Gramps Enlightenment Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting her hand inside her own panties she isn't surprised to find herself getting wetter........ Sliding her middle finger into her soggy crevice she lets a little sigh of her own escape........ Which James hears.

Looking over Nicky's shoulder James catches Patsy's eye and smiles lopsidedly.

Patsy seeing his smile but seeing Nicky has her eyes closed leans up and mouths (How long has this been going on?)

James mouths back (Just today.)

(What about Sian?) Patsy mouths.

(Sian and Michelle in the car earlier.) James admits.

(What about me?) Patsy gesticulates at herself.

(Do you want to join us?) James mouths in amazement.

(Yes please.) Patsy mouths as she starts to move towards the edge of the bed.

(Wait..... I will just warn Nicky you are coming over as well.) James mouths as he squeezes Nicky's breast and leans up to kiss her neck and ear. 'Mum is awake and wants to join us........ Is that OK?'

Nicky opening her eyes and immediately seeing her mum half out of bed, with one hand in her panties the other pulling her bra off of her boobs...... Just holds her hand out towards her mum. 'I'm sorry mum but it feels right.' She sighs as James rams home harder making his thighs smack on her ass as he bottoms out in her clenching pussy.

'Oh, I know....... I have been waiting nearly 25 years to sample Grampas cock again.' Patsy coos as she climbs on the bed and stretches out, leaning over to kiss James before pulling Nicky's top over her head so she can nibble on her nipples.

'Patsy, it might not happen tonight...... I am absolutely spent.' James utters as he pushes her hand out of the way and inserts two of his fingers into her sopping cunt.

'Dad I don't care....... I am happy just to lay here and cuddle tonight, we can sort out how we are going to manage this in the future tomorrow or today now seeing as it is 5 am.' Wriggling herself as James runs his thumb over her clit which pushes her over the top in her pent-up state.' Patsy latches onto Nicky's nipple as they all cum together Nicky crying out 'Aye Papi, fill my cunt with your spunk.'

They all shudder and snuggle in for a couple of hours of sleep.

Waking at 7.30 to two phones both ringing.

Patsy answers one 'So you have decided to return my calls...... Where have you been?'

James answers the other 'OK, we will pop back up later, probably about 10 ish....... Have everything ready and tell Lauren I will have a look at the shelf when we get there.... If she reports it to maintenance they will charge her..... Sounds like it just needs screwing up.'

Both kissing Nicky as she slowly wakes up, kissing each other, Patsy and James both smile as they remember the day long long ago.

James skips breakfast with Larry but leaves a message.

Patsy looks around to say goodbye to Laurence but can't see him.

Nicky just smiles knowingly as she thinks of the fun she can have with her mum and Grampa.

Pulling into the Car Park James sees Sian and Michelle heading up the side of the building 'Where are you off to?'

'We gotta pick up our Uni admission passes, it is alphabetical so we have to go now as we are C and D....... Lauren gotta wait until the W's...... We won't be long...... Lauren is still in the room if you want to go and look at her shelf, she knows you are coming........ Mum why don't you and Nicky come with us.' Sian splutters.

'OK, is your stuff ready to go back?' James enquires as Patsy and Nicky jump out of the car.

'Yeah, it is just by our bedroom door..... 4 bags and 2 cases.'

Knocking on the outer door James calls 'Lauren, you decent?'

'Yeah, come in.'

James walks in 'Where is this shelf then?'

Pointing towards the wall Lauren's bathrobe falls open to reveal she has panties on but nothing else and her tits are swinging free with hard pointed nipples jutting out.

'Oops, sorry!' Lauren simpers as she notices James look and smile.

'No worries...... I like to see a nice curvy figure.' James mumbles.

'Oh you do, do you?' Lauren lifts an eyebrow as she lets her robe fall open again. 'Well, I like older men looking at me and touching me.'

Gulping James stammers 'Well I fit the first category and would very much like to fulfill the second part..... but the others will be here soon.'

'You can have a quick feel and a nibble though.' Lauren coaxes him as she lifts her tits up for his inspection.

'Be rude not to.' James responds as he pulls her towards him, kisses her, and weighs her breasts in his hands, scraping a thumbnail across each nipple.

'Oh, Mr.........' Lauren falters searching for his name.

'You can call me Grampa or James if you want to.'

'Oh thank you so much........ Do I get the same privileges as the other granddaughters?' Lauren chuckles as she reaches down to cup his balls.

'I don't know what you mean.'

'Sian and Michelle said you had fucked them in the car yesterday.'

'They wanted to.' James cries pushing Lauren away.

'Well, can I get a fucking sometime? I know we can't now, but it appears we only live about 10 miles apart and I could really do with a nice older man to enjoy my body.' Lauren coos as she grasps his erection through his trousers and leans in to kiss him once again.

'It would be my pleasure....... I haven't had tits like that to enjoy since my Gwen passed.' James confides as he once again weighs her ample bosom in his hands.

Hearing voices they pull apart and Lauren ties her robe tight around her, James looks at the shelf and tightens a screw up.

'I look forward to when I can enjoy your ministrations.' Lauren whispers 'Sian said I wouldn't be disappointed.'

Collecting the stuff to take back home James skips up and down the stairs thinking how lovely his life had just become.