs more outstanding young men like you, Teddy, so."

Yeah, I left those two to figure out things, but I had my opportunity to throw out my quick shaving and hallway rendezvous ideas, so I headed back down the elevator. LOL, straight down to the 6th floor just in case Mrs. Bubble Butt was wandering the hallway looking for the ice machine.

[Ding]

LOL, and I call her Mrs. Bubble Butt for a good reason. Her silhouette hanging out from the doors of the ice machine was unmistakable.

"Here, let me help you with that. See? You have to jab things a little with the plastic shovel to help break up the clumps of ice, so [stab, stab, stab]. [Glance down, jab, stab, rub, jab]."

"Well, obviously you have an age group thing for your women then, young man, so."

"Or I just like women, especially women who are not afraid to spend a weekend at a water resort such as this place, so. Teddy, by the way."

"Glenda, and by the way, Teddy, this is just our second meeting in the last 20 minutes and I don't mind saying that you've had a boner every single time that I have seen you, so?"

"Oh, I mean, I like what I see, Glenda, so."

"Oh, I mean, Teddy, you can't just fuck me here behind the ice machine, so."

"But Glenda, can you suck me off right behind the ice machine then?"

"Duh! I mean, obviously, that other old biddy couldn't take care of you, so."

I mean, I really wanted to back up into her wonderful silhouette of an ass, but the evening was young and just getting started, so.

[Slurp, ow, hmm, gulp, slurp, oof, oof, mm, mm, slurp, ug, ug, gulp, slap, clap, fap, fap, oof]

"Ahh, that's wonderful, Glenda, this is how all resorts should operate then, ahh, ooh."

[Slurp, slurp, ow, ow, hmm, fap, fap, fap, gulp, slurp, oof, oof, mm, mm, slurp, ug, ug, slap, clap, oof]

"Swallow baby, swallow so your grumpy old lousy hubby doesn't know what we just did, Glenda, ahh."

[Gulp, swallow, gulp, swallow, gulp, swallow]

"Oh, I swallowed you alright, Junior, but only because I don't want to share your taste with my faggot hubby, so, am I your 6th Floor Girlfriend now, Teddy?"

"[Mwah] My one and only, Glenda, but I need to run [lip smack]."

[Hotel room door creaks open]

"GLENDA? What's taking so long with just a bucket of ice then?"

"Oh, relax Harold, the nice guy from our elevator ride helped me bust up the ice chunks and then he cleared out a few of my cobwebs, so [final gulp]."

"Oh, well, the world needs more helpful young men like you then, young man."

[Ding]

Oh, and then all of a sudden, elevator rides are lonely!

[Ding]

And then the elevator stops at the 4th floor."

"Oh, you startled me, young man, so we're going down then, right?"

Well, there must be a rule written somewhere that says if the 30 something hot young mom is going to stand directly in front of the button panel, then a reach around is totally acceptable, so.

"Well then, I suppose no one has pushed those two buttons since I stopped breast feeding then, so what is the elevator plan here, champ?"

"Hi, I'm Teddy and I can't live without having your bra as my elevator ride prize, so?"

"Oh, um, Cindi and I just said that I breast fed my two children, so things aren't as perky as they used to be, so???? Also, aren't the doors going to open pretty soon then?"

Yeah, no, a rookie has no business trying to remove a bra in a slowly moving elevator, so. LOL, but an expert could!

[Unsnap, slip, slip, pull, pull, shuffle, rustle, poof]

"Well, good luck trying to fill these cups up, Teddy. Here."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip smack, grope, ummah, mwah, squeeze]

"I'm doing you up against a wall this weekend, Cindi!"

"Oh, well [mwah], we'll just see about that then, Teddy, although this almost qualifies as doing me standing up [mwah]. But listen, I have two little ones with me this weekend and the kiddie pool day care services only operate until 8pm, so."

[Ding, lobby floor]

"OMG, there you are Bro! Listen, mom has been attracting a little attention from what I assume to be a few single dad's here at the resort, so be cool about that, alright Teddy?"

"OMG, Mindi, I'm happy than mom might find a little fun and happiness in life, so let's just circle back around to what you two, oops, I mean, what's Kaylee going to be wearing under her graduation gown tomorrow afternoon then?"

"Well, the university made a few things clear about that, so we will both be wearing dresses under our gowns, but I might let it slip out that under the appropriate dresses there might be a little inappropriate ooh la, la, so."

"I mean, like maybe a garter belt ooh la, la then?"

"Just watch it around mom, pervert (but yes, like black and shiny blue, so). Also, help me keep mom off of the 3rd floor tonight, alright bro?"

[Ding]

"OMG, just the children that I was looking for."

"Mom!"

"Mom!"

"Sorry, ah, listen young adults who I raised basically solo, well listen, I'm just giving a fair warning that some woman who occasionally goes by momma, just might have a dinner date tonight, but I'll try to keep things in the west wing, so?????"

"That's cool, mom. And a point award for wearing a pool robe, mom."

"Well, Kaylee and I are going out with our classmates tonight anyways, so."

[Ding, lobby floor still]

"Luci! OMG, it's good to see you! And who are these strange young adults you're talking to then, LOL?"

"LOL, come on, Helen, we have just enough time to dip our toes in the hot tub before we need to dress for dinner. By the way, nice bathing suit, sexy momma!"

"Oh, this old thing? Let's go and by the way, hey, Teddy."

"Hey older generator ladies who I don't know, don't forget, the 4pm dinner special poolside and all, so."

[Ding, going up]

"Please, ladies first."

"LOL, forgive me for over hearing and all, but one of those ladies must be your mom and I'd guess the other is your aunt, right? I mean, mom's can be so embarrassing, right young man, LOL?"

"Well, you're half right about those two anyways, so which floor then? And forgive me if I ask you that question a second time because I'm getting a little woozy from riding the elevator up and down and up and down and whew, which floor then, ah?"

"Oh, Amanda, Amanda Chambers, ah, the 7th floor please. So????"

"Teddy, woozy Teddy, so are you here all weekend then, Mrs. Chambers? And it's nice that we're both staying on the same floor then, so."

"Oh, I mean, the weekend is looking better already then, Teddy. Anyways, I'm married, so."

"Oh, I mean, I can sleep diagonal in my bed if I want to, so just where is the loving hubby right now then, Mrs. Chambers?"

"Well, we've been married for a while now, so."

"Oh, so he's down the strip at the strip club then?"

"Hah! You'll learn someday, Teddy. Besides, a different set of boobs doesn't hurt from time to time, so."

"I mean, does it really help then, Mrs. Chambers?"

"Oh, hell no, the guy is limp and has been for years, but I have to keep the happy face on, right Teddy?"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip smack, grope, squeeze, smooch, squeeze]

"Well, I mean, whew, I mean, when did elevator rides become so appealing then, Teddy?"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip smack, grope, squeeze, smooch, squeeze]

"Oh, I mean, wow, I'm getting a little woozy now, so."

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip smack, grope, squeeze, smooch, squeeze]

[Ding, 7th floor]

"OMFG, I mean, talk about saved by the bell, right stud, I mean, Teddy. Whew!"

"Were you going to keep me from sleeping diagonal in my bed tonight, Mrs. Chambers?"

"Were you going to just keep finger banging me in the floor hallway then, Teddy?"

[Squish, squish, squish]

"Were you going to knock on my room door 517 about 11pm wearing a trench coat and very little else then, Mrs. Chambers?"

"I mean, were you just going to take me now while we're alone then? I mean, this is all happening a little fast and I'm not sure what 11pm holds in store for me, so???"

Well, one request deserved a counter request and who knew, LOL, she agreed to my little fantasy, LOL, for at least one time. I mean, I seen a sequenced meme once where the neighbor lady was being taken by the neighbor boy while she bent over and had her head just in the door as if she was keeping a look out for her hubby coming home early from work or something.

"This is insane, Teddy!"

[Oomph, oomph, oof, oof, slap, clap, slap, thump, grind, push, hump, pump, slam, slam, oomph]

"Insanely tight and sweet, Mrs. Chambers!"

[Oomph, oomph, oof, oof, slap, clap, slap, thump, grind, push, hump, pump, slam, slam, oomph]

"Yeah, but what if someone actually pops out into the hallway then? How am I suppose to explain why just my head is sticking out of the door then, Teddy?"

"Push back and don't worry about anyone else, Mrs. Chambers!"

[Oomph, oomph, oof, oof, slap, clap, slap, thump, grind, push, hump, pump, slam, slam, oomph]

"Fine, but at least pull out and wreck my thighs then, I mean, I'm married so you can't release inside of me, so???"

[Plop, ooh, ahh, ahh, whoa, squirt, stream, squirt, stream, ooh, that's drizzle baby]

"Ahh, that's the stuff then, Mrs. Chambers!"

"Well [mwah], I mean, I needed a hard one, so, I mean, OMG that was freaky young man! Also, LOL, tip the housekeeper today. Also, also, the housekeeper is waiting to clean your room. Um, also, also, also, the housekeeper fingered my mouth while you were ramming me so far though the door, so."

12