Gramps Enlightenment Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You are very posh....... Why do you call your gramps Grandfather?' Sian responds.

'I ain't posh at all, it is her that makes me talk like this.' Indicating her mother, who is screaming into her phone in her hand.

'Oh..... OK, well let's get your stuff in, and then they can bugger off.' Michelle smirks.

'Come on get this shit out of my car so I can get going.' Laurence growls as the 3 girls traipse out of the door towards him 'Where is your bloody mother, bitching again I expect.'

'She is on the phone....... I will get her to come down once we have my stuff unloaded Grandfather.' Lauren mumbles.

'Speak up girl, no wonder the customers can never hear you and have to come back to ask you things.'

Taking as much as they can carry the girl's heads back up to their room.

'Mother, I will be finished in a minute and Grandfather wants to get going as soon as he can.' Lauren informs her mother.

'Will you be alright in this hole.' Christine squeaks as she indicates the accommodation block in general.

'Mother, I will be fine it is what all of us have to live in for the first year.'

'I can get Grandfather to rent you a proper house if you want.'

'Mother I will be fine..... I have two friends here to share with and we are already doing things together.' Lauren groans feeling so embarrassed at her Mother's attitude.

After everything is in and Lauren waves goodbye to her family, without any hugs or anything, the girls set to sorting their respective spaces......... Moving the cabinet between their beds, Sian and Michelle push the beds together and throw the kingsize quilt over both beds and flop down on top of it.

'Jeepers Sian your Grampa is awesome...... I know I said he was always eyeing us up recently, but I didn't think he would actually get naked with us today or do the stuff he did with us.' Michelle sighs.

Standing in the doorway between the bedrooms Lauren looks at the way they have the bed set up..... 'Do you think there is someone else joining us?'

'Nope, I don't think so as there were two names below mine on the sheet, and one was scribbled out...... So I think it is just us 3 for now....... But they might add someone else later I suppose.' Sian replies suddenly realising Lauren has heard what Michelle said.

'Ooooo that is good....... But are you sure you don't mind me having a room all to myself?'

'Nah, as you can see we like being together....... We do everything together..... including sleeping.' Sian responds looking for a reaction, which didn't come.

'Well I am gonna have a shower and then you can tell me all about your Grampa, is that what you called him?....... I love older men.'

Lauren wanders down the hallway in a sheer peignoir with just a tiny thong covering her pussy, but a light sprinkling of pubic hair poking out of the top. Her breasts swinging happily as she dries her hair with the towel in her hand.......

'Fuck me Lauren if I had a dick I would be wanting to get a titty wank from those bangers!' Michelle squeals.

Returning 2 seconds later with a strap on hanging from her finger Lauren crows 'Who said we can't get creative?'

'Fucking hell, you are so different when on your own...... and so much prettier without all that makeup as well.' Sian asserts as Lauren slowly climbs onto the bed.

'I have to wear it for work, and you have seen my mum, she expects me to reach up to her standards.'

'Are you rich then?'

'I'm not, but Larry has a good potful.'

'Larry?'

'Mr. Missog.... My Grandfather....... But enough about him, what about your Grampa? Did you really get naked? How, didn't your mum see? Or does she know?' Lauren frantically asks.

'Oh you heard...... but we enjoyed it...... don't get us in trouble.' Pleads Sian.

Leaning across and taking Sian's chin in her hand 'Trust me I love older guys and when your gramps was holding my tit earlier it sent sparks to my clit....... My thong was still saturated just now when I went for a shower..... by the way...... that showerhead on the pulse is perfect for getting off on.' Lauren purrs, slipping her hand inside her robe and tweaking her already hardened nipple. 'I think we can be great friends. That is if you don't mind a third pussy to join in.'

Sitting up and leaning forwards Michelle and Sian take one nipple each between their teeth and set about teasing Lauren into rapture.

'Welcome to the sisterhood....... Grampa would love to see this..... and he would be desperate to play with your tits...... he hasn't had any big ones to play with since Gramma died.' Sian coos as she slides her top off to bare her tiny tits.

(I might return to this story if the interest is there)

'What do you mean there is £150 to pay?'

'The rate is £75 per person..... you paid the deposit to hold the room.' Samuel the harassed receptionist informs a rapidly getting angrier James.

'Is there a problem?' Laurence asks as he saunters up.

'Good evening Mr. Kingman.' Samuel utters 'No problem, Mr. Carey booked a room for 3 and paid the 1 person deposit so I am just informing him of the balance to pay.'

James turned to look at Laurence Kingman stood next to him 'What's it to do with you?' he demands irritably.

'I own this Hotel.' Laurence replies. 'Sam put the remaining balance onto my bill.' Looking at James 'James Carey, I know you. We were at the same school, I was in my last year just as you joined.'

'Lanky Larry..... Shit, you have done well for yourself.' James chuckles as he reaches out to shake hands....... 'So is Shiny Kings the bookies yours as well?'

'It is....... If I had recognised you earlier I would have spoken at the services.'

'You wait until I tell Patsy that we know each other........ So was that Chrissy in the car with you?'

'She prefers Christine, pretentious cow, but yes that was her...... Thankfully my only daughter and the ungrateful bitch with her is my Grandkid, Lauren....... Only one of her as well thank god.'

As they walk away from the desk Samuel calls 'Mr. Carey, your credit card.' Holding it out for collection, between his two fingers.

'Oh, thanks.'

'Here are your keys as well...... It is lodge 17, right over at the far end of the complex and your hot tub is on the hard standing on the left as you look at the lodge.'

'Oh, Nicky and Patsy might enjoy that....... I am just way too tired, just want a shower, an hour's TV, and then sleep.' James utters much to Laurence's pleasure, as he hopes Nicky also turns in early if Patsy decides to use the tub.

'Maybe you can join me for breakfast tomorrow, it is just over there.' Laurence mentions as he points to the Dining Room.

'That would be nice....... And thanks for taking care of the bill....... It really should be clearer on the booking site.'

'Unfortunately, when it is booked on a third party site they don't include it all..... If you book through our website it charges everything straight away.'

Getting back in the car James doesn't say anything about the muck up with the bill or knowing Laurence Kingman. 'It is Lodge 17 right at the end and our hot tub is on the left of the lodge as you look at it...... but you will need a bikini for it and we ain't packed them.... Plus I am fucked so I won't be using it.'

Driving up to the lodge and realising it is literally the last one in the row and the car will be parked on the other side of the tub Nicky pipes up 'We can just wear our bra and pants if Gramps isn't coming in there with us mum.'

'Good call.' Patsy replies smiling to herself.

After settling and getting themselves comfortable and realising there is enough light that will cover the hot tub area Patsy pops into the bedroom, this being a lodge with a living area and a sleeping area, to collect a robe and get her kindle, hopefully, if she didn't put the jets on full she can read a bit as a jet plays gently over her pussy, even if Nicky is there she wouldn't know.

'Right, well as we have a living room and a bedroom. I can sleep out here on the sofa and you can have a bed each.' James informs Patsy and Nicky.

'Oh Dad, don't be so silly...... I am up in the morning way before you..... a sofa isn't as comfy as a bed..... you have one bed and we will share the other one.' Patsy assures him.

'If you are sure...... I am gonna have a shower then and call it a night.'

'I think I will go for a walk and then come back shower, and grab an early night myself.' Nicky stretches and yawns.

'Well, I am gonna use the facilities...... I am stiff from all that driving...... I don't know how you managed with those two today dad, you must be so stiff yourself, are you sure you don't want a soak in the hot tub?'

'Nah, I only had one at home because Mike reckoned it would be good for Gwen to ease her aches and pains...... but she never used the bloody thing.' James grumbles.

Seeing the light flick off in the bedroom Nicky assumes her Gramps is now in bed so creeps back into the Lodge making sure not to trip the security light thus letting Patsy know she is back from her walk.

'Gramps, are you asleep?' Nicky whispers as she slowly crawls up under the quilt.

'Nicky, we gotta be careful,' James whispers as he feels his granddaughter squirming her way up the bed kissing her way up his legs and rubbing her boobs up against his legs as well until she comes to his groin, where the indication that he is pleased to see her stands proud.

'I know but a quick blow job will set you up for a good sleep until I can join you later.' Nicky licks her way up his shaft and finds a bead of precum awaiting her as she slides her mouth around his mushroom head. 'How can you still be hard after all the fucking you have done today?' She mumbles around his cock causing the vibration of her voice to send thrills right the way through his body. 'I know you might not be able to fuck me properly tonight but we have loads of time when we get home......... You do find me attractive don't you?'

'Of course, I do...... we just need to make sure mum isn't going to go crazy about it.'

'Gramps, I think if mum allows us to fuck dad then she will be cool with this.' Fondling his balls as she slowly slides a finger towards his arsehole, feeling him jerk she knows she has found the perfect tease, as she slowly circles his rose hole feeling it start to open up to her ministrations. Taking him deep into her throat she feels him starting to quiver as she slides first one and then two fingers into his arse to stimulate his prostate....... James lets go of another load of cum into another granddaughter's body, all be it her mouth.

Slinking further up the bed Nicky presents her cum covered tongue to her Gramps before swallowing every drop with relish........ Kissing him deeply as he fondles her pert ass cheeks 'Nicola you will be the death of me young lady..... with you, Sian, and Michelle I have crossed so many barriers today.'

'Aye Papi.' Nicky giggles 'you haven't called me Nicola in years, Gramma always did but not you....... Does this mean I am growing up or you are annoyed with me?'

'I could never be annoyed with you for doing this....... I feel more alive now than I have for years......... But we have to be careful, so get dressed and go and pretend you are just coming back from your walk..... go talk to mum and then come in shower get into your bed. Then of you can climb over here later when mum is asleep.' Kissing her forehead, then her nose, and finally her mouth James squeezes her ass again.

Walking up the grassy path Laurence can only see one head in the hot tub outside Lodge 17. Hoping it is Patsy he carefully draws closer, dreading in case it is Nicky the daughter. 'How will I explain this if it is the daughter?' He mutters.

Feeling the jet bashing against her ass but not quite having enough power to reach around to her pussy, Patsy leans out and pops her kindle onto the table alongside the tub. Feeling her nipples harden with the subtle change in temperature she slides back under the water and shuffles around slightly as she increases the intensity of the jets...... pinching her nipples as she slowly finds the optimum spot for the bubbles from the jets to tickle her pussy lips. As she slides one hand under the water, to pull her panty gusset to one side Patsy sighs. The jets have unfettered access to her most sensitive parts.

Seeing as she raises up from the water that it is Patsy. Laurence hesitates for a few seconds before approaching.

'Ohhhhh!!!' Patsy sighs as an amazing feeling starts to envelope her every thought.

Laurence approaches, not realising that the sound is the sound of extreme pleasure.

Clearing his throat, Which is totally missed by Patsy, in her heightened state of arousal.

'Fuck that feels good.' Patsy whispers as she opens her eyes to see Laurence approaching up the grass bank that runs down to the river.

Instantly sitting up 'Oh hell..... I am sorry Laurence.... I didn't see you there.' Patsy croaks before following his sightline down to her chest where she had actually pulled one breast out of her bra.

Stammering 'No it should be me who apologises........ I was just walking the grounds to make sure everything was OK.'

Realising it is too late to do anything now Patsy carefully pulls her bra back into place 'Isn't that up to the staff or the owners?'

Stepping up closer and enjoying the view 'Didn't your dad tell you..... I am the owner.' Putting his hand out to shake her hand Laurence smiles.

'Umm..... everything is wet.' Patsy mumbles as she looks at his hand.

Pulling his hand back 'Oh yes..... Everything though?' he teases as he raises his eyebrows 'I see you didn't inherit your mum's boobs then.'

'You knew my mum?' Patsy squeaks as she looks lost and closes her arms across her chest.

'Oh yes I knew Gwen, she chose your dad over me many years ago.'

'Umm...... This is embarrassing........ Do you want to join me..... There is plenty of room.' Patsy utters not really knowing what she is saying.

'I don't think that is a good idea as I don't have my trunks with me.'

Patsy looks down and realises he has a definite bulge in his trousers.

'Plus you are a married lady, remember I heard you on the phone earlier..... Did you track down your husband?....... He must be daft, if you were my wife I wouldn't let you out of my sight.' Laurence states as he tries to re-arrange himself.

'No, he still hasn't answered........ You will make me blush....... Mind you I think I am blushing already.' She says as she rubs her wet hand across her brow making her face stream with water.

Stepping forward with a towel 'Silly man...... I won't join you in there but I will steal a kiss and maybe a feel of your boobs if I may?'

'That doesn't seem fair, what do I get?'

'What do you want?'

Shrugging....... 'Umm how about I get to fondle your balls......... it is about equal.'

'Wow you drive a hard bargain......... but OK.' Laurence steps close to the edge of the hot tub 'But you had better come out here as I have to walk back to my house over there' pointing towards the main reception. Holding her robe in one hand and offering the other hand to her to help her up.

Patsy climbs out not noticing her panties are slightly askew and her pussy lips are still quite puffy. Puts her robe on and sits on the edge of the table.

'So how did you know my mum?'

Reaching out to claim his reward of a feel of her boobs, Laurence tells her that Gwen was in the class below him but 3 years above James in school.

Lowering his hand slightly to brush her stomach..... 'Why don't I finish what you started in there......... I don't mean sex but I would love to eat your pussy and finish your orgasm for you.'

'Oh please,' Patsy groans as she lays back and feels his fingers brush her pussy, as he crouches down to taste her and alternate between finger fucking her and tongue fucking her which in her heightened state of arousal didn't last more than about 2 minutes.

Midway through he notices the sudden light as Nicky trips the security light as she heads around to see her mum.

Stopping instantaneously and the 'Hiya mum' dying on her lips, Nicky is shocked to see her mum laying back on a table as the grumpy guy from earlier is eating her pussy with relish.

'Oh ho, don't you dare grumble about what I am gonna do with Grampa.' Nicky mutters as she watches her mother stuff her hand in her mouth to stifle the groans coming from her.

'Jeepers..... I needed that now please let me repay the compliment.' Patsy coos as she reaches for the obvious bump in his trousers.

'I don't think that is advisable.' Indicating the beam coming from the security light, 'Either an animal has just crossed over the sensor or your daughter or James might be looking for you.' Laurence whispers whilst given her his business card 'Come and see me in the Head Office when you get back home.'

Rapidly pulling her robe tight around her and looking at the card, 'Oh you are from just down the road from where I live.'

'As I said, I went to school with your mum and dad.' Laurence leans in and kisses her before slipping off back down the grassy embankment.

Picking up her kindle and hoping it hadn't got too wet, also hoping it had been an animal that triggered the security light. Patsy strolls back around the front of the lodge and lets herself in. Hearing the gentle snoring of her dad and Nicky humming in the shower she breathes easier.

Knocking the door and pushing it open Patsy asks 'Aren't you taking a chance not locking the door? What if Grampa came in?'

'He is sound asleep.' Asserts Nicky, 'Do you want a shower before bed'

'Umm..... Yeah, I'll have a quick one just to wash the hot tub water off.... You never know when it was emptied last.' Patsy responds, 'we will have to wear the undies we bought to travel home tomorrow for bed.'

'You will, I got gramps to buy me a PJs set.' Nicky growls as she steps out of the shower allowing her mother to step in. 'I am shattered so I am going to get straight into bed once my hair is dry enough,' tossing her short shoulder-length locks.

'OK, I won't be long myself.'

About two hours later Nicky hears her Gramps roll over in his bed, so creeps out from the bed she is sharing with her mum, who is now sleeping soundly, and slides in alongside him, keeping her Pyjamas on so as to not seem too pushy.

Wrapping his arms around his Granddaughter and pulling her back into his lap James kisses her neck 'Now make sure you don't stay here too long.'

Feeling his penis start to harden and press into her bum cheeks Nicky realises he is naked so tries to wriggle out of her Pyjama shorts.

'Gramps I know you are tired but can you just run your cock between my legs so it rests against my pussy.' She pleads as James runs his hand up under her top to squeeze her boob and tease her nipple.

'Of course, I can.'

Feeling her juices starting to seep onto his cock James starts agitating and lifts Nicky's leg so he can actually get a better angle 'It is no good I have to enter you..... That is if you want me to.' James whispers into her ear as he nibbles hungrily on her lobe.

'Gramps, you know I want you to......... but I thought you were too tired, and what about mum?'

Looking over her shoulder at his daughter sleeping in the next bed 'She is out for the count.'

Sliding into his Granddaughters cunt he is surprised to find she is tighter than her sister or Michelle, even though she is just as wet and turned on.

Slowly but surely building a rhythm where they are mutually receiving pleasure and approaching orgasm, even though it is not ideal, Nicky mewls slightly louder than she should.

Patsy hearing the sigh and feeling around her and finding Nicky missing carefully rolls her head over so she can look at her dad's bed and isn't surprised to see Nicky's leg in the air and James's cock glistening with moisture as he slides backward and forwards fucking his Granddaughter.