Graduation Weekend 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Clothing shuffle, clothing ruffling, swoosh]

"Ahh, Mr. Linder is a naughty hotel guest then, so?"

"I mean, there was a fire alarm and then we got stuck in the door trying to escape and then the fire burned our clothes off and then."

"Hush, naughty boy and I'm only doing this to taste her pussy. Your weakening cock just gets a free ride. Also, I work for tips, so."

I mean, what guy ever said "no" to a woman dropping down to her knees, right? Even if her goal was to taste Mrs. Chambers' pussy from my still firm cock! I mean, hah, weakening my ass! Well, I mean, we can go with expended or on its way to limp, but weakening? Hah, no!

"Wow, that's the time I ever put a super soft cock in my mouth and huh, that wasn't so bad. I mean, they're extra cute when they shrink up so much, right Doorway Doggie Guest?"

"Well, the A/C is on full, so."

"Never mind all that, Doorway Doggie Master, fetch me her used undies and I'll let you do me in the butt tomorrow, so?"

"You mean like these undies right here that she was in too much of a hush to remember then?"

[Snatch! Grab! Sniff! Ahh, stuff in apron]

"Well [mwah], you're clearly in no shape to take me now, so [mwah] I'll be around tomorrow then, Doorway Doggie Master."

"Oh, Teddy, so."

"Oh, we're going the name exchange route then, so I'm Maria."

"Well, I'm just not used to back-to-back sex, that's all, Maria."

"LOL, it's fine, Doorway Doggie Master and there's nothing wrong with you downstairs, it's just that I prefer to munch on a woman over sucking a man, so."

"Yeah, but Maria, I mean, I'm the Doorway Doggie Master, right?"

"LOL, yes you are, you little freak and the proof was in my new lover's face as you pounded her from behind like that. Now get dressed and split so I can finish my rounds on this floor."

Well, I mean, Maria kind of gave me a sponge bath, so I skipped the shower and threw on some new shorts and headed out of my hotel room so Maria could rummage through my stuff, I mean, straighten up my hotel room, so.

[Ding, 7th floor entry]

LOL, elevator music, right? I mean, how soothing is that?

[Ding, 4th floor stop]

"Hi, the lobby please, if you haven't pushed that button yet, sir."

"Going down, so are you here for the graduation ceremony tomorrow then, ma'am?"

"Oh, I am here for that. My Niece is finally graduating, so you????"

"Yes, my sister is graduating and I'm riding the elevator, apparently."

"LOL, well, at least there's the soothing music, right? Sandi, by the way."

"Hi Aunt Sandi, I'm Teddy and I've recently been called a machine, so."

"LOL, a machine, huh? Well, maybe I'll keep that in mind then. Also, were you just going to take my photo like that then?"

"Oh, I mean, I ride the elevator and record the events of the weekend, so."

[Snap, whoop, snap, whoop]

"I mean, are you sure you're getting my face in the photos then, Teddy?"

"Oh, I mean, yeah, that's why I'm holding the camera a little higher. So, if you're going to push your chest out like that, I mean, maybe a little twist to the side then, alright?"

[Snap, whoop, snap, whoop]

"Men! Is this OK then?"

"Perfect!"

[Snap, whoop, snap, whoop]

As before with Mrs. Grimes, LOL, she made me show her the photos and as before, there is just no saying "no" to that, so.

"Well, SOB, is my cleavage all that or is it the lighting in this elevator then? I mean, how is it that no one ever wanted to tit fuck me before then?"

"Well, like you said, Aunt Sandi, men! They can just be so stupid sometimes. So, I mean, maybe we'll see each around the hotel later then, right?"

"I mean, yeah, maybe we will see each other around later tonight, Teddy, so."

[Ding, lobby]

"Oh, aren't you getting out of the elevator then, Teddy?"

"Oh, I mean, not now, Aunt Sandi, I mean, there is a small atrium on the 3rd floor that I wanted to check out, so."

[Ding, going up, with the same riders]

"Well, I'm married Teddy, but there's no harm in me checking out the hotel while the hubby is napping, so."

[Ding, 3rd floor]

"Huh, well, this little area is quaint then, so? Also, if you're going to lay me down on that sitting bench to fuck my tits, well, I may not know how to engage back, so?"

Well, that didn't happen. I mean, the bench was pretty small and I wasn't sure how to go about things either and we both thought that she should leave her bra on and neither of us knew what to do, so it was pretty much a failure.

"Alright, Tiger, I think I see the problem here. First, [swoosh, whip] my bra has to go and then, I don't know, aim for my lips and thrust baby and I'll hold my boobs around you, so."

Oh, I mean, duh, that worked much better when she directed traffic with her hands, so.

[Plop, kiss, thrust, plop, kiss, thrust, plop, kiss, thrust, plop, kiss, thrust]

"Oh, grunting then, huh? I'll take you in my mouth, Teddy, so just push forward and blow, baby."

[Push, thrust, push, gag, oof, gag, ug, ow, ooh, gag, gulp, slurp, gag, gag, gag]

"Oh, that's hot, Aunt Sandi!"

[Oof, oof, oof, woo, woo, gurgle, gurgle, ag, ag, ag, oof, ow, ow, ow, ow, ag, ag, oh]

[Uh-hah, uh-hah, uh-hah!]

[Whoa, squirt, gulp, squirt, gulp, stream, gulp, squirt, gulp, ooze, gulp, ooze, gulp, drizzle, gulp]

"Well [gulp], I guess I can check that one off of my bucket list then, right Teddy?"

"Well, I know that wasn't all that good, but you know, you and I should check out your bucket list later then, Aunt Sandi."

"I mean, I'll be sure to carry a sharp pencil with me for the rest of the weekend then, Teddy. Also, were you planning on keeping my bra then?"

"I mean, I have to have it as my 3rd floor Atrium prize, so."

"I mean, that's fine, stud, but I need to get a move on, Teddy, so."

"Well, I'll see you back down to the lobby and all, but is there any chance that your bucket list has an entry for having someone squirt into the front of your undies while we're both basically dressed and all, Aunt Sandi?"

"Oh, I mean, no, but I'll be sure to add that as a write in then, Teddy. Although, that sounds like another thing that I may not know how to engage with, so where does all this freaky sex stuff come from anyways then?"

Duh, memes! I mean, memes represent everything that's not really feasible, right? Alluring for sure, but not really feasible, so duh, memes!

[Ding, lobby floor]

"I mean, I really don't know what to say, Teddy other than that was a unique 25 minutes, so."

"Just say that you'll keep an eye out for me later, Aunt Sandi and enjoy your evening."

Well, it had only been a couple of hours, but I seemed to have crammed in more sex in those few hours than I had for rest of my life, LOL, I think.

"Take the stairs Henry!"

"But Belinda honey, I mean."

"The stairs with you and your wandering eyes, Henry. Young man, push literally any button please and get this elevator on the move, pronto!"

Oh, a fighting couple, LOL, just my type!

"Well, I kind of need a floor number ma'am, not that I'm trying to be rude or anything, so?"

"Well, my asshole hubby and I are staying on the 4th floor, so any floor other than the 4th floor, please. Also, well, well, well, now didn't I pick a bad weekend to be married and all, so?"

"I mean, I have a two-room suite on the 7th floor, so????"

"Well, I'd love to tell you that both of your suite rooms are about to smell like sex, but I've never been much of one to cheat, so?"

"Oh, I mean, I know and understand the rules for like two hours now, so I mean, I will be gagging you then, right ah??????"

"Well, duh! Sorry, Belinda, Belinda Burton, so?????"

"Teddy, Woozy Teddy today, but Teddy at your service, so."

I mean, hey, I was still all woozy from riding the elevator up and down all evening, so I wasn't thinking straight, but most I was thinking that Maria the housemaid had to be gone by then, right?

"So, welcome to my weekend home, Mrs. Burton, so can I get you anything from the mini bar then?"

"Oh, I'll have two fingers of vodka and eight fingers of cock, so? Also, can I just get totally naked then, Teddy?"

Ah, yeah, no, LOL, said no man ever!

[Clothes shuffling, peeling, slipping off]

"Oops, Mrs. Burton!"

"What Teddy, you don't want me naked in your hotel room then?"

"No, I mean yes, I mean, I've never had pantyhose before, so."

"Oh, so, you, poor boy then. Anyways, step forward and gag me, Teddy! Choke me with your fat hard manhood and call out your girlfriend's name when you wreck my mouth with your real man stuff!"

[Gag, gag, choke, slurp, whoa, gulp, geez, ug, ow, slurp, ug, ug, ug, woo, ug, ugh, ugh, ooh, ow, oof, oof]

"Ram my throat, Teddy!"

[Gag, oof, gag, ug, ow, ooh, gag, gulp, slurp, gag, gag, gag, oh snap, oh snap, oh snap]

"Well, I mean, remind me to not tempt you like that again then, Teddy [gulp]. Anyways, I shouldn't leave Henry alone for too long, so how many minutes to you need to recover then, Teddy?"

[Rip, rip, rip]

"Oh, I mean, I thought you might want a foot job while I was wearing my pantyhose, but I guess this works too! Anyways, I'm married, so on my hands and knees then, Teddy?"

Well, if you remember, I have been called the Doggie Master a few times, so.

[Ping, ping, ping]

"Oh, so the lousy hubby wants to apologize then, Mrs. Burton?"

"Well, yeah, but go ahead and slip it in while I text him back, alright Teddy?"

Hah! Married women and their logic, right? Not that I was complaining.

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, oof, oof, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"Oh, that's nice, Teddy, I mean, you're a real Doggie Master then."

[Clap, clap, slap, slap, clap, clap, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, oof, oof, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh]

"Blow baby, blow on my ass then."

[Slap, slap, bump, bump, grind, thrust, push, push, thump, bump, grind, oof, oof, off, oomph, oomph]

"Ooh, Teddy, you got me raw honey, blow baby, blow, give me your nut, Teddy."

[Slap, slap, bump, bump, grind, thrust, push, push, thump, bump, grind, oof, oof, off, oomph, oomph]

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, do me Teddy, do me dirty."

[Slap, slap, bump, bump, grind, thrust, push, push, thump, bump, grind, oof, oof, off, oomph, oomph]

"Ag, ag, ooh, ooh, ahh, ahh, oh, oh my, Mrs. Burton, I mean, I stayed inside, Mrs. Burton."

"Oh, I know that, young man, but that just confirms me as your side piece then, Teddy, so."

[Ping, ping, ping]

"Alright baby [mwah], ah, I guess I'll just leave these ripped up pantyhose behind then, so [mwah], see you around tonight then, Teddy. Also, [he, he, mwah] I need a towel first."

Yeah, that's right folks, women need a towel after 4 minutes with me! But I was still a gentleman, so I escorted Mrs. Burton to her floor via the magical elevator.

"Damn, you're hard again, Teddy? I mean, [mwah], maybe we have a moment before the elevator doors open, right?"

[Ding, 4th floor]

"Oh, I mean, oh, excuse me Miss while I just slip past you and out of the elevator, I mean, thanks for the escort, Teddy, so?"

"No problem, Mrs. Burton, I'll keep any eye for you later tonight after dinner then, so."

Huh then? One out, only to be replaced by another.

"Lobby, please."

"Oh, sure Miss, um, the lobby button is green, so?"

"So, so what, young man? If the lobby button is green, then push the green button, so???"

"Well, I just wondering if your undies were green like the lobby button, so?"

"Well, I never! I mean, yes, they are, but that's just a coincidence, so stop trying to push my buttons and push the damn lobby button then!"

"Solid green or striped?"

"Oh, they are pervert striped with white, pervert, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, ow, mwah, oof, oomph]

"Well, I never again then!"

[Mwah, ummah, mwah, smooch, lip smack, lip lock, mwah, ah, rub, rub, mwah, rub, rub]

"I mean, I'm Tracey, Tracey Tennison, so."

[Ding, 3rd floor]

"There's a little Atrium at the end of the hallway with a little bench, ah, Tracey."

"So, pervert, so what then?"

"I mean, I think it would be nice if you wrapped your undies around my cock and let me use them like a condom while I do you in front of the Atrium windows, so?"

"What? What kind of perverted stuff is that then, ah???"

"Teddy, your perverted boyfriend, Teddy, so?"

"Well, at least take me in the floor restroom, Teddy. I mean, I'm not into doing it in front of Atrium windows, so."

Well, it was her idea, so.

"OMG, OMG, OMG, Teddy, do me like how insane this is, Teddy."

[Slap, clap, blab, slap, oomph, oomph, oomph, hump, grind, grind, hump, push, hump, grind]

"Snap, have my undies slipped off of you, Teddy?"

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, oof, oof, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

Yeah, that was never going to work. LOL, they slipped off like after my third thrust, so.

"Oh, I mean, usually my load is bigger, Mrs. Tennison, but my diet lately, right?"

"Whew, I mean, good sex doesn't need a big messy load, so. Also, wow, in the Ladies room! That's a first for me."

Oh, was I running out of pockets to keep all of the undies and bras that I had been accumulating all evening? LOL, nope, LOL, I unloaded every time I swung by my room!

"I mean, as a pervert and all, I mean, those undies that you just stuffed into your back pocket have both of our juices on them, so?"

"Come on, Mrs. Tennison, let's get you down to the lobby and worry a little less about what I might do later with your undies, alright?"

[Ding, 3rd floor opening]

"No, no, Teddy, it's alright, it's just that I have lived a pretty straight sex life and all, I mean, I mean, maybe you'll need a replacement pair tomorrow then or something, right?"

[Ding, lobby]

"LOL, we'll see, Mrs. Tennison, anyways, as promised, you're safely in the lobby, so."

"But Teddy, I mean, if you catch me peck kissing a man and all, so?"

Hubby's, right? LOL, they are everywhere!

"Oops, hold the elevator, please! Whew, I thought you might leave without me, young man, so, I mean, let me just brush against you and slip right in here and ahh, there, I'm ready to go then."

"Oh, I'd hold the elevator doors like forever for someone like you, ma'am, so which floor then?"

"Oh, I mean, the 8th floor, please, but we should really wait a moment longer for my lousy husband to catch up then."

[Ding, swoosh]

"Oops, sorry, but these elevators have a mind of their own, so the 8th floor you say then, right,???"

"Gwen, Gwen Gardner and you are????"

"Teddy, Elevator Operator Teddy, so????"

"Well, then operate the elevator then, Teddy!"

I mean, I was bush wacked after the past few hours, but I gave her my all and holy smokes! I mean, when Mrs. Gardner unbuttoned her shirt, I mean, they just kept flowing out! Like I thought boobs of that size were just a flowing out myth!

"Hmmm, maybe you need a nap then, Teddy. And stop staring! Boobs just grow after a certain age!"

Oh, I needed a nap alright and to see her in the adult swimming pool later!

End Graduation Weekend 01

12