Grand Rapids Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have beautiful curves." One hand brushes down my waist and hips, finding its way to my ass.

I capture his lips in mine, sucking his tongue before a teasing bite on his upper lip. This nets me a playful bite in return, his hand slipping underneath my dress to grip the crease where my hips meet my abdomen. Almost compulsively I grind against his hard cock through his pants. My hand travels from his back around to the front, reaching down to feel it. It has to be the biggest I've encountered in my admittedly narrow experience.

And apparently that is written all over my face. "What you got there?" He asks as he leans in, breath hot against my ear, giving me chills.

Too bashful to respond verbally, I answer him by squeezing lightly. He pauses his exploration of my body, content to hold my waist as he meets my gaze. "Find something you like?"

Biting the corner of my lip, I nod. Luke's dick pulses in my hand, straining to burst out of the confines of his khakis. He takes my hand and guides it to his belt buckle; I take the cue and get to work freeing the monster caged within.

My dress lifts up around my thighs - Luke is pulling it off. He pauses when I look up at him.

"Can I take this off?" He asks, brown eyes sparkling at me.

"Yes. But, um, can we leave the panties on for now?"

"Whatever you need."

I finish unzipping his pants and lift my arms, allowing him to pull off the light blue dress, leaving me in my socks and lacy underwear with a small but noticeable bulge between my legs. I think about covering it up.

As if reading my mind, Luke takes my wrists in one hand, raising them over my head, and kisses me passionately. "You're fucking hot," he growls, pawing at a tit with his free hand.

Wresting my wrists free, I sit up and pull his shirt over his head, tossing it to the side of the bed. My hands are all over him, brushing through the curls on his fuzzy chest. He's not a bulking bodybuilder type, but he is visibly strong and fairly well-defined with a tantalizing 'v' tracing down his abdomen toward his unzipped package.

"Look who's talking," I reply, hands wandering lower to feel the diamond length of him through his boxers. I'm rewarded with a groan and another urgent kiss. I grasp the waistband and pull his pants and underwear down, watching wide-eyed as his cock springs up, standing tall in all of its glorious seven-plus inches.

"Oh, fuck me, you're huge," I gasp.

He grins. "I didn't think you'd be ready for that yet."

"That's not what I meant," I whine, even though I would happily take his cock if he wanted. As I'm holding it in my hand, bringing the head out of its foreskin, it's equal parts terrifying and exciting to think about what this thing would do to me. Luke holds my face in his hand, stroking my cheek and then touching his thumb to my lips.

"But you do want it, don't you?"

It isn't really a question, but I figure sucking his thumb into my mouth is a sufficient answer for him. I hop off the bed onto my knees, better positioned to show him exactly how much I do want it. He adjusts and sits on the edge of the bed, his stiff cock at attention before me.

I lick the underside of it all the way up from the base. He lifts my chin with two fingers, encouraging me to make eye contact. Holding his gaze I tease the tip with my wet tongue and soft lips, hands folded in my lap while one of Luke's hands twirls strands of my hair. I moan around his dick, reveling in the smell and taste of him.

"That a girl," he says with a gravelly voice, hand reaching the back of my head to draw my mouth further down his throbbing sex. I think I could sit here on my knees all day if he talks to me like that.

Eager to please, I slide him into my mouth and slowly pull back to the tip. A rhythm takes hold as he guides me up and down; I'm sure to put my tongue to use, flicking it along the frenulum.

He moans, low and deep. "I'm not gonna last long if you keep this up."

I pop up for air, spreading the saliva on his dick with slow strokes while I show his balls some love. If he's going to cum for me, I'm determined to earn it.

"What if I do this?" I ask before engulfing his cock again, working my way back and forth until finally plunging into a deepthroat and burying my nose in his trimmed pubes. He grabs the hair on the back of my head, seemingly reflexively.

"Oh fuck, Maddie, you're amazing." If I didn't have his dick stuffed in my mouth he would see me beaming at him with pride.

His encouragement spurs me to action, abusing my gag reflex with his swollen tip and making a mess of myself. Mascara begins to run and saliva drips in rivulets onto my chin; I simply could not care any less about that, focusing entirely on pleasing Luke. I'm after his cum like my life depends on it, and to me in this moment it very well might.

He pulls me off, resting his cock on my face. I whimper and squirm, already missing the feeling of him in my throat. I move to take it in my hands but I'm intercepted - instead Luke grabs his slick manhood with one hand and my face with the other, stroking himself above me and opening my compliant mouth wider.

"Very good girl," he says, sending an electric shiver up my spine. "What do you want?"

"I want your cum, please," I beg. "I need it." I mean it.

Satisfaction on his face, he aims for my tongue, squeezing his tip until my reward spurts forth. I collect his cum greedily, savoring the taste and texture. Luke moans loudly, his head back in pleasure.

When his orgasm subsides, I show him the pool of white in my mouth like a proud puppy who caught a tennis ball, and swallow. He pulls me up onto the bed, kissing my forehead sweetly and then my lips.

"Yep, I'm keeping you." I'm wrapped in his arms, held snug against his body.

"Good." I rest my head on his chest - it's only a blowjob, but I feel warm and sleepy from the exertion and excitement of making Luke cum. "So much for chatting, I guess."

He laughs. "I think there will be plenty of time for that. Also, I take back what I said."

I lift my head. "About what?"

"You're not quite as reserved as I thought."

My lips find his in a quick but meaningful peck. "What can I say? You have a certain effect on me."

Unintentionally, we succumb to the afterglow and nap through the rest of the afternoon.

12