Gramps Enlightenment: Prequal

Story Info
Gwen and Patricia early story.
7.9k words
4.54
7.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of pure imagination but all characters are over the age of 18.

It is a very slow build for maybe not as much sexual content as many would like. If you are seeking instant gratification please do not read.

Sitting watching as all of the various activities take place and getting slightly agitated that all the men and women appear to be mingling together in the changing areas behind the doors, every time the doors opened Gwen could see through and noticed everyone mingling before entering the competition arena....... Gwen is not a happy lady.

Not wanting to actually set foot in the back area of the sports arena, where all the sweaty competitors are milling around after their performance and the 'Fresh' competitors are hopefully in a separate area as they prepare, Gwen sits slightly perturbed as this is the first event that Linda and Tina hadn't been able to attend (Linda and Tina make sure the girls are prepared and properly turned out to impress the judges... Whilst Gwen always obtained good seating and refreshments in the auditorium) But Patricia, Gwen's Daughter had assured her it would be fine, she knew her routine perfectly. Gwen had insisted Patricia put her leotard on before leaving home and was dressed daintily when they arrived but had a tracksuit in her hold-all to pull on after the competition and she could shower when she got home.... The leotard was bad enough but Gwen refused point blank to allow Patricia to shower and display more of her body when there wasn't anyone to chaperone her.

Patricia had performed well on the bars and the floor routine but was now facing her 'Nemesis' piece of equipment, the Balance Beam. Sitting in a corner going through the routine in her head she is surprised to suddenly realise there is somebody stood in front of her. Mike and his Father were watching her as she gently moved her arms and torso, following the routine in her head with her eyes closed.

'Linda always said you were the most committed and prepared gymnast she ever had in our little club......... She keeps telling Wendy to be more like you.' Arthur, Mike's Father utters as Patricia opens her eyes and looks up.

'It helps me to try to see it before I do the routine........ It is strange not having Wendy and her mum here to help me.' Patricia stutters.

'Yeah I bet...... But Angharad's Wedding is only 6 weeks away so Tina, Linda and the girls have their dress fittings today........ which leaves me to watch out for all of the other competitors from our club...... We aren't doing as well as normal so I will be in trouble tonight.' Arthur mumbled 'Are you alright though? Do you need anything?'

'No I am fine thank you.' Patricia mumbles, blushing deeply as she can see Mike looking at her just sat in her leotard.

'OK, well go well and keep performing well, you are our top gymnast today.' Arthur utters as he smiles. Turns, slaps Mike on the arm.... 'As for you, get your arse in gear and perform better.... You got the Rings and then the Pommel..... not sure you can pull back that horrible floor routine.' He growls.... Mike looks deflated, but smiles and waggles his fingers at Patricia as they walk away.

Patricia steps up towards the end of The Balance Beam, prepares herself to mount on the first bar of the music, looks up to where her mother sits. Gwen is sitting all alone with her head down reading a magazine, not even aware her daughter is about to perform.

All is going well, now she has got over the disappointment of the fact her mother seems totally disinterested in what she is doing...... If only James, her father had been home in time, he would have been totally invested in what she was doing.

Approaching the end of her routine just a split jump followed by a rolling handstand to dismount Patricia feels good........ Her take off for the split jump was just slightly off, when she landed her lead foot it all went totally wrong, landing on the edge instead of the middle of the beam her momentum throws her sideways, her trailing leg connects painfully mid-thigh with the beam throwing her upper body into the supporting upright........ The piercing scream is deafening!!!

Mike hearing the scream immediately ends his Rings routine and runs toward Patricia with Arthur 2 paces behind him....... Finding her twisted and obviously in pain both Mike and Arthur call for medical attention but crouch down to stop Patricia moving until she can be checked out.

Gwen, hearing the scream realises the leotard is the same colour as Patricia wears then sees it is Patricia hitting the Beam upright....... Jumps out of her seat and rushes down onto the floor to be with her baby.

Arriving just after the medical team but seeing Linda's Son Mike and his Father Arthur both with their hands on Patricia's body........ 'What do you think you are doing?..... Get your hands off of her skin you dirty beasts!!!!'

Arthur, after making sure the medics are aware of what has happened, stands and holds his hands up by his head 'Woah, Gwen we were just making sure she didn't move and hurt herself more than she already has.'

'Well you don't have to touch her.' Gwen screams.

'The natural reaction is to try to jump back up........ You would know that if you bothered to take an interest in what she is doing.' Arthur growls 'If Linda was here she would have been right by the equipment to encourage her and make sure everything was OK....... So don't you get stroppy with me!!!'

'Don't you take that tone with me!!'

'Umm you two knock it off.' Warns a lady stood with a clipboard. 'Who exactly are you anyway?'

'That is my daughter.' Gwen blusters.

'Well I suggest you think more about her and what has happened than shout and point fingers.'

'I am....... But he shouldn't be touching her...... he is nothing to do with us.' Gwen grumbles as she looks at the first aider and notices paramedics appearing with a wheeled stretcher. 'Is there any need for that?'

'Your daughter needs to go to hospital and be checked out properly.'

'Oh for gawds sake, it is a little bump........ she has had loads down through the years.'

Arthur blusters 'Were you actually watching???......... she could have broken her back or her neck hitting the wooden uprights like that!!!'

The lady with the clipboard stands in front of Arthur 'Now, now..... Who are you sir?'

'I am one of the coaches from Patricia's Gymnastic club.'

'Don't even say her name....... You dirty old man...... and keep your hands to yourself in future.' Gwen screamed.

'If it hadn't been for the quick thinking of this gentleman this could have been a lot worse.' The First Aider chips in. 'If she had tried to move any breaks could have become unstable...... so instead of being rude, you ought to thank him for being aware of what was happening.'

After being taken to hospital, getting checked out and being released with some gentle exercises and creams and dressings for her cuts and grazes, unfortunately the upright on the Balance beam hadn't been covered and the wood was quite rough, Patricia had suffered some nasty grazes on her torso, along with a nasty thigh strain and bruising but nothing more serious.

Patricia was a bit slow and careful in her movements as Gwen applied the cream on her side three times a day.

During the week Linda had called and invited Gwen out on the Saturday to 1) Catch up in general it had been maybe 3 months since they had been together. 2) Find out what actually happened at the competition and 3) Chat about the upcoming wedding (She didn't want any on-going tension between Gwen and Arthur)

On the Saturday, Gwen was out visiting Linda and Tina, friends that she hadn't seen properly for few months when Patsy looked at her dad and asked 'Is mum going to back in time to help me get dressed to go over to Shaun's mums birthday party?' Shaun is the closest person that Patsy could call a boyfriend that she had ever had. James, looking perplexed 'Umm, no I don't think she will' Patsy jumps up, tweaking her muscle in her leg, and starts to cry 'Owww, that hurts..... Mum promised she would help me get dressed.... Mind you I think it is only so she can check what I am wearing'

'I can help you'

'Oh yeah, you gonna help me?'

'Surely it is only zipping your dress up and maybe putting your shoes on so that you haven't got to bend too far.'

Shaking her head 'Nope, it is putting cream on my grazes, then helping me put my bra on so I don't catch the dressing as I turn it around......... not to mention my panties and tights'

'Ahh, OK I see the problem............ Now, why are you limping again?'

'I hurt my bloody leg when I jumped up and my muscle hurts.......... You can't help with that either!!!!.......It has been total shit having mum doing the massaging she can't get the same force as you used to'

'Of course, I can massage your leg silly....... I thought you didn't want my help now you are an adult.'

'No mum said it wasn't right for you to massage me now........ She has some strange ideas...... god knows how you two ever had me.'

'Come here and lay down on the sofa, let me see if I can ease the pain in your leg at least....... I am your dad and can't see you in pain......... then we can see if one of the neighbours can come and help you get dressed........ that is if you still want to go tonight?'

As he gently works on his daughter's leg, Patsy looks over her shoulder just as James rearranges his cock in his trousers.

Smiling wickedly to herself she says 'Daddy, you are so good to me....... I don't want anyone else to help me get dressed...... will you try to help me?'

'For you, I will do anything.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen actually enjoying the catch up and having explained her version of what happened at the competition, which actually reminded her that Patricia is meant to be going to a Birthday Party that night that James and herself had not been invited to. Knowing she had promised to help Patricia get ready, realises if she says she forgot and stays out with Linda and Tina means Patricia can't go to the party, smiles to herself. She believes she has to protect Patricia at all costs.

'So is Patsy going to Shaun's Mums Birthday Party tonight?' Tina asks as she puts another bottle of wine in the cooler bucket.

'Umm, no..... Patricia is still hurting from the accident last week. So I think she is staying home....... Plus I don't like her being with all of those boys whilst I am not there to watch out for her.' Gwen replies, cringing at the shortening of Patricia's name.

Hitching her skirt up another inch or two before sitting down, Tina leans over as she sits down 'Why do you think we came here?........ All of the boys will be meeting in here before going to the party....... So we make sure they are (Making air quotes with her fingers) Happy and content before they go to the party' waving at 3 other tables of women spread around the pub..... Opening another button on her blouse thus displaying her cleavage a bit more Tina applies some lip gloss.

'What do you mean? How can you make them happy and content?' Gwen asks with a puzzled look on her face.

Tina turning to Gwen smirks 'Of course you only have Patsy, whilst the rest of us have either boys or both.......... We don't want the knock on the door to say 'Your boy has got my daughter pregnant' or even worse 'Mum, I have missed my period and I am pregnant'........ So we take care of the boys and make it known that as long as they behave with our daughters we will be good to them.'

Gwen looking mystified still doesn't get it.

Tina leaning across whispers 'All of us mothers either suck off, toss off or in some cases fuck the boys to keep them happy....... All boys fantasise about sex with their mothers.... Well you can't do that because it is illegal..... so we share the boys around...... that way they get the mum fantasy and we get some hot young cock.'

Gwen putting her hand to her mouth in horror but also feeling her heart rate rise but most of all feeling a stirring in her panties 'So you all cheat on your husbands and do unmentionable things with boys 20 odd years younger than you.'

'Most of us don't get any intimacy from our fellas...... most of us are lucky to get a kiss anymore....... So it works for everyone....... The boys would just be wanking like mad and wasting all that cum...... so we let them play with us but leave our daughters alone....... That includes your Patsy!!!!'

'Patricia doesn't do stuff like that!!!'

'Get over yourself....... They are all at it........ but the boys are prepared to just play with their tits..... maybe finger them or some of the boys will go down on the girls....... The girls get to toss off the boys and maybe suck them off but full on sex is not gonna happen.'

'Oh my God!' Gwen squeaks.

'What is Oh My God about?' Linda asks as she sits down.

'Tina just told me about what you do with the boys.'

'Oh that........ yeah it keeps everyone happy....... To be honest Gwen, there are lots of these boys who fantasise over you.......... I bet they would love a tit wank from you, I know Mike would love to feel those babies..... those boobs are amazing...... why don't you display them more?..... open a couple of buttons and let them breathe.' Linda says as she feels the weight of Gwen's right boob.

'Get off.' Her nipple stiffens and a definite reaction in her nether regions occurs as she slaps the hand away.

'I thought you would have been gone by now....... Tina obviously thought you knew why there are so many of us mothers here.' Linda whispers as she sees 5 of the boys coming through the door.

Noticing many of the women have either bare legs or stockings on plus many have extra buttons on their blouses undone, not one of the women have a jumper or even a T-Shirt on.

'I have to be careful because of the bruising, most of it looks like it has come out now, so it is probably good that mum isn't as forceful as I can be when dealing with these knots.' James quietly says as he massages the injured leg 'Of course for this to really be beneficial then both legs should be done, but I can't get a good angle sat on the sofa.' He sighs.

'Would it be easier on the massage table?' Patricia asks over her shoulder.

'What massage table?'

'Mum demanded one from the Gymnastic club.'

'Oh, I didn't know that.'

'It was delivered while you were away at work....... It is in my room...... that is why you haven't seen it.'

'That will be far easier..... I will be able to get all the way around and also get the right pressure.'

'If we use the table can you massage my neck and back as well.'

'Umm, that could be awkward.' James splutters.

'But Daddy, you will see my back and neck when helping me get dressed...... You did promise.' Patricia pleads as she gently kisses her dads forehead.

'Patsy, you know I can't refuse you.'

'Daddy, why do you only call me Patsy when mum isn't here?'

'I think Patricia is too formal, I think Patsy is perfect for my little girl........ You have always been Patsy to me, you know that........ All the times you curled up on my lap when you weren't well I always whispered Patsy when talking to you.'

'I know...... I like it......... I will go and get ready on the table.'

Undoing the buttons on her blouse as she climbs the stairs to her room and shrugging it off of her shoulders she considers slipping her skirt off but decides that might be too much.

James gives himself a severe talking to as he watches his daughter wiggle as she awkwardly climbs the stairs. Rearranging his cock in his shorts, 'You can't think of your little girl like that!!!'

Collecting the massage oils but also collecting some unscented baby lotion (Fortunately Gwen loves a back rub even if she stops him going much further nowadays) from his room as he passed on the way along the landing.

'Are you safely on the table?'

'Yes Daddy, come on in.'

Entering Patsy's bedroom, noting the sweet aroma of her perfume and the fact her curtains are closed to keep the room cool. James can't stop his cock from hardening as he gazes at his daughter's bare legs and back.

'So if this is going to work I will start on the kinks in your neck and shoulders, but will need to do it with baby lotion so it doesn't hurt on the grazes as I do your back...... is that OK?'

'Whatever you think is best Daddy.'

'Face in the cut out, arms by your side and try to relax....... Tell me where it hurts and tell me if it is too hard.'

'OK'

Positioning himself at the end of the table so he can work on her neck and shoulders with equal pressure, James moves Patsy's hair so it hangs over the end thus leaving everything bare.

'MMMMM that feels good, it is definitely easing the tension in my neck and shoulders.' Patsy sighs.

James isn't feeling quite so tension free as he loves the feel of her skin below his hands and enjoys seeing her squirm and lift and lower her legs and midriff as he hits knots in the muscles.

'As you only have a thin band across your back from your bra, can you slide the straps off of your shoulders so I can massage the top of your back properly....... I will do your back and then do your arms after.'

'OK.' Patsy leans up a bit to allow James to slide the straps off of her shoulder and pull her arms through....... She can't help but notice the bump in the front of his shorts...... laying back down she purrs and has a huge grin on her face.

Massaging her back down as far as her bra strap, James asks 'Can you bring your hands up above your head and rest them on the edge of the table that will open your muscles up so that I can stretch them better?'

Placing her hands so her fingers are drooped over the end of the table alongside her hair still hanging over the end, Patsy once again purrs gently.

Coating his hands and warming the lotion before leaning forward to stretch the muscles in her back from her bra strap down to her waist James wonders about the occasional purrs he is hearing and knowing how Gwen used to purr exactly the same before some of their most memorable sex..... Seems so long ago..... life just gets in the way.

'Ready?'

'Yes Daddy.'

James leans over and positioning his thumbs on her spinal column and splaying his hands out across her back, aware of the remaining graze under his left hand, he moves firmly but carefully down his daughter's torso, ending up with his finger-tips just lifting the waistband of her skirt, drawing back up he once again hears a purr as he starts heading down her back again he feels what he thinks is the edge or the table pressing his erection back against his body.

Patsy, suddenly feels something trying to push her fingers apart as they rest hanging over the end of the table..... it doesn't take long before she realises what it is...... she is so tempted to turn her hand over so she can actually feel her father's erection properly..... it feels huge...... but she only has that one quick fumble with Shaun to compare it to....... It was literally 2 seconds in her hand and maybe 3 pumps of his cock in her vagina...... not pleasant at all...... but didn't hurt as much as she had been told it would.

At the exact same time Mike had just entered the bar and walked over to talk to his mother, surprised to see Gwen sat there with Linda and his Auntie Tina, Who both looked gorgeous, both with a size too small bra on, therefore pushing their tits up even more than normal. Gwen was still fully buttoned up but she was smiling.

'Good evening Mrs Carey, don't normally see you out and about.'

'Oh Good Evening Michael, no I don't normal come out but I needed to talk to your mother about last weekend.'

'Yes....... I am sorry if I upset you...... I was just trying to make sure Patsy was OK......... Is she doing better?'