Gran Canaria and Old Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look Melissa, you're really set on this aren't you? Are you sure you'll be able to handle it?"

"Oh fuck, yes! Easily!" She said, reaching down and gently grabbing my rapidly hardening cock. "I can take that lot all day long, and you know I can."

"Okay then. If it will make you happy and it's what you really want, I'll support you in this." I had reservations, and who wouldn't? "Can we make sure that it's just this once though? It won't be a regular thing will it?"

Melissa didn't answer me, but continued gently playing with my very erect cock. After a few moments she slowly climbed under the sheets and made her way down my body, and then I felt her mouth engulfing my cock. She pulled the sheets back, exposing the pair of us to the warm air in the room. She held my cock tightly at its base, and it literally popped out of her mouth. She wanked me slowly and firmly.

"Tell me what you really want? I know how dirty minded you are." She said.

"What?"

"Tell me what you want me to do later?" She held my cock tightly and rubbed her left palm gently over the end. She knows I love that.

"Okay Melissa. I want to watch you get fucked by all those men." I gasped.

"And . . ." She smiled wickedly back at me.

"I want to watch as they take turns in your cunt and mouth. I want to see those men queueing up to fuck you."

"Oh yes!" Hissed Melissa, reaching between her legs to rub her clit. "Go on!"

"I want to see strangers, men who's names you don't even know, filling your holes with their cocks, and spraying their spunk all over you. In your cunt, all over your face, and loads of it in your beautiful long hair!"

"And . .? Please tell me you want to see me swallowing their cum too. You know I love eating cum."

"Oh yes, Melissa. I want to see you gulping down all the cum they can give you."

Melissa's soft hand rapidly worked on my cock, and I felt like I was about to explode, but she actually beat me to it. Her orgasm arrived and she howled loudly as it did, and her whole body shook so violently.

"Fuck, yes!" She groaned. "I am going to have so much fun later. You're going to watch me getting my brains fucked out again and again. I'm going to be so full of cock and cum all night, I'm really going to whore myself out to them all."

It was then that I announced to Melissa that I was about to cum myself. As quick as a flash she got between my legs and hauled me up so that my cock was pointing straight down over my own face.

"Open your mouth! You're going to get your own spunk right in there!" She pumped my cock for all she was worth, and then I started to cum. Thick streams of my own spunk began flying out of me and sprayed across my face, some even going into my mouth. I looked up at Melissa to see that her expression was different than I had ever seen it. She was laughing, with a slight mocking but still lustful look in her eyes.

"Yes! There you go my love. Your face is covered in your own spunk for once."

She let me lie down normally again as she quickly straddled my face, her beautiful labia bearing down on me and then meeting with my mouth. I licked her eagerly, but she deliberately moved around so that her cunt spread my cum all over my face. This wasn't really like her, she wasn't being as gentle as she usually was. She ground her cunt into my face and her breathing got heavier all the time, and within no time my cock was hardening again. It wasn't long before she started to cum, and boy did she cum, as guttural sounds came from deep inside her and her wonderful juices spread over my face like warm water.

After a few moments she climbed off and slid down me until her face was next to mine.

"I'm so sorry if I was a bit rough with you. You know how much I love you, I'm just feeling a bit out of control at the moment, like I need to get this out of my system."

I kissed her cheek gently, leaving some of her own fluids behind as I did so.

"Then get it out of your system, but please don't make it a regular thing, 'eh? I don't want to be a cuckold."

"You will never be a cuckold." I saw that sexy grin appear again, and she held my face as she starred right into my eyes. "I just want you to watch me as I suck and fuck a room full of men, and they fill my juicy, tight little cunt with spunk. I want you to watch me as I let them all do whatever they want to my body, as they cum all over my fucking face, in my mouth, and in my beautiful long brown hair. I know you love it when I get cum in my hair."

Suddenly she reached down to my cock and held it tightly.

"See this," she said holding it at its root and waggling it about. "This isn't coming near me later!" She moved down quickly and briefly sucked the head of my cock really hard. "You're going to sit here now and wank for me while I watch you."

She got up and pulled the sheets back, leaving me lying there naked, and moved to sit at the foot of the bed. She sat there cross-legged like a schoolgirl, glaring at me.

"Go on then! Wank yourself off for me. Make yourself cum while you think of all the fucking cocks that will be going through me later."

I lay there wanking myself while Melissa stared at me, her tits rising and falling as she breathed heavily waiting for me to cum.

"I can't wait for you to see me with all those men." She almost hissed the words at me while I pleasured myself for her. "I'm going to let them all use my body however they want; my wet, slippery cunt, and my sloppy mouth. I'm going to wank them off into my mouth and swallow every drop of the cum they give me. It's going to be flying down my fucking throat! And you're just going to watch, knowing that you can't even touch me."

In a way this was torture, but it was unbelievably arousing and I'd never seen this side of her before. What she had said yesterday about meeting Raúl for the first time, and what she did with him and his friends, had come as a real surprise. They say you don't know someone until you live with them, but I'm discovering there are all sorts of things I didn't know about Melissa. I know that everyone has a sexual past, and I knew that Melissa was somewhat experienced when we first met, but this is a whole new level.

My mind was racing as Melissa continued mouthing off her expectations over what was to come later in the day.

"Those bukkake pornos that we watch together are going to look like daytime telly in comparison to the fucking I'm going to be getting."

I was so close to cumming now, and Melissa knew it.

"Oh, you're going to cum aren't you?"

"Yes, right now." I gasped as my hand made short work of my approaching orgasm.

As quick as a flash Melissa dived forward and held her mouth open over my cock, just as the first spurts shot out of me. I watched amazed as my jets of spunk shot upwards and straight into her waiting mouth. A little of my cum started to drip out of her mouth and she quickly placed her lips round the head of my cock to catch the rest. When I was finished, my cock popped noisily out of her mouth and she looked up at me again. She was visibly swallowing my spunk.

"There we go. The next time you cum in me will be after everyone else has had their turn. Okay?"

I nodded slowly, and Melissa turned and walked back into the bathroom, her beautiful hips swaying as she walked. I turned onto my side, my mind racing, but somehow drifted into an uneasy sleep again.