All Comments on 'Graham Parker's Mother'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years ago
Well up

to your usual standards GA. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Graham Parker was a famous musician

He was one of the early pioneers of the muscial sub-genre commonly referred to as California Country, which begat the Eagles, among others. Great for smoking weed and having fabulous sex to. He died in the early 70s, way too early of typical musicians substance abuse.... Great story by the way...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Graham...

You're thinking of Graham Parsons, the California country musician who died in the 70s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another musician...

Though there is a musician called Graham Parker in the UK who has been around since the seventies. Have a couple of his albms and saw him live a while ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Parsons

No, that was *Gram* Parsons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gets a 5*

On the pictures alone!! Anyone's mother should look (and act) so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More

More, lots more please. I think you have a great character here and it would be great to follow her through lots of adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Please

Write a sequel to this story please quick telling us of Patrick fucking Mrs Parker and both shooting their loads. Plenty of pictures!!

Thanks

Jim

7tony27tony2about 11 years ago

mom should have been prettier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

it's a real fucking shame we didn't get a better shot of the model's pussy to go with those god damn miracle tits of hers. i'd let the sexy bitch sit on my face.

boraddaboraddaabout 11 years ago
VERY NICE

A decent story, would have loved to have had Melody as my step mother.

Lovely photos, seeing her strip as the story moves on.

Would love to get between her tits and between her cunt.

A follow up story would be much appreciated.

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowabout 11 years ago
No disputing...

One critic said "mom should have been prettier."

I thought this woman was very pretty, and very sexy. I felt the photos added a lot to this story, in fact, and made it much more erotic and appealing.

In the words of Cicero, "De gustibus non disputandem" which means "there's no disputing taste." Or put more simply, " Whatcha like is whatcha like."

And I liked what I saw.

BigBalls6969BigBalls6969over 10 years ago

That is one extremly beautiful woman! Nice boobs, hell of a body, one I won't mind having in my bed. Love these pics. Hope to see more.

spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
Melody #2!

My wish came true! More Melody pictures to "Wank Off"to! This story is very good; but that beautiful body with those incredible tits of Melody's make it exceptional! Thank You Very Much! More Melody Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
without question, one of the most beautiful women I have seen. I LOVE mature elegant women!

Your story is exquisite and exciting throughout. Please write more! The story is so much more fun, especially with beautiful mature women, to read and dream about.

Thanks for encouraging me to again find a beautiful woman who is mature, elegant, and beautiful inside and out....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beautiful woman

Great story awesome pics

DewiNaturalDewiNaturalover 8 years ago
well written and exciting story

A delay Melody is a vision of loveliness. I expect she knows how to play a tune on a guy's instrument and I'd like to see more of her exciting body and alluring face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Who is this model?

You mentioned that she has a website, I'd love to check it out and view a bit more of her. What's the website address?

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
re: who is this model.

you'll have to PM me or send an email.

PassionateCelinePassionateCelineabout 7 years ago
Graham Parker's Mother

Hoping you will add more chapters and more pictures of this amazing woman!!!!! The more I read the wetter I got!!!!!! I am adding you to my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice Read

Loved the story but should have had more chapters to disclose the sex between the two. The model for this story was so damn hot and so very pretty/sexy. Damn nice.

More please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Technically very good. No buts about it. Yes keep writing, I’ll know reading. Good job 👏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6098 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.