Gramms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

"I'm counting on it taking you a long time! The longer it takes you, the better, Chet. Now get to work!"

As we had been speaking she had squirmed out of her shorts and was kneeling at the edge of the bed. She wiggled her behind at me while licking her lips. Her back was arched to put her butt into just the right position to allow me to fuck her with out any difficulty. Which I did for the next forty-five minutes.

We didn't get the bed to the other side of the room but we got almost half way there! Hannah had at least a half dozen orgasms and I came three times! And Hannah cleaned me up each time! What a trouper! She would slide my dick into her mouth, down her throat and then she would bounce her mouth up and down my rock hard cock until I was ready to spurt all over her!

It was a great time!

After we cleaned up we were sitting in the living room chatting when Sarah showed back up. She had a couple of shopping bags in her arms from a local boutique.

"I'm so glad to see that you two are getting along," she remarked as she came thru the room.

"Oh, yes!" responded Hannah. "We have a couple of things in common that we enjoy." She winked at me while stroking her boobs without Sarah noticing.

Early that evening Hannah pulled me into her bedroom again.

"I want to see what you think of this," she started. "I borrowed one of Sarah's new bras. I want to try it on and see what you think, honey!"

I watched, enthralled, while she shimmied out of her blouse and bra. It was evident that her current bra was much larger than Sarah's. Much larger! I wasn't sure what the purpose of this exercise could be.

I should have known, of course. The purpose was to get me hard! And Hannah knew just how to do it, too!

She pulled Sarah's bra around her waist and connected the hook-and-eyes. She spun it around so that the cups were under her breasts. I couldn't see them. Hannah's immense boobs completely hid them!

She pulled the straps over her shoulders. This caused the bra to ride up under her tits. Working carefully she tried to tuck her tits into the over matched cups. It didn't work. But the cups did serve to lift her giant tits to greater prominence.

"See? These F-cups don't come close to fitting my tits!" She bragged! "And Sarah's so proud of them! She looks flat-chested next to me! I love my gigantic tits! I may have a few stretch marks but I have the biggest tits!"

"Now I want you to measure me! Grab that tape and wrap it around 'em! Here, I'll help!"

Together we stretched the tape around the largest part of her bust. As I brought the end around it came to the 56" mark! Hannah was stroking my hard-on thru my pants as I took note of the size and jotted it down on the pad she had given me.

"Wow! Almost five feet!" I announced. "That's freaking huge, Hannah! So big! So much bigger than Sarah!"

"Told ya so! Now start sucking my tits, honey! We have some time and I want to spend it under you while you worship my boobs and fuck my hot little cunt! Get to it!"

We went at it for about forty-five minutes. She had four orgasms while I plunged myself into her time and again. We tried doggie style but she preferred to ride me while I nursed on her over-sized boobs and played with her nipples. I managed to hold off on cumming until the end. But I blew the biggest load I've ever seen across her face and tits.

"God, that was the greatest," I gasped as she snuggled up to me.

"You should understand," she told me, "I'm not after a relationship. I don't want to be your girlfriend. I just want sex! I enjoy sex! I like pleasing men and I love to be pleased by men! I want to have my tits played with and fondled. I want to have my hot greedy cunt fucked as much and as often as I can! I'm a GILF and fucking is what I'm after. You don't need to woo me or tell me that you love me! Just tell me that you're horny and that you want to play with my huge tits and fuck me and I'm all yours!

"You come and visit me anytime you like. You are always welcome here, Chet!"

She reached for my now erect dick and pulled it to her. I was okay with it! Sarah wasn't making any use of what I had to offer. Her Gramms more than made up the difference!

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers
12