Grand Opera Ch. 02

Story Info
Barbara and Bob join Sam, Helen and me.
4.1k words
4.77
7.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple of weeks since I made my neighbors Sam & Helen my slaves. Life was good for me and for them too, as they loved their status of total submissive who do anything I say.

They still lived in their house and me in mine, but we had opened a direct passage in the fence in the backyard, next to our pools, to make it easier and more discreet to go from one house to the next. We live in a upscale subdivision with nice properties, but people being people, they are nosy and would have noticed an unusual traffic between our houses. We had installed a direct communication line for me to call them when I wanted them to come and for them to beg me to have them.

Sam was working full time 9 to 5 for the IRS and was gone most of the day, Mondays to Fridays and sometimes on the weekend. Helen was working part time in a real estate agency and had a light and flexible schedule. I was then spending much more time with her than with Sam. That suited me fine, as if I liked male slaves, I much preferred females.

They were very good slaves, never objecting or hesitating before doing what I wanted them to do. They simply worshiped me as I brought them everything they had been craving for years. I was their dream come true, if I may say so without sounding arrogant.

When at home, they must dress in the morning until I tell them to undress for my pleasure to watch them strip. They must spend the rest of the day naked with only a leather collar around their neck.

They do all the domestic chores, prepare the meals, help me for whatever I need.

They have their pussy, cock and ass shaved and smooth and must maintain it at all time. No hair is allowed below their eyelashes. They must be perfectly clean, shaved for Sam and made up for Helen so they are always appetizing to me.

They eat their dinner on the floor at my feet, like good doggies. They have a bowl of food and one of water and they don't have silverware and must eat with their hands. I often feed them some morsels of the food I eat, like I did when I had a real dog.

When they go out, they must text me at least once an hour, so I always know their whereabouts and I text them back if I want them to do something.

I demand total submission in all things, specially sexual. I keep them on their toes by requiring they masturbate in front of me once a while, although I often finish it for them by fucking them one way or another. I spank them frequently and at least once a day and flog them when I feel like it. I have in the lounge 4 hooks, 2 on the floor, 2 on the ceiling positioned for spread eagle, with ropes ready to be attached to them. The ropes have leather bracelet at one end.

It was a Saturday like any other and as I woke up, I called Helen and Sam to come and serve me my breakfast. They came right away, made coffee, cooked eggs and bacon with toasts and brought it to me in my bed.

They were showered, dressed, shaved for Sam, made up for Helen, ready for whatever I fancied from them.

"Undress my little sluts."

I watched them getting naked, while eating my breakfast.

Helen was really pretty and perfectly preserved for being 43, with just a few wrinkles around her eyes and mouth, her boobs and buttocks firm and an air of being not only ready for whatever I wanted from her, but eager.

Sam, who was 45, had a little potbelly, but looked like he had lost a couple of pounds in the last couple of weeks. He had his usual apologizing look, as feeling he was not good enough for me.

"Sam, come standing near me. I want you to masturbate, play with yourself, jerk this cock off for me, but don't you dare ejaculate, my slut. I want you to stop on the edge, just before you come, you hear me?"

"Yes Master, I am yours to obey, Master."

He started pulling on his cock, then bringing his hand back to his scrotum, and repeat, and again. After a couple of minutes, his breath was becoming shallow and he was moaning.

"Oh, Master, I am ready to come, please."

"Stop it, slut, hold it, you'll come when I want you to come."

"Now, Helen, choose a dildo, come kneel near me, spread your legs and masturbate. Like Sam, you bring yourself to the edge and you stop then."

She chose a medium size one, in blue plastic and rubber. She knelt next to me, introduced it in her pussy and started, pulling and pushing, slowly at first, then a little faster and faster. At the same time, her other hand was rubbing her clit. She started to moan and whimper.

"Master, please, I am ready to come, please."

"So, stop it, slut."

"Now, Sam, resume."

I got up and placed myself behind him, put my hand under his balls and squeezed them. Then I removed his hand from his cock and put my right one instead. He was moaning loudly now and blabbering "Please, Master, Please, make me come". With my left hand, I slapped his buttocks. I had my right thumb just under the head of his cock and was jerking him hard now. "Come now, my slut, come for me." He cried very loudly and his cum erupted with great force from his cock and ended up on the floor next to my bed.

He let himself drop on the bed, and started to sob like a child. "Thank you, Master, thank you, I love you. I belong to you."

"Helen, get up and resume".

She started again to fuck herself with the dildo, her leg spread out. I got on her right side and grabbed her at the waist. With my right hand, I grabbed the dildo from her hand, an fucked her with it. It was her turn now to beg me to make her come. "Yes Darling, come for me now." She howled and came like the slut she was. I gave her a long French kiss.

My two sluts had a good start of the day.

"Now, you two are going to suck my cock. You go down on your knees and take turn in sucking and licking."

I was quite aroused by then and it did not take long for me to be ready to come.

"I will come in Sam's throat, but then I want you to share my load.".

I did just that and Helen took Sam's mouth into hers and he gave her part of the loot.

"Thank you, Master."

"Thank you, Master."

I put one of my favorite CDs in the player (Puccini's Turandot) and said:

"Now, last one in the pool is a sucker." We just ran naked in the pool and refreshed ourselves in the lukewarm water (here it's impossible to have cold water if you don't refrigerate it).

We were then relaxing on the lounge chairs when the phone rang. I picked up "Hello?"

"Hello, Master, this is Barbara. I miss you so much, Master, may I come and see you?"

Barbara was one of my part time sluts, who came and see me a couple of times a month. She was married and rarely had the opportunity. She was a good looking, if a little overweight, 30 years old woman. Dark hair, long legs always very well dressed, she was taking very good care of herself. She was married to an very vanilla guy and she needed to be treated once a while like the lowest of the whores.

"Of course, darling, you are always welcome here."

"Thank you, Master, I will be there in half an hour. See you soon."

I told Helen and Sam that Barbara was coming and told them to be ready for a lot of fun.

It was the first time they would be involved with someone else than me and were quite excited.

Barbara arrived shortly after that. As usual, she was well dressed in a businesslike skirt suit that belied the purpose of her visit.

I introduced her to Sam and Helen who were naked. She came to me then offered me her mouth and I French kissed her, exploring all the corners of her mouth. At the same time, my hand went under her skirt, pulling her panties down and my fingers explored her cunt, that I knew very well. This slut was drenched already.

"Take a step back and let me look at you."

"Sam and Helen are going to help me take care of you today."

"Helen, I want you to undress Barbara."

She removed her vest and unhooked her skirt that fell on the floor.

"Step over it, slut. Say "thank you, to Helen".

"Thank you, Helen".

"Now Helen kiss and lick her neck and unhook the bra. Now, suckle this bitch nipples as if you wanted to get milk out of them."

"Now Sam, remove these panties. Get on your knees and eat this pussy."

Barbara had a very large clit that looked almost like a small penis and she was very sensitive there.

"Lick and suck on this clit."

With Sam on her pussy and Helen on her tits, Barbara was moaning and panting, very close from an orgasm.

"Stop it, now my sluts, you don't want Barbara to come so fast, do you?"

They stopped in their tracks.

"Now put on the bracelets on her ankles and her writs and bind this whore in a spread eagle standing position to the hooks...Very well, it looks like you are already experts in binding."

Barbara was now totally exposed, her pussy, her ass, her boobs ready for the taking.

I approached her and my hand brushed against her clit, that induced a long whimpering.

"Helen, go and get my leather flogger, my riding crop and a strap-on in my room."

She came back with them. I took the whip.

"How many lashes, today, my dear?... I think 25 would do fine to start with. And don't forget to count and say thank you after each one."

I took a step back, and let the whip slash her buttocks.

"One, Thank you, Master."

The second one was for her back.

"Two, Thank you, Master."

The third one was for her boobs.

"Three, Thank you, Master."

And I went on like that alternating between her back, her ass, her boobs and her belly."

Barbara was wriggling and twisting and whimpering.

After 25 lashes, I stopped.

I took the riding crop then.

"You know what this is for, slut."

I caressed her pussy with the end of the crop. I then slapped her clit with it.

I repeated 10 times and Barbara was crying and sobbing.

"So what do you say, whore?"

"Please, Master fuck me, please."

"Wrong, what do you say?"

"Thank you, Master, thank you."

"Please, Master fuck me, please."

"Sam, untie her wrists and feet."

After he did, I took her to the table and pushed her back down, so she was bending with her bosom crushed on it.

I went behind her and took her in one big push and penetrated her to the hilt.

I fucked her slowly to start with, then harder and harder until she exploded in ecstasy, howling and blabbering incomprehensible words.

She then dropped on the floor like a dead animal.

Sam and Helen, who witnessed her coming could not believe their eyes and their ears.

Barbara was starting to recover and crawled to me on her four.

"Thank you, Master, Thank you, Thank you. I come better and better every time. Thank you."

I had not come yet and I was ready for it.

"Helen, on you back."

I climbed between her legs, her pussy was drenched and I took her at once. She was so aroused that she beat me to her climax, crying and moaning. And I came beautifully, myself.

Sam was very much aroused himself. He had a nice erection and looked to be ready for action.

"Barbara, I want you to take care of Sam. Give him a blow job."

Sam laid on his back and Barbara took his cock in her mouth and sucked it while handling his balls.

He ejaculated very quickly in her mouth and she swallowed all his cum.

Everybody was satiated for the time being. We went to the swimming pool and relaxed there for a while. But, I knew Barbara would not be quiet for long.

"Master, please, I need more."

"Helen, my slut, you heard Barbara. This one is insatiable. Get a vibrator, a magic wand, and play with her. Give her a French kiss and make her yours. You can ask her and do to her anything you want. She is your slave. Humiliate her."

Helen was taken aback, she did not know how to be a mistress. So I helped her a bit.

"First, you can finger fuck her". She laid alongside Barbara and her hand went to Barbara's pussy. She introduced 3 fingers and masturbated her and kissed her mouth. Barbara was quick to moan and fuck Helen's fingers as much as she was hand fucked.

"You don't come before Helen tells you you can come, whore, and beg her for it. You are a real nympho, you know."

"Helen, maybe you want Barbara to eat your pussy and come in her mouth, before you allow her an orgasm."

"Thank you, master. Get to it, slut, eat my pussy."

Barbara immediately went to it. Her pussy was glittering with love juice, and she did not eat but devoured Helen.

Helen enjoyed having Barbara lick her clit so much that it took her less than a minute to have a huge orgasm. Then she resumed finger fucking her.

"Please, Helen, can I come, please?"

"Not yet, whore, You have to beg better than that"

"Please, Mistress, I am your slave, Make me come, Please. My pussy is on fire."

I stepped in:

"No slut, you don't come. I will fuck your ass now." I had her on her back, lifted her legs over my shoulders. Her juice from her pussy was running to her ass and she did not need lubrication.

I took her hard and fast and she was ready to climax only after a few strokes.

"Please Master, can I come, your cock is so good in my ass."

"Don't try to flatter me, slut. But yes come for me." and she did noisily as usual.

We all went back to the swimming pool and rested there. The women were talking, Sam was swimming and I was reading a book, a Norwegian mystery. After a while, I called my sluts around me.

I was sitting straight in a chair, with my elbows out.

"Girls, I want you to fuck my elbows."

They got their pussies on my elbows and rubbed themselves on them, Helen on my right. Barbara on my left.

"Sam, lay down in front of me."

I put my foot on his cock and rubbed it. He started to have an hard on. The girls started to get wet.

All three were moaning.

"You really are sluts, my darlings. I want you to get to the edge and tell me when you are. But you don't go over the edge."

Helen was the first one to beg, followed by Barbara then Sam.

I pushed them away a little bit. I grabbed Helen and placed her in the spanking position, her belly on my laps and her ass up. I started to spank her and between each slap, my hand went between her legs and rubbed her clit. She soon was whimpering and begging me. I made it last for about 20 slaps and then rubbed her clit with purpose. She soon wriggled as to increase the pressure of the contact.

"You can come, now my love." And she did under the applause of Barbara and Sam.

"Barbara, your turn now". I repeated the procedure and it produced the same result.

"Sam, your turn." I brought him on my knees with his back on my laps. I lifted his legs and spanked him. 5 slaps and then masturbated him for 10 seconds and repeat,... until he could not hold it and came, his cum ejected on his belly. I gathered it in my hand and fed it to him.

Before leaving, Barbara came to me:

"Master, I have a friend who feels like a slave and wishes he could have a master, but he does not trust many people and, as I had told him about you, he would love to have you take him as your slave."

"He? you are talking about a male slave. You know I usually don't take males if they are not a couple like Sam and Helen."

"I know, master, but he is very nice and actually he is my cousin. He is such a Sissi that you would hardly notice he is not a female. Please."

"What's his name? How old is he?"

"His name is Bob and he is in his 20's I think."

"OK, tell him to call me."

A few days went by. Helen, Sam and I were enjoying ourselves, with a few outings (shows, restaurant, beach) and of course lots of sex and punishment.

Sam, specially, was becoming more and more a girl. He was on vacation and was insatiable. He would come and stay with me like a dog, lying at my feet, begging constantly for a caress or a slap.

Helen was the same but I would take care of her more often. She was clearly my favorite, simply because she was a woman. On an average day, each would have at least 6 orgasms, most of the time thru masturbation, either by me or by themselves under my direction.

I had forgotten all about Barbara's cousin, when one evening the phone rang.

"Hello, JJ speaking"

"Hello, Sir, Hee..., Hee..., I..., I...,"

My correspondent was obviously troubled and could not say much.

"Hello, who the hell are you?"

"Yes, Master, I am Bob, Barbara's cousin... She talked to you about me, did she...?"

"Oh! Yes, I remember now. What do you want, Bob?"

"She told you, didn't she?"

"Maybe, but I want to hear it from you."

"Please, I would like you to be my master, to take me as your slave."

"Yes, were are you Bob?"

"I am at my place, master."

"Are you by yourself?"

"Yes Master."

"I want you to undress, get naked, now...slut. I want you to report to me in detail everything you are doing. Get going."

"Yes master, I am taking my shirt off,... my pants now,... my shorts,... I am naked now master."

"OK, I want to stand up, your legs spread out in front of a mirror,..."

"Yes, master, I have to go to the bathroom for a mirror."

"So go now, Is it a large mirror? Do you see all of you in it?"

"Yes, Master."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, Master."

"I want you to caress yourself, your tits to start with,...your buttocks now..."

"I don't hear your report, slut."

"Sorry, master, I am caressing my buttocks, it feels good, master."

"Now, your cock, slut. Do you have a hard on?..."

"Yes, master, I have a hard on, I am caressing my cock. It feels so good..., thank you master."

"Now, jerk off, pull on this cock, slut"

"Ahaa, master, I am going to come, please."

"Stop it, now. You may not come until I say so. And you will not come until you are here. Now come over here."

"Yes Master, Thank you Master."

Half an hour later, Bob was here. He was different from what I had imagined. I had imagined a very young man, skinny and rather ugly. Actually he was in his late 20s, early 30s, good looking, rather tall and athletic. He had long blond hair that came to his shoulders and blue eyes that made him look like a woman. His mouth and chin showed he was on the weak side, ready to submit and obey.

"Bob, come here, near me. Meet Helen and Sam, my full time, resident slaves. Helen, Sam meet Bob who is my new toy. You will be permitted to play with him."

"Bob, undress, my little slut. Show us what you look like."

Bob undressed slowly. As I thought, he had a nice body, his buttock looked firm. He had a small cock but it was erect I went to him and grabbed him by his waist and my other hand went to his cock that I started to jerk. All of a sudden, he pushed a cry and came without warning. He did not have a lot of cum, but it was all in my hand.

"You, slut, cannot control yourself." And I made him lick his cum from my hand.

"You came without my permission, cunt. You need to be punished."

"Sam, tie him up on the hooks in spread eagle."

Sam obeyed me and soon, he was tied where Barbara had been. I took my crop, that was never far away from me. With the end of it, I lifted up his cock and stroke it lightly. Then I hit his buttocks hard. His body jerked .

"Master, it hurts, please."

"You have to learn to control yourself. You never, ever come without my permission, you understand, slave?."

I gave him 10 lashes on his buttocks and he was crying like a baby.

"Sam, untie this slut."

"Now, my slave on your knees. Come here and suck my cock."

I fucked his throat until he gagged and I came, having him swallow my full load.

Now you come to bed with me, Helen and Sam.

I had all my three slaves in bed with me. I had neglected Helen and Sam a little to take care of Bob.

I first took Sam's cock in my hand and played with it, twisting and turning and stroking it. I put him on his belly and explored his ass hole with my fingers. This gave him and me a tremendous hard-on. I climbed between his thighs and penetrated him in one thrust. Sam had become so ass hole sensitive that he moaned and grunted immediately.

12