Grand Cayman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I was told that you have a boat for sale."

Lenny straightened his shirt collar. "Well ... uh ... yeah, it's kind of for sale."

Doreen was not amused by his tentative remark. "Well, is it or not?"

"Yeah ... yeah, it's for sale."

"Well?" She tapped the sole of her shoe on the pavement. It was effective at getting him to move.

"This way," he said, picking up a keyring.

He unlocked a mesh steel gate that guarded the long dock extending out into a protected bay. The door slammed behind us as we walked down the six foot wide dock past sailboats and motor boats of all shapes and sizes. They all looked expensive.

We walked about half the length of the long dock when he turned to the right. He passed two sailboats and came to a sport cruiser made by Azimut that slept four comfortably, and six in a pinch. He jumped into the back and helped us down. I'd never spent time on the ocean and wasn't familiar with this style of boat. It looked modern, and expensive. It had top grade finishes, mahagony for the railings and inside floor boards and brass fittings everywhere. It was spacious, and had a ridiculous amount of room for two people. We could easily live on this boat. Maybe that was Doreen's intention.

"So this boat was my uncle's," said Lenny, as he ducked through a portal. We followed as he talked. "So its top speed is about 80 knots, and has a range of about 1,000 miles."

Doreen nodded. She was rock solid standing on her spindly heels. She gripped a railing to make sure.

"So how many gallons of diesel does the tank hold?"

"Good question." Lenny pulled a folded piece of paper out of his pocket and studied it.

He told her the fuel capacity of the main and reserve tanks and I could see her doing the mileage calculation in her head.

"Uh huh, that's decent for this size, she commented, feeling the supple leather of the captain's seat.

"So how much?"

"Well, the boat's practically new. It's only got about 400 hours on it. I know my uncle paid over $2 million for it. The motors run on both diesel and electric power."

Doreen was unmoved by his sales pitch. She went inside both sleeping cabins and tested the firmness of the queen size mattresses. She looked inside the wood paneled bathroom and the small galley kitchen.

Lenny opened the engine compartment. Doreen turned the flashlight on her phone and peered into the compartment, careful not to touch any of the surfaces with her dress.

She stood up and slammed the compartment door shut.

"Start her up," she instructed him. He climbed into the captain's chair and started the engine. It roared to life on the first turn and purred as the boat stayed in place. The air conditioning vents blew cold air on me and the big screen television came to life. The bar area was lit, and there were small, sunken LED lights to make sure you could see the edge of the deck. The plentiful bench seating was done in navy leather with bright orange stitching. It looked like a comfortable way to travel.

"I'll give you $500,000 cash. United States dollars. Unmarked and random sequenced $100 bills. Take it or leave it."

She looked at him impatiently. He hesitated. She tugged on my arm. "Let's go. We're done here."

"Wait. Wait a minute." He jockeyed his way between us and the portal. "My uncle was listing it for $1.5 million. I could do $1.2 million for cash. Can I see it?"

I was getting ready to open the bag. She stopped me with her hand. "You'll see it after I see the title."

"Right ... right ... just give me a minute." He scampered out of the boat.

"I thought you told me that the boat we were going to look at was worth $1.5 million. So where is that boat?"

She tapped her foot on the floorboard. "We're on it."

"But you offered him $500,000."

"There are a few changes that have to be made, but ..."

"... not a million dollar's worth." I chimed in.

"No, not a million dollar's worth, but we're going to drive a hard bargain, especially with a weasel like this that sold me bad diesel." She didn't appreciate the rhyme but I did.

Lenny came in holding a window envelope that had been opened with scissors. He pulled out a folded piece of paper and handed to Doreen.

"ID?" she asked.

He handed Doreen his identification card. She studied the title carefully and compared the name on the title with the name on the identification card and rubbed the paper title between her fingers. She looked at the watermark under the ceiling light. She handed back the title and the ID card.

"Eight hundred grand. That's all we brought. That's all you're going to get. Show'em sweetheart."

I fumbled with the paper bag and opened it. Lenny eyed the crisp stacks of $100 bills. I shook it and he followed the moving bundles of cash with his eyes.

"Unmarked and random?" he asked, the discussion now getting serious.

"Pick a stack. Check it," Doreen said with confidence.

I let Lenny reach into the bag. He pulled out one banded stack, broke the paper band with a knife, and flipped through the bills. He appeared satisfied.

"You got eight hundred in that bag?"

"You can count it if you want."

Lenny reached down to grab a stack when he stopped and thought better of it. "N'aw, that's fine. I trust you that the money's there. Besides, you ain't going anywhere without this baby being fueled. And with me being a nice guy and all, I'm going to throw in a full tank, tomorrow, when you pick it up in the morning."

Doreen was sold. "OK. 9 a.m.?"

"9 a.m., sharp," he confirmed.

Fuck, that was a lot of money for anything, and for something that floats. I smiled when I remembered how I was schooled in airplanes by my uncle, a man with a salty tongue who used to take me to rodeos and air shows. He was fun and he told me like it was. I was an innocent eighteen, and told him that I wanted to buy and airplane, and he said, "Honey, if it flies, floats, or fucks, you rent it." That stuck with me through the years.

And now we were about to buy an eight hundred thousand dollar boat.

* * *

Doreen peeled off her red dress and was giddy. "I would have easily given him a million, but I saw his eyes when he saw you carrying that bag.

I agreed. "I think Lenny got a good fucking over."

I looked at her. "This is a side of you that I haven't seen before. I'm impressed."

"Thank you." She took an exaggerated bow.

"You do it so well."

She went to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of champagne. It was a bottle of Veuve Clicquot. You couldn't miss the orange label. It was my favorite. She peeled off the foil, unwound the wire cage, and then popped the cork. There was no spillage. As one of her many positive attributes, she knew how to open a bottle of champagne and pour it. Good bartender training. She carefully poured a flute for me, and then for her. She put down the bottle and raised her glass.

"To us. Till the end."

I raised my glass. "Till the end" I clinked my flute against hers and then took my first sip, ambrosia in a bottle.

* * *

"That was an amazing dinner," I told her as I took the last bite of her Aebleflæsk, which was a traditional Danish dish that was made with salted pork belly, apples, sugar and thyme. "I've never had Danish food before. Where did you get the ingredients?"

"I landed here early and went shopping in case all went right, which it did." She pointed to a bag of groceries sitting on the counter, now half empty.

"So what was the plan if things went wrong?" I was just plain curious.

She finished washing the pan that was soaking in the sink. "I was hoping that wouldn't happen of course. I told the office that I had a relative who fell unexpectedly ill and would probably be back in a couple of days. I could have gone back and then 'discovered' where you were and reported you. They would have never figured out that I helped you, and you certainly wouldn't have known."

She scraped off the last of the food scraps and put the plate in the dishwasher and closed the door. She walked out of the kitchen and I followed.

"So what now?" she asked me. She didn't need to ask me. She just wanted me to say it. I would guess that it turned her on for me to say it. I decided to put an accelerant on it.

I put my wrists together so they were touching each other and held them in front of her.

"So that," she said in a more assertive tone, "is what you want?"

"Yes."

"I have a few things in mind. Taking off your clothes, for example."

* * *

I was naked again and at her mercy. I stood in the bedroom and watched her rummage through her carry on bag. She pulled out a red silicone double dildo, silk scarf and a riding crop, and retrieved the belt we used last time from the closet. She threw them on the bed so I could see them.

"TSA agent got a thrill when he pulled the dildo and riding crop out of my carry on bag. I asked him if he wanted a demonstration on how they were to be used. Surprisingly, he politely declined."

I picked up the dildo and waved it around so the head was whirling around in a circle. "Like this?" Mr. Pibb jumped up on the bed and stood on his hind legs, trying to bat the airborne dildo.

She grabbed it out of my hands, then slapped the top of my wrist. "Let me show you how to use this properly."

I smiled at her like a petulant child. Mr. Pibb rubbed up against her.

"I can't believe I gave up everything to be with you ..." she muttered under her breath. "Five year old ... and a stupid cat."

I heard her comment but didn't care. I liked to be silly and she'd just have to get used to it.

She tied the scarf around my head so it covered my eyes. "Kneel on the bed and put your hands behind your back." There was a bit of annoyance in her voice. I told myself it was probably not a good idea to annoy her further when she was going to tie me up and probably hit me with the wicked looking riding crop.

I felt for the edge of the bed, climbed on it and knelt, holding my hands behind my back. She used the belt to secure my wrists together. I could feel the stretch in my shoulders. She lifted up my wrists until I couldn't help but plant my face into the bed. My butt was sticking up in the air. I knew what was coming next. My heartbeat quickened. I'd never been hit before, and I wasn't sure I was going to like it.

She flicked her wrist and the leather tab hit me flush on my right ass cheek. I didn't like it. "Owww!" I cried. It stung like a motherfucker.

"That was just a practice swing. Did you want me to hit you for real?"

"For real?" I asked. Hopefully she was joking.

"That was just a love tap." She wasn't.

"I'm not sure ..." I began to protest.

Before I could finish, I heard the crop whizz in the air. She stuck the landing ... on my butt.

"SHIT!" I screamed, loud enough to alert the neighbors. This was not fun. This was payback for my lack of respect for her kind of art. The stinging pain pulsed like an evil flame. I had not known this kind of pain.

She hit me four more times, each time harder than the last, till I was reduced to a puddle of tears. My ass was a five alarm fire. My shoulders were starting to ache, and the leather belt was now digging into my wrists. I was about to tell her to stop.

She reached underneath me and dragged the side of her hand, the side with her little finger, between my saturated pussy lips. I was so focused on the pain that I didn't realize that my body was telling me something else.

"Oh ... my ... God," I said slowly and loudly as the pressure of her hand on my pussy lips threatened to send me into outer space. Every nerve ending between my legs was raw and ultrasensitive.

"Like that, huh?" she said rhetorically. She could see my body jerk as she touched my pussy.

She didn't wait for an answer. She picked up the double headed dildo and inserted one end inside me. I could feel the large head part my pussy lips wide open. I was so wet it slid in effortlessly, touching me in places that hadn't been touched before. I felt a tidal wave build inside me.

"Not yet," she admonished me. She had practice with this, and I was along for the ride. Now I was getting to the good part.

She started to draw it out of me, and then thrust it back further and deeper each time. My legs started to shake like Jell-O. "Fucking shit ..." I finally called out, seeing only black but feeling everything in color. The merger of the pain and pleasure literally took my breath away.

"Now," she said as she thrust the dildo inside me, bottoming out, and holding it there as my body trembled.

"Ughhhhh ..." I groaned as the orgasms piled on top of each other, driving me to the edge of insanity. I thrashed on the bed, my bound hands flailing, as she used the dildo to make me cum over and over. She stopped when she was satisfied that I had enough. I felt as if I was pulled through the emotional wringer.

She untied the scarf and the belt. I was unsteady sitting on the bed, rubbing my sore wrists. My bottom was still smoldering. She took the end of the dildo that was inside me and sucked it into her mouth. It was hot watching her suck on the fake cock, tasting me, and that got my blood pumping again, even in my emotionally depleted state.

"Ummm. You taste good," she remarked, using her tongue to trace around her lips, wetting them again.

I took the dildo from her. "My turn," I said, waving the two headed monster in front of me.

She laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide open, her gash puffy and red.

"Your turn," she said, crooking her finger to signal me to come closer.

* * *

It was early, and I heard Doreen stir. She was starting to pack. The plan was to pack and get to the boat by 9 a.m. and be out in the open sea right after that. We had already transferred the remainder of the money to a Swiss bank account and I still had a duffel of cash with about a million dollars in it after we paid for the boat.

She had turned off her burner phone last night during our festivities, and powered it up. A number of text messages came through on her home screen. I erased everything on my phone and used a hammer to break it into pieces before I left. I hadn't gotten around to buying a burner.

"Oh shit." Doreen started moving faster with her packing. "Kristin ... we've got to go ... now."

"What ... what's going on?"

"I got a text ... the police are probably going to show up this morning." She was flustered, but wasn't panicking. I wanted to go straight to panicking. "Wheels up in five minutes."

I grabbed my suitcase and emptied the dresser drawers into it, not bothering to fold anything. Once it was full, I used a cardboard box to stuff the remainder of what I could pull together and then went looking for Mr. Pibb.

"Kitty!" I cried out.

Doreen was in the kitchen. We had stashed a good amount of the cash in the freezer. I could hear her loading it into a duffel. "I've got him," she shouted.

I wondered how she gained his confidence so quickly. I reminded myself to ask her. I then resumed panic mode and ran my suitcase and my box out to the rental car. Doreen was right behind me carrying a heavy duffel, the cat carrier and her suitcase. I ran back to the house to retrieve two full boxes of food, enough to last for a week, and then locked the front door.

We loaded the trunk, put an unhappy Mr. Pibb in the back seat, and then took off for the marina.

"So how did you know about the police?" I asked, dying to know, as she drove out of the neighborhood.

"Prisha," Doreen answered, not taking her eyes off the road.

"Prisha?"

"I needed someone on the inside to tell me what's going on. She knew something was up by the way you were acting. I gave her a small piece of the action. I left her with a safety deposit key with $50,000 in cash in the box. She overheard some federal agents in our office that they had traced the money to the Cayman Island bank and were waiting for cooperation from the local authorities. They expected to get clearance this morning."

"Shit. I thought it would take months to find me. It's been only a few days."

"I know. I guess we both underestimated them." Doreen was driving quickly, but trying to be mindful of the speed limit. As we were driving down the road, there were three police cars with their flashers on going in the opposite direction, in the direction of the rental house. In five minutes, we pulled into the marina's pothole filled parking lot. It was 7:30 a.m.

Doreen banged on the shack door, but Lenny wasn't there. We went to the security gate in front of the dock. Doreen started shouting Lenny's name. A head popped up from a boat a few berths away. Lenny walked briskly to the gate. He stood on one side and we were on the other, talking through the gate.

"What's up guys? We agreed on 9 a.m. I'm taking care of something I promised yesterday and then I'll get to yours. Shouldn't take that long."

Doreen put her face inches from the gate. "Lenny, we have to go now."

"I told you, I gotta ...".

"Now, Lenny."

"Now look, we said 9 a.m. I have to finish this, OK?" He had black grease on his hands. He was wiping them with a clean towel as Doreen talked to him.

Doreen pointed to the bag of cash I was holding. "This goes away if we can't have our boat now."

"Now wait a minute," he protested. "We had a deal ...".

I could sense that we weren't getting anywhere and valuable time was being wasted. Lenny knew something was up.

"Is someone coming after you?" Lenny asked, taking an educated shot in the dark.

"No ... no ... we're just in a hurry."

Lenny wasn't buying it. He threw the dirty rag into a trash barrel. "It's going to cost you."

Doreen knew that Lenny had the leverage now. "How much?"

"Fifty thousand."

"Fifty thousand?" Doreen's face was turning red. I knew she hated being fucked over, and Lenny was royally fucking her (and me) over.

Lenny turned his back and started walking back towards the boat he was working on.

"Wait!" Doreen called out. "OK, fifty thousand, but we need the boat now."

"OK," said the extorting weasel. "Get your stuff and bring it to the gate. I'll pull the boat up to the pump and finish filling it."

"You mean it's almost fully fueled?"

"That's right. It's takes a while to fill these babies. I knocked off for the night before I finished."

We did get extorted. Lenny must have known we were desperate as soon as we showed up an hour and a half early.

We went back to the car and unloaded our stuff. We carried it to the security gate. Doreen paid someone at the marina to return the rental car. Hopefully no one at the rental car agency would recognize him. We stood by the gate and waited. I was holding Mr. Pibb's carrier and a sack of money.

About five minutes later, Lenny sauntered up to the gate and opened it for us. We walked to the boat together and climbed in. There was a large manila envelope on the dining table. He opened it. We sat at the table and I put Mr. Pibb's cat carrier on it.

"Here's the title, keys, owner's manuals and original receipt for the boat. You can see my uncle paid over $2 million for it, so you're getting a deal. Now where's my 850 grand?"

I dumped the contents of the paper bag onto the table. "It's all there," I said. Each banded stack of $100's had $5,000. Lenny started stacking the money and counting it.

"We'll be getting our stuff." We left Lenny to do the counting and we retrieved all of our suitcases and boxes, making several trips. When we were done he was as well.

"OK ladies, we have a deal." He slid the manila envelope across the table.

I looked inside the cat carrier. "What do you say Mr. Pibb?"

"Meow," came his expected reply.

I nodded to Doreen. She picked up the envelope.