Gran Canaria and Old Friends Pt. 01

Story Info
Melissa's past catches up with her, with exciting results.
8.8k words
4.18
8.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never been on a plane before, and the thought terrified me, so I was very glad when I felt the aircraft touch down on the runway again in Gran Canaria, with Melissa holding my hand.

"There! How do you feel?" She asked, as the aircraft began taxiing into its final position.

"I'm okay. Not as scary as I thought it would be, but I'll be glad when we get to the hotel."

"I told you you'd be fine. I've done it hundreds of times." Melissa smiled.

"I know, I know. But how did you feel the first time?"

"Excited!" She beamed.

"You would!" I chuckled. "But you were a child then, and I'm flying for the first time in my forties."

"I'm just teasing."

We left the plane, went through all the usual nonsense you go through leaving an airport, grabbed our bags, and took a taxi to the Hotel.

We signed in at reception and we were taken up to our room. Melissa walked ahead of me, following the young man carrying our cases, and it was a pleasure to do so. Melissa's light, figure-hugging dress made for a beautiful rear view of her wonderfully curvy bottom.

"Melissa, you look absolutely astounding in that dress."

She turned and smiled, and we continued following the hotel porter. The room was very nice, and very brightly illuminated by the bright sunshine, and a gentle breeze was blowing the fine net curtains about as we entered. I crossed the porters hand with silver and he left. Melissa went to the window and stepped out onto the generously sized balcony, and raised her arms above her head and stretched. I immediately went up behind her, putting my arms around her waist, and began kissing the side of her neck. Her long, dark brown hair being tossed about slightly by the breeze.

"It's great to be here with you Melissa."

"Yes, I've been really looking forward to coming here. I was here about ten years ago with my family, and I had a great time."

"What did you do?"

She turned to me and put an outstretched finger up to my lips, "Wouldn't you like to know." she said sexily, and began walking back into our room.

"Aww, go on. I bet it's something sexy?"

"Maybe it is, and maybe it isn't."

I followed her back into the room, hoping that she would tell me all about what happened last time she was here. She grabbed the smaller of her two cases and dropped it onto the bed, opened it up and looked at the contents. She started sorting through a few things, and got out her toothbrush and some other toiletries and headed into the bathroom to put them out for when they are needed.

"Melissa, please tell me! What happened? What do you get up to?" I'm giggling a bit now too, and she just smiled back at me.

"Right, I'm going to have a shower. Unzip this thing for me will you?" She turned round so that I could reach the zip tag thing, and I pulled it down and released her from her dress.

"Hmm, nice underwear Melissa."

"Thanks!" She sliped out of her bra and knickers and handed them to me as I stood there mesmerised. "Here! They're all yours!"

I'm left standing there holding her smalls as she traipsed off to the bathroom. I sigh and smile, before walking out onto the balcony again. The sunlight is so bright here, and I can feel it burning down on my face. There was a noise to my left and I looked round to see a woman standing on the adjacent balcony next door looking out across the beach that lay about a hundred or so yards from the hotel. She turns to go back inside her room, and as she does so she notices the ladies underwear that I'm holding. I quickly hide it behind my back, and she smiles and goes inside.

I return to the room and I can hear the shower running from the open doorway to the bathroom, so I went in to talk to Melissa while she showered. Through the steamed up and water splashed glass I can see her washing herself over vigorously with the soap, and she is humming softly to herself.

"Melissa, are you going to tell me then? Please?"

"I'll think about it." She shouted over the sound of the water.

I waited for a moment.

"Have you thought about it yet?"

There is a pause, and she continues washing.

"Okay, what do you want to know, seeing as you are so eager to find out?"

"Was it something naughty you did?"

"Oh yes, very!"

"Go on then." I almost pleaded.

"Conocí a un joven español encantador en la playa." She replied in Spanish.

"You know I don't speak Spanish. Damn! What did that mean?"

"I said that I met a lovely young Spanish lad on the beach."

"Oh yes, and what happened?"

"We got chatting one day, and we went for drinks and things."

"What sorts of 'things'?"

"Nos besamos y terminé chupando su pene."

"No, not again! What did that mean?"

"We kissed and I gave him a blow job later on."

"I see. Anything else?" I was starting to enjoy this now.

"Me tragué toda su esperma."

"What was that?"

"Not telling!" I could hear her laughing now.

"Oh Melissa?"

"Lo chupé y lo jodí durante toda una semana, ¡y me tragué mucho esperma!"

"Melissa, don't tease me like this. What did that mean?"

"Me jodió todo el tiempo. En la playa, en su departamento, incluso en el océano."

"I'm sure that was lovely. But what the HELL DOES IT MEAN!"

I could hear her laughing again.

"Llenó mi coño con su esperma una y otra vez, y sabes que odio los condones."

"Yes, lovely, I'll have a quarter of a pound of those as well please." I said as sarcastically as I could manage.

Suddenly the shower switched off, the door slid open and out she stepped, dripping. Grabbing a towel from the rail, I watched lustily as she dried herself off. Still rubbing herself down with the towel, she walked slowly into the hotel room to finish off. Tossing the soggy towel onto a nearby chair, she stood there with her hands on her hips.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"What did all that Spanish stuff mean?"

She stood there smiling, naked, looking absolutely stunning. Without warning, she suddenly fell backwards onto the bed and spread her wonderful legs, giving me a great view of her rather wet cunt.

"I take it that your wetness isn't because you forgot to dry down there, is it?" I laughed.

"All that 'Spanish stuff' as you say, has actually made me really horny. So, I WILL tell you what it all meant, while you're busy licking me out for the next hour or so. Okay?"

"Oh, what a lovely idea." I get myself into a now very familiar position, and bury my face between the cool skin of her thighs.

I love licking her out, and she has the nicest, sweetest tasting pussy I've even known. I start by giving her one long lick right up the whole length of her labia, and I can feel her shiver as I do it. Moving my mouth so that it now covers the whole area of her clit, I begin making little circles over her clit with my tongue and it's not long before I can feel her starting to breathe more heavily. Her lovely sexual juices are really starting to flow now and I can feel them on my chin, so I drop down slightly and begin licking and sucking noisily, lapping at her wetness with my tongue. Her orgasm is really building now, and I can feel the first waves of it rolling through her. Then I stop, and look up.

"No, no, don't stop. Keep licking me, please!" Her voice is almost anguished.

"Tell me what all the Spanish talk meant then." I smiled.

"Okay, okay, but please carry on licking me."

I look deeply into her eyes, before continuing from where I left off. Once more I can feel her orgasm rising within her, as my tongue and mouth really go to town on her soaking clit. I stop again.

"Okay, I'll tell you. Just carry on though. Please!"

Again, I start licking and she is gasping again.

"Well, 'Nos besamos y terminé chupando su pene'. Means that we kissed and I sucked him off later."

"Yes, you told me that bit, but what was next?"

"Well, that's where the naughty bit starts. Because 'Me tragué toda su esperma' means that 'I swallowed all his cum!'"

I raised my head for a moment. "Oh! Sexy! Go on, what next?"

"Erm . . 'Lo chupé y lo jodí durante toda una semana, ¡y me tragué mucho esperma!' Well, that was 'I sucked and fucked him for a whole week, and I swallowed lots of cum!'"

My cock was now as hard as iron. "Oh wow! Melissa that is so sexy." I carried on licking and I could tell that she was having some difficulty in talking now.

" 'Me jodió todo el tiempo. En la playa, en su departamento, incluso en el océano'. Well, that is 'He fucked me constantly. At the beach, in his flat, and even in the sea!'.

"Did anyone see you fucking on the beach and in the sea?"

"Oh yes, but we didn't care." She is gasping heavily now. "Fuck! I'm going to cum soon!"

My mind was racing just thinking about all this. "What else?".

" 'Llenó mi coño con su esperma una y otra vez, y sabes que odio los condones' means 'He filled my cunt with his spunk again and again, and you know I hate condoms!'"

"Oh Melissa, that is so fucking sexy. Anything else?" I said, before returning my attention to her soaking vagina.

Melissa was really gasping and breathing hard now. "Yes, but you might not like it."

I looked up briefly. "Oh go on! I'm unshockable!"

"Well, one night a few of his friends came to his apartment. They, erm . . joined in."

"Oh God! Tell me please!" I begged.

"Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you. They watched us fucking, then they passed me round amongst them while he watched."

"How many fucked you?"

"About five or six I think. They fucked me, and I sucked them all off too again and again while I was there. We all stayed in the apartment together for a couple of days, and they all kept me very busy. There was so much cum in me, and on me. I had two or three cocks inside me at a time sometimes. I didn't even wear a stitch of clothing all the time I was there. I even rang my boyfriend and spoke to him while I was getting fucked, and I remember him saying how much he was missing me when one of the guys spunked right in my face too. It's funny talking to your boyfriend while you're getting gangfucked. Oh my goodness, I'm cumming!"

At this point she started to cum really hard.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! YES! YES! I'm cumming!" She screamed.

Her juices are literally shooting out of her, and I hold my mouth in front of her cunt as little jets of her juices fly out and into my waiting mouth. I love her fluids and I swallow them down eagerly, but I have never seen her cum quite like that before. Her head, which was raised to look at me while I pleasured her, now flops back listlessly.

"Melissa, when you said about getting filled with spunk and about the condom, and getting gangbanged, I nearly came in my pants. I think I'd love to watch you getting fucked by a large group of men; watching them all fill you up with spunk."

She lay there, seemingly almost comatose, and all I heard from her was "Ungh . ." I smiled and continued licking and kissing her pussy gently. She was so wet, and I loved cleaning her up with my tongue, it was just running out of her. As I gently kissed and licked round her labia, she started to stir again and come back to life.

"That was amazing. I've never cum like that before."

"Well, buckle up, I'm going to tongue-fuck you into heaven again. Right now!"

"Go on then Tiger. I'm ready for you." She chuckled sexily.

Once again, I went down on her with a renewed fire, licking, sucking, flicking over her clit with my tongue, and once again her waters begin to rise.

"There's more, you know. I came back the next year and I met someone else, another young Spaniard, and something similar happened."

I look up for a moment, "Go on." My voice slightly muffled by my closeness to her genitals.

"Nothing like the first time really." "Oh fuck!" she gasped as I continued working on her. "He fucked me over the Pool table at the hotel. It was rather rushed. Funny though."

"Why funny?"

"Because his spunk leaked out of me and left a stain on the cloth. Right where you put the cue ball." She giggled beautifully. "God! You are working wonders on my clit today. Please, please keep going."

With a renewed effort now, I stuck my tongue inside her as far as I could and began to swirl it round. I reached up to fondle her ample tits too, gently squeezing and teasing her hard nipples. Then I had an idea.

"Melissa, get up and sit on my face. When you cum again, I want every drop inside me. Fill my fucking mouth with your cum!"

Melissa seemed to love the idea and within seconds I was on my back and her beautiful labia is hovering over my face, and I begin licking and slurping again.

"Ohh! Fuck!" Gasping once again, she began to gently grind into my face. "I want to fuck you, I want your cock inside me now!"

I pulled away for a moment to say, "Later. When we get to the beach!"

"Oh yes! You're going to fuck me on the beach aren't you? I want all your thick spunk up inside me. Yes! I bet you'd love to have watched me with all those young men wouldn't you? Fucking me. Sticking their cocks into my mouth. Cumming inside me, and cumming in my mouth and all over my face too. All that fucking spunk. Everywhere! There was so much cum in my hair too, and I know how much you love to see that."

She was really going to town on me now, and her wonderful legs began to shake uncontrollably either side of my head. She was coming again, not as violently as before, or as beautifully vocal, but there was still plenty of fluid leaking out of her. Again, I delight in it filling my mouth and swallowing it all down.

"I've never known a girl to cum like you before. You're so wonderfully wet; you've soaked me, and I loved every minute of it."

She was still kneeling astride my face, holding onto the bedhead, while I slid out from under her.

"Melissa, you are amazing, and still the most beautiful girl I've ever met."

She was breathing deeply, catching her breath, and she turned to me and smiled that lovely smile of hers. "Thank you. That's nice."

"I think I'd better get a shower. Only be a few minutes. Okay?"

"Yes, you'd better wash my juices off you face." She laughed.

After undressing and grabbing a towel from the rail in the bathroom, I stepped into the shower cubicle and turned the water on. As it cascades over me I looked down to see that my cock is still rock hard, and I daren't even touch the thing in case it "goes off". In the background, through the sound made by the shower, I can hear an unusual sound. A voice, of sorts. I gently, and as quietly as I can, slide the shower door across enough to pop my head out. From where I am I can see back into our hotel bedroom, and there lying on the bed with her legs spread as wide as they will go, I see Melissa furiously masturbating. She was making lovely little animalistic grunts and gasps as her right hand frantically rubbed from side to side over her excited, and still soaking, wet little clit. It's a beautiful sight to watch, and within a few minutes she was cumming again, this time rather more gently. She looked up and saw me staring at her. Climbing off the bed now, she walked towards me in the shower.

"Here, budge over a bit. I'd better wash myself down again quickly." She said stepping into the shower with me.

Looking down she noticed my very prominent erection, and went to reach out for it.

"Don't touch that, whatever you do. Not yet anyway. I'll cum all over the place."

"Isn't that the general idea?" She smiled sweetly at me. "I want some spunk inside me."

"And you'll get some. But I'm saving myself for a bit later. We'll get a bite to eat, a drink from the bar, cool down a bit, then we'll go for a walk and find somewhere nice where I can fuck your brains out. Okay?"

"Sounds good to me." She laughed.

About an hour and a half later, Melissa and I had had something to eat and a drink, and we were heading off along the beach. This part of the island wasn't at all busy, and as we had come here in the off season, it was the ideal time for an adventurous couple like us.

"I'm going to take this off, if you don't mind?" Said Melissa immediately pulling her short light cotton dress up and over her head. She sort of rolled it up and draped it over her shoulder.

"Daft question! When do I EVER mind you taking something off?" I looked her up and down. "What is that?" I was pointing at her bikini.

Melissa's bikini seemed to consist of three tiny pieces of cotton held together with thread so thin as to be virtually invisible.

"What's wrong with it? I thought you'd like it."

"I do. I love it. But I think it's the smallest bikini I've ever seen. You look amazing Melissa!"

"Actually, I feel as sexy as Hell in this. Have you seen the back?"

Melissa ran slightly in front of me, wiggling her bottom at me, and I noticed that it was a G-string type.

"Oh my God! That is so sexy." My pale linen suit contrasted wildly with Melissa's bikini.

We walked for about ten minutes before we found a lovely quiet spot near a group of palm trees, and we both decided that this would be the right place for us to get naughty. People really wouldn't see us here.

"Okay, let me just get rid of this." She somehow instantly removed her tiny bikini, not that it covered much anyway, and she lay down on the soft beach.

"Melissa, you are amazing. I love every sexy inch of you."

"I love you too. Now get your clothes off and fuck the living daylights out of me before I die of old age!" She had that naughty smile on her face again, and I love it.

I remove my clothes, somewhat shyly as I've always had misgivings about other people seeing me naked, and place them in a neat pile on a nearby log. With just the thought of what Melissa and I did earlier, and the fact that I can feel fresh air all over my body, my cock is as hard as it's ever been again. I turned to look at her, lying there naked with her legs spread wide, waiting, I've never felt more in love in my life. I practically dived between her legs, licking and sucking her again.

"Oh fuck! That's good. Get me nice and sloppy again and then get your cock in me. God, I love cock!"

I made sure that she was very excited and also very wet, and then I climbed up between her legs, with my cock nuzzling the entrance to her lovely pussy. We kissed deeply and passionately, and then I was inside her. We make love in our favourite missionary position, my cock banging nicely against her clit, and sending waves of pleasure through her. After a few minutes she came beautifully, and then we changed positions so that I am on my back and she was in the cowgirl position, facing me, riding my cock, bouncing up and down. I could see my very erect cock going in and out of her, glistening in the sunlight. I was in heaven. Making love outside, under a palm tree, with the most beautiful girl I've ever known. What could be more perfect?

Suddenly Melissa climbed off me and immediately started sucking my cock, her head bobbing up and down in my lap, with her hair bouncing. She took her mouth off me and started wanking me.

"I want your fucking cum right up inside me." She said as she climbed back onto me, riding me hard. Her lovely legs and bottom slamming down onto me.

"Melissa, I'm cumming. I'm cumming!"

"Yes, go on. Fill me up. Fill my sloppy hole with your cum!"

On her command, I emptied my load right up inside her. I could feel my cock pulsating between her legs, and my seed blasting its way into her hot little vagina. She collapsed on top of me, resting, my softening cock still inside her.

"Would you like me to lick you out Melissa?"

"No, not this time. I want you to leave it there. I love it, love the feeling." I looked into her lovely dark brown eyes, and I knew she was the perfect girl for me. We are wonderful together.

It's now coming up to six o'clock, and we decide to get up and walk back to the hotel. I got back into my linen suit, and Melissa pulled her dress back over her head, straightening it as she went.