Grandad is a Bull

Story Info
The Sexual Conquests of a 78 year old Indian man.
2.8k words
4.14
73.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello My Dear Readers...

I hope you are all doing well.

In my quest to expand my portfolio, I have been trying to develop new characters, and over the top situations. And this time, the protagonist is an elderly Indian man, in his late 70's.

The story is narrated by 25 year old Gautham.

Happy Reading!!

My 78 year old grandad, Diwakar, was the most cruel and most dominant person I had seen my whole life. He was a true womanizer when he was young, and married late compared to other men of that period.

He always had a great sex life, and had the ability to attract women easily. His hunger for sex has only increased with his age, and now, he would go to any extent to have his way with a woman.

He was rich, powerful and nobody dared to stand against him. He still looked very pleasing, yet had an over powering personality. Such was the control he had in the family, his sons - my dad & uncle, were mere puppets.

Ever since the day I remember, my mom and aunts walked around the house naked. My grandad had been eternally using them for his sexual pleasure.

My cousin sister, Ritika had just turned 18, and was sleeping on her bed, when my grandad pounced on her. He deflowered her pure virgin pussy, as her own dad -my uncle, watched helplessly.

Ritika was the youngest in the family, and she was my grandad's favorite fuck doll, now. She slept with him, after that night, but that did not mean his daily routine had changed. His sex life had in-fact only become more organised, with each of his 'lovers' being given fixed time.

My mom, Sreelekha, went to my grandad's room, every morning to serve him tea. And each time, she would find Ritika on the floor, crying, not able to walk with pain, after getting fucked in the ass, throughout the night.

"My elder son's wife gives the best blowjobs." my grandad says about my mom, to his friends. And he made her suck his cock 3 times a day.

The first at 6:00 AM when she serves him his morning tea. The second at 5:00 PM when she serves him his evening tea. And the third at 11:00 PM in the night, just before he goes to bed.

"Sreelekha!!" my grandad shouts in his deep voice, once he has peed, and is ready to be licked clean, before he sleeps. And sometimes, he would even pee on my mom's naked body, in front of my heartbroken dad.

My mom sleeps with my dad, wearing a nighty, and that was the only few hours she could wear any clothes. The moment she wakes up, she removes her green satin nighty, and goes to the kitchen. While my mom made hot tea for my grandad, my dad cried, in shame, thinking of his wife sucking his aged dad's cock.

This had been happening for the last 27 years, and even on the day of their marriage, it was my grandad who took my mom, before my dad even got a chance to touch her.

There was a ritual practiced in the society, back then, where the innocence of the wife had to be checked & certified by the husband's father. A set of questions would be asked, and answers will be given. That was all.

My mom, however, was not a virgin, and my grandad knew about it, well before. She had lost her chastity to her boyfriend, and she was later fucked by his uncle, as well.

My grandad gleefully threatened my mom of the consequences. And when she ultimately spread her legs for him, she was half forced, but also half seduced.

My aunt, Anitha - my uncle's wife, was a lot more modern than my mom. But, it did not matter at all.

Just like my mom, she too wore no clothes, at home, and would be naked when she brings my grandad his breakfast at 8:00 AM.

He happily makes my aunt ride his hard cock, in the cowgirl position, as he eats his food. Once he has finished his meal, my grandad would grab & pull her long black hair back, and grope her busty firm boobs hard, making her beg for mercy.

My uncle was lucky to celebrate his first night with my aunt, and commemorate their wedding. But the very next morning my aunt was made to dance naked, in front of my grandad's friends in high places. Nobody could help stop the humiliation of the newly married bride.

My grandad was still too good to be considered as not in his prime. But, in his early years, he used to fuck my grandmom 8 to 9 times a day, and other women even more.

He was among the first to use a condom, in India. He used to travel to France, for business, and each time he came back with a trunk full of 'protection'.

It was never because he wanted to practice safe sex. But more due to the fact that it helped him gain access to the tempting bodies of married Indian women, who otherwise chose not to cheat on their husband's, just because of the fear of being fertilized.

While screwing the wives of his friends, colleagues, competitors, staff and almost every man he knew had become a part of his life, banging their young daughters gave my grandad greater satisfaction. It helped him feel younger.

He, also, never got his own daughter, Mayanti, wedded. Instead, he made her his mistress, fucking her and my grandmom, together.

He drilled his daughter in the shower, on the terrace, in the veranda, and even in the open garden. This went on for a whole year.

He was finally so bored penetrating her, he decided he should get his elder son married, and bring home new fresh flesh. And, when he heard about my mom, Sreelekha, from his business adviser, Mr. Shetty, he decided to go ahead with the alliance.

Mr. Shetty was in-fact the uncle of my mom's then boyfriend. He was the very same guy who fucked her, after catching her having sex with his nephew. He had only great things to say about my mom's horny holes.

Mayanti Aunty, very soon, was shared with grandad's clients. Some never could believe it was really his own daughter, and even extended money to my aunt for her services. My grandad made her look like an escort, and only felt proud about it.

In the present day, she bathes my grandad everyday, at 10:30 AM. She also gives him a hand-job, as he relaxes in the bath tub, stroking his manhood fast.

And, sometimes, my grandad watches as Mayanti Aunty gets fucked by his new clients, and also some of the higher officials. They all love her for her big voluptuous tits, and by letting them squeeze his daughter's melons, he made sure that the men in power were in his control.

After the bath, fortunately for my grandad, and unfortunately for me, it was the turn of my 22 year old wife, Abhinaya. She had a cute face and a petite body, but was degraded to the level of a college slut, just minutes after I tied the knot with her.

My grandad fucked her daily at 11:00 AM, in the missionary position, and he found a great deal of satisfaction when he made his grandson's young wife cum. He fucks my wife for hours, at a stretch, and stops only when she begs to cum inside her cunt.

My grandad has lunch, late, at 2:30 PM. But before he eats, he shoots his load on each of the women's plates, which they are all supposed to lick and swallow. Relishing at the sight of his sticky semen being savored, he eats his meal. And takes a nap at 3:00 PM.

My grandad had fucked everybody at home bareback, except my cousin sister, Ritika. All the others took plenty of birth control pills, and the pills were purchased in wholesale boxes, each Monday.

Ritika was not yet fully cooperating with him, and her holes too were still tight. The condoms were going to help with the lubrication, but my grandad could never fully enjoy it. So, he punished her by dipping the plastic in chilli paste, and burning her holes when he rammed his way in.

Ritika comes back from college at 4:30 PM, wakes him up, and gets pounded doggy style, again, but this time in her pussy. It is only after this session, that she is allowed to have food.

Soon, at 5:00 PM, evening tea is served by my mom. She blows my grandad's prick, as he watches the latest porn movies on his large screen TV.

On close retrospection, I felt it was something normal if a man could have his way with a woman, once. But if my grandad has managed to keep them all, for years, it was something more than just a great libido.

Truth be told, everybody from my mother to my aunts to my own wife, thoroughly enjoyed being taken by my grandad's very erect 9 inch long cock. It was bigger & thicker than their husband's penis, and also throbbing like a young virgin's.

He owned them all, but also made sure they were satisfied & pleased.

It was during one such day, that Anitha Aunty's 56 year old mother, Shanthi, visited our house. My grandad was immediately taken down the memory lane, also sowing the seeds for a wicked sinful desire.

My grandad's sexual conquests had originally begun with his erotic encounter with Shanthi's grandmom. She was the first woman he had fucked.

Years ago, my grandad and Shanthi's mother, Suhasini, were in love. Her parents were totally against their relationship, but nothing seemed to separate them.

It was then that Suhasini's mother, Shobana, aged 38 that time, decided to take things in her own hands. Known for her irresistible lusty figure, she offered my grandad herself if he agreed to leave her daughter, in exchange.

My grandad, who had been trying to get laid with Suhasini, just couldn't say no to her mother's riper pussy. Getting laid with an older woman was not common in those days. And he was overjoyed about losing his virginity to a hot MILF.

My grandad enjoyed it so much, he needed more. And when Shobana denied, he felt devastated. But being a man of his words, he did not go back and fight for Suhasini's love. Instead, he met his girlfriend, and waved her goodbye, but only after filling his seeds inside her womb, on the night before her wedding.

Years later, my grandad realized that it was one of his newer suppliers who had married Suhasini's daughter, Shanthi. He met the couple at a restaurant, and one look at her, he knew she was his daughter. Suhasini was indeed impregnated that night, and Shanthi's father was my grandad.

He remembered the great pleasure he found when stuffing his cock inside the dripping cunts of Suhasini, and her mother, Shobana. He had been craving for the same delight, for years now, and was adamant he had the feel of Shanthi, too.

"Mr. Kumar, I see you becoming my company's major supplier. You are hard-working & very intelligent. The only reason you are not as successful as you should be, is your wife." my grandad told Shanthi's husband, when he saw him in the office, a few days later.

"But Sir, I am always working. It has been more than a year since I got married, but I hardly waste time with her. I never let her distract me. I can prove myself worthy, if you give me a chance." Mr. Kumar really wanted to do better business with my grandad.

Seeing his eagerness, my grandad knew he had an easy chance. He started making plans for his first act of incest. Nobody knew Shanthi was his daughter, but she was very well his blood.

"Wives these days sleep with other men, to help their husband's trade. It is mandatory these days. I am surprised your wife is not doing that for you." my grandad re-started his immoral conversation, the next time he met Mr. Kumar.

"If I was you, I would have said 'Diwakar Sir, Please fuck my wife'. That is how you do business in this age." my grandad could see Mr. Kumar slowly being influenced. He was an earnest man, but very naive.

"So, Mr. Kumar, if I promise you orders of 6 containers, every month, will you let me take your wife for a ride?? Your wife's pussy will be your one-time investment." my grandad had an evil look in his eyes.

Mr. Kumar was completely shocked when he heard what my grandad had to say. But, still, hesitantly agreed to the proposal. He knew he was never going to get an order so big.

He had sex with his wife only once after their marriage, and when he started to explain to Shanthi about the deal, he was afraid she would explode. But surprisingly, she gladly said she was ready.

Shanthi, herself, had started craving for greater sensual attention. It had been more than a year since she had sex. And the only time she ever had sex, her husband lasted only 15 seconds. One could almost call her a virgin.

Mr. Kumar expected his wife to be 'used' for a few minutes. But, my grandad fucked her the whole night. He just could not stop fucking his own daughter. The opportunity was not one he could easily let go.

And as my grandad released his thick cum inside her tight love-hole, inseminating her, her husband sat outside the hotel room, listening to his wife moan and scream.

This was the very same reason behind my uncle's marriage with Anitha Aunty, too. My grandad craved for the holes of women in their family, and wanted a piece of it every day. It gave him greater satisfaction that Anitha, too, was his own.

Mr. Kumar was reluctant ,initially, fearing the faith of his daughter. He really loved Anitha, and cared for her. But, the fact his wife, Shanthi, slept around, meant his daughter will not get a better relationship. And, when my grandad also put forward the idea to purchase more from Mr. Kumar, he readily accepted.

The day after her mother's visit, Anitha Aunty was being showered with special affection by my grandad.

"I know your legs are hurting Anitha. I made you jump extra hard yesterday." my grandad said, with concern in his voice.

"You can suck my cock. I will fuck Sreelekha today. It has been sometime since I had her. I also need to see how tight her pussy has become." he told Anitha Aunty. However sleazy that sentence sounds, that was one among the kindest set of words he had said in a very very long time.

My grandad was so inhuman, my dad was not allowed to even hold my mom's hands. In-fact, the only time my dad ever penetrated my mom, was in order to get her pregnant, as per grandad's instructions.

But, only my mom knows the real truth about her first time with dad. And if it was before or after she was actually fertilized.

The same doubt loomed over Anitha Aunty, too. When she announced she was carrying, we were all surprised. Because, it was just a week before, that my uncle told us his sperm count is too low, and even treatment will not help.

As Anitha Aunty sucked my grandad's cock, he caressed her hair, with love. She was after all his own daughter.

So, practically my grandad owned their family, and had his blood running in them. He had fucked Anitha, Shanthi, Suhasini & Shobana. And Ritika belonged to the 5th generation of women that had succumbed to him.

But, now, my grandad wanted the ultimate price. He wanted to impregnate Ritika, too. Yes, all he desired for, at present, was to breed his own grand-daughter, and if possible, before he dies, fuck Ritika's daughter too.

Anitha Aunty, Ritika's mother, was not made pregnant by my grandad, and ever since he started to fuck Ritika, it really bothered him. He was upset and hurt that he missed out on such a rare achievement. And there was no way he would make the same mistake with Ritika.

"I will name her Kriti, and I will wait for her to turn 18. I will be definitely be alive until then. Yes, I will be around!! And nobody can stop me from popping her cherry." my grandad told himself, thinking about the day he would own his 'new' daughter, from the semen he gifted to his grand daughter.

"And maybe, I will give Kriti a baby bump, as well." he murmured as he came inside Anitha Aunty's mouth, and watched her gulp his cum.

To Be Continued...