All Comments on 'Gramms'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsalmost 5 years ago
What about the cup size?

Liked the use of an older, yet incredibly ENDOWED character. The way Hannah mentioned the boob gene skipping her daughter and how she dwarfed her granddaughter's F-cups were subtle ways of showing how buxom she was while also characterizing her personality.

The sex scenes and seduction of Chet worked. They seemed "realistic" (as if it could happen in the real world) while dealing with such a fantastical character as Hannah.

When Hannah wasn't measured during Chet's measurement scene I thought maybe Hannah wasn't going to get measured. She did but like I said in the subject line: "what about the cup size"? If she's possibly three times as big as Sarah, then she could be around an R-cup. If she had the same band size as Sarah, she could be wearing a 36T. Of course, if she was more petite than Sarah, she could have an even bigger cup size.

Really hope we see Hannah again. Maybe, she has some similarly endowed friends. Since Hannah's mom had the boob gene, maybe we can have a prequel (sequel?) of Hannah and her mom who might be bigger than Gramms.

And Hannah trying on Sarah's smaller bra was another enjoyable scene that I wanted to mention.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 5 years ago
Gramms

Talk about a horny grandma. she needed his BIG cock slipped inside her cunt and be soaked by all the smen he erupted inside her.

A fascinating story and somehow grandma is going to get sarah interested in fucking her BF.

DDDDaveDDDDavealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry you got lost!

Remember the intros to almost all my stories starts "Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"! If you want realism read The New York Times. See how often you can wank off to THAT shit!

On the other hand, tits too big to be real and men who can perform for hours at a time with cocks longer than your forearm are right in my wheelhouse! Relax and enjoy!

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1almost 5 years ago
Love it

Got to love a good GILF story. Thank you for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So fuckin hot

Your story got my pussy soaking... I enjoyed reading it while teasing my slowly moistening twat mmmm

fightcancerfightcanceralmost 5 years ago
Great story!

Favorited. Thanks for this! Good stuff!

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 4 years ago

DDDDave...thank you for sharing your story. As someone who actually has an extreme endowment...and enjoys most busty women (even big boobs can not make up for a bad personality), it is always fun for both of us when I've met a really horny busty woman who was also a serious sex lover and size queen. Busty women have always told me they got visually excited finally seeing a cock wide enough to push their cleavage apart and far longer than their breast cleavage that my cocks head width & length covers their faces...women love the visual of seeing what they have never seen before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2194 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...