All Comments on 'Grammy's Boy Ch. 04'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Read.

One has to have some years on there life to enjoy this story .....N E.. Best wishes.......5

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Anon Comment

I agree, too many think that life and sex ends between 50 and 60. It can if you let it, but the older among us realize there are many ways to enjoy sex, if only we have the imagination to do it. The human spirit or it would better be called the soul, if it weren't for the politically correct among us, is ageless. To prove my point, consider for a moment, does the thing inside you, that makes you you, seem any older now than it did when you were twenty two? I'm not talking about the body--we surely know and feel its age. I use this as an example when trying to explain to my Grandsons, when I'm teaching them to play baseball. I know what to do to properly field a hot grounder, I know how to do it, but I just can't make my body demonstrate, so I must find ways around my body's limitations to get the idea across to them. The same is true of sex, we can find ways around our limitations, and take my word for it, a climax feels just as good now as it ever did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
right

Carolinadreamer is right. I'm heading for sixty now and with heart trouble sex is more difficult and I have to get inventive now. But, contrary to popular opinion, the desire is still there. I've found most women my age feel the same, once they get past the notion that all men only want eighteen year old girls. When I was 18 I wanted my great grandmother. Grandma too. To me they were still hot, and mom was like a playboy bunnie. Mom just 'left' me, as we both knew she would someday be first to go. Now, I have to make do with women closer to my age since the older I get, the more difficult it is to find unattached older women. Family love is the best there is. Great Gram and Gradma taught me how to keep momma happy. Never let your elders feel unwanted and really 'love on' your family, you'll never forget or regret it.

hejohejoover 9 years ago
Elder teaching younger

Sounds good to me!!!

LenaptLenaptover 9 years ago
5*****! Love Elderly Stories!

Thank you for another Great Series Stories dear The Carolina Dreams.

Thank you again for writting loving stories about Mature and Older Ladies Sex and Love. A few authors do that here at Lit.

And the Love and the Sex after the 50´s, 60´s or even 70´s are still very Good and Enjoyable!

I'm a 53yo Aunt in a very close relantionship with my own loving 75yo Aunt, and I can tell you All, that my loving 75yo Aunt still´s a Great Lover and the sex is Great too!

Thank you sooooo much for writting about those issues and to give us some loving wet wet moments of big "O" pleasures!

Aunt Helena

Portugal

Ps: How about a Lesbian Story with Grannies, Moms, Aunts, Moms-in-law, nices and daugters?

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
THE SAGA ENDS

I'M ABOUT AT A LOSE FOR WORDS AND I'M DUMBFOUNDED. THIS WAS A VERY BRILLIANT STORY. I COMMEND YOU. I HAVE TO TELL YOU, I HATE DEATH, STORIES OF DEATH BUT THIS FIT SO PERFECTLY, I'M STUNNED. I'VE SEEN SO MUCH DEATH IN THE MILITARY, MY 2ND CHILD A STILL BORN AND MY PARENTS BOTH GONE, I HATE DEATH IN STORIES BUT THIS ALL FIT SO PERFECTLY, AS I MENTIONED, IT WAS FUCKING BRILLIANT. IF I WERE STILL EDITING, I'D PAY YOU TO WRITE A NOVEL, lol IF I CAN GIVE YOU ONE POINTER? GET YOURSELF THE SOFTWARE DRAGON NATURALLY SPEAKING AND A GOOD MICROPHONE AND TRAIN THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR VOICE AND USE IT TO WRITE YOUR STORIES. I HAD MINE TRAINED TO 98% ACCURACY AND IT MADE MY JOB SO MUCH EASIER. YOU CAN TELL YOUR PRINTER TO PRINT A WORD, A SENTENCE OR A SINGLE PAGE WITHOUT MOVING ANYTHING BUT YOUR LIPS! GOOD LUCK.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 4 years ago
Great stuff

Wow just wow your story telling skills are too notch. This has to be in the top 3 of my favorite stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved all of this story a lot of love in this family and a lot of sex between loving family!!!!!!!!

chasbro507chasbro507over 1 year ago

From beginning to end this is a fantastic story

VikingsNoHorns793VikingsNoHorns793about 1 year ago

I can't really say anymore than what has already been said. I loved the story line, the different \characters and it was very well written and turned me on. I think consensual incest between adults(such as in this story)can be a very beautiful thing.One of the best experiences loved ones can share with each other-the double love, if you will. Now, I understand if a family is a child but when everyone is an adult I don't like when two or more family members have 'relations' behind the backs of their other family members. I understand there are many different scenarios and that it is still so taboo and many family members(depending the family) may find it disgusting if they knew there were members fornicating with one another. It's sad when a member of a family finally finds out after months or years that other members of the family fu@#ing, knowing he/she would have loved to have been involved. For example: A young man discovers his mother has been having sex with one son(his brother) and not the other for months , if not years. Shame on mommy! A good mother would spread the love equally if both sons are good to her. Anyway, great story!

chasbro507chasbro507about 1 year ago

Great from beginning to end! I must confess that Eva and Ricky are by far the best part, how she brought him out of his youthful shyness with experience and advice.

chasbro507chasbro507about 1 year ago

Also, when I stop making mistakes I might criticize errors, but since I never will I won’t criticize It’s the story that counts I’ll check out more from you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous