Grand Buildup to Thursday...

Story Info
Banter and curiosity builds sexual tension.
1.2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday was a dangerous day for me. Well, specifically for my marriage. I had been managing this small team of four middle-aged women for around 10 months and Thursday was the day that I worked in the office with Alice... Alone.

Thursday never used to be an issue; it was like any other day in the office - there was light-hearted banter that at worst might exceed into the realm of light flirting. But this particular Thursday had been preceded by a grand buildup.

I guess the buildup started not long after I started. These ladies had been working together for a long time and didn't really need much managing. Alice was the youngest of the four, but still a magical10 years older than me at the ripe age of 36.

I immediately knew Alice had a fantastic sense of humour that could, and often would, bubble over into something a little darker and risqué (much to my delight). Within three months Alice and I had shared some deep and meaningful chats as well as some personal details about our lives and relationships.

It wasn't long after this that the buildup started to gain grandness: heavy flirting ensued, and we played a game where we each took it in turns to ask one another a question. Naturally the questions became more and more daring until we landed in the wonderland that is outright freedom to ask whatever the hell we wanted of each other.

What size are your tits? Do you shave your pussy? Spit or swallow? Anal or no? It wasn't all once sided and Alice asked her fair share of personal, graphic questions about me too! Like an olde-worlde cartographer, we slowly sailed around each other's coastlines of personal sexual preference and defined our borders of tolerances and sexual appetites.

I was very interested in Alice's love of giving head; I could tell she wasn't lying about this as she became animated, agitated and (as she would admit in one of our question rounds) quite wet when discussing it. This was the opposite of my wife who, at best could be described as an ABC girl... Anniversaries, Birthdays and Christmas.

We continued to wind each other up like this; me rock hard for hours on end and soaked with pre-cum, her with nipples like bullets and very wet panties. Alice had the most amazing tits -- they were a lovely size and firm, nipples that could cut glass and gave the impression that she was always cold.

Our behaviour intensified and we took more risks. The office had a central room with smaller offices off of the central section. I would go into an office she was working in to discuss something, placing my mouth close to her ear and tell her to get her tits out. As she did, I would then pull her up off her chair, push her gently up against a wall, close to the door, and fondle her tits, tweaking her nipples hard as she liked, while speaking to another one of the team from the doorway.

We would work together on a report, sharing a desk and she would rub my stiff cock through my trousers under the table -- I was so soaked one time that I lent back, unzipped and awkwardly pulled my bulging cock through the fly. She just stared intently at it. I slowly pulled down on my shaft and exposed the glistening pre-cum covering my tip. I kept eye contact with her as I took my thumb and slowly ran it over the top of my cock so that a good amount of pre-cum was gathered and then very slowly moved my hand up to her mouth. I was staring straight into her eyes to detect the slightest hesitancy but there wasn't any, and so I caressed the length of her bottom lip with my thumb. I heard her exhale intensely and her chest heave slightly. She whipped her tongue out, dutifully lapping at my thumb and her lips.

At this point we both knew the next logical, desirable and undeniable step was for her to suck my cock long and hard until I spunked a full, hot load into her mouth. But that time wasn't right. That time wasn't Thursday... It was unspoken that Thursday would be the day. We had spent so long talking, flirting, touching that the last 24 hours before Thursday were the grandest of the grand buildup. We would catch each other's eye and smile, little more was needed to gain that thrill.

We managed to make the smallest of small talk Thursday morning before we found ourselves in the office that had seen most of our build up over the months. Small talk was over and I told her to unbutton her top and pop her tits out over her bra. Once those gorgeous breasts were staring me in the eye, I told her to get on her knees. I then took out my cock and moved towards her. She managed to say "Oh my god, we're really doing this" before I thrust my cock between her soft lips, into her wet and warm mouth.

She was as good as she had told me, she took it deep and knew how to use her tongue. She wanked me into her mouth when told to and was able to judge when I needed to thrust deep into her. I couldn't resist putting my cock between her tits and was amazed at how tightly I was gripped there; I very nearly met my end between them. I was soon back in her mouth and thrusting with more intensity. She had told me about how much she had liked to swallow cum but I found that when the time came for me, it was her face that received my load, not her mouth.

This was the first of many blow jobs, and I enjoyed tit-wanks too. I know this again sounds very one-sided, so I will tell you quickly about a team meeting help on another Thursday...

We were along again on another Thursday and had a conference call with the other half of the team who were together in an office on a different site. The call was on loudspeaker so we could both hear and participate in the call. I was sitting in a chair at the desk the phone was on, and I gestured for Alice to sit up on the desk next to the phone. Alice was wearing a skirt and, muting the call, I told her to take her panties off, and then shuffle her arse forwards. I started to caress her inner thighs gently and slowly moved further up and inwards to pleasantly find a perfectly sopping shaved pussy. One finger, two fingers, three fingers and we were both enjoying the call. I took the call off mute but felt that Alice needed more, and so I took my fingers away in search for just that. I didn't have to look far before the phone receiver caught my eye. As I picked it up I moved my eyes to hers and raised an eyebrow... She mouthed something to me but as we weren't on mute anymore, I couldn't make it out. I moved the receiver between her legs and as she was so wet and limber from my multiple finger fuck, the receiver the received with ease. So Alice, up on the desk, was fucked by a phone while on a conference call... unable to call out or really say much.. Actually, it was the quietest I'd ever known her to be, well apart from when my cock was filling her mouth.