Gramps Enlightenment: Prequal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Michael it is me who should apologise...... I went totally over the top....... I am sorry...... Can you spare me 5 minutes to explain what actually happened..... I didn't see how Patricia really did it.'

'Umm yeah OK, I will just get a drink and I will be back, but please don't shout at me again....... Do you need a drink or anything?'

'No I am OK for a drink thank you....... I will just visit the little girl's room and then maybe we can talk over there.' Pointing to a vacant sofa over in the corner.

'OK...... See you in a few minutes.'

Moving her drink and also taking her cardigan off Gwen secures the table and pops to the toilet.

Coming back over to talk to Mrs Carey, Mike makes sure he has arranged with one of the other lads to rescue him in about 10 minutes.

Knowing what Linda had said about Michael and knowing the table she had now chosen was well hidden from most of the bar Gwen had topped up her lip gloss and even opened 2 buttons on her blouse, still covered but a touch more skin visible........ She always wore stockings and suspenders anyway...... but knew sitting on the sofa would make the skirt pull tighter on her thighs....... The thought of a young man finding her desirable had definitely made her gusset wet. She did like her sexy lacy underwear even though people thought she was a miserable sexless bint.

Mike wanders over and can't work out what is different.

Gwen patting the sofa 'We can talk quietly here.' She smiles and shakes her head making her hair fan out that is another thing she never does.

'So what can I tell you Mrs Carey...... I didn't see it all but I know what happened.'

'Call me Gwen, Mrs Carey sounds so formal Michael...... we are all friends.' As she says this she places her hand on his leg midway up his thigh.

'Umm...... OK....But can you call me Mike....... I am only Michael if in trouble.'

'OK...... we don't want you in trouble..... or do we?' Gwen giggles as she flicks another button on her blouse open (The wine and naughty thoughts obviously hitting home)

After hearing what Mike can tell her about the accident and noting his wandering eyes from her face to her chest and even to the split in her skirt that she has purposely opened up a bit to display the suspender clip on her stocking top. Gwen leans forward and quietly asks 'Have you ever been physical with Patsy?'

'No Mrs Carey........'

'Is it true what your mum said about you would love to play with my breasts?'

'Mrs Carey....... I mean Gwen, can I still call you that?' Mike splutters as he goes bright red.

Gwen just nods and takes his hand placing it on her leg just below her stocking top.

'Oh not just me there are at least 6 of us that would love to have chance to touch you........ I even asked Auntie Tina why you didn't do what the other mums do.'

'What would you like me to do?'

'Gwen....... It is more what I dream of doing to you......... I love how you are so straight laced but I know you wear nice knickers....... I have seen them when waiting for Patricia......... I think you are gorgeous and I would love to do everything with you.'

'Mike, I was shocked when I heard what happens with you boys and the mothers...... but it is the first time I have been turned on for ages.'

Ben called 'Mike, you want a drink or shall we grab one in another pub before the party?'

Both Mike and Gwen realising that a lot of people have left the pub look at each other.

'Nah I am OK at the moment but will be there in a minute.' Mike replies as he feels Gwen slide her hand further up his thigh...... gently flicking her little finger against his scrotum.

'Where has everyone gone?' Gwen whispers.

'Umm...... probably in cars or even for those that live close gone off to have some fun before the party.'

'But what about the husbands?'

'Most of them know........ they just accept that boys fancy their mums....... But we can't have sex with them so this is the next best thing we all get what we want...... and the girls are safe....... We might finger them but won't actually go further.'

'Oh...... that makes sense I suppose.......... Did you mean what you said just now....... You dream of doing things to me?'

Leaning in, nibbling her earlobe and sliding his hand under her skirt to gently stroke her pubic mound and feeling the tickle of her pubic hair 'Oh god yes........ feeling your bush makes me want you even more.' Mike utters as he kisses Gwen openly and firmly on the lips.

Flustered but excited Gwen mumbles 'But where can we go?'

'I live just about 5 doors up the road.' Mike confides as he realises his dreams might be about to come true.

'What about your mum and dad?' Gwen pants.

'Dad is away fishing........... Mum is probably being licked out by Shaun...... so my mum is protecting Patsy from getting mauled tonight......... But my room is free.'

Liking the feel of his hand between her thighs...... the feel of his erection through his trousers and the tenderness of his kiss....... 'Patricia and James can never know about this.'

They both drink up and leave by separate doors but with a plan to meet at the exit of the car park.

Moving to one side of the table James takes hold of one of Patsy's arms after warming the lotion in his hands....... In doing so he realises it might not have just been the table edge as it is flat not ridged.

'I am going to quickly do your arms and then I need to finish your legs or we won't have time to get you ready for your party.'

'I don't mind being a bit late....... I don't really want to go but everyone else will be there so I need to just show up or Shaun won't like me anymore.'

'Oh don't be silly.......Every man would be lucky to have you on their arm.'

As he says this he positions the arm back on the table and accidentally brushes his fingers on a bit of side boob, before adding more lotion and going to the other side of the table to start on the other arm that Patsy has repositioned on the table herself....... As this one is bruised and also James thinking she didn't like his slight slip he doesn't lift it he just massages the bit he can easily access therefore staying away from the side boob.

Patsy feeling the light touch on her breast thinks if she positions her hand properly with the narrower space James will have to stand by her legs and reach up to cream her arm...... what are the chances of maybe feeling his balls accidently touching fingers........ she wasn't disappointed but she had to keep her hand flat or daddy would possibly stop massaging her......... she needed his hands on her legs....... Her gusset was soaking....... Will he take the hint?

Finishing her arm and wondering if Patsy realised he purposely rolled up onto his tiptoes so that when he pulled back his balls would be right in her hand....... There was no reaction which was disappointing for him.

'Ok Missy, I will just pop to the bathroom as I have some oil that will help with the bruising and will also add a bit of heat without me adding too much pressure.......... I can do the backs and then you can quickly flip over so I can do the front of your legs....... Then you can have a shower and we can get you dressed....... But I can't do your hair so maybe keep that dry in the shower.'

'Alright Daddy.' Patsy replies as she thinks I can reposition my legs a bit wider apart whilst daddy is gone.

Rearranging himself and wishing he had time to rub one out James shakes his head, looks at his reflection in the mirror 'Stop these disgusting thoughts.' He mutters.

Returning to the bedroom there is a definite musky aroma that he hadn't noticed before...... it reminded him of the juicy aroma that used to emanate from Gwen's pussy.

'Feet and legs or just legs ma'am?' James chuckles.

'Oh I want the full experience........ that will make me so happy.' Patsy giggles back at him looking over her shoulder and definitely notices a twitch in his shorts.

'OK ma'am, your wish is my command as he allows a small stream of oil to dribble onto her ankles and soles, using both hands to start the rubbing in before lifting one foot to smooth the oil between her toes and around her ankle and lower leg up to her knees.

Patsy sensing an opportunity positions her foot so she can gentle touch the front of her daddies shorts thus feeling his engorged cock....... James also noticed but chose to ignore it and enjoy the feeling of a soft foot massaging his manhood, only wishing it could be skin on skin.

The same happened whilst he dealt with the other foot........ however, he positioned himself closer and Patsy became bolder actually feeling with her toes the outline of the forbidden fruit.

The time came when it was necessary to move to one side and start working on the back of Patsy's thigh..... The aroma was definitely getting stronger....... Patsy was beginning to squirm more and this caused her skirt to start to bunch up a bit, thus baring the curve of her lower bum cheeks also making her gusset evident that it wasn't just damp, it was glistening!!!

'Time for the other leg.' James stammers.

'What about the inside of my thigh or will you do that when I turn over?' Patsy squeals rather loudly.

'Ummm...... yes it will be better to include that from the front.'

'OK daddy.' Patsy groans disappointedly...... she had been waiting for his fingers to hopefully slip like they had on her side boob...... she knows he is turned on from the way she had felt his cock pulsing when her foot was exploring him.

James realising that shortly he won't be able to avoid what could be a catastrophic moment in the relationship with not only his daughter but also his wife should it become known is slightly distracted as he gently massages the bruised and painful thigh of his daughter.

Having massaged and stretched the outside of her thigh right up to her hip, actually lifting her skirt even higher than it was, only realising how far he was straying when he catches the string on her underwear and looks down to actually realise his hand had strayed onto her buttock and this fingers down to the first knuckle was inside her panties..... he rapidly returns to back of the knee and gently moves in a circular motion up the rear of her thigh.

Patsy sensing her father was no longer fully concentrating and carefully looking over her shoulder as his fingers strayed under the edge of her panties she carefully tries to move her thighs further apart allowing him to dip closer towards her molten centre.

Keeping the pressure stable as he smoothly stretches the muscle below, the fingers on his trailing hand gliding in mid-air between his daughters thighs as the heel of his hand maintains the contact........ as he swings up onto the lower slope of her buttock the fingers sweep around and gently slides across her blood infused excited outer labia lips making Patsy sigh in contentment and gently quiver.

Not until he senses the moisture and stickiness on his fingers does he look at what he is doing.

Pulling his hands back rapidly and holding them up level with his own chest 'I am so so sorry...... I didn't mean to touch you there.' James stammers.

Swinging around and sitting up and reaching for his hands Patsy utters plaintively 'Daddy, that felt wonderful........ Don't be sorry........ I love feeling you touching me.'

'But you are my daughter, I shouldn't touch you there.'

'Daddy..... doesn't the fact I am so wet down there and your cock is straining to break free of your shorts tell you this is meant to be?' Patsy implores as she shuffles forward so her legs are either side of his hips...... Reaching up to wrap her arms around his neck, pulling him forwards and planting her lips firmly on his and trying to force her tongue into his mouth.

Taking a hold on her arms and pulling her off of his neck James looks her in the eye as her bra also slips to bare her breasts to him...... 'But we can't do this...... it is against the law.'

'Only if someone finds out......... I love you daddy and I want to make you happy......... I have been dreaming of your cock pounding into me for months now....... I often creep along the landing and can see you massaging mummy but she always stops you from going further.'

'But...... this is wrong......'

'Daddy, when was the last time you had sex?'

'Patsy, you don't need to know that.' Trying to step back away from her he finds her feet are curled around behind his knees and not wanting to hurt her already sore leg he doesn't pull away.

Feeling her hands running down across his chest and stomach James is shocked to realise his daughter his trying to undo his button on his shorts. 'Stop it Patsy...... we can't do this.'

Starting to cry Patsy looks up at him 'Don't you love me anymore?'

'Of course I love you........ But this is wrong...... we can't do this.'

'Daddy your mouth is saying one thing but your cock is saying something else.' Patsy cries as she cups his crotch.... 'I love you and want you to fuck me.'

'Patsy!!! You can't say that.'

Taking his hand and placing it on her mound 'Feel....... Doesn't that tell you how much I want you to put your cock in me?'

'But Patsy we can't.' As he says this his fingers trace the outline of her puffy lips, feeling the moisture flowing from her hot core........ 'Oh wow, I didn't realise you liked a full pubic bush as well.'

'Please Daddy, don't leave me all excited like this......... take your little girl......... I can feel that your cock wants to.' She pleads as she feels his erection through his shorts.

'Oh Patsy, you know I can't refuse you anything........ But this is just a one-time thing......... and mummy or anyone else can't know.'

'Oh Daddy, you don't know how happy this makes me...... now can I please see your cock...... I have felt it with my toes and my hand but now I want to see it and kiss it.'

'Gwen, you have the most gorgeous pussy I have ever seen...... I love the fact you have a full bush.' Mike utters as he drives his fingers deep into her sopping wet opening...... hooking his fingers to catch the G spot as he massages her clit with his thumb.

'Oh fuck....... Where did you learn how to do that,' Gwen sighs as her eyes roll back into her head as Mike leans down and latches on to a massively sensitive nipple...... Pulling his head tight to her chest and gyrating her hips trying to encourage him to delve deeper into her.

'Sandra taught me.' He splutters as he comes up for air.

'Sandra?......But she is the vicar's wife.' Gwen stammers.

'Yeah...... but she is as horny as hell and often lets 2 of us fuck her at the same time........ she even likes it in her ass.......... I was gonna fuck her tonight myself......with Ben, you know my mate from the pub.......... He is probably shagging her over a tombstone in the churchyard...... she loves it out in the open.'

'Oh Mike stop talking and just put your cock in me.'

'Not before I have tasted your sweet juices.' He chuckles, as he slides down the bed clamping his mouth on her cunt lips...... curling his tongue so he can tongue fuck her.'

Holding her thighs wide apart so he can lap the full length of her slit........ even once letting his tongue stray towards her anus........ Gwen just strains to buck her hips off of the bed as she grabs his hair to drive his face right into her wanton core.

'Mike you have to fuck me NOW.' Squeals Gwen as he slowly circles her tight rose bud before gently pushing one finger into her arse up to the first knuckle. 'Mmmmmm that feels so good.'

Smiling to himself as he can remember overhearing a conversation between his dad and James where James said the backdoor was off limits......... Maybe it was ripe for an initiation but first he had to shoot his load into this sweet juicy fuckhole!!

Kissing Gwen and letting her taste her own juices on his lips he lined up his cock at her entrance and rammed home balls deep into her.

'Ooooo yes fuck me hard Mike.' Gwen squealed.

Removing his shirt and letting Patsy enjoy herself as she pushed him back on the bed as she pulls his shorts and boxers down allowing her to lick and kiss her way up from his balls to his mushroom head before tasting the bead of precum bubbling from his slit.

Knowing she still has her knickers and skirt on he gently guides her to swivel round as she goes to work giving him a sweet blow job which is something he rarely got to enjoy.

As Patsy straddles his head and James breathes in that wonderful musky scent that is so familiar to him, she has her mother's aroma, he can't restrain himself from flicking his tongue out and licking the full length of her pussy lips through the pantie gusset, which in turn makes Patsy quiver and take him fully into the back of her throat....... 'Jesus wept girl, you are gonna make some man very happy with your oral skills.'

'Well it won't be Shaun, his dick is way too small to hit my throat.'

Looking puzzled 'So you have already tried have you?' James utters as he gently blows on her swollen pussy lips whilst pulling her gusset to one side.

'It was a quick fumble out back of the gym hall........ it wasn't good..... but he took my virginity and because he is small it didn't hurt much.'

Patsy then immediately went back to licking, biting and sucking the cock she had been craving for a long time. James realising she wasn't a virgin became even more comfortable with this one and only illegal act........ Parting her outer lips and slowly inserting a finger deep into her and satisfying himself that she was actually already experienced even if it was shit at the time he wrapped his arm around her hips and forced her to lower her pelvis to grind on his face...... drenching him with sweet girl cream.

The fact she had a full bush excited James but he also thought it might work in other ways to keep a lot of potential boyfriends away........ it seems the fashion is to shave or wax it!!!

Deciding not to push his luck James doesn't attempt to stray anywhere near her rosebud.

As Patsy shudders again and releases another wave of fragrant juice onto his tongue James accepts it was meant to be.

'Daddy much as I love the taste of your cock and the feel of your fingers and tongue in my cunt........ I need you in me now........ We haven't got much time....... I am going to have to go to the party tonight and break it off with Shaun' Patsy sighs as she swings around to face him...... 'I know you like fucking from behind so you can play with mum's tits as well........ I haven't got big boobs like mum, but I need you to fuck me hard right now.'

He doesn't even remove her panties...... just pulls them aside and enters his daughter's sweet pussy with force, making his balls smack off of her puffy lips.

'Oh Daddy.........that feels sssssssoooooooo amazing.' Patsy stutters as he pounds her hard making her juices run down her thighs as they both approach screaming orgasms....... Literally peaking at the same moment.

'DAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY.......... Fuck your little girl.'

'You have no idea how wonderful this feels from my end either.' He growls as her pulls her hair forcing her to arch her back pushing her tits out further......... taking first one nipple in his fingers and pulling and twisting it just so it excites but doesn't hurt.

Grinding herself back to meet his thrusts Patsy diddling her own clit as it feels so wonderful is in heaven as she feels the warm cream battering her walls as James erupts deep within her.

Even though Mike had shot his load deep in Gwen's pussy her muscles clenching on to his cock has him beginning to harden back to full erection as he lies behind her slowly diddling with her huge nipples....... 'I am so pleased you came tonight and showed me that you are different when not in front of all the others.'

'I really didn't realise how wonderful sex can be with a younger man....... James is quite boring..... it is always the same........ But you made me do things I don't normally do........ Nobody has ever kissed and eaten me down there.'