Grand Cayman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are more pressing matters now."

"Your clothes." She was speaking in riddles again.

"My clothes?"

"Why are they still on?"

* * *

I took off my clothes, but she didn't until we were in the bedroom. She pulled the drapes shut and turned to face me. I was sitting on the bed, still unmade, me leaning back with my hands spread apart, displaying myself to her. Maybe we were going to pretend I was in jail and she was one of the guards. She looked so good that I might have signed up for a life sentence.

"You're lovely Kristin. You don't know how long I've thought about this moment - when we were finally together."

My head was spinning. I was convinced I was going to go to jail. There wasn't time to think, only to act. I thought that Doreen was unattainable, and now I was watching her as she unbuttoned her sheer blouse and laid it over the back of the desk chair. She then stepped out of her short skirt and it too went on the chair. She made sure I was watching her as she reached behind to unclasp her bra, then shrugging her shoulders to let it slide off her arms and onto the floor. She stood up straight, now only in her panties and heels, her breasts sticking out, conical and hard, nipples long and erect. She used her hand to smooth back the hairs that were tousled when she took off her clothes.

"Do you want me? As much as I want you?" She didn't know. She didn't know for sure.

I hopped off the bed and padded on the thick carpet towards her. She stayed perfectly still as I stood inches from her. I slid my hand inside the waistband of her panties and cupped her sex, pushing my palm hard against her. Her eyes closed involuntarily at the unexpected contact. I pulled out my hand, coated with her excitement, and waited until her eyes were open and she looked at me.

She blinked once and opened her eyes, knowing my answer. As her eyes opened, I erased any lingering doubts by licking the palm of my hand and tasting her sweetness.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked, trying to put the sluttiest expression on my face.

"I think it does." She was clearly pleased.

Even though I couldn't wait to have sex with her, I had so many burning questions. "How did you ..." I started, unable to suppress my need to know.

She pushed me hard backwards, interrupting my question. My momentum was stopped by the bed so the back of my legs were pressed against the foot of it.

"No more questions."

.

She kissed me like she meant it. Long and slow, the heat building as she broke away and nibbled on the lobe of my ear, then lifting my hair up and planting wet kisses on the nape of my neck. Goosebumps rose on my arms.

I ran my hand through her long silky hair, bringing a handful near my nose so I could smell her. Lilacs. She continued to kiss lower, cupping one of my breasts and bringing the nipple to her mouth. Her fingers gently squeezed my tit, pushing the nipple out even further, a ripe piece of fruit to be plucked by her lips. She did so, pulling its length into her mouth to be ravaged by her tongue.

"Doreen ...". She hushed me by biting my nipple, not hard enough to hurt me, but hard enough to take my breath away.

Her breasts were full, and her nipples were prominent. I reached out to touch her as she laved my breasts, rolling her nipple between two fingers.

"Ahhh ..." she sighed as I pinched her longish nipple between my thumb and forefinger. "You're so beautiful ..." she mused to herself as she resumed making love to my breasts. She knelt on the floor in front of me, my legs open for her, my sex slick and the hair matted with desire. She kissed on the inside of each thigh, making the excruciatingly slow journey up my leg to the heaven between them.

"Yes," I urged her. "Please ... higher," I begged, showing my impatience again. No one had ever made love to me like that - slow and deliberate. I wanted her to go faster, and didn't at the same time.

"No talking," she admonished me again, this time nipping the inside of my thighs and raising a tiny red welt. "Not unless you want more of that." The stinging sensation in my leg kept my mouth shut, but the pulsing pain somehow made her kisses even better.

Then she wet her forefinger by drawing it between the folds of my sex and then rimming my asshole with it, causing me to gasp, "Ohhh ... Doreen ...," already forgetting her prohibition on talking.

Her finger pressed lightly on my anus, each time making my pussy clench and weep even more. None of my lovers had ever been interested in ass play, and it was clear that I had been missing something special. She probed with her finger, working it inside my ass. Tingles went down my legs as she stretched open my tight asshole. My pussy was now a tinderbox of desire, waiting on her for the lit match.

I know I started moaning and begging. I don't remember what I said. I was almost delirious. She had taken me so far past the usual point where I would climax. I reached out to her and touched her snow white skin, the area of her stomach near her belly button. I traced my finger up her body and between her breasts as she continued to finger me, making my body convulse at her whim. I lifted my finger under her chin.

"Please ... Doreen." I searched in her eyes for sympathy. To relieve the tension she had created.

She had me every way she wanted. She had brought me to a point where the only thing I wanted was her. The money never entered my mind. She was the real prize. How could a woman so distant, so beautiful, want me? Was it for the money? I was hoping not. If she only wanted the money, she could have made me give all of it to her and she could have left, but she didn't do that. She did want me.

Her kisses circled the small patch of hair, making me crazy with desire. I wanted to push her head away and finish myself with my fingers. She had other ideas, finally letting her tongue flick the top of my clitoris and using two fingers to stroke the slippery sides. I let out a low moan, almost guttural, my base animal instincts, lying beneath the veneer of civility, were drawn to the surface.

Not caring any more, I interlaced my fingers behind her head, crushing her perfectly coiffed blonde hair against her head and pressing her lips hard against my weeping sex.

"Fuck me ... Doreen ... fuck me ..." I pleaded, focused only on her tongue, the velvety flesh pushing deep inside me, fucking me.

"Yes ... yes ... more ...". I encouraged her, as my moans became higher pitched, reaching the edge of the precipice.

She thrust two fingers inside me, hard, unrelenting, as she sucked my nub into the hot wetness of her mouth. "Ah ... ah ... ah ... ahhhhhhh," I gasped breathily as I stared over the edge of the chasm.

She suddenly withdrew from my pussy, but before I could protest, she had taken two of her fingers, glossy with my desire, and pushed them steadily against my anus, until it gave way and they slid smoothly inside me, setting off my long overdue climax.

Sounds that couldn't have been mine, almost animal in nature, echoed off the bedroom walls, as a torrent of emotion escaped me in an instant - the desire for her, my gratification, the fear and the anxiety - all let out in a rush like air out of a deflating balloon.

She rose up to kiss me. I tasted myself on her lips. She too, was satiated, her contentment signaled by her low throated purr during our sloppy kiss.

"Kristin ..." She spread her fingers apart and ran them through my hair, pulling the hair away from my face so she could see it.

"Ummmmm," I answered.

"We did it."

"We?"

Her hand found its way between my legs. She brushed her fingers lightly against my puffy lips. I gasped. She was going to tease me while we talked. I was still floating. I was her plaything.

"I had the same idea after Prisha's mistake."

So she had figured out it was Prisha. "You? ... You had the same idea?"

"I did. But it was only an idea. I would have never summoned the courage to actually do it. But when I saw the $10 million wire transfer from Jenkins, I knew something was up. He would have sent me a note for a transfer of that size. I knew I was right when you challenged me to call him. You'd never done that before. I went through Jenkin's largest accounts, and none of them reflected activity with the Netherland Antilles, including the account the funds were to be drawn against."

She played with my nipple, flicking it with her finger. I shuddered.

"You picked well. The Cayman Islands have great banking privacy laws. Without knowing where you went, it would take them months, if not years, to find you. They also didn't know whether you went someplace else. It was clever of you to leave hints of countries in Europe as potential hiding places. I've been laughing at management bungling their way through this one. They don't have a clue as to how they're going to find you and the money."

She dragged her fingers across my sex. My hips convulsed and my body shifted on the bed. She was making clear my body belonged to her.

"So that doesn't explain how you found me."

"Honey, I had you followed. After you left for the day I went to your cube. All of your personal effects were removed. I have a friend who's a private investigator, and it was easy for him to follow you. He found out you were flying to Grand Cayman, so he booked the same flight as you."

She gave me a momentary reprieve, and got up to retrieve her phone. She handed it to me. It had a picture of me entering the bank. I swiped left, and saw images of me leaving the bank with a duffel full of money.

She bit my shoulder, hard enough to leave marks. I cringed.

"You did a pretty good job of moving the money around, once it hit the bank in the Netherland Antilles. You may be good, but I'm better at this. I was able to quickly trace the path of the money through the different shell corporations that you set up. Clever girl. I went into the system and erased the data that would have made it easier to follow the path of the money. I'm not sure they'll ever figure it out."

"So you helped me."

"Kristin, if I didn't help you, you'd already be in custody."

She started fondling my breasts, rolling a nipple between her fingers. It sent sparks of electricity through me.

"Ahhhh ..., " I sighed. She was toying with me again. I couldn't stop her, and didn't want to.

I had to catch my breath before talking. "But I did help, didn't I?"

"Yes. Of course you did. It was your plan. It just needed a little help from me." She paused. "I'm giving up everything I have to be with you."

She was right and she was leaving behind much more than me. Her life centered on her career and her bar, now it was going to be centered on me.

"Thank you." I kissed her with gratitude.

"Excuse me." She got up, now only wearing her, panties and heels, and walked to the bathroom adjoining the master. Her gait was pure sexiness, her swaying hips, her long trim legs, and her blonde hair bouncing against her back. She sat on the toilet with the door open.

A lewd thought entered my head. We had already shredded the rule book to life. I wanted to live outside my comfort zone ... with her.

"Come here."

She got up, pulled up her panties, and did her sexy walk back to the bed.

Our eyes connected. I looked into those bright, blue eyes, so full of life. I held my hands in front of me, liked I wanted to be cuffed.

"You naughty girl. Do you want me to bind your hands together?"

"Yes please." I wanted to please her and I wanted to find out more about her kink.

She went to my closet and found a belt. She wrapped it around my wrist a couple of times and then pulled the free end through the buckle and fastened it.

She sat on the edge of the bed. Her breasts were sublime, twin peaks of creamy white flesh with long pinkish nipples. I greedily sucked on one, wanting to please her as I pleased myself.

"Yes ... Kristin ..." came words of encouragement. Her hands were on the small of my back, holding me close to her.

I made love to her breasts the same way she did to me, agonizingly slowly and erotically, driving her up the wall to madness as well.

Then I sunk to my knees, my hands bound and in front of me. She opened her legs for me, the smell of her sex, gamey and cloying, tickled my nose. Those feral instincts came to the fore again, willing me to press my face against the crotch of her panties, feeling the wetness and the heat. I licked the silky material, tasting her sweet essence and a trace of her pee.

Her voice trembled with excitement. "You're nasty ... Kristin ... I didn't know ..."

"I didn't either ... until now. You bring the animal out in me, and right now I want to devour you."

"Please ..."

She lifted her hips. She slipped the sopping wet panties down her legs and off of her heels. She spread her legs wide.

Her blonde pubic hair was matted with moisture. Unabashed, I licked her as if I was cleaning her, tasting all of her. Her groans became pronounced, a low throated growl, as I lapped at her piss flavored snatch. I washed my face in it, rocking my head back and forth while licking her, smearing her scent on me so she could mark me as hers. I raised my bound hands to her face. She took hold of them and sucked and licked my fingers while I happily lapped at her pussy.

She shook her head back and forth, calling my name, as her legs tightened around my head, holding it in place, as I licked her pussy down to her anus. The muscles in her legs tightened and she arched her back, humping the air, as she convulsed in orgasm. It became unbearably hot between her legs. I was trying to lick her and suck in fresh air, sweat now soaking my brow.

I finally popped up my head as her body relaxed and she melted into the down comforter. She started to doze off. I covered her with the comforter and then spooned next to her.

Mr. Pibb jumped on the bed, curling up between the two of us, contentedly licking himself and purring.

Maybe, just maybe, I would not only escape, but escape with Doreen.

* * *

I woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. I'd been having the same dream every night, that I was at the bank and that the police were there to arrest me. I felt Doreen's arm draped across me, and listened to her softly snore peacefully in her sleep. We were lovers. She found me. Would we be tied together forever?

I turned over, so I could look at her under the moonlight streaming through the bedroom window. Her pale golden hair had an iridescent sheen to it and she looked perfect, even without make-up. I pulled the covers back, becoming the voyeur, drinking in the vision of her perfectly formed breasts, lying flat against each other as she laid on her side.

She was so beautiful, but always so distant and protective of her privacy, and but for that one night at her bar, I knew little about the person I spent every day working with for five years. Now she was in my bed, and we had been so intimate with each other that an outsider would have thought we had dated for months. I was even fascinated by her kink, and wanted to learn more. She seemed passionate about it, and that was enough for me.

She stirred, rubbing her eyes. "What time is it?" she asked with heavy lidded eyes.

"3:10," came my precise answer.

"For God's sake, go back to sleep." She turned over and faced the other way. Now I got to admire her back, and when I lifted up the covers, her butt. That kept me going for another fifteen minutes. Then I fell into a deep sleep.

* * *

I woke up to the smell of coffee - good coffee. Doreen was already out of bed and making breakfast. I quickly brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen in my bathrobe, and nothing else. When I got there, Doreen was similarly attired, but she looked way more sexy than me.

"Where'd you get the coffee?" I knew it wasn't mine. Mine didn't smell this good.

"Brought it."

"From where."

"New York."

"You brought coffee from New York?" I was incredulous. She was chasing me down for her share of $10 million. Yet she had the presence of mind to pack coffee?

"Of course, my dear," she said haughtily, "one always travels with one's own coffee."

I laughed and she joined me. Her laughter was infectious. I already liked her. I was beginning to love her.

"Seriously, though, there's a great roastery on the alley behind my apartment. I can't live without it. It might be my downfall." She pointed to two full bags of coffee beans sitting on the counter and sighed. "I may have to blow our cover after we run out," she lamented. She took another sip of her coffee. She handed me a full mug. Gratitude to her. She brought her own coffee and it smelled fabulous. I took my first sip.

"Ummmm, " I purred. "I think between blowing our cover and not having this coffee is a close call. It's delicious."

She rested her elbows on the kitchen counter and set her head in the cup of her hands. I could see her robe hanging down, and the full contour of her breasts. She looked at me and I wanted her. I wanted to finish my cup of coffee and then I would ravage her body.

After I finished my second cup, we were both sitting at the small kitchen table. "Kristin, I've dreamed about this. What would happen. I can't believe how good it is."

I studied her face again. Her hair curling off her forehead, thin, light colored eyebrows, lips full but not puffy. But her eyes. You were drawn to her eyes. The glacial ice blue eyes that drew you to her. With the caffeine now coursing through me I wanted her again. I told her that in so many words. She was amused by my spunk. We had work to do that day, she told me, and pulled her robe together and walked briskly out of the room.

I stood there, momentarily stunned at being under Doreen's lash again.

"C'mon," she cried out from the darkened hallway.

I wasn't sure her finding me was a good thing after all.

* * *

"I think I know what you want and I know where to get it," she told me in the back seat of a cab. I was holding a bag of money close to my chest. I was sweating. Doreen didn't have a hair out of place. She looked rich and glamorous. The car pulled into a bumpy marina parking lot and stopped in front of a dilapidated wooden shack. The driver got out and opened my door. He held out his hand. I pulled a wad of cash out of my wallet and held it front of me. The driver pulled two bills out of the stack and bowed to thank me. Doreen got out on her side and slammed her door shut. She charged over to the wooden shack and slammed both fists on the door.

"Lenny ... Lenny ... open the fucking door."

The door opened slowly and two eyes peered out. Doreen pushed the door open and Lenny fell backwards on his butt.

"You fucker, Lenny ..." Doreen had her hands on her hips.

"I'm sorry Miss," said Lenny, prone and holding his hands above him as Doreen peered down on him on her stiletto heels. "I didn't know ... honest."

I held up my hands, arms spread apart. I had no idea what was going on. I had never seen Doreen this upset.

Doreen pulled him up by his collar and held onto it so he was leaning towards her. It was quite a contrast to see his tattered striped shirt against the background of Doreen's killer hip hugging red cocktail dress. There wasn't anything that she wore that didn't look sexy on her.

"This fucker ...". She tugged hard on Lenny's collar and his head snapped to the side as she cuffed him with the back of her hand. "Sold me tainted gas. I was dating someone I was very interested in and we went out to sea to explore ... and this fuckhead ...". She gave his collar another tug. "Trapped me at sea for twelve hours. When we got back to New York, I never saw her again."

She let go of the collar and Lenny regained his balance.