Granddad - Angie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rocking between half way and nearly out I kept her cunt wet and used to being stretched. There was no point in spoiling it all by being greedy. I was going to be there for six months. She nodded again when she was ready and I rocked back and forth feeding her a little extra each time. She started to thrust up to meet me. Her legs struggled to escape my firm grip, to no avail. I kept it steady, no more than three quarters length, lots of short sharp thrusts, pushing her boundaries little by little as her enthusiasm grew.

"Is that all of it?"

I looked down.

"No."

"Give me some more."

I pushed deeper, paused, withdrew and pushed back in again. She smiled and I repeated the process a couple of more times.

"That it?"

"No, not yet."

"Time?"

I looked at the clock.

"Eight fifteen."

"Give me it all for five more minutes or until I cum, whichever is soonest!"

I withdrew and pushed forward again. She looked into my eyes and I shook my head. Again I pulled back then thrust deep, deeper. Her head went back, her hips thrust up to meet my arriving cock and a loud squeal of pleasure echoed around the small caravan. She didn't ask if she got it all. She came quickly after that. I looked at the clock and didn't stop. She came again and a third time. A minute left, time for another? I pounded her poor cunt like it was Gladys beneath me, well used to a good hard fucking. With seconds to go she hit the climax of her night. It was a good job there were no others on site!

Lifting her legs high I scooted the pillow and towel out from under her and laid her gently on the bed while I tidied myself. I hadn't cum and hadn't expected to. Angie had and that was what it was all about.

"Time?" she murmured.

"Eight twenty five, time for you to go."

"Keep the towel. Spunk in it for me and I'll wash it when it needs it."

I helped her off the bed and steadied her as she regained her equilibrium. Helping her down the steps I kept my arm around her as we walked to the rear entrance to the hanger. I was about to open the door when she stayed my hand.

"Thank you, I needed that. See you for breakfast, seven sharp, in the canteen. I'll be back tomorrow night, same time."

With that she was gone.

Breakfast next morning was fraught with problems, or so I felt. Angie gave me a big plate full of full English and asked if I'd slept well. I had. There were five other welders there all older than me and all had been on the course different amounts of time. As Charlie later explained, they booked to attend when they needed the training not because a new course was starting so it was a continuous process. Even did refresher courses.

I was just tucking into my plate of breakfast when Charlie made his way over to me. I took a deep gulp! Yeah I knew Charlie officially knew Angie had come to me for a length, what I didn't know was exactly how he felt about it.

"John," he called out in a friendly way as he approached.

I started to get up.

"Don't get up, eat your breakfast. Busy day ahead of you, every day from now on!" he said lowering himself into the seat opposite me, "sleep well?"

He didn't wait for an answer.

"Dave tells me you're a good welder but now you need to master proper welding," he grinned happily.

"Dave?" I asked in surprise.

"Mr. Arbuthnott," he laughed delightedly, "still hanging on to your school days eh? I like that, shows respect but you'll call me Charlie, Okay? And Angie is Angie to everybody OK?"

"Thanks Charlie, I'd like that."

"Good, I've assigned Angie as your mentor. She'll set your workload, check you're doing everything correctly, kick your arse when you ain't. Any problems, go to Angie. She'll be with you all the time as your Mate. You give her the instructions and she'll follow 'em, even if you're giving her the wrong instructions. Then she'll show why they're wrong and how not to do it again. She'll expect you to learn from your mistakes not repeat them. She's unforgiving and as hard as nails, make no mistake she's my best mentor but Dave says you're worth it. You'd better be! Any questions?" he finished with a roar of laughter.

I looked at him, more than a little gobsmacked.

"Yeah, dozens but I haven't thought of them yet!" I told him candidly.

"Gladys says you can't drive, true?"

"Yes, got a Provisional, can't afford any lessons. Planning on learning once I'm on my feet."

"Angie's offered to teach you. Good driver. Driven Mollie all over Europe, towing our 'van when we were on the road. Gladys and Angie, the terrors of the European highways," he laughed uproariously.

"You won't mind?"

"Not at all, Son. If you're OK with her harassing and haranguing you all your waking hours then it's fine by me. Keeps her from harassing and haranguing me for a bit," he whispered conspiratorially.

And so my training as a pipeline welder started. I thought I could weld, I could and make a decent fist of it but by the end of the first day I knew there was still a great deal to learn and master. Angie kept me at it non-stop as Charlie had predicted. She kicked my arse a bit, demanded my cock most evenings and taught me to drive. She even developed a sort of liking for foreplay.

"Up the road a bit, turn left and keep going. There's a spot where we can be uninterrupted for a good half hour if you like?"

"That's foreplay,?" asked Anja incredulously.

"Good as it got," I laughed, "least I knew where I stood, or laid. From each according to his ability to each according to her need. Got full Marx for that!

Mum learned to drive and treated herself to an old E93A with the money she didn't spend on feeding me, she said. She used to pop down once in a while. Checking with Charlie that it was 'OK' first.

Mr. Arbuthnott and Gladys came down to check up on me, make sure I was working hard and behaving myself. Charlie and Mr. Arbuthnott went out down the pub in the village and Gladys and Angie took me to bed. The first time, about a month after I'd started, I fucked Gladys and gave her both barrels. I really needed that! She looked delighted.

"You bin saving that up for me John?" she asked playfully.

Told her I had. She tidied me up and got me ready to fuck Angie. I fucked Angie doggy, her recently favourite position. She came very noisily a few times which Gladys totally enjoyed. When I was getting close, too close I pulled out...

"Whatchadoin'?" exclaimed Gladys in horror, shove it back in, let her feel your spunk pumping into her!"

It wasn't her call, nor mine either.

"I can't sobbed Angie in desperation. I can't go back to Charlie dripping with John's spunk, it wouldn't be fair!"

"Then shove it in yer gob, you slut! Swallow it like you used to in the old days. You can't leave poor John high and dry after the fucking he's just given you!"

She effectively dragged Angie around so she was facing my cock.

"Open your mouth," she demanded, heaving Angie's head upwards, "John, shove your cock in and wank yourself off, it's only fair."

I wasn't too sure about that and was very hesitant.

"Go on, wank off," encouraged Gladys, "or I'll do it for you!"

Angie looked up at me. I didn't move. Wasn't sure if she was saying it was OK or not. Then she reached up and wrapped her hand around my softening cock. Five minutes later my cock head was pushing down her throat and my spunk was jetting down to her belly. She licked her lips, kissed my cock head and smiled up at me.

"Sorry John, I was being selfish, won't happen again." she apologised.

"Have a peppermint," offered Gladys.

On that course I learned to be a pipeline welder, I learned to drive, cook, look after myself, mend and service a Land Rover and to carry at least one full, unopened roll of Sharps Extra Strong Peppermints at all times!"

"She blew you every time afterwards, Granddad?" Anja roared with laughter.

"Most times, Sweetheart, most times. Before I passed my test I'd drive her to town and back to do the shopping. Sometimes we'd stop on the way, somewhere quiet. She'd lift her skirt, I'd fuck her then she'd finish me off as per Gladys's instructions, she never had a problem swallowing my spunk. Then I gave her a peppermint. Her reward she called it. Sometimes she'd just give me a blow job. Turned out she loved sucking cock as much as Gladys did but for some strange reason she didn't feel she should suck off a young lad.

Once I'd passed my test she took me for off-roading lessons, so I could drive safely on the Easement on the pipelines. She said it would save me a lot of walking, provided I didn't get bogged down. She always seemed to find somewhere quiet to park up for half an hour or so. She'd finish me off then get me ready for more and we'd go around again. At that stage I still hadn't seen her naked. She'd just lift her skirt or dress to her waist and we'd fuck. Afterwards she'd just let it all drop back into place and she looked her usual dowdy self again. Beneath the long skirt she had beautiful, slim legs, a very pretty, nicely trimmed cunt and a wonderful arse. We never kissed, not even a brush of the lips. We never cuddled or held hands. We fucked or she sucked me off or both. I didn't finger her, stroke her tits or eat her out at that time. Great pity, she would have made a fantastic lover, I'm certain but at that time, we just fucked.

About two months into the course we were in the caravan for our nightly session. We'd had one fuck out in the Dales earlier in the afternoon but she seldom missed her evening fuck. She was kneeling on the floor, I was behind her taking her doggy for the second time. She was getting close as was I. I was pretty good at controlling myself by then and could time my withdrawal to the millisecond. I was holding onto her slim waist my big hands resting on her tiny hips as I pulled her back onto my cock. It was a beautiful sight. Watching my cock drive into her body made me want more and encouraged me to give her more. She'd pull off and I'd heave her back. She pulled and I heaved, holding on, waiting for her final explosion of the night. Nearly there! She was right on the edge. A final hard drive hard into her cunt then out.

"Don't fucking stop! John, fill me. Empty your load deep in my slutty cunt!" she shouted.

"Sure?"

"Fuck! Yesssss!"

I shoved her hips forward then hauled them back as hard as I could. She hit her climax just as my first string of spunk pumped out of my cock and into her cunt. I kept pounding as string after string poured into her suddenly willing cunt. She continued to cum even after I'd emptied my balls.

She rolled onto her back as I stood up. She looked stunning. Hair all over the place, dress up around her waist, legs parted as wide as the narrow space allowed, my spunk making a bid for freedom and a very satisfied look on her face.

"Fuck! I needed that!" she exclaimed happily.

I looked at her, delighted at her reaction, at her position on my floor. She'd normally just get up afterwards, finish me off and go. That time she just laid there seemingly oblivious to how sexy she looked.

"Why now?" I asked, confused.

"You gonna help me up?"

I looked her up and down quite pointedly.

"I'd really rather not," I admitted candidly.

She clearly like that, she sort of purred and stretched languidly.

"OK, pass me a pillow."

I reached behind me, not taking my eyes from her for a second. After all it might have been the only chance I'd get. She might have been the same age as Gladys but she was nothing like the same shape, even from just the waist down. She was fit, toned and slim. The very picture of health and absolutely nothing like her dress sense suggested. I passed the pillow which she slipped under her head.

"Of course you fully realise that Charlie knows we fuck."

It wasn't a question really. She'd told me at the outset.

"Yes, just like Mr. Arbuthnott knows I fuck Gladys."

"I really like how you still call Dave, Mr. Arbuthnott despite the fact that you fuck his wife, a special kind of respect? Anyway, very similar but not quite the same. Gladys fucks other men and has sex with other women because Dave loves to watch her. Gladys loves it for herself but when Dave's watching she really gets off, doesn't she? Well I'm a bit different. I need to fuck, no whys nor wherefores. I just need cock. Always have done. Since long before I met Charlie I was a total slut. Anything with a cock and I was happy. Remember Gladys called me a slut before she told me to suck you off. She was right and that's what made me feel so bad about leaving you high and dry after we'd fucked. On my wedding day both the Groom and the Best Man fucked me, together. But then Dave and Charlie both fucked Gladys on her wedding day as well. Have had extra cock all through my marriage with Charlie's permission. I made it very clear when he proposed. I turned him down. Told him I couldn't marry him because I couldn't restrict myself to only one cock regardless of how much I loved him. He said he didn't care and wanted me anyway. I fucked around after we married and while he was away. I kept him informed as I'd promised when he proposed the second time. After the war the four of us travelled over Europe, welding and I was able to ease off a lot, with Dave, Charlie and Gladys to have sex with I didn't feel the need for extra cock. Then Charlie had his accident. We retired and Gladys and Dave were no longer in the next room. My need returned.

"Look," she explained with a pained expression, "Charlie is magnificent with his mouth and a wizard with his fingers but his cock doesn't work since his accident. It's good but I don't get fucked and when I don't get fucked I get really, really grumpy so, when I need to get fucked I take myself off for a few days with a pocket full of condoms and a suitcase full of sexy clothes. Once in the city I set about finding me some good hard cock. When I've had enough I come home to Charlie and tell him how much I love him.

Dave and Charlie talked about you and your welding long before he offered you the training. You were monitored, as a potential welder even before you started fucking Gladys, did y'know that? Well once Gladys told me you were a good fuck and knew how to treat a lady your fate and attendance on the training course was effectively sealed. Providing your welding was up to snuff. Gladys said you'd break a condom while fucking me so I'd better go on the pill again. I'm nearly fifty five for God's sake! I can't just waltz into the family doctor and demand to go on the pill, especially when she knows my husband doesn't work properly.

"Whoa! I exclaimed in alarm, "you telling me we've been fucking these last weeks without protection? I just assumed you were on the pill."

"When Gladys and Dave came up, to finalise the training, the weekend before you arrived Gladys said that you were very good at taking instruction and if I said 'Don't spunk in my cunt' you wouldn't. She also said that she had stopped ovulating a good while ago and didn't use any contraceptive now as it wasn't necessary. I talked it over with Charlie and decided I'd just fuck and get you to pull out. I honestly thought that I only needed the feel of a cock inside me but I quickly realised different. It wasn't just the feel of cock I was needing but the jerk of the guy as he pumped his spunk into me. I was getting desperate because I was getting lots of lovely cock but couldn't risk the spunk getting inside and making me pregnant. Seeing the size of your cock for the first time also ensured I wasn't going to not take it as deep and as hard as I could either.

I couldn't take in into my mouth because I knew that as soon as I felt your spunk coursing down my throat I'd need to have it flooding my cunt. Gladys knew that full well, that's why she forced me to suck you off the first time. Knew as soon as I had your cock in my mouth and spunk in my belly I'd have to have it all.

I told Charlie what was happening and how much I needed your spunk every time we fucked. He got a bit exasperated and told me not to keep fucking about and to get on with it. Told me I was a bitch for not letting you finish the job properly and that he'd tell you just to fuck me silly and fill me with spunk. He told me to get to the doctors and go on the pill. I didn't like to.

So why suddenly demand a spunky cunt tonight? Well Charlie got sick of me not getting myself sorted and getting your cock working as I needed so he made an appointment for me. Told the doctor why I needed the pills as well, so I wouldn't need to be embarrassed, he claims. After we got back this afternoon I went to see my doctor about getting on the pill."

She just asked how old you were and if you were happy with the situation. I told her you'd be delighted as we'd been fucking daily for a couple of months but I'd made you pull out before cummin. She was very sympathetic and asked when I'd last menstruated. I told her fifteen months ago.

She burst out laughing! Told me I couldn't get pregnant if I was fucking a stallion and to enjoy myself. So, Big Bad John, I'll be wanting your spunk on a daily basis from now on!"

Well, that answered quite a few questions in itself. I stared at the half naked beauty at my feet and enjoyed the view.

"Any questions?" she asked.

I continued to drink in her beauty and stroked my cock. Somewhere to put my seed with safety and willing to take it all, at last!

"Yes, you gonna start getting naked now?"

She held out her hand and asked me to help her up. She sat up then knelt at my feet, a little away from me. Taking hold of the bunched up dress at her waist she lifted it all up and off, she was totally naked.

"You like?" she asked coquettishly.

My cock responded quicker than my mouth did.

"I'll take that as a 'Yes' then," she responded as she climbed onto the bed, "told Charlie I'd probably be late home this evening."

From then onwards, when we fucked, Angie was naked, no matter where we were and I always finished off inside her. She sucked me off whenever she couldn't get naked. Her rules and I stuck to them, and I carried a good supply of Extra Strong Mints.

On the last night of my course Angie took me to an hotel in Derby where we fucked most of the night and I finally got my head between her parted legs. Her reaction was well worth waiting for. We didn't say goodbye that weekend, just "Adieu'".

"And this was the woman you first described as 'if you saw her walking down the street, you wouldn't see her', Granddad?" giggled Anja.

"That's true, Sweetheart. Just proves the old adage, 'Never judge a book by its cover!' Fancy a bite to eat?"

### ### ###

12