Grand Opera Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please master, take me, please, take my ass. I can't hold it please."

"Come slut." and he did right away crying and blabbering. As he was on his belly, his cum was all over the sheet.

"Bob, slut, lick Sam's cum as best you can."

I brought my attention to Helen, now. She was on her back and I introduced 3 fingers in her cunt, while rubbing her clit with my thumb. She too was moaning. I did not waste any time, climbed over her and fucked her slowly and deeply.

"Please, Master take me, I am going to come, please."

"Yes slut, come for me".

She came really hard, crying and whimpering.

Now, Sam, go and get a couple of short whips.

"Bob, come here. On your four." He was between Sam and Helen, who each had a whip.

"My darlings, I want you to punish this slut. Hit him wherever you want."

Helen concentrated on his back up from his waist, while Sam did the same on his lower part.

Soon, Bobs back and buttocks got a nice red color with whiter spots. He was crying and begging.

"Stop, my sluts, I think he has been punished enough."

I ran my hand on his buttocks and caressed them lightly.

"Spread your legs." I reached between his legs and he had a tremendous boner. He did not have a very big cock but it was hard as steel.

"I can see how much you liked your punishment, bitch. What do you say."

"Yes, Master, I had be dreaming of this, forever."

"Now it's time for me to make you my property."

I grabbed a bottle of lubricant, put some on my fingers and introduced 3 of them in his ass hole.

I applied it as best as I could, positioned myself behind him, grabbed his waist and thrusted my cock into his ass. Then I started to fuck him, my cock going back and forth in him. He was moaning and blabbering incomprehensible words.

"Don't forget to beg for coming, bitch."

"Yes, Master, please make me come, please."

"You can come now." and he did with a loud yelling".

He fell down on his belly and started sobbing.

"Thank you, Master, thank you. It was incredible, I belong to you."

12