Granddad - Angie

Story Info
Granddad meets Angie.
7.2k words
4.67
14.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This continues the narrative between Granddad and Anja while on a Swingers holiday in the South of France. Previous episode, Granddad - Party Time and beyond."

"From the beginning?"

"From the beginning," Anja confirmed.

"At the age of twelve I had to make choices as to which teaching stream I favoured. I chose the technical, practical option. Mr. Arbuthnott was my metalwork teacher. One of the first things I made was a shallow metal tray with turned up sides. A simple metal bending exercise but then he asked how we might join the sides together to make it watertight at the edges. There were various silly suggestions including Sellotape and plasticine. I suggested welding like they do on boats and cars. He was delighted and got the oxyacetylene equipment out of the cupboard, showed us how to do it, in principle then asked for volunteers to 'give it a go'. My hand shot up. The fourth corner wasn't too bad and he asked when I had welded before. I had to admit that I'd never done it before and he said that I was possibly a natural. By the end of that first term I could weld well enough to work on the workshop's car project. From oxyacetylene welding he moved me onto electric arc or 'stick' welding as he called it. Much thicker pieces of metal could be welded and I practised on cut-offs of 'I' beams and thick angle iron. From there I went from strength to strength. My welding didn't have to be good any more. It had to be perfect! Nothing less. Unknown to me he was leading me towards API 1104 standard. The required quality for the gas and oil industry where he had worked before retiring early to teach. At sixteen he got me into the local technical college on a welding course and each evening I'd go back to school for special one-to-one welding lessons. All agreed with Mum and the Headmaster.

When I was seventeen and a half Mr. Arbuthnott told me that he had agreed with my mother that I'd go away to a special training school for gas and oil industry welders. It would last six months and he would cover all the costs. I would repay him when I had started to put into practice everything he and the advanced training had taught me.

We set off for a disused airfield about fifteen miles from Derby, me, my Mum, Gladys and Mr. Arbuthnott driving. Behind us was an elderly caravan which Mrs. Arbuthnott had dragged around Europe when her husband worked on the pipelines. It was to be my home for the next six months.

Charlie was a wizened old man with a deeply lined face, a mop of grey hair poking out from beneath his welder's cap and a twisted leg which caused him to limp badly. He greeted Mr. Arbuthnott like an old mate. I later discovered that they had worked as a two man team since before the war, until Charlie's leg got smashed when a pipe slipped in a bell hole and crushed it severely. Mr. Arbuthnott had warned me, when he offered me the opportunity of further training that pipelines were hard, dangerous places to work. That the hours were long, the conditions were tough. He also warned that they were unforgiving. If you or someone close by made a mistake it could cost a life or serious injury. If your welding wasn't up to the mark, you could be out of work in an hour. If you made the grade and maintained it, the money was fabulous.

Charlie introduced Mum and me to his wife, Angie, who was to be my mentor and Welder's Mate."

"Welders have mates Granddad?"

"Everybody has mates, Sweetheart," I confirmed with a happy grin, "in a controlled environment like a factory or workshop lots of the little things that can make or break a good weld are eliminated. The conditions are perfect or at least unlikely to change. The power to the arc is stable and all the welder has to do is concentrate and keep a steady hand. When you're out in the middle of nowhere everything's up for grabs, wind, rain, heat cold and you're running off a big jenny which seldom gave absolutely stable power to the arc. You couldn't just stop mid bead and make adjustments. It didn't work like that! Your Welder's Mate's job was to make the adjustments and it was your job, as the welder, to give the right hand signals to ensure your Mate knew what tweaking you needed to happen. Where was I?"

"Teaching me to weld?" Anja offered tentatively.

"If only it were that easy," I laughed, "so, Angie was assigned to be my Mate throughout my training."

"So, being a Welder's Mate wasn't a particularly difficult job then?" she asked quietly.

"Why would you say that?" I asked in surprise.

"Well..., Angie... A woman, right?" she suggested apologetically.

"It's supposed to be us blokes what make sexist remarks like that, not you birds!" I laughed, "anyway Angie was a highly trained and experienced welder, as was Gladys, as it happened."

"Whoa!" Hold on, I've missed a bit somewhere. Gladys a welder? I thought you said she was your biology teacher, for a while."

"During the war, when the men were away, the women had to do the work. Gladys and Angie did their bit by welding slabs of metal together to build tanks. Ever wondered, when you watch one of those RAF based war films, how, after an airfield has been obliterated in an air raid, they fill in the holes and the Spitfires and Hurricanes take off straight after, where the aviation fuel came from? It was piped in, stored in the pipes. Angie and Gladys were one of the many welders that worked, under cover of darkness, to construct those secret pipelines. Angie enjoyed it so much she continued after the war. Gladys did for a while. The four of them worked as a team but Gladys decided she really wanted to be a teacher." I explained.

"Sorry Granddad." Anja said contritely, "I hadn't realised that. Please continue?"

"Well, before we'd left for the training course I'd had a good long session with Gladys and Mr. Arbuthnott..."

"Sorry to interrupt Granddad, Gladys AND Mr. Arbuthnott?"

### ### ###

"Ahrrr, yes, well, must have forgot that bit, you see..." I paused trying to judge my words, "Gladys loved sex, as you've probably realised and she really enjoyed good sex. You probably picked up on that as well. Thing is good sex doesn't come naturally, very often. It needs to be taught and Gladys was the one to teach it. She had infinite patience and infinite capacity. All of which you will have realised.

What I hadn't actually realised at that time was that Mr. Arbuthnott also liked his wife to enjoy a good session of fucking. The more the merrier. 'member I said that she'd half pulled the curtain at the bottom of the stairs? That was her message to her husband to say she was training a new cock and to make himself scarce for a while. Once she felt the new cock was ready to fuck her properly and not run a mile when he discovered her husband was present, she closed both curtains to say he could come and and join them.

Everything she ever did was for his pleasure and his pleasure alone. This I discovered about a month, or so, into our relationship. I was laying, naked, on my back in the middle of her giant bed. She was laying on top of me. Her clit in my mouth. With one finger I was stroking her puckered anus and my thumb was moving gently in and out of her wet cunt. For her part, she was stroking my cock and sucking gently on the purple head. It felt heavenly. Her wriggling on my face suggested that she was enjoying my attentions as much. Only a few weeks earlier I'd have shot my load just at the sight of a wet cunt. At that time, with the benefit of her careful tutoring I was able to delay the inevitable more easily. Gladys was an excellent cock sucker and I was approaching the point of no return far too quickly for my liking. I focussed entirely on her cunt, my mouth pleasing her and my thumb fucking her. The need to shoot my load diminished sufficiently but my rampant cock remained rampant. For the first time I made her cum before me.

"You bad boy!" she scolded after she'd recovered, "now you'd better fuck me and fuck me hard 'til I cum again."

She rolled off me, laid on her back and spread her legs wide, as usual. There was little subtlety about Gladys when she wanted cock. I rolled onto my front and knelt up. That's when I first saw Mr. Arbuthnott, her husband. He was standing in the corner, up against the closed bedroom door. He was naked and stroking quite a presentably sized cock. He didn't say a word, just kept wanking while looking at his naked wife laying spread-eagled on the bed waiting for me to fuck her.

"Come on John," she called waking me from my shock, "get that boner inside my wet cunt before it goes off, there's a good boy!"

That was enough encouragement for me. Getting between her legs I lifted them high and wide, as she'd taught me and shuffled forward so she could reach hold of my cock.

"That's it. Now feed it in nice and slow, just like I've taught you."

I glanced at her husband standing in the corner. He had the perfect view from just behind her head of a cock about to slide in and out of his wife's cunt. His eyes were focused totally on the point where my cock head was just easing her cunt lips apart. His hand was slowly stroking up and down his length. Moving my hips slightly forward I felt my cock part her pussy lips. Her husband sucked air in through his teeth. Gladys sighed deeply. Something she hadn't noticeably done before. It was clear she wasn't playing only to her audience but now, in the presence of her husband, she was genuinely enjoying herself.

Her husband was already breathing deeply and his hand was becoming busy on his cock. Pushing my cock into the welcoming cunt I kept up a steady force until she had taken my full length. I bottomed out with her cervix having been pressed by the swollen cock head and forced down, passed the glans and onto the side of my shaft. I wriggled my hips. Her eyes shot open and she let out a long, slow sigh.

"Oh yes! Do that again!"

I withdrew equally slowly then pushed back in. Her husbands hand had slowed. He started to beat his meat in time with my fucking of his wife. With the sudden knowledge that I could control his wanking I started to fuck his wife as I had been taught. Slow, fast, pause. Varying everything, even the depth of penetration and the force behind it. Mr. Arbuthnott was obviously well practised and mimicked my fucking action surprisingly well but he wasn't going to last as long as I was! I had a distraction that would help slow my orgasm.

I could see he was getting close so started to speed up the action. His hand wanked faster. His breathing became jerkier. Just when I thought he was going to shoot his load all over his wife's face Gladys pushed herself forcefully off my cock and reached for her husbands. As she clamped her lips around its head he started pump his spunk down her open throat. Fuck! That was so hot, It was obvious that I wasn't just fucking Gladys for her own benefit and I didn't mind having her husband present in the least. A valuable lesson learned, and remembered.

After that Gladys and I fucked quite regularly with Mr. Arbuthnott present. Even got to a point where he'd welcome me into their home with a cheery...

"Evening John, Gladys is upstairs waiting for you. I'll be up in a while."

Gladys had three parties a year. Her birthday, her husband's and their wedding anniversary. Her birthday was about six weeks after I'd first fucked her for her husband's benefit. I was invited. There were two other guys and a couple of girls. All older than me. I quickly realised that I wasn't her only 'student'. Another valuable lesson learned and also remembered.

The girls were not present to please the husband explicitly only via pleasing Gladys. While her naked husband wanked Gladys was sucked, lick fingered and fucked by the five of us. As he neared his climax it was Gladys and only Gladys that took his spunk. At the end of the party one of the guys filled her cunt with spunk. She cleaned the chap up while one of the girls went down on her. Then the next guy shot his load into her. Gladys cleaned him up and the second girl cleaned Gladys up. My turn. I fucked her as hard as I could, unloaded a full sac of spunk into her dripping cunt then moved my cock to her mouth while her husband had very sloppy fourths. Gladys cleaned him up. After her husband retired satiated us three guys used our cocks to transfer the contents of Gladys's spunky cunt to her waiting mouth."

"OMG!" exclaimed Anja delightedly, "that's just so fucking awesome! Did you three guys fuck the two girls afterwards?"

"No, the three of us didn't. The girls didn't seem interested in partying some more but they did offer me a lift home.

They had arrived together in their Bedford CF van so plenty of room. They didn't ask where I lived and I realised, much to my pleasure, that the home they were offering to drive me to was their own. No complaints from me! When I told them that it didn't matter if I wasn't home before the following afternoon, Sunday, they were delighted.

I'd obviously spent the bulk of the evening watching them both with Gladys but watching them with each other was a much more relaxed affair. Gladys needed to be pleasured quickly and often, for Mr. Arbuthnott's benefit. Together they played like lovers. My first twosomes plus one. My first threesome and my first time watching and enjoying two girls pleasuring each other. More lessons learned."

"No names, no pack drill? Were they two more lovers of yours then?" Anja asked without any tone of accusation.

"No, just two of Gladys's pupils although I suspect they had taken things to a whole new level together. Never saw them again."

"You said 'before we left for the training course' but I rudely interrupted. What happened beforehand?" she reminded.

"Oh, yes, forgotten that. Must be old age."

Anja harrumphed in disagreement.

"Mum was going down with us so Gladys thought it would be a good idea for me to have the 'heads up' on Charlie and Angie before we all set off together. So, in a nutshell, Charlie's accident had left him unable to meet Angie's needs, as she put it. Angie was allowed to get satisfaction as and when she needed it but Charlie didn't really need his nose being rubbed in it. Gladys had told Angie that I was more than able to help her out, that I would understand the situation and would be perfectly behaved, as required.

So when Mum left with Gladys and Mr. Arbuthnott later that day she told me to help out as much as possible to show Charlie and Angie how much I appreciated their support, she hadn't any real idea what she was suggesting."

"So," started Anja, "what was Angie like?"

I looked at her blankly. What was Angie like?

"She was the sort of lady that, if you saw her walking down the street, you wouldn't see her." I explained authoritatively.

"'if you saw her walking down the street, you wouldn't see her?' Wanna try that line again, Granddad?" she teased.

"What I was meaning," I chuckled, "was that you wouldn't notice her. It was the mid-sixties, hot pants and mini-skirts, dolly birds. Angie was Gladys's age, fifty something. She didn't wear hot pants or mini-skirts. She wasn't a dolly bird. She wore long, shapeless dresses or long, shapeless skirts with shapeless tops. She didn't dress to catch the eye at all. Around the training centre she wore overalls or boiler suits and invariably a heavy leather welders apron, welders leather sleeves and, more often than not, a welders helmet on her head. Drop dead gorgeous she wasn't until you stopped and talked to her. She had sparkling eyes and a wicked laugh. She was full of fun. I think she dressed down so that Charlie didn't worry too much.

Gladys said that once in a while she'd get all dressed up and disappear for a few days and come back happy and smiling. I never once saw her flirt with the welders or anyone at the airfield. She never once flirted with me, actually..."

"She never flirted with you but you fucked her?" asked Anja incredulously.

"Never, not once." I confirmed, "First day, as Mum, Gladys and Mr. Arbuthnott were leaving Gladys whispered to me...

"Angie will be round at eight for half an hour. Make sure you're ready."

"That's it! No other information. I was ready. Clean and scrubbed and a stiffy to beat all stiffys'. The caravan was parked in one of the hangers along with all sorts of bits and pieces. It also had an electric socket to plug into, toilets and I could do my cooking outside, under cover. Perfect. I was watching for Angie to arrive from the front and was surprised when, bang on eight there was a tap on the door. Not being certain that it was Angie I shoved my cock back in my pants and shuffled over to open the door. There she stood, as dowdy as ever. I stepped back and let her inside.

"I came through the back door," she explained, "is that all for me?"

Reaching for the bulge in my pants she threw the towel in her hand across the small space to the bed and laid down next to it.

"Gladys tells me you know how to fuck," she said without preamble, "that's what I need. A good stiff cock and a good seeing to. No romance, no foreplay and I'd prefer it if I finished you off with my hand. Charlie knows I'm here and why but I don't want to rub it in by dripping your spunk all over our marital bed. Can you manage that?"

I told her I could.

"How do you prefer to be fucked?"

I asked as I pulled my Y fronts down and stepped out of them.

"Holy Shit!" she exclaimed, "I was going to say doggy but it's been a long time so let's try the old fashioned way to start with."

She raised her knees, hoicked her skirt up, raised her bum off the bed and proceeded to pull her skirt up beyond her waist. She was naked underneath.

"Fold the towel and put it under my bum, no point in covering your bed in cum, is there?"

I got onto the bed, pulled the pillow towards me then placed her ankles on my shoulders.

"Lift your bum up off the bed,"

She lifted. I pushed the pillow underneath and placed the towel on top. I shuffled myself forward. She wanted a no frills fuck. I could give her a no frills fuck.

"Line my cock up. Until we get used to each other you're in charge. It hurts, I'll stop unless you say otherwise. You want more, tell me. You'll get it. Understand?"

She nodded silently and reached down to guide my cock into her cunt. I gave her a couple of inches. She was tight, far tighter than I expected. I looked at her meaningfully. She nodded and got a couple more for her pains. She bit her lip and closed her eyes briefly. I stopped, waiting for a response. None came so I withdrew an inch. She was wet, my cock was shining with her juices. She smiled and I gave her the inch back. She grinned. She was still tight but getting wetter. I gave her another inch and before she could react, eased it back half. She started responding, soft murmuring noises. I pushed forward, another inch. I didn't pull back, I wriggled my hips and pushed in another inch for her. Her cunt was clamped tight around my cock.

"Don't worry about noises. There's only the two of us on site tonight."

I withdrew my cock to the very edge and checked where the high water mark was. Three or four short strokes, each a little longer than the previous and the high water mark was half an inch higher up my cock. Her head went back. She grunted.

"You want me to..."

"No!"

I withdrew once more, almost out. Just under a third left. Four probing strokes later she had another inch to call her own. She was still basically silent but her head now went back every time and the grunts of pain and pleasure became more audible. Again I withdrew to the edge. Taking her ankles in my hands I lifted her legs high and wide and looked down at my cock. Only the tip was inside her cunt. Now she was wet, dripping wet. My cock shone with her juices. Her neatly trimmed pussy fur was getting matted and her clitty was beginning to stick out from under the hood. Clearly wondering what the fuck was going on! I looked from her sodden cunt to her shining eyes. She nodded her subservience so I pushed steadily. A third, a half, two thirds, high water mark and then three quarters. She winced. I stopped and backed off to half way.

12